Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1990591 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE HONG KI

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving HIM

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1)Hwayugi
2)Bride of the century
3)...
4)...
5)...
6)
7)
8}The military.....oppa saranghae!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE HONG KI

1. You're beautiful

2. I hate you juliet

3. Bride of the century

4. To some extent, all of his characters

5. Hmmmm I've liked his otps, I've just never been heavy in love with them

6. Angelina Jolie - to his dog in yb

7. Let him come back from enlistment first

8. Can he please get back with han bo Bae or whatever her name is, I thought they looked really good together

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

8}The military.....oppa saranghae!!!

What does this even mean

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

I knew it was a drawing. Sorry to say this but it was a bit scary for me to look at it twice. The "drawer" did not draw the "drawee" well. Your namja is a delicacy. He looks yummy. But again, am not interested

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah......... I understand, the drawing was looking some kind of way for real and to be honestly, my delicacy is not as photogenic as he is video or realifegenic.

Unnie see, you don’t have to explain anything to me. I am just grateful that I don’t have to fight with you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

Who is this? A black Korean

That is Sam oppa, a Ghanaian who is now practically Korean. (He has been there for a while and I think he is now neutralized)

He was in the kdrama Moorim School, he has been in a few gag concert episodes, he has a YouTube show called two Sams or so with the other Sam oppa (Bentley appa), he has a radio show with Greg oppa (the beautiful singer), he was on a cooking show were he cooked African food, he was on that jungle program that I have forgotten the name.

He is a decent “loud” hahahahhahahaha....hardworking young man, representing.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:

What is the title?
Beautiful love wonderful life.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
lordprogress:

Beautiful love wonderful life.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:

That is Sam oppa, a Ghanaian who is now practically Korean. (He has been there for a while and I think he is now neutralized)

He was in the kdrama Moorim School, he has been in a few gag concert episodes, he has a YouTube show called two Sams or so with the other Sam oppa (Bentley appa), he has a radio show with Greg oppa (the beautiful singer), he was on a cooking show were he cooked African food, he was on that jungle program that I have forgotten the name.

He is a decent “loud” hahahahhahahaha....hardworking young man, representing.

Thanks to you dear am always informed. I appreciate you biggerly

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE HONG KI

1. You are beautiful
2. Melting me softly
3. Hwayugi
4. You are beautiful
8. I will wait patiently till he gets back from military. I'd like to see him with Park Shin hye

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah......... I understand, the drawing was looking some kind of way for real and to be honestly, my delicacy is not as photogenic as he is video or realifegenic.

Unnie see, you don’t have to explain anything to me. I am just grateful that I don’t have to fight with you.

I appreciate other people's husband's. I don't snatch them like somebody we know.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

Thanks to you dear am always informed. I appreciate you biggerly

Don’t mention....hahahhahahah....I am honored.

Saranghaeyo Unnie.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

I appreciate other people's husband's. I don't snatch them like somebody we know.

See better pesin. Infact Saranghaeyo again.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

What does this even mean

Military drama na, since he's enlisting yesterday grin

This is me trying to pretend like I wasn't trying to rub his enlistment in embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

8. I will wait patiently till he gets back from military. I'd like to see him with Park Shin hye

Funny enough I can't see them acting lovey dovey, it just feels weird, they're practically brother and sister in my head
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

RaphaellaDD has suffered sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Military drama na, since he's enlisting yesterday grin

This is me trying to pretend like I wasn't trying to rub his enlistment in embarassed

Mtchewww hater

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Funny enough I can't see them acting lovey dovey, it just feels weird, they're practically brother and sister in my head

Let them do the brother and sister romance. All I want is senseless kissing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

RaphaellaDD has suffered sha

Lmao...... Na you suffer pass nah

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why do these people give dramas lovely titles that are so bright and happy and they turn out to be sad.

I saw Beautiful love wonderful life and I was expecting something sweet and fluffy but Nooooooo.......

Now that I have seen ep 1 and 2, I will be back for the end.

It is really really interesting though.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Definitely will pass for sisters, the picture is not doing it justice at all. The resemblance is uncanny from certain angles.

Loving The Tale Of Nokdu so far and I hope they don’t turn it into an extremely sad story.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:
Why do these people give dramas lovely titles that are so bright and happy and they turn out to be sad.

I saw Beautiful love wonderful life and I was expecting something sweet and fluffy but Nooooooo.......

Now that I have seen ep 1 and 2, I will be back for the end.

It is really really interesting though.

LOL. Don't worry I will watch it on your behalf

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

Let them do the brother and sister romance. All I want is senseless kissing.

Ewww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

Lmao...... Na you suffer pass nah

Me, I have never snatched anyone's man so I can't relate

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:
Definitely will pass for sisters, the picture is not doing it justice at all. The resemblance is uncanny from certain angles.

Ah how now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ah how now

Immediately I saw that clip, I was reminded of her and that is how.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Finally caught up with the running mates

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT IT SO FAR
1. The cases, it's a crime drama, the cases are always interesting

2. The characters lol especially the 2 almost love birds, they don't get a lot of scenes together but they make me smile, then that baba that comes to disturb them every morning and then we have my oppa playing a lawyer, I don't know if he's part of the drama or he's just a cameo cos he's been in 2 out of 4 episodes, anyway oppa grew up fine, I just realized I've never really focused on his face, the first movie I saw him in had a lot of unclothedness going on so I didn't pay much attention to his face (I promise I'm a good child) anyway I hope he stays

3. The bgm and ost, my favorites are the weird one, the language sounds like a mix of Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish and Hebrew, I don't even know what that is but I like it, and I like that the beat sounds traditional, I also like the cover of violet, I have to research on who is singing, I like violet, funny enough I have a lot of covers of the song but I don't know the real singer Aigoo

4. I like the way the scenes are shot and the transitions, it seemed like how a graphic novel would be shot and when I read up on the drama, I was right, it was adapted from a novel. I love the fake storytelling and how they act it out.

THINGS I HATE ABOUT IT SO FAR
1. The male lead, OK hate is a strong word, I like ahjussi, he's a good actor, he's played a lot of Waka pass and supporting roles, he deserves to get this lead role, my only problem is, I don't think he's charming enough for a role like this, I might be bias or shallow but I'm really not feeling him, he acts with charm, I just don't buy it, I keep imagining how much better the role would be with actors like Jang hyuk or ji sung and honestly from the 3rd episode he started feeling more like a supporting character than a male lead

Anyway I hope the drama keeps being good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:

Immediately I saw that clip, I was reminded of her and that is how.

Tsk tsk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
toykathy:

LOL. Don't worry I will watch it on your behalf

You will be highly rewarded because it seems like a beautiful drama with a mature plot.

I think our A+ son is the one responsible for the accidents...so I might end up watching more out of curiosity like I am doing with strangers from hell, who knows.

Btw, I understand emotional and mental pain/torture is real but it is difficult for me to understand taking decisions like what happened. Oh well.

I have a feeling Mrs Kang will really like this drama and I wish it was not a weekend drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Finally caught up with the running mates

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT IT SO FAR
1. The cases, it's a crime drama, the cases are always interesting

2. The characters lol especially the 2 almost love birds, they don't get a lot of scenes together but they make me smile, then that baba that comes to disturb them every morning and then we have my oppa playing a lawyer, I don't know if he's part of the drama or he's just a cameo cos he's been in 2 out of 4 episodes, anyway oppa grew up fine, I just realized I've never really focused on his face, the first movie I saw him in had a lot of unclothedness going on so I didn't pay much attention to his face (I promise I'm a good child) anyway I hope he stays

3. The bgm and ost, my favorites are the weird one, the language sounds like a mix of Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish and Hebrew, I don't even know what that is but I like it, and I like that the beat sounds traditional, I also like the cover of violet, I have to research on who is singing, I like violet, funny enough I have a lot of covers of the song but I don't know the real singer Aigoo

4. I like the way the scenes are shot and the transitions, it seemed like how a graphic novel would be shot and when I read up on the drama, I was right, it was adapted from a novel. I love the fake storytelling and how they act it out.

THINGS I HATE ABOUT IT SO FAR
1. The male lead, OK hate is a strong word, I like ahjussi, he's a good actor, he's played a lot of Waka pass and supporting roles, he deserves to get this lead role, my only problem is, I don't think he's charming enough for a role like this, I might be bias or shallow but I'm really not feeling him, he acts with charm, I just don't buy it, I keep imagining how much better the role would be with actors like Jang hyuk or ji sung and honestly from the 3rd episode he started feeling more like a supporting character than a male lead

Anyway I hope the drama keeps being good

This your story is intriguing, now I have to check out the first episode at least.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
#throwbacktuesday

I have to talk about this one in 2 parts

THE CAST
I love that they are still super close, they all still hang out, they have a group chat and everything, the heirs cast also has that, this just proves my "Kim woo bin is the friendliest person in Korea" theory

THE DRAMA
This is the only school I've watched and I can bet all the meat I eat in a week that it's the best school ever, I would rate it a 9.9/10 only because it didn't have romance, if it did, omo 100/10

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
sarang60:

I have a feeling Mrs Kang will really like this drama and I wish it was not a weekend drama.

Awwnn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2181) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.