Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980160 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
We should definitely add more holes to that Nae wang or better still, take it off.

My precious ones.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nae power rangers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
How can to be Kim Hye Yoon (15 credits)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Since someone decided to expose our role play affair, the floor is now open for me to talk about you Nae hidden card.

Nampyeon......can you please stop all those you dance covers, I can’t keep paying for oxygen as even the free unlimited one runs out because of you and how the hell do you not miss leg day. (please don’t say determination and discipline)

Credit to the person who made this art work.

Saranghaeyo Nae Last Card.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:
Since someone decided to expose our role play affair, the floor is now open for me to talk about you Nae hidden card.

Nampyeon......can you please stop all those you dance covers, I can’t keep paying for oxygen as even the free unlimited one runs out because of you and how the hell do you not miss leg day. (please don’t say determination and discipline)

Who is this please ?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

What is the title?

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

Who is this please ?

Just someone I married, I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

Love is beautiful, life is wonderful

Nice statement.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
lordprogress:

Yes but still in episode 1 it looks promising sha

I have lots of dramas to catch up on. But I will be watching it too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

Nice statement.
That's the title of the weekend drama you asked for cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
I love these two.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

Just someone I married, I have no idea.
You are joking right?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

That's the title of the weekend drama you asked for cheesy

I know, it is still a statement.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

You are joking right?

Ok fine......I will tell you but promise not to lay claims after your investigations. I am not sharing, not even with that dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Kateyeol is viewing....yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa....I will have a dinner date with Chanyeol on your account.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:
@Kateyeol is viewing....yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa....I will have a dinner date with Chanyeol on your account.
please guy websites to download Korean dramas.. The data cost should not be ridiculous o... Is there a website i can download with lesser mb?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

Ok fine......I will tell you but promise not to lay claims after your investigations. I am not sharing, not even with that dreamer.

Lmao! I promise!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kateyeol:
please guy websites to download Korean dramas.. The data cost should not be ridiculous o... Is there a website i can download with lesser mb?

Try gooddrama.to. Also kissasian.sh but you need to to wait for two days after a drama airs and lesser download options will be available (alpha and beta)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

Kkkikikikikikikiki
LMAO
My baby daddy!!! I'm not struggling for wife position with you okay? grin
Okay maybe second wife wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Kkkikikikikikikiki
LMAO
My baby daddy!!! I'm not struggling for wife position with you okay? grin
Okay maybe second wife wink

You are not even a side chick, he only pays child support until he figures out if the baby is truly his and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

Lmao! I promise!

Ok I am coming, just give me more than one minute....hahahahhahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

Lmao! I promise!

Now, here we go.

This is Kim Jin Seok, his English name is Matthew aka Big Matthew aka BM aka Nae Nampyeon.

He is a member of the coed group Kard and they are doing well for themselves i might add. There are four members in the group 2 girls and 2 boys.

He love to dance ALOT, he is a decent rapper, he loves to workout and show off his body hardwork.

He was born on the 20th of October 1992 and he is 6’1 in height.

He is from Los Angeles, California and he studied Psychology. He speaks Korean and English.

He got into the industry because his Mum had faith in him and BoA Unnie supported him too (just like my Kai, R.I.P. Mr Kim).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Here are 3 of my favorite songs from Kard. I listened to these songs so hard that I heard them in my sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVBQ6n9o_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQHtfuydbWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ43--ds4eg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

You are not even a side chick, he only pays child support until he figures out if the baby is truly his and nothing more.

This is what happens when I try to be nice. You were busy loving him in secret knowing that I am his number ONLY. I'm trying to cushion your heartbreak because of our friendship but you're acting big. Continue liking Instagram pictures and shouting oppa, he can't hear you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just some solo dance covers from Nae magic Matt.

1. Magic Matt
2. Baby just loves to dance
3. The end of that 12 secs is exactly what I want him to do...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwqNATmdgho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPvz7O9R8Lc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5w6mDujkU
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This is what happens when I try to be nice. You were busy loving him in secret knowing that I am his number ONLY. I'm trying to cushion your heartbreak because of our friendship but you're acting big. Continue liking Instagram pictures and shouting oppa, he can't hear you

Hahahahhahahahahah.... it is not people like BM or Christian or Jessi you say they can’t hear. They respond like we just went out to lunch. (Much respect to them)

Keep your jealousy alive while my baby and I dance to Versace on the floor, with Versace actually on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
He has been so busy because they came back only a week ago. He complained about not being able to sleep properly and I just hope he is doing ok now.

All that being said and shown, Matthew is just a teddy bear with a strong exterior and a really soft beautiful heart, one who loves fashion.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
This was almost really really good, I will just change a few things.

Beautiful MV and costumes, well done boys.

Modified: this looks better.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
sarang60:

Now, here we go.

This is Kim Jin Seok, his English name is Matthew aka Big Matthew aka BM aka Nae Nampyeon.

He is a member of the coed group Kard and they are doing well for themselves i might add. There are four members in the group 2 girls and 2 boys.

He love to dance ALOT, he is a decent rapper, he loves to workout and show off his body hardwork.

He was born on the 20th of October 1992 and he is 6’1 in height.

He is from Los Angeles, California and he studied Psychology. He speaks Korean and English.

He got into the industry because his Mum had faith in him and BoA Unnie supported him too (just like my Kai, R.I.P. Mr Kim).

I know kard. I have two of their songs on my playlist. He is good looking tho. The first pics you posted was somehow. Don't worry about me. Ayam not coveting

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Night vibe.

This is basically me.

Good night everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJAJTkdFH-k

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
please can anyone recommend sites for me to download korean movies? Thats aside from dramago.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
toykathy:

I know kard. I have two of their songs on my playlist. He is good looking tho. The first pics you posted was somehow. Don't worry about me. Ayam not coveting

First of all, that is great to hear. Second of all, the very first picture was a drawing (fan art) of him that someone made.

Hahahahahhahahah.....so funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.