Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981757 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
I started watching Who Are You?: School 2015 today, and the plot seems nice. Kim So-Hyun is giving a wonderful performance as usual, and I'm seeing lots of known faces. Nice!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
Bevy12:
Maybe but i think In Time With You gives me a bit of the bad vibes. I mean Ha Ji-won in a rom-com is definitely different and i hope she does great.

have you watched king 2 hearts.....in that series she played a dual role....a softhearted girl and at the same time a disciplined northkorean soldier....I believe she is definitely going to do well in the upcoming series "in time with you" and if you have also watched the Taiwanese version of In Time With you........you will also like to watch the korean version............................................
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:39am On May 04, 2015
Bevy12:
Who's going to watch Producers and In Time With You? I know i will. I really hope Kim Soo-hyun and IU get paired up together though, i don't need any more of the dongsaeng and noona dramas even though i love Gong Hyo-jin.

Not watching Producers. It gives off a Pinocchio vibe... You don't feel there's a chance of an honest-goodness romance because the pairings are all over the place. Also not really a fan of any of the leads. Oh maybe Gong Hyo Jin but I only like to watch her when she has a male lead I like.

In Time with You.... Yes. Ha Ji Won. Case closed lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:42am On May 04, 2015
Aida13:

Not watching Producers. It gives off a Pinocchio vibe... You don't feel there's a chance of an honest-goodness romance because the pairings are all over the place. Also not really a fan of any of the leads. Oh maybe Gong Hyo Jin but I only like to watch her when she has a male lead I like.

lol,producers will turn out good for sure,my only worry is the channel that will broadcast it, kbs dramas are known for floppy ratings.
i will definitely check it out for Gong hyo jin,who was the female lead in one of my favorite dramas its okay its love(amazing soundtracks and best osts) and other popular actors like kim soo hyun,IU,Cha tae hyun.

In time with you will definitely turn out good,the interesting storyline is one reason and Ha ji won is another bigger reason.
keeping my fingers crossed,i heard producers air date was shifted from 8th may to 15th may.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:08am On May 04, 2015
vikkytan:
my unfortunate boyfriend is a nonentity drama.. so many annoying acting ...no min woo does not fit as the male lead he was just acting like a fool ...people w write negative comments on their profile ....
well I.m looking forward to Joseon magician I wonder what's delaying the movie .it should have been out by now. since it.s a movie and not a drama ... .. I.m also looking forward to descendants of the sun .staring actor song joong ki And actress song hye kyo .song song family lolz And actress Kim ji won .. how I wish it should have been Lee jun ki and song hye kyo .both born on 1982 ...besides why do I feel like m.r producer is not going to be interesting?? I heard Kim soo hyun has been cast for another drama.tittle. Thief. the release date is 2016 that's a long time though... I wish he leave for military service while he still young ... I don't want him to lose his beauty .because so many k.drama actors were not that handsome when the returned like Lee jun ki and some other actors ..

yeah I.m looking forward to descendants of the sun.....( pics)

No min woo is very easy on the eyes but lacks onscreen charisma,i watched two episodes of
unfortunate boyfriend and dropped it immediately(not my cup of tea).

i think it is too early to judge all these upcoming dramas,lets wait and see.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:12am On May 04, 2015
hilda90:

lol,producers will turn out good for sure,my only worry is the channel that will broadcast it, kbs dramas are known for floppy ratings.
i will definitely check it out for Gong hyo jin,who was the female lead in one of my favorite dramas its okay its love(amazing soundtracks and best osts) and other popular actors like kim soo hyun,IU,Cha tae hyun.

In time with you will definitely turn out good,the interesting storyline is one reason and Ha ji won is another bigger reason.
keeping my fingers crossed,i heard producers air date was shifted from 8th may to 15th may.

Lol when they start shifting dates you know there's trouble...

Gong hyo jin always delivers but she has to bring something new to the table this time because she's been doing the same act over and over.

Kim Soo Hyun is cool but there'll be too much pressure on him to recreate the awesomeness of You From The Stars. If the Producers storyline is whack at any point it will negatively affect his performance.

... Everyone just wants to see Ha Ji Won again, no matter what so we'll be watching. Luckily for her she has an experienced, charming male lead which is a plus.

I wish both dramas well. But I'm putting my money on A Time with You wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2015
hilda90:

KBS drama ratings might not have been all that awesome last year, but they deliver great dramas. Besides, it depends on the other dramas competing with it. There are like 3 dramas from 3 networks in the same time slot, and it depends on which one the viewers prefer. TV ratings aren't all that these days, because many young folks don't watch dramas on TV instead they stream it from the internet. And the ratings come from TV alone.
Ratings don't stop me from viewing a drama.
Forget o, KBS have had many hit dramas, and they'll only get better.
And for the shifting of dates, they need to clear out a time slot on Fridays for Producers to air.

Sorry, I can't say anything bad about my fav network. grin tongue embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
Atk01:

KBS drama ratings might not have been all that awesome last year, but they deliver great dramas. Besides, it depends on the other dramas competing with it. There are like 3 dramas from 3 networks in the same time slot, and it depends on which one the viewers prefer. TV ratings aren't all that these days, because many young folks don't watch dramas on TV instead they stream it from the internet. And the ratings come from TV alone.
Ratings don't stop me from viewing a drama.
Forget o, KBS have had many hit dramas, and they'll only get better.
And for the shifting of dates, they need to clear out a time slot on Fridays for Producers to air.

Sorry, I can't say anything bad about my fav network. grin tongue embarassed
I said Kbs is known for floppy ratings, not floppy dramas.As far as i know,they have the best dramas but their ratings ain't that good,for example healer was a decent drama but the ratings was bad.
International fans dont care about drama ratings( including me,some of my favorite dramas have floppy ratings)but korea netizens label any drama without good ratings a failure and it affects the actors and actresses, both popularity-wise and income-wise.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
hilda90:

I said Kbs is known for floppy ratings, not floppy dramas.As far as i know,they have the best dramas but their ratings ain't that good,for example healer was a decent drama but the ratings was bad.
International fans dont care about drama ratings( including me,some of my favorite dramas have floppy ratings)but korea netizens label any drama without good ratings a failure and it affects the actors and actresses, both popularity-wise and income-wise.
Ah! I get you now, Sorry. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:57pm On May 04, 2015
From the network that brought us Heirs, My Love from the Star, Faith, City Hunter, Master's Sun, Pinocchio and Secret Garden (!!!) comes a brand new drama in June 2015..

True Romance
×××××××××××××

Storyline:

Jang Yoon-Ha is the youngest daughter of a chaebol (family owned conglomeration). Even though her family is extremely wealthy, she holds a part-time job at a food market. She hides her background as an heiress and attempts to find a man that loves her for herself.

Cast:

Sung Joon as Choi Joon-Gi
Lim Ji-Yeon as Lee Ji-Yi
Park Hyung-Sik as Yoo Chang-Soo

*** early working title was "Chaebol's Daughter"

**** I love the story line but the cast... Sung Joon is great at playing second lead hunk... Don't know how he'll carry this as his first lead role.

Lim Ji Yeon has been called wooden as per her acting... Don't know her though

Still I'll give the first few episodes a try come June.. Good to see a chaebol daughter and not a son for a change grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
Aida13:

True Romance
×××××××××××××

Cast:

Lim Ji-Yeon as Lee Ji-Yi

Still I'll give the first few episodes a try come June.. Good to see a chaebol daughter and not a son for a change grin
Hmm, this looks like a drama I might watch, after it has aired. I know the two male leads, a bit partial to the 2nd lead, but let's see how it plays out. Storyline seems pretty straightforward, but the chaebol daughter part is worth a try.

*modified* I just checked out the drama now, and Lee Ji-Yeon has taken the backseat. UEE from Hogu's Love has been confirmed for lead female, and LJY is playing her best friend.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:13pm On May 04, 2015
Atk01:

Hmm, this looks like a drama I might watch, after it has aired. I know the two male leads, a bit partial to the 2nd lead, but let's see how it plays out. Storyline seems pretty straightforward, but the chaebol daughter part is worth a try.

*modified* I just checked out the drama now, and Lee Ji-Yeon has taken the backseat. UEE from Hogu's Love has been confirmed for lead female, and LJY is playing her best friend.

Looks like the fans got what they wanted. Everyone was rooting for UEE to accept the lead role. Ouch these casting dramas are beginning to take the interest off the drama itself.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
Aida13:

Looks like the fans got what they wanted. Everyone was rooting for UEE to accept the lead role. Ouch these casting dramas are beginning to take the interest off the drama itself.
You're right. I'm hoping the casting has been finalized this time around, I won't want any 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' type of casting drama again. It's killing the vibe of fans.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
pls help me out on city hunter ep2 high quality..it's been abt 2weeks now i'v been tryin to download it..it's givin me dt of ep1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:23pm On May 04, 2015
post=33389528:

have you watched king 2 hearts.....in that series she played a dual role....a softhearted girl and at the same time a disciplined northkorean soldier....I believe she is definitely going to do well in the upcoming series "in time with you" and if you have also watched the Taiwanese version of In Time With you........you will also like to watch the korean version............................................
I've watched both but okay.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2015
Aida13:
From the network that brought us Heirs, My Love from the Star, Faith, City Hunter, Master's Sun, Pinocchio and Secret Garden (!!!) comes a brand new drama in June 2015..

True Romance
×××××××××××××

Storyline:

Jang Yoon-Ha is the youngest daughter of a chaebol (family owned conglomeration). Even though her family is extremely wealthy, she holds a part-time job at a food market. She hides her background as an heiress and attempts to find a man that loves her for herself.

Cast:

Lim Ji-Yeon as Lee Ji-Yi

*** early working title was "Chaebol's Daughter"

**** I love the story line but the cast... Sung Joon is great at playing second lead hunk... Don't know how he'll carry this as his first lead role.

Lim Ji Yeon has been called wooden as per her acting... Don't know her though

Wow seriously, i've not heard of this one. I'd really love to watch it because its SBS and Sung Joon is in it. I fell in love with him since the Gu Family Book days.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
Aida13:

When i was watching Pinocchio, it got so boring, i almost dropped but it got better. Maybe you're right. Ha Ji-won is amazing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
Bevy12:
Wow seriously, i've not heard of this one. I'd really love to watch it because its SBS and Sung Joon is in it. I fell in love with him since the Gu Family Book days.

It's like you read my mind... That was the first time I ever saw him and sometimes I wished he ended up getting the girl (Bae Suzy)

I keep seeing him in dramas but the most recent I recall is Hyde Jekyll, Me.

He has loads of fans but they're sad because he always picks bad dramas lol. So they say. I hope True Romance is a pleasant surprise.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
Bevy12:
When i was watching Pinocchio, it got so boring, i almost dropped but it got better. Maybe you're right. Ha Ji-won is amazing.

Lol Pinocchio itself was not boring but the actors... My goodness. And it was so sad sad sad. I'm yet to finish it, maybe soon. Just 4 or 5 episodes left just sitting there unwatched.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2015
ellab:
Recently, I just started listening to kpop songs.Im still adapting to their music but I get angry cuz of d bands.
my gosh,must their boy or gal bands be more than 4 or five?

Exo is made up of 12 members(now 9 as tao is about to leave) and its divided into 2groups- 6koreans called Exo-k and 6 Chinese called exo-m.tried to watch their videos..urgh! Michael Jackson wannabes. But I love their current single.."call me baby".

Miss A- four gals(Suzy baes group).I dunno how Suzy is d breakout star in her group(maybe her acting,which is just OK but improved in kang chi).She's d fourth member and d youngest.And according to wat I read on allkpop, d members ain't that close(I'm saying that cuz when she started dating Lee,none of d other gals knew till d news came out.som'n ain't ryt.she's so odd).

Sistah-5 gals..them don use surgery finish their faces Kai Koreans ehn. Plastic surgery na their 2nd name.

I love love love CNBLUE.minhyuk (he played d bestie to park shin hye in heirs) is my doll.so calm.their song "sleepless night is on repeat mostly on ma phone.

my biggest problem with most kpop singers is their way of tryna add English to their songs.Almost all their songs have English titles lol.
why must they ve groups comprising of 6-15 members? na wa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvkZ9S8LPY#
Cnblues are the best
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=ellab post=33089604]Recently, I just started listening to kpop songs.Im still adapting to their music but I get angry cuz of d bands.
my gosh,must their boy or gal bands be more than 4 or five?

Exo is made up of 12 members(now 9 as tao is about to leave) and its divided into 2groups- 6koreans called Exo-k and 6 Chinese called exo-m.tried to watch their videos..urgh! Michael Jackson wannabes. But I love their current single.."call me baby".

Miss A- four gals(Suzy baes group).I dunno how Suzy is d breakout star in her group(maybe her acting,which is just OK but improved in kang chi).She's d fourth member and d youngest.And according to wat I read on allkpop, d members ain't that close(I'm saying that cuz when she started dating Lee,none of d other gals knew till d news came out.som'n ain't ryt.she's so odd).

Sistah-5 gals..them don use surgery finish their faces Kai Koreans ehn. Plastic surgery na their 2nd name.

I love love love CNBLUE.minhyuk (he played d bestie to park shin hye in heirs) is my doll.so calm.their song "sleepless night is on repeat mostly on ma phone.

my biggest problem with most kpop singers is their way of tryna add English to their songs.Almost all their songs have English titles lol.
why must they ve groups comprising of 6-15 members? na wa.
Cnblues are the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvkZ9S8LPY#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2015
Cnblues are the best for kpop also like taecyeon he also sing in English
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:26pm On May 04, 2015
If you guys can, check out Who Are You -School 2015.

Plot:
Lee Eun-bi lives at the orphanage Love's Housein Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province,where younger residents look up to her as a mother figure. They don't know that she'sfriendless at her school and viciously bullied. On the other hand, Go Eun-byul is the most popular girl at Segang High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's
Gangnam District. Eun-bi and Eun-byul look exactly alike, but only Eun-byul is aware of the other's existence.
One day, on a school field trip to Tongyeong,
Eun-byul mysteriously disappears. At the same
time, Eun-bi gets unjustly expelled from her
school and jumps off a bridge in a suicidal act.
Ten days later, the injured and amnesiac Eun-
bi is mistaken for her doppelgänger Eun-byul,
and the latter's adoptive mother takes her
home to Seoul. There, she starts living Eun-
byul's charmed life, unaware of the secrets
Segang holds.

It is promising, and has a fast paced plot. I kinda like the interview format used to start each episodes, it reminds me of Discovery of Love one of my best dramas of 2014.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:29am On May 05, 2015
Atk01:
If you guys can, check out Who Are You -School 2015.

Plot:
Lee Eun-bi lives at the orphanage Love's Housein Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province,where younger residents look up to her as a mother figure. They don't know that she'sfriendless at her school and viciously bullied. On the other hand, Go Eun-byul is the most popular girl at Segang High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's
Gangnam District. Eun-bi and Eun-byul look exactly alike, but only Eun-byul is aware of the other's existence.
One day, on a school field trip to Tongyeong,
Eun-byul mysteriously disappears. At the same
time, Eun-bi gets unjustly expelled from her
school and jumps off a bridge in a suicidal act.
Ten days later, the injured and amnesiac Eun-
bi is mistaken for her doppelgänger Eun-byul,
and the latter's adoptive mother takes her
home to Seoul. There, she starts living Eun-
byul's charmed life, unaware of the secrets
Segang holds.

It is promising, and has a fast paced plot. I kinda like the interview format used to start each episodes, it reminds me of Discovery of Love one of my best dramas of 2014.

Looks good on paper... I think I'll like this. Hopefully it's dark and thrilling with lots of emotional ups and downs. I like the idea of mistaken identity mixed in with amnesia. Perfect Kdrama combo grin

By the way you guys always saying chaebol chaebol we want chaebol, here's a nice one I'm watching titled Falling for Innocence aka Fall in love with Soon-Jung.

Now on episode 3 and it's really different. A hard hearted chaebol has a month to live and wants to use it to bring down those who hurt his family. Then by some twist he gets a second lease on life, will he change for the better or worse?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:03am On May 05, 2015
Here's another actor I see a LOT in dramas both historical and contemporary..

I wonder if a drama can exist without them. In most of the Kdramas I've watched this year he's there. He was in Heart To Heart, now he's in Hwajung as well as Falling for Innocence, both ongoing. He'll be getting parts left and right while the Star actors do just one or two a year. Still, I'm impressed by their dedication.. .

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:04am On May 05, 2015
Aida13:

Looks good on paper... I think I'll like this. Hopefully it's dark and thrilling with lots of emotional ups and downs. I like the idea of mistaken identity mixed in with amnesia. Perfect Kdrama combo grin
Yup, the amnesia part actually HAS something to do with the story line, it isn't just part of the writer's "Oh! I've run out of ideas, let me introduce amnesia and prolong the series."
grin

By the way you guys always saying chaebol chaebol we want chaebol, here's a nice one I'm watching titled Falling for Innocence aka Fall in love with Soon-Jung.

Now on episode 3 and it's really different. A hard hearted chaebol has a month to live and wants to use it to bring down those who hurt his family. Then by some twist he gets a second lease on life, will he change for the better or worse?
Hmm, sounds cool. I might give it a try at some point. Cold hearted chaebol....

Aida13:
Here's another actor I see a LOT in dramas both historical and contemporary..

I wonder if a drama can exist without them. In most of the Kdramas I've watched this year he's there. He was in Heart To Heart, now he's in Hwajung as well as Falling for Innocence, both ongoing. He'll be getting parts left and right while the Star actors da one or two a year. Still, ree not bad anyway. I am
This Mr. Man again. I saw him in 3 dramas last year; Man from the Stars, Big Man and Joseon GunMan lol grin

But this last part of your post, seems like you were dozing off oo.smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:21am On May 05, 2015
Atk01:

Yup, the amnesia part actually HAS something to do with the story line, it isn't just part of the writer's "Oh! I've run out of ideas, let me introduce amnesia and prolong the series."
grin

This Mr. Man again. I saw him in 3 dramas last year; Man from the Stars, Big Man and Joseon GunMan lol grin

Lol. Busted... Went into crash mode midway thru the post. Embarrassing...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:38am On May 05, 2015
vikkytan:
my unfortunate boyfriend is a nonentity drama.. so many annoying acting ...no min woo does not fit as the male lead he was just acting like a fool ...people w write negative comments on their profile ....
well I.m looking forward to Joseon magician I wonder what's delaying the movie .it should have been out by now. since it.s a movie and not a drama ... .. I.m also looking forward to descendants of the sun .staring actor song joong ki And actress song hye kyo .song song family lolz And actress Kim ji won .. how I wish it should have been Lee jun ki and song hye kyo .both born on 1982 ...besides why do I feel like m.r producer is not going to be interesting?? I heard Kim soo hyun has been cast for another drama.tittle. Thief. the release date is 2016 that's a long time though... I wish he leave for military service while he still young ... I don't want him to lose his beauty .because so many k.drama actors were not that handsome when the returned like Lee jun ki and some other actors ..

yeah I.m looking forward to descendants of the sun.....( pics)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:05am On May 05, 2015
Atk01:

grin

I just figured out who Jung Kyoung-ho is... I first saw him just weeks ago in So Ji Sub's old drama "Sorry, I love you" .

The guy was sooo young there and sang like a cute poodle grin wow he's really grown up now and looks so different. I like his acting in Falling for Innocence.

Will be looking forward to his other latest dramas like Endless Love and Cruel city which I have on file thank goodness.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:13am On May 05, 2015
[/b]chai . I.ll definitively watch that falling for innocence.. the two male actors are two of my favourites .especially that first actor. I remember him on heartless city. has anybody watch that drama ? his acting were on point.. and people says on falling for innocence he gave 100& of his acting skills .Wow.that's what's a talented actor is . it hurts that he.s not that recognised..

what amazes me is DAT the two male leads were casted that way on heartless city.. hummmm

they must be close friend in real life.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:18am On May 05, 2015
@ailda13 so you have not watch heartless city you are missing oooo. that film was very on point. and his acting were just so much OK . he dint over hype things
.well quickly watch it ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.