Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997291 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I came here to say that the episodes of Doctor John are too short. Bye.

I can here to complete your statement, THAT IS HOW GOOD THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
sarang60:

I can here to complete your statement, THAT IS HOW GOOD THEY ARE.

Yes queen!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2019
sarang60:

This is Yu Ba Rom aka Christian Yu...see, I told you his name. He is a Korean Australian mamas boy.

He is a musician, producer, founder, editor in chief of DPR. He has worked with a lot of really big names.

He is part of my kpop that doesn’t identify as kpop squad. Also part of the reasons I go for confession on Mondays that I don’t really share.

LOL funny enough bae Suzy introduced me to dpr live, of all the people in the world

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Watching it now, wondering how you found it smiley

This is a post I wrote recently about the drama, a summary of my thoughts on it, sorry for the spoilers

kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

I love love loved this drama, it was a perfect melodrama, full of angst, I like angst. The chemistry of the main leads was so good that I had to ship, my only problems with the drama was the pace was a bit slow and they literally used every drama trope possible, I mean how can the 2 leads get amnesia Aigoo, but the weirdest thing is that, the tropes made the drama more melodramatic so it was great, love the entire cast, there were times I wanted to choke moon Chae won to death and hug her at the same time, this drama made her my 2nd favorite drama actress. I really really hated the end tho, like they just looked at each other and smiled, just like that, the end, I was screaming, I wanted more, they were supposed to hug and kiss and kiss but that last scene was weirdly perfect, it was draggy but I can repeat this drama again and again, this, my girl and hotel king are dramas I can watch repeatedly just for the love of the main leads

P.S : moon Chae won needs to do more kbs dramas, I think they are her good luck charm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

This is a post I wrote recently about the drama, a summary of my thoughts on it, sorry for the spoilers

Thank you! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2019
So I deliberately avoided all things k related yesterday cos I was doing all I could not to see spoilers about because it is my first love (I really just discovered how much of a scaredy cat mess I am when it comes to dramas aigoooo), anyway some idiot monkey friend of mine told me ji soo got the girl, I feel like she's pulling my legs but I hope she isn't and I also hope she is, anyway time to download it I guess, but I won't watch it until after church tomorrow, then redeemed annual congress next month, then I'll probably go to the mountain and pray for a week that I don't get heartbroken, THEN I can watch it. OK goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:54am On Jul 28, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha....

I didn’t like the intro at all, that rap talk thing was not it and that threw me off. The intro rap transition into the song wasn’t smooth to me either.

I watched till the end and it turned out ok. There were aspects I liked, like the chorus (my favorite part). Cinematography was bae, choreography was cool, their voices (I loved like I said) I just didn’t like the break dance rap in the beginning....Mian

I still don’t see why you guys dislike that Day6 song it may not be their best, but it is not bad either. I was having the “time of my life” watching and listening to that for real.

I will regain your trust (hopefully) in a way that is me because I like what I like.

That last line took me out.

About Day6, the song is just too weak abeg.
Although the issue could be just me.
EXO has spoilt me. The way they ALWAYS surpass and surprise me, it's now hard for NORMAL to excite me.

Shoot Me remains their best song.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2019
My thoughts on Daesung.

After the hoolabaloo with Seungri, I REFUSE to let Soompi be my source of information on a scandal BigBang or EXO related.
I'm tired of them, in fact I'm tired of news in general.

When the matter ends, it'll end.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2019
It's been ages since I did an album review but my husband has made it IMPERATIVE that I dust out my writing materials.

EXO_SC: WHAT A LIFE ALBUM REVIEW.

So I'm super excited.
From the pictures to the teasers. To the actual songs I've listened to!!!!!
I'm ready for this. Or AM I?!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A LIFE.

When I heard the teaser, I KNEW it was going to be a bop. I was like Kokobop reloaded and it didn't disappoint.
Chanyeol and Sehun complement themselves so well and you get to see Sehun like you never have.
His rapping is tight, His charisma ON POINT!!!!!!!!!
Chanyeol in this sounds SO HAPPY.
You can legit feel how happy they are through out the song.
I love the beat drop to the chorus. You'll WANT TO DANCE.

P:S: using earphones helps you hear the background vocals and everything going on.
THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5.

JUST US 2.

The first time I listened to this song, I was BLOWN AWAY by Gaecko.
The chorus of this song is EVERYTHING.
The music video of this song is PERFECT. The lyrics and the laid back visuals give you a kind of inside look at them. Chanyeol is everything.
I've listened to it the most of the two title tracks released but I'm also excited to see how it fits in the arrangement of the album.
SEHUN and CHANYEOL OUT RAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like haters BE FEELING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: It sounds like a continuation really of What a life but with a totally different beat and flow. It makes me want to be alone hugging myself and just focusing on the song but ALSO be alone with the love of my life, resting my head on his shoulder as we just breathe.

5/5.

Rollercoaster.

Okuuurrrrrrrrrrrr, is this the sexy grind song boys?!!!!!!!!
Express yourself?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!
STOP IT YOU SPOILT CHILDREN.

Sehun is giving me SO MUCH JOY!!!!!!!
His rap is AMAZING.
I've never used that word for Sehun before but OH MY!!!!!!!!

Chanyeol be singing like a MAIN VOCALIST!!!!!!!!

That scream/screech plus the weird *ss noises on the actual beat are so cool!!!!!

4.5/5.

Borderline.

Yaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
That freaking beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English Kings!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how they each get a solo!!!!!!!!

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!
How do I choose a favorite song on this album?!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is taking me places I never knew Chanyeol and Sehun could take me in a song.

What in the world?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5.

Daydreaming.

And then they bring it down is deep voice Chanyeol.
THAT INSTRUMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so close to tears!!!!!!!!!
My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is SO CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So OBVIOUSLY Chanyeol!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN, will I accept slander AGAINST the RAP LINE. NEVER AGAIN.

This song was Chanyeol's though.
The DEFINITION of KILLT IT!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!
That INSTRUMENTAL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What were those drums at the end?
So darn quirky and cute. Almost like they forgot it there. I love it.

5/5.

Closer to You.

This song was my main worry from the teasers and EXplOration. Hearing it now I'm like, "why were you scared?"

Okay, I was just about to give this song a 3.5 but that bridge just pushed it to a 4/5 straight up!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is now a 5/5!!!!!
The music video + finding out the lyrics has just pushed this to that extra height it needed.

What a complete album!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have the PARTY song, the LOVE song for ANY SCENARIO, the SEXY GRIND song (EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!!!), the TRIBAL song as you prepare to scatter the place with your dance moves, the SLOW RAP, P*NTY DROPPING SONG!!!!!!!! and finally the SIMPLE LOVE song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can't wait to repeat the album and see what song/if any can beat Just Us 2.

I had such an experience listening to this album. SeChan should be EXTREMELY PROUD. I know I am.

This album is a solid 5/5. Wow.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys. Hope everyone's been fine ?
It's been awhile. x

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2019
sarang60:

This is Yu Ba Rom aka Christian Yu...see, I told you his name. He is a Korean Australian mamas boy.

He is a musician, producer, founder, editor in chief of DPR. He has worked with a lot of really big names.

He is part of my kpop that doesn’t identify as kpop squad. Also part of the reasons I go for confession on Mondays that I don’t really share.

Hi Mrs sarang.. How are you ? smiley

Dpr we gang gang
Love him! He's just so talented. You can tell by how amazing the MV's he's produced are.

I don't even want to get into how fine he is
His accent alone kills me

Aaand dpr live phew

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Finally back on earth with the humans. Haha.
About to start watching this after the trailer popped up on my youtube feed.

Was looking for something sweet and light/funny and It looked great and the characters were adorable soo fingers crossed. Read good reviews so far. I'll try to scroll through this thread with squinted eyes so I don't see any spoilers. Ha !

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:24am On Jul 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
@Owlcityy how're your exams going? I'm missing you and your wahala

Aww, just seeing this. Been done with exams for awhile now. Took a little break, so much stuff was going on.

I'm back yaay. Missed you guyss. Back to traumatize everyone so y'all better be ready mwahahahahha xx

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Happy birthday to Jo In Sung oppa. Neomu neomu Saranghaeyo!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2019
OwlCityy:
Finally back on earth with the humans. Haha.
About to start watching this after the trailer popped up on my youtube feed.

Was looking for something sweet and light/funny and It looked great and the characters were adorable soo fingers crossed. Read good reviews so far. I'll try to scroll through this thread with squinted eyes so I don't see any spoilers. Ha !

For a cutesy feel good drama, this one is amazing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to Jo In Sung oppa. Neomu neomu Saranghaeyo!

Nae namja, Nae tall drink of sparkling water, a glass of you first thing every morning is healthy for my spirit, soul and body (doctor's advice) and by a glass I mean....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL funny enough bae Suzy introduced me to dpr live, of all the people in the world

Hahahahaha.....Quite unlikely but nice.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:
It's been ages since I did an album review but my husband has made it IMPERATIVE that I dust out my writing materials.

EXO_SC: WHAT A LIFE ALBUM REVIEW.

So I'm super excited.
From the pictures to the teasers. To the actual songs I've listened to!!!!!
I'm ready for this. Or AM I?!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A LIFE.

When I heard the teaser, I KNEW it was going to be a bop. I was like Kokobop reloaded and it didn't disappoint.
Chanyeol and Sehun complement themselves so well and you get to see Sehun like you never have.
His rapping is tight, His charisma ON POINT!!!!!!!!!
Chanyeol in this sounds SO HAPPY.
You can legit feel how happy they are through out the song.
I love the beat drop to the chorus. You'll WANT TO DANCE.

P:S: using earphones helps you hear the background vocals and everything going on.
THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5.

JUST US 2.

The first time I listened to this song, I was BLOWN AWAY by Gaecko.
The chorus of this song is EVERYTHING.
The music video of this song is PERFECT. The lyrics and the laid back visuals give you a kind of inside look at them. Chanyeol is everything.
I've listened to it the most of the two title tracks released but I'm also excited to see how it fits in the arrangement of the album.
SEHUN and CHANYEOL OUT RAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like haters BE FEELING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: It sounds like a continuation really of What a life but with a totally different beat and flow. It makes me want to be alone hugging myself and just focusing on the song but ALSO be alone with the love of my life, resting my head on his shoulder as we just breathe.

5/5.

Rollercoaster.

Okuuurrrrrrrrrrrr, is this the sexy grind song boys?!!!!!!!!
Express yourself?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!
STOP IT YOU SPOILT CHILDREN.

Sehun is giving me SO MUCH JOY!!!!!!!
His rap is AMAZING.
I've never used that word for Sehun before but OH MY!!!!!!!!

Chanyeol be singing like a MAIN VOCALIST!!!!!!!!

That scream/screech plus the weird *ss noises on the actual beat are so cool!!!!!

4.5/5.

Borderline.

Yaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
That freaking beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English Kings!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how they each get a solo!!!!!!!!

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!
How do I choose a favorite song on this album?!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is taking me places I never knew Chanyeol and Sehun could take me in a song.

What in the world?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5.

Daydreaming.

And then they bring it down is deep voice Chanyeol.
THAT INSTRUMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so close to tears!!!!!!!!!
My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is SO CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So OBVIOUSLY Chanyeol!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN, will I accept slander AGAINST the RAP LINE. NEVER AGAIN.

This song was Chanyeol's though.
The DEFINITION of KILLT IT!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!
That INSTRUMENTAL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What were those drums at the end?
So darn quirky and cute. Almost like they forgot it there. I love it.

5/5.

Closer to You.

This song was my main worry from the teasers and EXplOration. Hearing it now I'm like, "why were you scared?"

Okay, I was just about to give this song a 3.5 but that bridge just pushed it to a 4/5 straight up!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is now a 5/5!!!!!
The music video + finding out the lyrics has just pushed this to that extra height it needed.

What a complete album!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have the PARTY song, the LOVE song for ANY SCENARIO, the SEXY GRIND song (EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!!!), the TRIBAL song as you prepare to scatter the place with your dance moves, the SLOW RAP, P*NTY DROPPING SONG!!!!!!!! and finally the SIMPLE LOVE song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can't wait to repeat the album and see what song/if any can beat Just Us 2.

I had such an experience listening to this album. SeChan should be EXTREMELY PROUD. I know I am.

This album is a solid 5/5. Wow.

I will just quote this so that people who can’t see the text in black and white will see it in green and black.

YES!!!!!!! It is a SOLID 100/100.

Just Us 2 is definitely husband material.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
OwlCityy:

Hi Mrs sarang.. How are you ? smiley

Dpr we gang gang
Love him! He's just so talented. You can tell by how amazing the MV's he's produced are.

I don't even want to get into how fine he is
His accent alone kills me

Aaand dpr live phew

Welcome back chingu.

Bae right there oooo, guilty pleasure without the guilty.

I just know that I agree with you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2019
First of all lee sun kyun and jung ryeo won are doing a legal drama, consider me psyched and if it turns out to be as awesome as her last legal drama then that is about to be my crack.

Secondly Kim bora is in talks to do Jane the virgin with jaejoong, I love her, I love him, I'm watching, tbh no matter who he's paired with, I'll watch

P.S : happy birthday to my jo in sung oppa

*currently watching*: partners for justice 2, class of lies, doctor john, I am not a robot
Song of the day : you - xiumin (so this song sounds like the remake of the remake of the remake of all the blandest ballad osts I've heard in my life, xiumin deserved better as a goodbye song, exo l's deserved better)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2019
Game time

YEO JIN GOO

1. The First drama you saw HIM in

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2019
OwlCityy:

Aww, just seeing this. Been done with exams for awhile now. Took a little break, so much stuff was going on.

I'm back yaay. Missed you guyss. Back to traumatize everyone so y'all better be ready mwahahahahha xx

grin
Welcome back!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YEO JIN GOO

Before I answer this later, I just want to say my husband/baby right here. Nae rainbow Saranghae.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Nae namja, Nae tall drink of sparkling water, a glass of you first thing every morning is healthy for my spirit, soul and body (doctor's advice) and by a glass I mean....

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YEO JIN GOO

1)My absolute boyfriend
2)Hotel del Luna
3)Hotel del Luna
4)Too soon to say, there's plenty of time for them to mess this up.
5)IU!!!!!
6)...
7)Someone evil
8}Ehn

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes!!!!!!!!

Waiter, two glasses of that gorgeous brew to Mrs sarang EXO’s table for a start.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1)My absolute boyfriend
2)Hotel del Luna
3)Hotel del Luna
4)Too soon to say, there's plenty of time for them to mess this up.
5)IU!!!!!
6)...
7)Someone evil
8}Ehn

If he gets more evil than crowned clown I will actually faint, wake up then lick my screen...just saying.

Baby is on flames when he is mad.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
sarang60:

If he gets more evil than crowned clown I will actually faint, wake up then lick my screen...just saying.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Okayyyyyy FAMOUS actually slaps sha oh, listening to just the audio is a delicious experience!!! I'll watch the MV again soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
sarang60:

Lol yeah it would be crazy to see him play a character more evil than the king in the crowned clown.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol that "rookie historian Goo" the Thrills and the lols of the drama are ridiculous especially historian yang that guy is a clown. This drama is the real deal right now.
Currently watching "rookie historian Goo", hotel del Luna(episode 3),my mother is mine(I think we in episode 76 now), while for Chinese drama currently watching "a kiss that is not determined" and pushing hands(both very interesting) while for Thailand drama(lakorn) currently watching "game maya"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.