Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978823 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
HANBINNNNNNNNN
My mini druggie is back!!!!!!!!

Oh no, don’t come and go and be doing like that ooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
sarang60:

Oh no, don’t come and go and be doing like that ooo.

LMAO, what'd I do?!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
sarang60:

Same to you.

This is the best way to put it.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by samplanner(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
pls and pls help me with a good website that i can dowload korean series. pls and pls.

i was using lights dowload . xyz before but now the site is very trashy and you can't download anything there. pls help out guys. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
samplanner:
pls and pls help me with a good website that i can dowload korean series. pls and pls.

i was using lights dowload . xyz before but now the site is very trashy and you can't download anything there. pls help out guys. Thanks.

Dramahood.com
Newasiantv.tv
Kissasian.sh
Daebakdrama.com
Dramas.nu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aigoo, 2 Big babies.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is girls day's don't forget me. This was the first mv they filmed after the departure of their 5th member (I really can't believe they used to be 5). It was full of uniforms and identical clothes, they were a few individual styles and it was simple and nice

1. Sojin in front, love her sweater and Jean, minah behind love her cardigan and Dress shirt combo, although I sorta wish she was wearing long pants or a short I can see underneath, seems a bit too short for my tastes

2. Hyeri, lovely and simple

3. Yura also lovely and simple

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
sarang60:
Aigoo, 2 Big babies.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a story, apparently hyeri is a high school student and then God knows what reason, she and some (cute) boy are being punished, they are standing with their hands raised, she starts to get tired and feel heavy or dizzy or sleepy (I really can't tell) and the dude helps hold her hand up, she smiles and blushes and suddenly little man is closing in for a kiss, she tries to dodge, slaps him(you go girl!) and runs away. A few scenes later we see them pass by each other in a hallway (drama style, slow mo and all), after he passes, she runs after him (aunty is tired of doing shakara), she leans next to him, moves closer and leans in to kiss him and then the unfortunate cameraman cut the scene so girls day won't lose their oppa fans cos hyeri kissed a boy

Storyline : 5/10, it's cute and all but there could have been more

Styling : 6/10. Nice outfits all through, very simple tho and there was one color combination like that *sigh*

Choreography : 4/10. Mostly hand signals, my favorite is when they move their hands like clock hands

Set design/props : 1/10. I have no problem with the performance set, my problem is the drama set, they are playing students but abeg it looked like a house or an empty church and how are there only 2 people in a whole school, they couldn't even hire Waka pass students

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : everyone was good

Who stood out the most : I'm not even going to lie, they all stood out to me, hyeri stood out the most sha cos she was the main actress plus she looked so pretty and mature and I loved her permed hair

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by samplanner(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Dramahood.com
Newasiantv.tv
Kissasian.sh
Daebakdrama.com
Dramas.nu

Thank you, I will check.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Thank youuuuuuuuu
Please let me know how you find it, it’s rated highly on mydramalist (my personal ‘is it worth it’ yardstick) so I have high hopes for it. Started watching it myself last week but I got distracted smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:59am On Jan 03, 2020
ibkayee:

Please let me know how you find it, it’s rated highly on mydramalist (my personal ‘is it worth it’ yardstick) so I have high hopes for it. Started watching it myself last week but I got distracted smiley

I will smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Compliments of the season fine girl
Chief i miss you embarassed embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Okay these past two days have been EVERYTHING. I'm currently in my feelings because BIGBANG are scheduled to perform at Coachella in April!!!!!!!! I really thought we'd be fed with only GD & T.O.P weird posts and Youngbae scriptures

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Okay these past two days have been EVERYTHING. I'm currently in my feelings because BIGBANG are scheduled to perform at Coachella in April!!!!!!!! I really thought we'd be fed with only GD & T.O.P weird posts and Youngbae scriptures

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Happy for them, now if they can manage to be good boys for the rest of their lives and give me a break this 2020

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Happy for them, now if they can manage to be good boys for the rest of their lives and give me a break this 2020

HONESTLY! I'm super happy but I'm also stressed just thinking about all the things that could possibly go wrong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kaycee125: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Hi I am serving a 2 months ban, hope you are doing good.
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief i miss you embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Seol Hyun

2. Lee Il Hwa

3. Seol In Ah

4. Lee Wan

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I will smiley smiley smiley
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
#FCF

My FCF is BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is that when I watch him sing UN VILLAGE live with so much GROOVE!!!!!!!!, when he says *I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU GROOVE BABE*, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!!

He's beautiful, he's funny, his voice is gorgeous, his smile is PRECIOUS!!!!!!

He has THE MOST STUNNING EYES!!!!!!!!

I love you baby!!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mitjyland(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Dramahood.com
Newasiantv.tv
Kissasian.sh
Daebakdrama.com
Dramas.nu

These sites aren't working well. too many clicks and adds. Please suggest better ones for us, i also need to downlod some Korean series.

Or please help me with the link to download Dong Yi (2010). Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mitjyland:

These sites aren't working well. too many clicks and adds. Please suggest better ones for us, i also need to downlod some Korean series.

Or please help me with the link to download Dong Yi (2010). Thanks.

LOL LOL LOL. Are you ready to pay for premium sites without too many clicks and ads?
http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-dong-yi-episode-01-14717.html

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
#FCF

Since today is the first Friday of the year, am using this platform to wish all my oppas and unnis a wonderful year ahead. I pray I won't mourn any of you this year. I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mitjyland(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL LOL LOL. Are you ready to pay for premium sites without too many clicks and ads?

Thanks plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mitjyland(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Thanks, but there is no download option in this website. Pls how can I download from there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
toykathy:
#FCF

Since today is the first Friday of the year, am using this platform to wish all my oppas and unnis a wonderful year ahead. I pray I won't mourn any of you this year. I love you all.

Amen ooooooo........so shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrincipesaPCY:
#FCF

My FCF is BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is that when I watch him sing UN VILLAGE live with so much GROOVE!!!!!!!!, when he says *I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU GROOVE BABE*, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!!

He's beautiful, he's funny, his voice is gorgeous, his smile is PRECIOUS!!!!!!

He has THE MOST STUNNING EYES!!!!!!!!

I love you baby!!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!

I will make it my mission to pray for you today. You are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
The leader of leaders

He be looking like a mob boss and a model at the same time.

Saranghaeyo babe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
kaycee125:
Hi I am serving a 2 months ban, hope you are doing good.
I'm not fyn i wanted to chat with you during the holidays but you went away chief where have you been embarassed embarassed embarassed i miss you embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kaycee125: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thank you, you can always mail me.
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm not fyn i wanted to chat with you during the holidays but you went away chief where have you been embarassed embarassed embarassed i miss you embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
kaycee125:
Thank you, you can always mail me.
I'll give you a new mail when i'm ready because I misplace my phone so i'm yet to recover my mail back.......Chief hope you're fine now cause i heard you're not feeling fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.