Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,710 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986358 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
PrincipesaPCY:

THE HAIR, THE GOWN AND THE PALM SLIPPERS!!!!!!
Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mickey02:

you have made my year grin
happy new year fam
with LMH coming soon, my year will surely be good grin

Same to you.

This is the best way to put it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
lordprogress:
Who watched the fiery priest cause I don't know how the hell I missed it or even when it aired.
Happy New year to you all "saranghaeyo"

Oh you missed but it is better late than never. I raved about that drama from beginning to end like there was no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks for praying for us all, and as you hold God in high esteem, that is how he will honor you too.

Saranghaeyo Nae Bond.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cheonsas.

I will miss him too babies.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Too real, abort.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just Incase you didn’t know, these are my treasures.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Saranging you is easy cause you are beautiful inside and out.

After his brothers made me cry, Yixing decided to state that he is no longer afraid of birds (pigeons) and then when he saw one, it was a hilarious scene.

Definition of roller coaster emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't know how to describe black dog, it's like boring in an interesting way, no matter how draggy it seems, I'm still interested in seeing what happens. I pity ji hae won but I'm legit scared he'll do something evil, I can't believe he's acting someone this sad and annoying, I've only seen him in carefree roles, I'm impressed

Diary of a prosecutor didn't air cos of new year *sigh*, same thing they did during clean with passion for now. I can't wait for it to come back next week

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
sarang60:
Cheonsas.
I will miss him too babies.
is he going into the military?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Heechul really fooled me! I legit thought him and Momo weren't dating! Wow! I'm legit happy for them, he's the sweetest sweetheart in this world of........ I hope they stay happy for a long, long time!! Also, some people are about to catch hands over the internet. Leave my baby alone. Heechul that is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2020
OVikkytan49:

is he going into the military?

Yeah, soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Heechul really fooled me! I legit thought him and Momo weren't dating! Wow! I'm legit happy for them, he's the sweetest sweetheart in this world of........ I hope they stay happy for a long, long time!! Also, some people are about to catch hands over the internet. Leave my baby alone. Heechul that is.

Congratulations to the new year couple.

Yes, HC oppa is the sweetest human ever. A combination of him and Baby Baek in a room is disaster.

I wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Good night/morning everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POhdU5HU0y0

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Yoon Se Ah

2. Kim Shi Hoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
I don't know how to describe black dog, it's like boring in an interesting way, no matter how draggy it seems, I'm still interested in seeing what happens. I pity ji hae won but I'm legit scared he'll do something evil, I can't believe he's acting someone this sad and annoying, I've only seen him in carefree roles, I'm impressed

Diary of a prosecutor didn't air cos of new year *sigh*, same thing they did during clean with passion for now. I can't wait for it to come back next week

Am still watching black dog for its cast. It's too boring for me. Anytime I start watching it, I doze off. It's my new sleeping tablet. But just like you am waiting to see if they will do justice to the title of the drama.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Guess who downloaded the first two episodes of the untamed? It's 50 episodes of 45 minutes each so let's see if I can do this. It's actually the relationship of the male leads that's making me watch grin

Modified: Guess who downloaded the first two episodes of the untamed without subs? cry And there are no subs on subscene drat!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
toykathy:

Am still watching black dog for its cast. It's too boring for me. Anytime I start watching it, I doze off. It's my new sleeping tablet. But just like you am waiting to see if they will do justice to the title of the drama.

LOL, it has a weird pull

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Guess who downloaded the first two episodes of the untamed? It's 50 episodes of 45 minutes each so let's see if I can do this. It's actually the relationship of the male leads that's making me watch grin

Modified: Guess who downloaded the first two episodes of the untamed without subs? cry And there are no subs on subscene drat!

Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Birthdays

1. Kim shi hoo oppa, I need you in a lead role asap jaebal

2. Yoon se ah unni, I wish you all the best this new year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Kim soo Hyun has started his own agency and he has signed my babies seo ye ji and kim sae Ron, I really really hope they have a fulfilling career from now on, especially the girls, they are sorely underrated in dramaland

*currently watching*: black dog, diary of a prosecutor, secret love
Song of the day : time lapse - Taeyeon (nell oppadeul wrote this song, I love it, there's something calming about their soft rock)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

2. Kim Shi Hoo

My favorite dr in Love Rain. I miss you plenty.

Happy birthday babe.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Aigoo, make sure it is not the special edition too ooo...hahahaha...(I kid). You will enjoy it so don’t give up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays
1. Kim shi hoo oppa, I need you in a lead role asap jaebal

2. Yoon se ah unni, I wish you all the best this new year

1. Please!!!!!! Please!!!!!! cry cry

2. Goodluck Unnie

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Check kissasian.sh, all the episodes are subtitled

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Kim soo Hyun has started his own agency and he has signed my babies seo ye ji and kim sae Ron, I really really hope they have a fulfilling career from now on, especially the girls, they are sorely underrated in dramaland

*currently watching*: black dog, diary of a prosecutor, secret love
Song of the day : time lapse - Taeyeon (nell oppadeul wrote this song, I love it, there's something calming about their soft rock)

Are you sure the agency is for him? I read something else

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2020
@Kangminhyuksho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2020
toykathy:

Check kissasian.sh, all the episodes are subtitled

Thank youuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
toykathy:
@Kangminhyuksho

Oh well, my sources say he's the owner, maybe it's like a co ceo thing or he has major shares

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
HANBINNNNNNNNN
My mini druggie is back!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Phew! Today is obviously a day for great news! Daesang....yes, not Daesung. He's my grand prize. He's been cleared of all suspicions!!!! It wasn't even that the illegal stuff was going on IN his building oh, they were happening in another building but discussions of the nefarious activities held in his building and that's what the hungry barracudas latched on. Tufia. They should just leave them alone ah.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Oh well, my sources say he's the owner, maybe it's like a co ceo thing or he has major shares

Ok o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.