Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1966231 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2019
toykathy:
For the first Favorite Crush Friday (FCF) I'd like to start with this fabulous human. He taught me how to crush on someone properly. Hearing his name alone makes my heart flutter and when am down, his voice lifts my mood.
I just want you to know, someone somewhere loves you dearly. Thank you Suho oppa, My handsome Cotton

Aigooo, why am I crying. I know how to share my men when I decide to, I am so proud.

Saranghaeyo Unnie, Suho oppa and I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm in!!!!!

First on my list is PARK CHANYEOL.

He was actually the SECOND person I fell in love with but the way he sang his way into my heart, I'll never forget.

There's this EXO song, SWEET LIES.
First time I heard it, I was like MEH wetin dem dey talk(P.S: my racism was still showing then).
Then about 2 weeks later, I got the song on my phone and listened to it and THIS MAN *LIKE A HOT COCOA IN A WVINTER"ed his way into my heart!!!!!!!!

From then on, I listened for his parts and searched for his songs. I was hooked!!!!!!!
Then I got into how gorgeous he was!!!!!!
When he smiles, it's like "I can't explain it".

I came for his talent but stayed for his TALENT, BEAUTY and SOFTNESS.
A whole MAN, my husband is and I'm so grateful I found him.

#biteableears
#talldrinkofwater
#beautiful
#MINE

You people should not be doing this type of thing to me ooooooo.

I am already in love with this series.

Saranghaeyo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Seems like we're all starting with the ultimate of our ultimate biases grin

My FCF for today (and always) is the superhandsome, supertalented, singer, dancer, producer and actor Zhang Yixing AKA Lay Zhang. He brings so much joy to my life, I can't even explain how much. When he's happy, I'm happy, when he's in pain, I'm in pain too, and when he's being a superstar, I'm cheering him on loudly.

He can do anything and everything and he does it excellently well. He's humble and TOO NICE (I'm glad he's being less nice now with haters), he loves butts, just like me. We're fated to love each other....see what I did there? grin

How I fell in love with him....I can't pinpoint when exactly sef. Baekhyun was my first bias, then Kai, then Suho, then I decided to do more research into the missing EXO member and WHAM!!!! I don't know if it's juralji or philipenis or just his beautiful smile. But I fell fast and hard and all my previous biases were just looking at me like....am I a joke to you? LMAO

In summary, I LOVE ZHANG YIXING!!!

Hahahahahhahahah.....it was definitely philipenis.....hahahahaha.

This just confirms how much of a good general wife I am.

Nampyeons are you seeing this, I made excellent choices.

Saranghaeyo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahahhahahah.....it was definitely philipenis.....hahahahaha.

This just confirms how much of a good general wife I am.

Nampyeons are you seeing this, I made excellent choices.

Saranghaeyo.

Chairwoman of the association of wives of EXO international grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Graceful family had ended.....hmmm.
I'm actually too lazy to type all the things I want to say so....welp.
Modified: sigh. This last episode didn't do it for me. At all. It was just wonky. That feeling of justice when the bad people are finally punished was missing. There was just something wrong with this episode. Wan Soo almost made me cry. I suspected he was the murderer for a while but he was actually a good person. Sigh.

HOWEVER!! My laziness disappears completely when it comes to EXTRAORDINARY YOU!!! Aaarghhhh!!! Haru & Kyung are killing me. Haru is so soft and hot in this 'sane' nontoxic way meanwhile Kyung is the opposite. Dried squid fairy has to be giving them more information to stop more bad things from happening. Sigh. As for Nam Ju....pikin. He should not grow up. Mtcheeeew. Back to Haru & Kyung, I wish they could do a spinoff with just two of them being the love interests. They have great chemistry and Danoh can shift small grin grin grin

Also, my country....sigh. This is so sad but I don't know why people don't reason. If you're poor, stay away from rich people. No matter how we try to deceive ourselves, we will ALWAYS have a society made up of classes. Those at the very top are the 'old money' rich people who still look down on other rich people, talk less of a riffraff. Abeg. Fly wey no dey hear word na im dem go enlist by force put for battlefront. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
#FCF

Once upon a time, I had just finished watching the drama Jumong, one of my very first dramas...oh how in love I was with all these beautiful men in gowns that fit them so well fighting with swords. Then Boys over flowers followed immediately after that and that was the end of my sanity. I searched the internet for everything thing relating to these dramas and so much more. In my search, I came across a video titled “What is love” and all I wanted to do was discover what love is...hahahahahhahaha( I was such a fetus, you can tell from my love of Gu Jun Pyo).

Clicking that video that day 6 or 7 years ago was one of the best decisions of my life. I didn’t know who they were, I didnt know much about the k-entertainment industry except for the few dramas under my belt but I knew I was in love with these two boys. Their voices pulled me in, their expressions, emotions....oh my goodness was this heaven on earth I asked myself.

One of the boys had veins popping out of his head as he belted high notes and his name was Baekhyun. The other boy was effortlessly there as he provided more melody, his name was D.O (what names they have I said to myself). I had never seen such total surrender to the art of music before and so I was hooked.

I didn’t know what a bias was but I knew I was drawn to the one the called D.O, although Baekhyun’s voice was powerful and the high notes almost made me deaf from my headphones, there was something in D.O’s voice that gave me peace. I loved how rough and smooth it was (yes at the same time), I loved how he looked pissed off explaining what love was and I felt like he was telling me “how come you just found me” (I had no idea what he was saying but it became my new anthem). The phrase “l want to marry your voice” originated from him for me.

Immediately after that, I was on a mission. I remember memorizing their names like a had a test. This was the first K-POP group I found and I didn’t know what to expect so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered there was 12 of them. I tried finding a favorite (I really did try) but it was just too difficult. The way I felt about D.O who’s voice I wanted to marry was the way felt about almost all 12 of them, so I categorized them into husbands and boyfriends because I knew for a fact that the ones I wasn’t married to yet, it was going to happen eventually and that is the testimony today. Even my Ex husbands are still a part of my life.

Believe me when I say nothing has changed, I fall in love with them every single day, there is a special feeling for them and them alone, I do everything I can for them to feel the love, I know I am part of millions but they make me feel like I am the only one (I don’t even know how that is possible), they never fail to tell me how important I am, even when I do silly things like cry happy tears over them, they tell me it was the highlight of their day.

What a reciprocated relationship we have.

To D.O and Baekhyun, I just want to say thank you for truly showing me what love is. It is hard sometimes when words are not enough to express gratitude. Thank you both for introducing me to a group that has played a significant role in my life, I cannot count how many times I have laughed till my stomach hurts or cried for joy just because of you all. The fact that nothing has changed all these years is truly a miracle in December. I am grateful that we grew up together, I am grateful that you are in my generation, I love these boys so much that I don’t care what came before or what comes after them.

Thank you for all your sweet words and encouragement, thank you so much EXO, I sincerely hope I get to show you someday in person just how much you mean to me (that is if I don’t faint in the line before I get to you). I know there is so much more I haven’t said but my heart says it all.

To everyone one who love the boys as well, thank you.

I am so so sorry for this thesis but it still feels like yesterday.

My next post will be one or two lines I promise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Morning vibe.

Good morning everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQO2qt1XJ6A

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Chairwoman of the association of wives of EXO international grin grin grin

Hahahahahhaha.....you forget “incorporated”.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My very talented unni cha Jung won, I love how different she looks and acts with each role she takes

2. My newest man hwang hee oppa. Your leading role is coming soon by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:

Aigooo, why am I crying. I know how to share my men when I decide to, I am so proud.

Saranghaeyo Unnie, Suho oppa and I appreciate you.

Lol. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:
#FCF

Once upon a time, I had just finished watching the drama Jumong, one of my very first dramas...oh how in love I was with all these beautiful men in gowns that fit them so well fighting with swords. Then Boys over flowers followed immediately after that and that was the end of my sanity. I searched the internet for everything thing relating to these dramas and so much more. In my search, I came across a video titled “What is love” and all I wanted to do was discover what love is...hahahahahhahaha( I was such a fetus, you can tell from my love of Gu Jun Pyo).

Clicking that video that day 6 or 7 years ago was one of the best decisions of my life. I didn’t know who they were, I didnt know much about the k-entertainment industry except for the few dramas under my belt but I knew I was in love with these two boys. Their voices pulled me in, their expressions, emotions....oh my goodness was this heaven on earth I asked myself.

One of the boys had veins popping out of his head as he belted high notes and his name was Baekhyun. The other boy was effortlessly there as he provided more melody, his name was D.O (what names they have I said to myself). I had never seen such total surrender to the art of music before and so I was hooked.

I didn’t know what a bias was but I knew I was drawn to the one the called D.O, although Baekhyun’s voice was powerful and the high notes almost made me deaf from my headphones, there was something in D.O’s voice that gave me peace. I loved how rough and smooth it was (yes at the same time), I loved how he looked pissed off explaining what love was and I felt like he was telling me “how come you just found me” (I had no idea what he was saying but it became my new anthem). The phrase “l want to marry your voice” originated from him for me.

Immediately after that, I was on a mission. I remember memorizing their names like a had a test. This was the first K-POP group I found and I didn’t know what to expect so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered there was 12 of them. I tried finding a favorite (I really did try) but it was just too difficult. The way I felt about D.O who’s voice I wanted to marry was the way felt about almost all 12 of them, so I categorized them into husbands and boyfriends because I knew for a fact that the ones I wasn’t married to yet, it was going to happen eventually and that is the testimony today. Even my Ex husbands are still a part of my life.

Believe me when I say nothing has changed, I fall in love with them every single day, there is a special feeling for them and them alone, I do everything I can for them to feel the love, I know I am part of millions but they make me feel like I am the only one (I don’t even know how that is possible), they never fail to tell me how important I am, even when I do silly things like cry happy tears over them, they tell me it was the highlight of their day.

What a reciprocated relationship we have.

To D.O and Baekhyun, I just want to say thank you for truly showing me what love is. It is hard sometimes when words are not enough to express gratitude. Thank you both for introducing me to a group that has played a significant role in my life, I cannot count how many times I have laughed till my stomach hurts or cried for joy just because of you all. The fact that nothing has changed all these years is truly a miracle in December. I am grateful that we grew up together, I am grateful that you are in my generation, I love these boys so much that I don’t care what came before or what comes after them.

Thank you for all your sweet words and encouragement, thank you so much EXO, I sincerely hope I get to show you someday in person just how much you mean to me (that is if I don’t faint in the line before I get to you). I know there is so much more I haven’t said but my heart says it all.

To everyone one who love the boys as well, thank you.

I am so so sorry for this thesis but it still feels like yesterday.

My next post will be one or two lines I promise.

Wow! You really are Mrs EXO. Am sure they are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. My very talented unni cha Jung won, I love how different she looks and acts with each role she takes

2. My newest man hwang hee oppa. Your leading role is coming soon by God's grace

Oppa appreciates you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
toykathy:

Wow! You really are Mrs EXO. Am sure they are proud of you.

Kamsahamnida!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Random post : I'm really glad sulli's funeral is private, during jonghyun's time I was depressed looking at pictures of Idols crying upandan, I'm glad I don't have to go through all that this year

*currently watching*: the running mates : human rights, miss lee, the lies within, spy myung wol
Song of the day : all the songs on junsu's flower album

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
toykathy:

Oppa appreciates you.

Satan say what?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is what I am talking about, A King.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
My loves.

Special shoutout to Aron Kwak, baby doesn’t get all the love he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
I haven’t seen this yet but I know it is a mess already.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:
I haven’t seen this yet but I know it is a mess already.

Wah!!! They went on after mum goes to sleep!!! Arghhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:
This is what I am talking about, A King.

A whole ass king. Not every time Mr Nice Guy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Game time

VICTORIA SONG

(P.s: God punish everyone who thinks they can dictate how someone is supposed to mourn)

1. The First drama you saw Her IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw Her in

3. Your Favorite drama of Hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving Her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see Her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na so!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Wah!!! They went on after mum goes to sleep!!! Arghhhh!!!

I want to watch it at night and I don’t care who wakes up...hahahahaha....I am so ready to be slayed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
sarang60:

I want to watch it at night and I don’t care who wakes up...hahahahaha....I am so ready to be slayed.

It's going to be hilarious!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
#favoritecrushfriday

The amazing lee Hong ki, Rockstar, composer, lyricist, actor, designer, businessman, bowler, comedian and most of all, husband of mine. I first saw him in you're beautiful and all I thought was, who is this idiot calling his dog Angelina Jolie, I googled and found out he's a rock star, no scratch that, rock god. Found out he's from the same agency with my minhyuk and they are close, my interest intensified, then I heard his raspy voice and that was the end of me. Listening to him is a high for me and that is why I fell for his short self, I also love his attitude towards Netizens, his love for skulls, his weird fashion and his nail art he is my manly diva.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

VICTORIA SONG

(P.s: God punish everyone who thinks they can dictate how someone is supposed to mourn)

I have never watched any of her dramas and I honestly am not curious about her acting so I can't even answer no 7.

I do ship her with nickhun but it's a really delusional ship cos I really don't think they'd date cos Tiffany but whatever my delusion is my delusion and I can't do anything about it (I refuse to do anything about it actually)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#favoritecrushfriday

The amazing lee Hong ki, Rockstar, composer, lyricist, actor, designer, businessman, bowler, comedian and most of all, husband of mine. I first saw him in you're beautiful and all I thought was, who is this idiot calling his dog Angelina Jolie, I googled and found out he's a rock star, no scratch that, rock god. Found out he's from the same agency with my minhyuk and they are close, my interest intensified, then I heard his raspy voice and that was the end of me. Listening to him is a high for me and that is why I fell for his short self, I also love his attitude towards Netizens, his love for skulls, his weird fashion and his nail art he is my manly diva.

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wang!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

VICTORIA SONG

I haven’t seen any of her drama, I have only seen her outside music in a buzzfeed video were she played with puppies and answered questions....she seemed really nice and educated. (I am hoping I actually saw this and didn’t just happen in my head).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Night vibe

Today has been mostly about my angels like every other day and I am ending the day with them on here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlnn5JNoVA

Good night everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Chanyeol my costume king, can this be your next conquest, please and thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.