Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965116 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Wait so because Kim soo hyun just bought a new car, you assumed that he is earns more than jun ji hyun? Lol.....I'm not sure you know much about them like you're trying to project. I've been on the Korean scene for at least two years now. When I saw Korean scene, I mean the whole hallyu wave including the dramas, music (kpop), reality shows, sometimes politics and entertainment/news in general. If anything, soo hyun might be popular because he is male and there are more thirsty fan girls in China, but he in no way earns more than jun ji hyun. Usually, they both get to shoot cfs together because of the popularity of stars (there was a mountain water scandal about them as regards China recently). One thing I'm sure of is that in Korea, Jun ji hyun gets more cfs than soo hyun since the stars ended. In China, they earn almost the same thing. Don't be scared dear, as far as Korean is concerned, JJH is a veteran and soo hyun has nothing on her. She is stinkingly rich with her assets in estate and all. She is also married to a chaebol. Have you watched the American movie "my sassy girl"? It's a remake of the very popular Korean movie of the same name. Jun Jin hyun is the original sassy girl....yeah, she's popular like that and far more respected than soo hyun. Soo hyun was basically nugu b4. Thank God for dream high in his life and moon that embraces the sun, the thieves, secretly grandly and then stars.
lol...I just read my reply again, it makes it seem as if I love jun Jin hyun so much where as kim soo hyun has my heart lol. My favourite Korean actor for now. grin
lmao,i am not pressed about Jun ji hyun cos i have known her to be filthy rich,i only meant she
made me watch my love from the stars,which i would have dropped in a heartbeat. I will be happy if other actors get the same recognition he gets. my favorite 2014 drama still remains its okay thats love,i dont get the hype of my love from the stars,it is the only drama i never rewatched,some parts of the drama bored me to tears,even my sis thinks the same.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2015
hilda90:

I want his next role to be a chaebol,since
his previous drama was action. I want Yoon eun hye or Shin min ah as his next costar.

Shin min ha... Hasn't she been with everybody? Lol is there an actor she hasn't co-starred with? She's one of the best on the field. It maybe someone new on the scene or not so common would suffice.

Looks like Yoon eun hye is a favorite... I like that her face isn't so *common* to me yet so I feel like she's fresh.

Everyone seems to want JCW in a Chaebol drama..

smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Atk01:

And here I thought you will spend the whole night editing, and have Gucci bags under your eyes. tongue
Good morning. smiley

Morning...

Spend the whole night ke... Lol there's always a simpler way of doing things... Besides I already get those Gucci sacks under my eyes anyway, from binge watching dramas all night =__=

Lmaoo

Still catching up on my Blood drama.. Ep. 14

I didn't know I was this far behind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Aida13:

Morning...

Spend the whole night ke... Lol there's always a simpler way of doing things... Besides I already get those Gucci sacks under my eyes anyway, from binge watching dramas all night =__=

Lmaoo

Still catching up on my Blood drama.. Ep. 14

I didn't know I was this far behind.
But of course, you'll still be catching up on Blood because whenever AJH comes on screen, you'll pause the drama, stare and smile at his face for 10 minutes before continuing. tongue

Just kidding. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Atk01:

But of course, you'll still be catching up on Blood because whenever AJH comes on screen, you'll pause the drama, stare and smile at his face for 10 minutes before continuing. tongue

Just kidding. grin

Omg how did you knowww?

Heehe..... Guilty as charged and I aint ashame angry angry LOL Ahn Jae Hyun is serious eye candy... And their little Skinship moments... sooo cuuute lol

Can't wait for ep. 16....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Aida13:

Omg how did you knowww?

Heehe..... Guilty as charged and I aint ashame angry angry LOL Ahn Jae Hyun is serious eye candy... And their little Skinship moments... sooo cuuute lol

Can't wait for ep. 16....
Lmao. I know the feeling, trust me. I did the same while watching my bias in Moon/Sun. grin

Can't wait for these people to start selling fuel here. angry angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. I know the feeling, trust me. I did the same while watching my bias in Moon/Sun. grin

Can't wait for these people to start selling fuel here. angry angry

I don't understand... Who's selling fuel and why can't you wait?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Aida13:

I don't understand... Who's selling fuel and why can't you wait?
Lol. I've been waiting in a filling station for like 4 hours to buy fuel jare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. I've been waiting in a filling station for like 4 hours to buy fuel jare.

Oh ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nimk(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
finally a thread i totally relate tooooo......lol you guys should check angry mom....its daebak! .......plus has anyone seen the movie oldboy?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
someone asked me who is park gun tae .well sorry for the late reply..park gun tae is a child actor that has some resemblance to choi si won ... he.s around 19 years old ..he acted as little yeo woon in warrior bwek dong soo .. and little Kim bum on goddess of fire .. other dramas are iris 2 .may queen. iron king and so on . even yeo jin goo is soooo much jealous of him lolz ..

he really look like choi so won..
just like so ji sub and yoo seung ho look alike

here are some pics to proof it
Lolz .enjoy watching.

here.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
more....

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
here..

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
what do you think

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
and this...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
so what do you guys think.. do they look alike or not ?? one of my friend said .it.s hard to tell them apart except for one looks younger than one .. lolz..

well I can pick choi si won even if am sleeping..
and I can also pick baby park gun tae...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
@nimk have u watch heartless city 3 days(big budget) two weeks (overrated but okay) night watchman( more than interesting) goodness of fire (awesome) the heirs(boring but overrated) my love from another star ( my fav drama for 2014 ..hot as hell lolz)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nimk:
finally a thread i totally relate tooooo......lol you guys should check angry mom....its daebak! .......plus has anyone seen the movie oldboy?

I've been hearing great things about Angry Mom... Seen some memes and GIFs showing some really fun images from the drama. Will definitely check it out soon

Haven't seen Oldboy either but it looks good from the story line.

Oh, and you're welcome to the Kdrama thread. Happy posting!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:
someone asked me who is park gun tae .well sorry for the late reply..park gun tae is a child actor that has some resemblance to choi si won ... he.s around 19 years old ..he acted as little yeo woon in warrior bwek dong soo .. and little Kim bum on goddess of fire .. other dramas are iris 2 .may queen. iron king and so on . even yeo jin goo is soooo much jealous of him lolz ..

he really look like choi so won..
just like so ji sub and yoo seung ho look alike

here are some pics to proof it
Lolz .enjoy watching.

here.

First saw Gun tae in Goddess of Fire and he was cool. He's even cooler in Warrior Baek Dong soo. He has a bright future in acting. He's better than some of the seniors out there. He really impressed me as the young Un ah in Warrior Baek Dong soo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:
so what do you guys think.. do they look alike or not ?? one of my friend said .it.s hard to tell them apart except for one looks younger than one .. lolz..

hmmmm..there's just a teeny weeny bit of resemblance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:
@nimk have u watch heartless city 3 days(big budget) two weeks (overrated but okay) night watchman( more than interesting) goodness of fire (awesome) the heirs(boring but overrated) my love from another star ( my fav drama for 2014 ..hot as hell lolz)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:

wow,the semblance is striking.The kid is cute,it seems i have seen him somewhere,maybe in one of the dramas i watched.Si won is hot as always.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ellab by the time park gun tae gets to choi si won.age he.ll look exactly like him .. by then he would have lost all those baby fat.. u know what I mean his cheeks would have dried up.. hahahaha..

besides I just read it online now that Lee wan the junior brother of Kim tae hee ..proclaimed that shin jin soo is 20 000 times prettier than Kim tae hee in a concert they attended alongside with some other k.pop artists .. he scream and claimed it.and shin jin soo replied jokingly by saying I guess I miigt have to leave South korea .. ... don't u think Lee wan want a war with rain ... hummm cos if rain should hear about DAT .. hummmm.hummmmm.hummmmm. .. I fear ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
@hilda90 yeah he.s cute he was in warrior baek dong soo . he played the role little yeo un .. he was also in gooddes of fire. u know that cutie that played little Kim bum .. I.ve foggotten the name of Kim bum in DAT drama.. he was also in iron king ... the kid definitively have a good potential of commanding his roles in drama or movie s .. he just needs more attention.. how I wish he.s as popular as yeo jin goo ...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
I just read the story of angry mom although I haven.t watch it .. what a funny story .. when Kim hee sun ( kang ja) was in school she was notorious for fighting... she la ter gets pregnant and gave birth to im ran at her late teens .. and became more responsible. when im ran was also in high school she used to get bullied by her school mates .. kang ja later decides to go back to school inorder to protect her daughter.. lolz that how she became a high school student again...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:
I just read the story of angry mom although I haven.t watch it .. what a funny story .. when Kim hee sun ( kang ja) was in school she was notorious for fighting... she la ter gets pregnant and gave birth to im ran at her late teens .. and became more responsible. when im ran was also in high school she used to get bullied by her school mates .. kang ja later decides to go back to school inorder to protect her daughter.. lolz that how she became a high school student again...

angry mum ain't really comedy(just a lil) but melo.
I ff it every wk.its good.I would recommend it for everyone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
vikkytan:
@ellab by the time park gun tae gets to choi si won.age he.ll look exactly like him .. by then he would have lost all those baby fat.. u know what I mean his cheeks would have dried up.. hahahaha..

besides I just read it online now that Lee wan the junior brother of Kim tae hee ..proclaimed that shin jin soo is 20 000 times prettier than Kim tae hee in a concert they attended alongside with some other k.pop artists .. he scream and claimed it.and shin jin soo replied jokingly by saying I guess I miigt have to leave South korea .. ... don't u think Lee wan want a war with rain ... hummm cos if rain should hear about DAT .. hummmm.hummmmm.hummmmm. .. I fear ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2015
Happy New month everyone. How are you all doing, what dramas are you watching?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:43pm On May 01, 2015
Atk01:
Happy New month everyone. How are you all doing, what dramas are you watching?

Happy month of May...

I'm watching a Sageuk grin

×××××××××××××××××××××××
Splendid Politics (Hwajung)
×××××××××××××××××××××××

It's like they packed all the usual faces from Dong Yi, Empress Ki, Joseon Gunman, Hwang Jin Yi and every other historical drama I ever watched...

They keep repeating the same guys as court officials, nobles and bad guys...

Even the villain we love to hate Yom Byong Su from Empress Ki dey there lol

I'm on episode one...

Taking a break from the Blood Kdrama cos I don't want it to end *boo hoo*

grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:05pm On May 01, 2015
Aida13:

Happy month of May...

I'm watching a Sageuk grin

×××××××××××××××××××××××
Splendid Politics (Hwajung)
×××××××××××××××××××××××

It's like they packed all the usual faces from Dong Yi, Empress Ki, Joseon Gunman, Hwang Jin Yi and every other historical drama I ever watched...

They keep repeating the same guys as court officials, nobles and bad guys...

Even the villain we love to hate Yom Byong Su from Empress Ki dey there lol

I'm on episode one...

Taking a break from the Blood Kdrama cos I don't want it to end *boo hoo*

grin
Those guys have Sageuk faces na, lol. I don't think I want to watch any Sgk for now, I'm tired of hearing 'King James Version' Hangul. grin cheesy

If you like take long, short or lunch break, you'll still have to finish Blood. *boo hoo* tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
Aida13:

Ok, I just checked out the drama now, and you're right about repeated faces. Han Joo Wan was supposed to headline his own drama (Bluebird's House), but he chose this one instead. angry .There is also cross - dressing and so much political intrigue. The Prince Gwanghae I know from King's face was good, this one seems evil. angry plus it's going to run for 50 episodes. Except for family dramas, I can't follow any drama for 25 weeks.
Hope I didn't spoil anything for you sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
Atk01:

Ok, I just checked out the drama now, and you're right about repeated faces. Han Joo Wan was supposed to headline his own drama (Bluebird's House), but he chose this one instead. angry .There is also cross - dressing and so much political intrigue. The Prince Gwanghae I know from King's face was good, this one seems evil. angry plus it's going to run for 50 episodes. Except for family dramas, I can't follow any drama for 25 weeks.
Hope I didn't spoil anything for you sha.

Spoil? Naah. I definitely will stick with the drama for now. It's one of those whose reviews keep getting my attention ie viewers keep commenting on them positively. Another one I'm starting is Falling for Innocence.

As for the familiar faces in Hwajung... I will have to post them up so you will have to admit I'm right grin. I'm glad you caught my drift about the same same actors, I mean the much older guys. It's like a period drama is not complete without them.

I like them. Because they get more parts in more dramas than even the top stars grin

You'll see Jang Hyuk in one drama a year or so but these guys show up in 7 out of 10 dramas a year. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.