Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003133 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : when am I ever going to see park hae jin in a drama again, shouldn't his drama with jo bo ah be airing by now, she has already picked a new drama. Which kain strong village people dey hold my oppa like this, eotteokhe

Netizens are saying hwang Jung eum had plastic surgery and she's saying no and planning to sue and me I'm just here shaking my head like why is this even a thing

P.s : happy birthday to my husband and no 1 bias in 2pm ock Taecyeon, Nae namja of lifeu

*currently watching*: black dog, diary of a prosecutor, secret love
Song of the day : like a star - Taeyeon, the one (dear whoever wrote this song, you could have just said "you are everything to me" not everything must be translated literally)

She needs plastic surgery for her voice, if there is anything like that.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:
FCF

There is nothing I will say about this that will sound right because I have gone over it in my head a thousand times. Things like “I want to watch him beat someone up for me and then run into his arms for a hug that will last exactly 10 minutes” (I didn’t say that ooo). Hahahahaha....what am I even saying.

I have seen him in almost everything he has done, I have loved him in almost I have seen. He can be so sweet also and it is adorable when it is coming from a giant teddy bear.

He is a great actor and I know he is usually type casted but I would love to see him in more mundane roles like a single father and stuff.

The first time I noticed him which was right away, I mean he can’t even hide if he wanted to. I was like who is this actor with sleepy eyes and why are they becoming charming when he smiles, why am I even thinking about that....hahahahaha.

Thank you oppa for gracing my screen with your talent and I am so glad you are getting the love and recognition you deserve, I am with you all the way.

@toykathy Unnie, thank you for this segment because it really makes me look back on how these people became important to me even though I can’t type it all out.

@MrsKang, thank you for the games, reviews and all, I love the new segments you just added. Thank you for doing the most even when adulting is kicking your behind...hahahahaha.

1) My fave role of his currently is in along with the gods. Yes, he was beating people up and all that but there was also this softness and foolishness to his character that I really loved. I love that he's constantly getting more recognition!!!! Now can he pick up Dwayne Johnson's call and act in jumanji part 82.

2)Yes! Thank you ToyKathy for this, really! And Kang really keeps the group going with all her various posts and games like you said.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Definitely one of my favorite dramas hands down, even though I still don't see why bok soo had to go back to high school, there was so much to love about this one, the story, the humor, the chemistry, bok soo mixing up his quotes (olodo), my wildflowers, bok soo's kissing, oh se ho's delicious self destructive nature, oh se ho's delicious psycho, soo jung's spunk, the cast and characters.

*side note*: I sorta skipped through the drama yesterday and I just realized there were no fathers in this drama, I find it very odd, I think this is the first time I'm watching a full length drama without dad's.

P.s: where is Kwak dong yeon's lead role, freaking fnc be giving me reasons to boil.

Kwak Dong Yeon is the lead in never twice and he is killing his role

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I saw the name and I was ready to fight but I read your story and embarassed
@ToyKathy unnie, this FCF is for both Kang and I grin

Lol. Lazy bone. Write you own with your own words

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

I agree with this and the last part makes me mad too. I need KDY to be a tortured soul in a drama real soon, no sweetness, just a bloody mess. (But I still somehow want him to be a good guy, special agent gone rouge).

He is in love with a single mother /widow in never twice (still airing) and he's the only son of a rich family. He will soon be in complete mess.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:
FCF

There is nothing I will say about this that will sound right because I have gone over it in my head a thousand times. Things like “I want to watch him beat someone up for me and then run into his arms for a hug that will last exactly 10 minutes” (I didn’t say that ooo). Hahahahaha....what am I even saying.

I have seen him in almost everything he has done, I have loved him in almost I have seen. He can be so sweet also and it is adorable when it is coming from a giant teddy bear.

He is a great actor and I know he is usually type casted but I would love to see him in more mundane roles like a single father and stuff.

The first time I noticed him which was right away, I mean he can’t even hide if he wanted to. I was like who is this actor with sleepy eyes and why are they becoming charming when he smiles, why am I even thinking about that....hahahahaha.

Thank you oppa for gracing my screen with your talent and I am so glad you are getting the love and recognition you deserve, I am with you all the way.

@toykathy Unnie, thank you for this segment because it really makes me look back on how these people became important to me even though I can’t type it all out.

@MrsKang, thank you for the games, reviews and all, I love the new segments you just added. Thank you for doing the most even when adulting is kicking your behind...hahahahaha.

See me blushing..... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Nominees for this threads hero of the year:
1)Kangminhyuksho : for her great contributions to the thread and her consistency in dragging oppas.

2)ToyKathy : for starting the FCF trend, for always putting Kang under her bumbum when she tries to drag her oppa and for watching the most dramas/movies on the thread

3)Sarang60 : for periodically flooding the thread with thousands of pictures of her various oppas, for constantly bringing old/new music to our attention and for being extremely delusional imaginative about her oppas.

4)Principesapcy : For not watching up to 5 dramas this year grin and for poking head once once to drag oppa.

5)ThePsychopath : .....

6)All the 'where can I download korean movies from' people : for not checking even a few pages back grin

7)RaphaellaDD : for having energy to answer no 6

8}All those people that pop in to drag oppa aggressively, chat for a few days and then disappear

9)Flamingcharisma : for enlisting with SHINee, hence her disappearance

10)Ovikkytan : for rubbing goya oil this harmattan season.

That's all folks. Start voting!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

Lol. Lazy bone. Write you own with your own words

grin Don't worry, I will

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN SUNG ROK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real LIFE, DON'T BOTHER )

1. Liar game
2. Vagabond
3. Last empress
4. Vagabond
5. Nil
6. Almost every single word he said in last empress
7. Any soft role
8. Jang Na Ra (they need to do another romantic drama together)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I saw the name and I was ready to fight but I read your story and embarassed @ToyKathy unnie, this FCF is for both Kang and I grin
Lmao, I'm still feeling christmassy so I'll share

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

I am saying the same thing, this loyal namja is mine.
No he isn't!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

I agree with this and the last part makes me mad too. I need KDY to be a tortured soul in a drama real soon, no sweetness, just a bloody mess. (But I still somehow want him to be a good guy, special agent gone rouge).

From your post to dramagods ears, like I will be very pissed if he finally gets a lead role and the writer wastes his potential

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:
FCF

Finger hearteu

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

I don't even have time for you. He is my first.
I know I have Mr toykathy's number somewhere, let me show him what Mrs is doing

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

Lmao sis you mean, I think she just needs to be doing melodramas, I'm watching secret love and her voice isn't annoying, but when she's doing a romcom aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

Kwak Dong Yeon is the lead in never twice and he is killing his role

I know but you know I don't rate weekend dramas, so as far as I'm concerned fnc is doing nothing for me and my boy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
1)Kangminhyuksho : for her great contributions to the thread and her consistency in dragging oppas.

2)ToyKathy : for starting the FCF trend, for always putting Kang under her bumbum when she tries to drag her oppa and for watching the most dramas/movies on the thread

3)Sarang60 : for periodically flooding the thread with thousands of pictures of her various oppas, for constantly bringing old/new music to our attention and for being extremely delusional imaginative about her oppas.

4)Principesapcy : For not watching up to 5 dramas this year grin and for poking head once once to drag oppa.

6)All the 'where can I download korean movies from' people : for not checking even a few pages back grin

8}All those people that pop in to drag oppa aggressively, chat for a few days and then disappear

Lmao I was actually going to give you the award but then I got to no 4 and lost my mind, take the daesang, the baeksang and even the gda abeg, make flaming and vikkytan catch you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN SUNG ROK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real LIFE, DON'T BOTHER )

1. Thank you

2. Liar game

3. Liar game

4. His character in liar game

5. I haven't watched him win the girl yet

7. A stage musical vocal trainer that trains a bunch of ragtag neighbors and stages a musical to help raise money to save their neighborhood

8. I don't know if I want romance for him in that drama but I want eunji and Chae yeon to be among the neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

I don't even have time for you. He is my first.

Hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

He is in love with a single mother /widow in never twice (still airing) and he's the only son of a rich family. He will soon be in complete mess.

Ok I will check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I was actually going to give you the award but then I got to no 4 and lost my mind, take the daesang, the baeksang and even the gda abeg, make flaming and vikkytan catch you

LMAO, but I didn't lie nau grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Can I vote for everyone?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

1. Liar game
2. Vagabond
3. Last empress
4. Vagabond
5. Nil
6. Almost every single word he said in last empress
7. Any soft role
8. Jang Na Ra (they need to do another romantic drama together)

Me!!!!!!..... same........

I will only change the soft part to hard and just deadly. Jang Na Ra the bane to his existence.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

Can I vote for everyone?

Yes. Just open multiple melon accounts, but you need a Korean phone number to verify your account and vote grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Yes. Just open multiple melon accounts, but you need a Korean phone number to verify your account and vote grin

You won't kill me today. Which one is korean phone number again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

It's good to be on break, weldone jhur. Your analysis for the award is so on point

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I know I have Mr toykathy's number somewhere, let me show him what Mrs is doing

Feel free! You think you can threaten me Dream on!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao sis you mean, I think she just needs to be doing melodramas, I'm watching secret love and her voice isn't annoying, but when she's doing a romcom aigoo

Have only watched her in romcom. I really don't like her voice especially when she is about to kiss her male lead... Eeew

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I know but you know I don't rate weekend dramas, so as far as I'm concerned fnc is doing nothing for me and my boy

I like him and I hope he gets a good role soon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

Ok I will check it out.

You can thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
sarang60:

Me!!!!!!..... same........

I will only change the soft part to hard and just deadly. Jang Na Ra the bane to his existence.
He's is always the villain /hard-core in all dramas I have seen. I need another version of him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
toykathy:

MY GOD!!!!!!!!
HOW COULD YOU?!!!!!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.