Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985262 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Happy birthday to beautiful Kim Ji Won. Age gracefully dear

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Judemail: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Hey there checkout this new trending trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBl8-d2z_sg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
sarang60:
Currently listening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf75CWSJ7Qo

A masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to beautiful Kim Ji Won. Age gracefully dear

Happy birthday baby!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
What if the whole Song/Song marriage was just one big publicity stunt? They're actors so pretending to be in love is not a problem. Did you see how much they made from endorsements and stuff? They opened a village, sold a lot of merch and gained even more popularity. Then wham, a quiet divorce WITH an amicable property split! It just occurred to me that it's very possible!!! grin
Not that any thing's wrong with it....kind of. Secure the bag please.

All this is speculation oh and definitely not in a hateful/negative light. Before I receive a court summon from Korea. grin

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2019
sarang60:

I haven’t seen any of her drama, I have only seen her outside music in a buzzfeed video were she played with puppies and answered questions....she seemed really nice and educated. (I am hoping I actually saw this and didn’t just happen in my head).

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
What if the whole Song/Song marriage was just one big publicity stunt? They're actors so pretending to be in love is not a problem. Did you see how much they made from endorsements and stuff? They opened a village, sold a lot of merch and gained even more popularity. Then wham, a quiet divorce WITH an amicable property split! It just occurred to me that it's very possible!!! grin

All this is speculation oh and definitely not in a hateful/negative light. Before I receive a court summon from Korea. grin

LOL I wish

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

A masterpiece

Totally.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Welcome back prince, you were missed and I pray HERO will be a hit.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2019
My baby (heart eyes).

I really want to know what he is complaining about....hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Avengers!!!!!!! Assemble.....(oh lord)...hahahahaha.

Congratulations Wangs.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2019
I love this headline, the symptoms are real and not imagined.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo

Hahahhahah....I might have been thinking about Jessica, who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Morning vibe

Good morning everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvTUid-pBI

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Happy birthday to one of my best wifeys, Kim ji won, my sister's birthday mate, I might not have her any longer but I still have you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahah....I might have been thinking about Jessica, who knows.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Random post : I'm really trying not to be angry but I can't help it, when will these celebrities learn to take charge of their lives, I learnt Krystal spent 3 days at sulli's wake, those girls were best friends but Netizens made it look like there was a rivalry between them, they couldn't even hang out in public or post pictures together, how do they live like that, I really need a more daring generation of kpop cos these ones ain't it

*currently watching*: the running mates : human rights, miss lee, the lies within, spy myung wol
Song of the day : blind - 4minute

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I'm really trying not to be angry but I can't help it, when will these celebrities learn to take charge of their lives, I learnt Krystal spent 3 days at sulli's wake, those girls were best friends but Netizens made it look like there was a rivalry between them, they couldn't even hang out in public or post pictures together, how do they live like that, I really need a more daring generation of kpop cos these ones ain't it

*currently watching*: the running mates : human rights, miss lee, the lies within, spy myung wol
Song of the day : blind - 4minute

Oh girl I feel you.....the same thing happened to Sehun and Lay. Lay posted a picture of them together and God the comments were horrible. What pissed me off the most was that he took the picture down and I almost broke my phone.

It will take a while for such generation of idols to emerge and it will also need the total involvement of their companies.

They need to stop encouraging bad behavior from fans, they are not items to be owned.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Game time

SUNNY

1. The First drama you saw Her IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw Her in

3. Your Favorite drama of Hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving Her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see Her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2019
sarang60:

Oh girl I feel you.....the same thing happened to Sehun and Lay. Lay posted a picture of them together and God the comments were horrible. What pissed me off the most was that he took the picture down and I almost broke my phone.

It will take a while for such generation of idols to emerge and it will also need the total involvement of their companies.

They need to stop encouraging bad behavior from fans, they are not items to be owned.

Honestly the agencies are not trying at all, I feel like fnc and cube are the most serious when it comes to protecting their artists but even dem get their issues

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Is like you are writing another drama. grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to one of my best wifeys, Kim ji won, my sister's birthday mate, I might not have her any longer but I still have you.

Happy posthumous birthday to your sister, may her soul rest in peace. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
@raphaelladdd

I could not respond to your post cuz I haven't watch the finale of graceful_family. I just did now and I beg to differ from your view.
Personally, I think that was the best ending the drama could have. They all got their rewards be it good or bad. It ended perfectly. Mrs Han was a judge and she knows exactly what she needed to do to protect herself and MC group. It is one of the best drama have seen this year tho. I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
toykathy:

Is like you are writing another drama. grin

LOL that's Sarang's work please grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
toykathy:
@raphaelladdd

I could not respond to your post cuz I haven't watch the finale of graceful_family. I just did now and I beg to differ from your view.
Personally, I think that was the best ending the drama could have. They all got their rewards be it good or bad. It ended perfectly. Mrs Han was a judge and she knows exactly what she needed to do to protect herself and MC group. It is one of the best drama have seen this year tho. I love it.

I understand what you mean and I agree especially with Mrs Han, it's just that she literally paid dust for all the bad things she did and it's just irritating!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
toykathy:

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I understand what you mean and I agree especially with Mrs Han, it's just that she literally paid dust for all the bad things she did and it's just irritating!

I understand the irritation.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LOL that's Sarang's work please grin

At retirement age.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SUNNY

1. The First drama you saw Her IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw Her in

3. Your Favorite drama of Hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving Her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see Her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Haven’t seen her in anything but I know she is very involved with variety show.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
toykathy:

Thank you love

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
sarang60:

Haven’t seen her in anything but I know she is very involved with variety show.

This is also my answer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.