Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003212 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
sarang60:

.just like I keeping praying for all the namjas in the industry to act in sageuks all the time.

Hmm I wonder why

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good evening from my babies and I.

From the special edition of untamed, I need to see drunk Lan again PLEASE!!!!JEBAL!!!!!!!, I loved the mess.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA......when perfection crumbles.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lord I need more kidneys just for his sake and a few others but mainly for him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I surrender, I'll do anything

Now we can relate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
ibkayee:

After watching Love Alarm, I doubt he'll be on my screen any longer, you can keep him tongue

The concept is cool/cute but the drama itself is meh

You really didn't deserve my baby. If you can deny someone cuz of a particular role or drama, then you are not a true fan. I really admire and like that about you. Atleast we know now that you are not a serious contender.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL, I am making this post my wallpaper, if I ever hear you mention song Kang, I'll find you and remove all your teeth
Jokes on you, since I don’t have any teeth

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

You really didn't deserve my baby. If you can deny someone cuz of a particular role or drama, then you are not a true fan. I really admire and like that about you. Atleast we know now that you are not a serious contender.
I also almost disowned Jang Ki Yong when I saw him skip in ‘WWW: Search’ undecided

But his ‘brooding’ role in ‘Kill it’ saved him tongue

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by makydebbie(f): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:

I also almost disowned Jang Ki Yong when I saw him skip in ‘WWW: Search’ undecided

Merry Christmas love. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2019
makydebbie:

Merry Christmas love. kiss
Merry Christmas dearie kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by makydebbie(f): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Merry Christmas dearie kiss

Been a while we linked up. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
When I say Woobie is the only man EVER!!!! He took these shots for hungry wooribins who couldn't meet him while he had long hair. Is this your king? IT HAD BETTER FUKCING BE! Welcome back baby!!!!!!!!

P.S. Now I'm just picturing him in a serious historical drama as a warrior or some sh!t

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:
Jokes on you, since I don’t have any teeth
Well the tongue is always a great substitute, snip snip

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:
Even God won't be able to save you if you don't stop lusting after my man

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
When I say Woobie is the only man EVER!!!! He took these shots for hungry wooribins who couldn't meet him while he had long hair. Is this your king? IT HAD BETTER FUKCING BE! Welcome back baby!!!!!!!!

P.S. Now I'm just picturing him in a serious historical drama as a warrior or some sh!t

RaphaellaDD:
When I say Woobie is kang's only man EVER!!!! He took these shots for hungry wooribins who couldn't meet him while he had long hair. Is this your king? IT HAD BETTER FUKCING BE! Welcome back kang's baby!!!!!!!!

P.S. Now I'm just picturing him in a sexy drama as an exotic dancer or some sh!t

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Today na double double (Birthday and #FCF)

Because it's your birthday and because it's Friday.
You are my forever crush Bae, and I heart biggerly

Happy birthday Ok Taecyeon oppa, saranghaeyo Ahjummani!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Don't defend yourself dear, I already like you grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:
Today na double double (Birthday and #FCF)

Because it's your birthday and because it's Friday.
You are my forever crush Bae, and I heart biggerly

Happy birthday Ok Taecyeon oppa, saranghaeyo Ahjummani!

You don't need to heart anything, just crush from afar

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Random post : when am I ever going to see park hae jin in a drama again, shouldn't his drama with jo bo ah be airing by now, she has already picked a new drama. Which kain strong village people dey hold my oppa like this, eotteokhe

Netizens are saying hwang Jung eum had plastic surgery and she's saying no and planning to sue and me I'm just here shaking my head like why is this even a thing

P.s : happy birthday to my husband and no 1 bias in 2pm ock Taecyeon, Nae namja of lifeu

*currently watching*: black dog, diary of a prosecutor, secret love
Song of the day : like a star - Taeyeon, the one (dear whoever wrote this song, you could have just said "you are everything to me" not everything must be translated literally)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
#flashbackfriday

Definitely one of my favorite dramas hands down, even though I still don't see why bok soo had to go back to high school, there was so much to love about this one, the story, the humor, the chemistry, bok soo mixing up his quotes (olodo), my wildflowers, bok soo's kissing, oh se ho's delicious self destructive nature, oh se ho's delicious psycho, soo jung's spunk, the cast and characters.

*side note*: I sorta skipped through the drama yesterday and I just realized there were no fathers in this drama, I find it very odd, I think this is the first time I'm watching a full length drama without dad's.

P.s: where is Kwak dong yeon's lead role, freaking fnc be giving me reasons to boil.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You're welcome

LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Game time

SHIN SUNG ROK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real LIFE, DON'T BOTHER )

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2019
#favoritecrushfriday

YUNHO

Story story, one day like that, way before I got into dramas or kpop, I watched an American movie, a dance movie and the main female lead was Asian, I didn't know what country she was from and tbh I didn't care, in the movie, there was a scene where they invited a performer from South Korea and then this gorgeous man appeared, I wasn't interested since he wasn't one of the main characters but I did note that he could dance even though I thought, is it not Choreography, anyway by the end of the movie, I was in love with the female lead, I Googled her, downloaded her songs and still didn't pay attention to the boy, a few years later I got into dramas and got introduced to tvxq by one monkey who decided he don't wanna be my oppa no more, anyway thanks to the monkey, I downloaded tvxq's mv and I saw someone familiar, I couldn't remember how I knew him so I turned to trusty old Wikipedia and found out ah, he's that dancer dude, and that was the beginning of our love story, he's talented, he's playful, he's serious, he values friendship, he's handsome, he's sexy, he's a good actor, he's hardworking, he's a great kisser, I had to marry him and now we are one. Yunho ssi, u know I'll always love you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#favoritecrushfriday

YUNHO

Story story, one day like that, way before I got into dramas or kpop, I watched an American movie, a dance movie and the main female lead was Asian, I didn't know what country she was from and tbh I didn't care, in the movie, there was a scene where they invited a performer from South Korea and then this gorgeous man appeared, I wasn't interested since he wasn't one of the main characters but I did note that he could dance even though I thought, is it not Choreography, anyway by the end of the movie, I was in love with the female lead, I Googled her, downloaded her songs and still didn't pay attention to the boy, a few years later I got into dramas and got introduced to tvxq by one monkey who decided he don't wanna be my oppa no more, anyway thanks to the monkey, I downloaded tvxq's mv and I saw someone familiar, I couldn't remember how I knew him so I turned to trusty old Wikipedia and found out ah, he's that dancer dude, and that was the beginning of our love story, he's talented, he's playful, he's serious, he values friendship, he's handsome, he's sexy, he's a good actor, he's hardworking, he's a great kisser, I had to marry him and now we are one. Yunho ssi, u know I'll always love you

I saw the name and I was ready to fight but I read your story and embarassed
@ToyKathy unnie, this FCF is for both Kang and I grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL, I am making this post my wallpaper, if I ever hear you mention song Kang, I'll find you and remove all your teeth

The entire cast on strangers from hell will gladly do it and for free too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I was just coming to post about this, what a namja.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I am saying the same thing, this loyal namja is mine.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN SUNG ROK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real LIFE, DON'T BOTHER )

I love him MEAN!!!!!!!!!....just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Definitely one of my favorite dramas hands down, even though I still don't see why bok soo had to go back to high school, there was so much to love about this one, the story, the humor, the chemistry, bok soo mixing up his quotes (olodo), my wildflowers, bok soo's kissing, oh se ho's delicious self destructive nature, oh se ho's delicious psycho, soo jung's spunk, the cast and characters.

*side note*: I sorta skipped through the drama yesterday and I just realized there were no fathers in this drama, I find it very odd, I think this is the first time I'm watching a full length drama without dad's.

P.s: where is Kwak dong yeon's lead role, freaking fnc be giving me reasons to boil.

I agree with this and the last part makes me mad too. I need KDY to be a tortured soul in a drama real soon, no sweetness, just a bloody mess. (But I still somehow want him to be a good guy, special agent gone rouge).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2019
FCF

There is nothing I will say about this that will sound right because I have gone over it in my head a thousand times. Things like “I want to watch him beat someone up for me and then run into his arms for a hug that will last exactly 10 minutes” (I didn’t say that ooo). Hahahahaha....what am I even saying.

I have seen him in almost everything he has done, I have loved him in almost I have seen. He can be so sweet also and it is adorable when it is coming from a giant teddy bear.

He is a great actor and I know he is usually type casted but I would love to see him in more mundane roles like a single father and stuff.

The first time I noticed him which was right away, I mean he can’t even hide if he wanted to. I was like who is this actor with sleepy eyes and why are they becoming charming when he smiles, why am I even thinking about that....hahahahaha.

Thank you oppa for gracing my screen with your talent and I am so glad you are getting the love and recognition you deserve, I am with you all the way.

@toykathy Unnie, thank you for this segment because it really makes me look back on how these people became important to me even though I can’t type it all out.

@MrsKang, thank you for the games, reviews and all, I love the new segments you just added. Thank you for doing the most even when adulting is kicking your behind...hahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
He is currently live, I am glad to see you are doing ok prince.

All these babies going live and playing with filters ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:
He is currently live, I am glad to see you are doing ok prince.

All these babies going live and playing with filters ehn....

How I missed my baby

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even have time for you. He is my first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.