Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971444 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You're officially number 1606 on the list of people that have my love and affection
Where are you getting the names from don't tell me you are forging it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
toykathy:

We are on this ride together.
About beautiful life, I didn't really enjoy it like other weekend dramas have seen. The only consolation is I got to see my oppa's face. Their love story is not wow. They have all the time to build up their chemistry but it didn't work for me.
This "once again" is very weird so many weird couples we got the doctor couple very incompatible pair with the mother in law and behold the one getting married is already cheating on his wife that same day the question is why did you marry her in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lordprogress

I read that you like long dramas, have you seen the recent "Fatal Promise"? The last "long drama" I watched was IT'S MY LIFE, which I enjoyed.

I actually watched the first two episodes of GRACIOUS Revenge but I didn't find it realistic so I dropped it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
hardeycute:
Lordprogress

I read that you like long dramas, have you seen the recent "Fatal Promise"? The last "long drama" I watched was IT'S MY LIFE, which I enjoyed.

I actually watched the first two episodes of GRACIOUS Revenge but I didn't find it realistic so I dropped it.
Just finished gracious revenge yesterday it was good but the ending was sad sha it was top notch for me sha.
I don't know fatal promise is a long drama but I just watched episode 2 and it is getting interesting that female doctor sha why girls be like that self somebody you want to get married to.
As for it's my life I was not able to finish it but it was good I like the second female lead (ji an) I stopped in episode 73 sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOO IN NA

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of her

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Secret garden
2. Touch your heart
3. TYH
4. Queen In Hyun's man
5. Lee Dong Wook
7. Not a cute role, something engaging like teacher, doctor or detective
8. Anyone is fine, Lee Dong Wook in real life

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:21am On Apr 03, 2020
lordprogress:

This "once again" is very weird so many weird couples we got the doctor couple very incompatible pair with the mother in law and behold the one getting married is already cheating on his wife that same day the question is why did you marry her in the first place.

I have downloaded it but not watched it yet. Hopefully by next week sha. I have too many dramas to watch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Ha Joon

2. Lee Se Jin

3. Park Shi Hoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm OK I like eccentric! Chef moon so far although I suspect I will soon get tired of it. Things I liked about it

1. Eric oppa yum. Old age has started showing on him and I love it, marriage looks good on him.

2. The osts and bgm especially in episode 1, dua Lipa, Ed sheeran.. My heart is full

3. It's been long since I watched a romance drama where both leads are equally rich. I loved it, not everytime poor person and rich person. Lol plus she was watching my fellow citizens on tv

4. They filmed some scenes in one of my adopted countries Australia, go won hee hugged a koala, that is in my bucket list by the way

5. Female lead has anorexia, I don't think I've seen anorexic people portrayed in dramas, it made me glad to see mental issues being spotlighted, in fact at least half of the cast have issues, Choi young unni is probably psychotic and schizophrenic, her dad and step mom are definitely psychos too

Now what I didn't like

1. Female lead has amnesia and just like that she's poor and forgets she has anorexia, see these drama people will introduce exciting issues and just sweep it under rug, just like in itaewon class, a sociopath fell in love and boom she's a nice person all of a sudden, here too anorexia is cured just like that lol. They lack follow through

2. The office politics *sigh* I was ready to watch a pure Romcom but they had to hit me with this, now I don't terribly mind cos it's interesting but I know by episode 8 everything will turn makjang

Anyway the reasons I love it are more than the reasons I don't so I'll keep watching but lol this people can't even pretend Eric can't speak English, one minute he can't understand and converse with a nurse, the next minute he's giving a whole speech like he's prince Charles and did his parents really run into a burning house to save soy sauce, that is the most stupid reason for death I've seen, I mean heol, the mom is even more stupid for running after the dad, then why the hell has he not gone to do a DNA test or try to look for seol a's granddad, will he just adopt pikin like that, anyway it has its fun parts, the villagers remind me of top star yoo baek.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2020
lordprogress:
Where are you getting the names from don't tell me you are forging it.
LOL names of what exactly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:41am On Apr 03, 2020
toykathy:

Lee Dong Wook in real life

Never, oppa broke my shipper heart, I am never shipping him with anyone again, you people should stop putting ideas into my head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Birthdays

1. Park shi hoo oppa aka @toykathy's birthday mate and guy she used to really like

2. Ha joon my love, I can't wait for him to score lead in a really romantic drama. He's so yummy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Wow Jung hae in's drama isn't even halfway through and he's already been offered another role. Asa! My baby I dey wait for you again

So apparently Jang geun suk's mom has been evading taxes, he has left his agency (which was handled partly by her) to start another one with his manager, some people are saying he's aware and the mom is bearing the fall for him but I'd like to believe he genuinely didn't know.

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, a piece of your mind, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day: pick me - ioi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Game time

JANG GEUN SUK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Guess the drama title
SEWER
Ok this one is hard, I'm sorry guys lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SEWER

Ah
Tunnel?
But I'm not confident

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Never, oppa broke my shipper heart, I am never shipping him with anyone again, you people should stop putting ideas into my head

Which ship did he break? Yoo in Na and oppa look so good together. Let it stay in your head ma

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Ah
Tunnel?
But I'm not confident

It should be tunnel and if it's wrong, kangminhyuksho is on her own

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=88047928]Birthdays

1. Park shi hoo oppa aka @toykathy's birthday mate and guy she used to really like

2. Ha joon my love, I can't wait for him to score lead in a really romantic drama. He's so yummy [/quote

Yes o, until I learnt he is a scumbag with capital letter S. I really want Ha Joon to score a lead role too. He's a decent Actor

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG GEUN SUK

1. You are beautiful
2. Switch : change the world
3. Pretty boy
4. Love rain
5. Im Yoona
7. Oppa will nail Any role
8. Park Shin Hye again

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
toykathy:

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Ah
Tunnel?
But I'm not confident

LOL I'm sorry to tell you this answer is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
toykathy:

Which ship did he break? Yoo in Na and oppa look so good together. Let it stay in your head ma

He didn't break a ship but he and Lee da hae broke my heart, I had written their wedding vows and boom they are dating other people, they broke me and I refuse to be repaired

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
toykathy:

LOL I'm on my own then

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=toykathy post=88050865][/quote]

I still stand by my he was framed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG GEUN SUK

1. Beethoven virus

2. Love rain

3. I've never really liked any of his dramas I've seen from beginning to end, I always seem to get tired halfway but I guess I'll go with love rain

4. The 1970's JGS in love rain

5. He and yoona in love rain

6. Excuse me, I'm not engaged (lol I love that scene) - his 1970s character in love rain

7. He has not played a doctor in a drama so...

8. I'd like him to act with nara, she should play a nurse or intern or whatever

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I'm sorry to tell you this answer is wrong

cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SEWER

Manhole

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
*sigh* hospital Playlist writers deserve cane, this is why I refused to watch reply 1988 when it aired cos I couldn't stand the anxiety and guessing games, but they are here again, you think this is a love line and boom someone else appears with a nice personality and cute smile and I'm torn lol, so all the residents have a crush on their professors cool, lol but it would be so funny if jo Jung suk ends up with his resident, at this point I don't even want to ship anyone cos I might be disappointed, although I kinda want yoo yeon suk with doctor Bae cos she's the love of my life but the resident girl is also so cute with her crush. Song Hwa might end up with Jung Kyung ho, Jung suk or resident oppa and I'm fine with anyone. Arghhh I'm tired, I'm not doing again. Lol my cute twins, someone on Twitter called them the "forever in awe twins" lol I agree, they are amazed by everything in that hospital. Kim dae myung's mom wow, so she refused to divorce her husband so that he won't be happy with his Bae but she's not happy and he's still cheating so what's the point, mtchewww Gu Hye Sun comman carry your sister

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
sarang60:
Good morning everyone
Oohhhhh my babies, yes I'll stay strong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
sarang60:

Manhole
Correct!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
#FCF
Don't say a word, HE'S MINE!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.