Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969397 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since melting me softly has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

Well I haven't watched it so my answers are the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okayyyy so Evita was interesting! I actually liked it. Would I download it, no but I'd probably go back to it once in a while. Well done!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKl7-v-iCaA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Okayyyy so Evita was interesting! I actually liked it. Would I download it, no but I'd probably go back to it once in a while. Well done!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKl7-v-iCaA

Nice! Unique as expected.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
#throwbackthursday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : WHAT IS THE GHOST UP TO

Main Cast :
Lee joon
Jo soo hyang

Channel : kbs
Year: 2015

Fun fact : ermmm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
The drama starts with Lee Seung gi's "will you marry me" playing in the background, a guy (lj) kneels down and hands a bouquet of flowers to a girl (jsh) he's smiling, she says let's break up(lmao the music stops), he goes "huh?" she says are you deaf, I said let's break up (me: do you have to be so mean) lol his friends are by a car, apparently he planned a suprise, they don't realize what's happening, they open up the boot and balloons spring out (lmao aigoo) with a banner that says congratulations on your first anniversary, from your magician cheondong (lj's name is cheondong lol that's thunder's name, he's using his bandmates name, my mblaq stan heart is pleased) she looks at him like he's mad, he stammers "murim what's wrong" (her name is murim), if you don't smile ill think you're serious, stop joking around, she says "slowpoke" the friends are flabbergasted, cheondong stands up and says ya! Don't you think this is too much, she replies just look at yourself, you're a slowpoke, I've been thinking about dumping you forever, you got me flowers and balloons like a fool, you think I'd like this? You got all excited preparing this right? He says ya! She says can't you see I'm not joking, he says ya! She says what? He says why? Tell me, what did I do wrong? She falters (me: wait! She has no reason?) he repeats the question, she says are you curious, do you really want to know, he says yes, she says Gu cheondong you, he says yes, she says you're a loser during the day and you're a loser in bed too (me: lmao I suddenly miss witch hunt), she throws the bouquet from his hand to the floor and walks away, he keeps calling her "cha murim, who do you think you are? You cruel witch" he wants to run after her but his friends hold him and tell him to calm down.

Next scene he's at a job interview, he's very nervous, she appears before him telling him he's a loser during the day (lol what an imagination) he faints (lmao aigoo), at night he's on bed with a girl but he can't get it up(hahaha) she appears telling him he's a loser in bed too (aigoo), lmao the girl he brought home left in annoyance (aigoo what a drama) he imagines murim laughing at him and singing he's an idiot, lmao dude is frustrated, he screams "where are the ghosts? Take away that witch murim. What are all the ghosts doing?".

Next day he wakes up screaming "you cruel witch". His mom smacks his forehead and says are you cussin your mom that wakes you up so you can eat? She starts to scold him cos his room is filthy, he's almost 30 he has no job and is living off his parents, she notices he has an erection and says at least you're healthy (me: Omo I just remembered how my mom ambushes my brother with questions like "I hope it works well" lmao sorry tmi). He complains that his belly hurts, apparently it hurts every anniversary of the day murim dumped him. Lol the dad finds evil drawings he did of murim in the trash (lmao is he in primary 1).

He goes to the hospital, I think he's constipated or something the doctor literally had to stick his finger up his rectum aigoo the expression on oppa's face lol, he says murim that witch, after the examination the doctor says "she knows it's your day to get semen out, so the first love you broke up with 8 years ago appears in your dreams? You were embarrassed during your proposal, she appears in that exact situation (p.s: he sees her wearing the same outfit she wore when she dumped him)". The doctor says patient cheondong how long has it been since you've been unable to do it, he replies its been a while but don't call me a patient. The doctor says what? Because of that haunting face of hers you can't do it with others or by yourself (aigoo), you come to see me every three months, if you're not a patient, what are you? I think it's psychogenic, how about getting psychiatric treatment. Cheondong is reluctant, the doctor asks him if he wants to continue to see him till he dies, he says you're a young boy but you've never used it (aigoo what am I watching) or go find that girl and pick a fight. He's leaving the hospital and he says maybe I should pick a fight, he hears a voice say "don't be ridiculous" he turns and there's no one, it seemed like there was a girl behind him tho, lol the voice appears again "blockhead", oppa keeps turning around and poking his ears like a mad man. The paper he's holding falls from his hand, he tries to pick it but the paper keeps moving out of his reach, he wants to leave the paper but a little boy says, the floor shouldn't be littered so this man starts chasing paper all over the hospital, lol when he sees people he pretends all is well, he finally catches the paper and realizes he's in front of the room of a recently deceased patient, people are wearing mourning clothes and crying, he looks at the picture and it is cha murim (oh no), he says the cha murim I know? And he hears "yes, they said I died, unbelievable huh?" he turns and she's there wearing a white dress this time, she continues "I can't believe it too but they say it's true, I can't believe I died at only 29, does that make sense to you?" He's speechless and fixed at a spot, she starts waving in front of him "Gu cheondong? What are you looking at? Wake up" he laughs and starts to slap himself, what other people are seeing is a guy laughing and slapping himself, no one sees the ghost lol, he's saying I must be crazy, people start to dodge and move away from him even the ghost is embarrassed on his behalf. She says ya! Stop it everyone is looking at you. Lmao he starts to scream, he runs out of the hospital and throws the paper away. He runs for a while and stops to rest cos he's tired, she appears and says what are you doing? He wants to run again, she screams ya! Stop right there. He stops. She says what are you doing? He says that's what I want to ask you, why on earth are you doing this to me? Who are you, scaring me with these pranks. She smiles, squats next to him and says don't you know me? He says I mean, I know someone who looks a bit like you (lol) but it doesn't make sense, she says what? He says wait! If you're the cha moorim I know, that funeral earlier... No, you look like her too. She nods, he says was the funeral fake. She says ya! Do you think my parents are crazy to do a fake funeral. He says then the funeral was real but you're cha... sorry, you're cha moorim, so that means you're a ghost. How can I believe that? She pokes him and says you're seeing me but you don't believe it, he says I don't believe it cos I can see you (OK she can touch him) she drags him by his collar and says come here, he says don't touch me, just speak, she takes him to the front of a store where clothes are sold and points, he says clothes? The ones you're wearing are fine, she shakes her head no and motions for him to look at the mirror, mumu doesn't get it and is still looking upandan, finally he sees the mirror, she is standing next to him but in the mirror he's the only one there. He's shocked. She smiles and says now you believe me? He says "you're the real cha moorim" she nods, he says a real ghost, she hits him playfully and says now you're talking, he falls down and starts to cry "it's a ghost" people on the street can see only him acting crazy.

He goes back to her hospital room, he asks why she died, aunty is busy decorating her hair with ribbon (lmao this kain ghost) she says I don't know, he says you don't even know why you died? You said you're a ghost, how come a ghost doesn't know that? She says you want to die too? Let's see if you'll know why you died. She starts to act scary saying "cheondong, come here" he tells her to stop he's not in the mood to joke around. She stops. She says if you're curious go ask my mom and dad. He says look at them, are you insane? And what if they ask me who I am? She says you tell them you're my friend. He looks at her (oga is still hurt over breakup) he says I'm your friend? Just a friend? She's surprised at his change in tone, she says are you not, he says it must be so simple for you. He starts to leave and she's like ya! Wait for me!

He's walking on the street, she's saying it's been such a long time, aren't you happy to see me? He ignores her, she holds his hand and says "come on, say something" he says am I the only one that sees you, she says probably, I think so for now, he says how come? She says I don't know either, he says why me of all people, he screams at her why? People around are seeing a mad man screaming into space. She hits his head and says how dare you scream at me. He goes to sit somewhere, he says it's all my fault, so you can go. Please I really don't want to see you. She says it's not like I want to see you too, I miss another guy, he says great! Go to him, she smiles sweetly and says can you do me a favor, he says ask the guy you miss, she says that's why I'm asking you, can you help me find him?. He says geez! She says I really really miss him, I don't remember where he lives, I guess when you die, memories from life vanish right? A bus comes, cheondong says you know what, I'll help you, she's excited, he says you're dead but you're still scared of bugs right? She says why? Is there a bug on me? (her voice is literally shaking) he says yes and tells her not to move so he'll remove it. He screams and she stands up and starts dancing about screaming "remove it" lol aunty is dancing alone because oppa has entered the bus and ran away from her (lmao). He's happy in the bus, she appears behind him and goes "boo" (hahaha) he starts to scream, people in the bus are wondering what's wrong with him. She says are you kidding me, he says when did you get in (lmao mumu) she says this is a piece of cake for a ghost. She basically starts doing a lot of scary things and dude is just screaming his head off, she scares him until he agrees to help her look for the guy she misses.

They get down from the bus he says he'll look for the guy if she promises to never appear before him again, she does. They go to her house to check her room for clues about the guy. It's his first time in her room and he mutters "so this is how I get into your room" she says huh? He says nothing. They start searching through her things and he finds an ID card, he says why do you have someone else's ID, she rushes to look at it. The name on it is seo junhyuk, he's a psychiatrist, she says I finally found it. Cheondong says the guy you missed was your boyfriend? she's smiling at the id, he says geez, lucky you cha moorim, she hugs him and says thank you, he says he's done his job so he'll get going, she blocks him, smiles and says it's not over yet. She asks him to meet the guy for her, he refuses that all he said was he'd help her find him, she says but he wouldn't be able to see her so she still needs cheondong to tell him what she says, cheondong says he doesn't care if she meets her boyfriend or not, she starts to beg and throw a tantrum, he says no. She says ya! Have you never dated before, never been in love? . He looks hurt, he says what? She says I died, I'm dead, how do you think he feels right now, how do you think I feel? Not being able to meet the person you love again, don't you know how that feels? He says right, I've never been in love or dated before, I don't know how that feels, so you go find him(oh poor baby is angry). She screams ya! And continues throwing her tantrum, he walks away calling her a witch (lol) (is this drama slightly inspired by witch hunt lol).

Flashback to 8 years ago when she broke up with him, he's in a bar drunk and crying and acting crazy while his friends are trying to control him, he said those same words to them, have you never dated before, never been in love? Not being able to meet the person you love again, don't you know how that feels? The friends tell him to get sober cos he's been enlisted, oga keeps crying that he misses murim. The next day he's at the train station about to head for military service, he sees her peeping at him, as soon as she notices that he saw her, she turns around and starts leaving, he runs after her, he holds her hand and asks why she's there, she frees her hand and says she came to see her boyfriend off, he's heartbroken, he says where is that jerk? A bus passes and a guy in uniform waves from the bus, he says that's the jerk right? Then he starts to run after the bus shouting, the guy can't hear cos the windows are locked. Because of the wahala he got to the military base late and he was punished, he finished serving and couldn't get a job because at every interview he imagines them asking about his girlfriend and he freaks out (aigoo).

Back to the present, he's at home, he checks the result of an interview he went for, he failed lol, he says it's because of that witch, he brings out a box full of drawings of the girl (aigoo) he starts drawing jagajaga on her face but he's still calling her pretty (aigoo) then he sees a particular drawing of hers and he's sad, he turns the back there's something written there, he reads "the day I erased you out of my life, but you're still in my memory so I keep this picture" he says gosh so cheesy lol. He remembers her saying how will her boyfriend feel now that she's dead, he's torn cos he knows what it feels like.

The next day he's at the hospital watching her parents be sad, he starts crying, he says maybe I really need to see a psychiatrist, she appears and says what are you doing? He

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
turns to clean his tears, she asks why he came, he says he'll do it, it's no big deal. She's happy, she asks why he changed his mind, he says OK he won't do it, she says you don't have to tell me. They go to the psychiatry department and they see junhyuk's picture among other doctors, she's so excited, oppa is miserable, he says this is really the last time, lol a nurse sees him talking to himself and assumes he's a patient, she helps him like an invalid to junhyuk's waiting room. Murim is nervous, she says she's not well prepared, he tells her to stop overreacting. She's rehearsing the best way to tell him how much she loved him (aigoo) so he'll live with nice memories, he says aigoo what a romantic, he asks why she's so happy, she says she didn't think she would see him again but she has a chance, he said who made it possible, she smiles and says you, thank you, she leans on his shoulder, he's moving away and she's being cute and saying please and trying to lean on him, he's laughing and the nurse sees him displaying madness lol.

In the doctors office, she tells him to tell junhyuk that cha moorim sent him, he says YA! That's a bit... doctor is basically watching a mad man. Cheondong asks "you know cha moorim right?" doctor smiles and says "how do you know her?" he hesitates, she says ya! That's a simple question, answer, he says I'm her friend. Doctor asks why did you come to see me, he says you might have a hard time believing this but moorim... The door opens a lady comes in "oppa" (me: ghen ghen), she says oh you have a patient, she apologizes to cheondong, she turns to the doctor "you said you had no work this morning", the doctor excuses himself (cheondong and murim are shocked) he apologizes to the girl and tells her to wait for him, she says look our wedding invites are ready (me: gasp) murim looks devastated, cheondong is sad on her behalf. They leave.

Outside she's crying and he's basically rubbing it in her face, he thought they were in love, he thought she really really missed him, he says you died 4 days ago but he's already getting married, do you think he met the girl yesterday? They must have waited for you to die (me:lmao now you're just being mean), she keeps crying and he says you're not some angel to be crying here. He says anyway I've kept my promise so keep yours, don't come around me, she says OK. He says where did you meet that jerk, what if I believed you and said something, I would have been treated like a nutcase, she apologizes, he says why are you sorry, you know what you did to me. An almeoni patient comes and hits his head "jerk you shouldn't make girls cry" (me: oh she can see her) the nurse comes to take her away saying he's also a patient lol. By the time he turns murim has disappeared, he's sad that she left without telling him.

He's walking home and remembering the few days they spent together since she came to haunt him, he gets angry and goes back to the hospital, he sees the doctor goes to him and says "remember, quickly remember". The doctor is like "what?" cheondong says try to remember good memories with murim, you must have good memories with her, I won't ask about your cheating, try to remember good memories with murim. The doctor is fed up and confused, he's like "look, there must be a misunderstanding" cheondong replies angrily "misunderstanding? Not knowing what a jerk you are, do you know what that foolish murim said? Please remember how much I loved you(he's crying as he's saying it) please be happy thinking of me. She wanted to say that to you". He grabs the doctor's collar, the doctor pushes him away "what the hell are you talking about" cheondong punches the doctor "you prick she was so worried about you that you'd be suffering with pain, how dare you hurt her. Tell her you loved her, tell her she made you happy (me: Chai why do I want to cry, is this love?)" other doctors come to restrain him. He starts screaming murim where are you, come and listen to him.

LOL they are at the police station and the police is finding it hard to believe the ghost story. He asks for their names, the doctor says seo junhyuk, cheondong says Gu cheondong and the doctor immediately says with surprise "Gu cheondong?" cheondong says why are you using banmal with me, the doctor says you know murim right? Cheondong replies "what have I been saying since morning?" doctor says you're her boyfriend Gu cheondong right? The police says you're the boyfriend not him? Cheondong replies "that was ages ago". Doctor says I've always wanted to meet you. Cheondong says why? He says I'm cha murim's doctor. He offers a handshake. Cheondong is surprised and says doctor?

They go to her hospital room, the doctor says "you didn't know she had alzheimer's" (me: what?!).

We see her and the doctor in the room, he asks her what she told her boyfriend, she says she broke up with him. He asks if she won't regret it, she says I'll try not to regret it.(me: mtchewww so she broke up with him because she was ill, I hate this thing in dramas, so annoying) Another day he's with the almeoni patient when a nurse comes to tell him murim is gone, she leaves a note saying she just wants to see cheondong once, she goes to the train station (oh that's when he was enlisting), she's watching him from afar as he's about to board, he sees her and she turns back (me: mtchewww foolish sick people in dramas) so when she said she came to see her boyfriend off, she was actually saying the truth (kinda), the boy that waved from the bus was actually waving at someone else (me: face-palm and this boy was pursuing bus for nothing). Murim stands there crying (me: mtchewww why are you crying when you can easily tell him you're ill) and suddenly she doesn't remember where she is or how she got there (trust me alzheimer's is a bi!tch). The doctor has to go get her from the police station, she calls him cheondong, she collects his ID and asks if she can keep it (oh so that's why she had it eeyah).

she's at the hospital writing in her diary over and over again "cheondong, sorry, I love you, thank you, I miss you" (why write when you can just tell him *sigh*) she has basically become a child mentally and those words are the only thing she knows.

Present day the doctor gives him the diary, he said she couldn't even remember her name but she remembered his name clearly, until the very end she really missed you (me: mtchewww), if her soul really came to you as you said and said she missed someone, you know who that person is right? (me: awwnnn). Cheondong starts to cry and call for her, he goes out to look for her, he's searching everywhere and crying that he wants to see her one more time, the almeoni patient comes to him and says "see I told you not to make a pretty girl cry" he asks if she saw murim too, she says yes, she says she used to be a very famous fortune teller, he begs her to help him find murim. She says it's useless now, she won't recognize you anymore (me: heol even the ghost has alzheimer's aigoo) you held onto an incorrect memory and pushed her away when she came to find you, what do you want? (me: well was it his fault mtchewww). He starts to apologize, she says you can't find her with human force, just give up, don't you hate her, he says he didn't know why she left that's why, she says you didn't even try to find out, you just stayed angry for so long (me: OK you have a point but how are we sure she wouldn't push him farther if he insisted on knowing why they broke up), he says I never forgot about her, I thought about her everyday, I missed her so much so I hated her, I thought I'd feel better if I hated her. Almeoni says if you convey your feelings to her there might be a way to find her, go to the place that has your best memories together, although there's no guarantee that she will remember. He says he'll find it and starts running about in the middle of the night.

Flashback to the first time they met, it's at some camping trip, he introduces himself and she's the only one that claps like a goat, grinning with all her teeth, everyone including him looks at her like warisdis, anyway you can tell she liked him at first sight, he catches her looking at him and I guess he started liking her too. He's washing dishes, she goes to him and asks his name, he tells her, she takes his name tag from his neck and wears it and asks if she can have it (me: awwnnn that's what she did with the doctors id, eotteokhe my heart).

We see him running in the present, I guess he's going to the camp, he's saying I'm sorry if I had known, you wouldn't have suffered alone (me: but you didn't know, stop beating yourself up oppa).

Another flashback at the camp, they are basically having cheesy discussions and his friends are mocking them, she calls him her magician cos he can make anything happen bla bla bla, they're in love sha.

Back to his crying and running, he says "you said I can make anything happen, you should have told me you were sick and suffering, sorry for not protecting you (me: urghh dude if you apologize one more time I will scream).

Another flashback, they are at the library reading but she's staring at him, she asks if he'll like to be her magician, that is she's asking him out, he seems taken aback and hesitates, she gets angry and tells him not to bother and walks out, he chases after her to the botanical garden, in the present we also see him at the botanical garden, he sits by a tree and opens her diary, on the first page she wrote "by the time I finish this book, I hope I will be cured and get to see cheondong again", he's crying "you should have finished it, got cured and come to see me", he starts writing from where she stopped "murim, I'm sorry, I miss you" (Nae hearteu).

Back to the flashback he finds her and asks where she's going, she says it doesn't matter, he doesn't want to be her magician, he says OK I'll be your magician, she's happy, hugs and kisses him many times (peck on the lips actually) and tells him she loves him, he says the same.

Present day, it's morning and he's still writing (wow). He finishes writing and she appears, her skin is very white like a proper ghost, he goes to meet her, she passes him (me: Omo she doesn't recognize him). He calls her she doesn't answer, then he starts to recite the cheesy magical spell he used to chant to her, she stops, she turns to him, her skin color becomes normal, she says wow a magician, he runs to hug her, she remembers him, he kisses her (me: wait, I'll be begging normal human beings in drama specials to kiss, they won't but here we have a human kissing a ghost well ill be darned, and like it's a good kiss oh, I mean it's Lee joon so you know it's good). She thanks him for finding their happy memory. He apologizes for not being there when she was suffering (ahhhhhhhhhh that was me screaming), she apologizes for leaving him and making him suffer. He says he's happy and thanks her for making him remember, she says she'll take his love with her, he says he'll keep her love with him. They say their goodbyes, she disappears into the light.

Few days later he's at home, he washed all his briefs cos well he's now able to secrete semen properly, the mom complains about how they've been running out of tissues (lmao *wink* OK I'm sorry). He's going to work and awwnnn he's now able to see ghosts that are hovering around their loved ones (OK I'm not crying, rain is just falling on my eyes). We hear his voice over "how are you murim, thanks to you my eyes have been opened to a whole new world, that world that seemed sad and lonely but love flows through it, for those who have passed on, the people living here needs to work harder and be happier. The hearts that remember loved ones sparkle in the darkness, that's so that those who are lost and haven't come back yet, can find their way home, murim I will never forget you, wherever you're shining brightly I'll know it's you. He hears his name, he looks back, it's a male ghost, he says murim told me about you, she says you're the best at fulfilling the dead's wishes, he says what?, the ghost points to the sky, murim is there, she says sorry cheondong, I owed him I had no choice, the ghost starts to beg cheondong to help him look for his wife, cheondong starts to scream and asks murim to come down and fix this mess lol. The end.

I would rate this 8/10

P.s : there's a sorta pun in the drama, the Hangul word for magician that murim uses is not the regular word but an old word that also means a man that remains a virgin till the age of 40 which is why cheondong was unable to have sex with any other woman since he agreed to be murim's magician lol

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT

1. The story, I didn't expect the fact that joon was the person she came for, I liked that it made me laugh and cry. I like the lesson about not holding on to ugly memories but happy ones. P.s: I can totally see this as a full length drama, her a ghost, he a human and they go about solving unresolved ghost issues, it would be hilarious

2. The main leads, before I watched this I had only seen them in sober or evil roles, I didn't even know they could do funny things like this

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Seriously that thing of hiding your sickness, I think it's dumb, it's lazy, it's selfish, it's controlling and it stems from fear that your loved one might not want you if you're sick, I really don't buy that "oh it's so they won't watch me suffer".

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is sistar's loving u. It's a summer mv so apart from the uniforms and themed outfits they wore, they had nice simple summer clothes, tanks, shirts, shorts, swimsuits just regular stuff and they looked good. No bad outfit

Random group shot aka navy wags season 1

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

It's summer and the mv is just sistar doing summer stuff, swimming, lusting after men and dancing about. No storyline

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : 6/10. Nice outfits, a bit too simple but that's not a bad thing

Choreography : 2/10. It was just like 1 "sexy" move

Set design/props : it's nature so 10/10

Acting : 8/10. They were all good but sometimes dasom had a weird expression, maybe she was just tired

Best/worst actor : everyone except dasom were on point

Who stood out the most :
1. Bora
2. Dasom (for the wrong reasons)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

What genre do you like? These are just a few:
Series/Dramas:
Crime/action:
1)Confession
2)Lawless lawyer
3)Oh the mysterious/Doubtful victory
4)Tunnel
5)Defendant

Romantic comedy:
1)What's wrong with Secretary Kim
2)Her private life
3)Devilish joy
4)Radio romance
5)Romance is a bonus book

Melodrama:
1)Uncontrollably fond
2)One spring night
3)Doctor John
4)Chocolate
5)It's okay that's love

Fantasy/SciFi:
1)Hwayugi/A Korean odyssey
2)When the devil calls your name
3)The black knight
4)Bride of the water god
5)Memories of the Alhambra

Comedy:
1)Eulachacha waikiki season 1 (might kill you with laughter)
2)Waikiki season 2 (not as funny but still)
3)Pegasus market
4)Chief Kim
5)My fellow citizens

Historical/Epic/Fighty fighty dramas set in the olden days when there was a monarchy:
1)Monarch: ruler of the mask
2)Rookie historian Goo HaeRyung
3)Tale of Nokdu
4)My country: new age
5)Hwarang

Movies:
1)Twenty (comedy/youth)
2)Midnight runners (action/comedy)
3)A moment to remember (melo)
4)Monster (thriller)
5)Steal my heart (romantic comedy)
6)The art of seduction (romantic comedy)
7)Miracle in cell no7 (Melo)
8}Along with the gods 1&2 (Fantasy)

Download from:
1)Kdramahood.com
2)Kissasian.sh
3)Newasiantv.tv
4)Dramacool9.co
5)Daebakdrama.com

If there's no subtitle in the video you downloaded, download subs from:
Subscene.com

Wow, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Watching a J Drama called 'Coffee and Vanilla', anybody watched it?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Watching a J Drama called 'Coffee and Vanilla', anybody watched it?
Lol don't think I'm going to like it lipsrsealed

Let me continue sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol don't think I'm going to like it lipsrsealed
Let me continue sha
LOL why do I find this so funny

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alrighty then.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL why do I find this so funny
Lool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Alrighty then.

LMAO
Have you watched kakafukaka? Hands down the weirdest romance drama I've ever watched.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO
Have you watched kakafukaka? Hands down the weirdest romance drama I've ever watched.
Lmao I haven't o, but I just googled it and I'll be checking out grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao I haven't o, but I just googled it and I'll be checking out grin

LOL, don't sha beat me afterwards

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo you must like torture

I like the fact that such shows makes you excited, anxious and it makes you view love from other people's perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL, don't sha beat me afterwards
Lool I'll try not to tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oohhhhh my Dom is coming back to me, time to oil all the chains and koboko in our dungeon. Oppa

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2020
toykathy:

I like the fact that such shows makes you excited, anxious and it makes you view love from other people's perspective.

All I get is the anxiety *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Oohhhhh my Dom is coming back to me, time to oil all the chains and koboko in our dungeon. Oppa

I.....LMAO. When you're done, please send him over for some TLC featuring hot jollof.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2020
So Wonho has signed with Highline ent which is a subsidiary of starship as a solo artist. Eshy the punkass cow is still his manager.....This is just bittersweet TBH. I'm glad he can continue on the path he came to love and I'll support him of course but I'm just going to stay in one corner and hope for more cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I.....LMAO. When you're done, please send him over for some TLC featuring hot jollof.

Lewl you wish

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Happy birthday to my sweet and pretty shin Hyun Bin unni. Please come back with a fun or sekshi drama abeg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
I miss my cute twins on hospital Playlist this week, where did they keep them. Jung Kyung ho asked ik sun out, cuuuutteee but why do I feel like she might reject him, I hope I'm wrong but these writers have messed with me so much, I can't even trust them, right now the only ship I care about is yoo yeon suk-Jesus ship aigoo. Go ara's cameo lol

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, a piece of your mind, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day : remember - ukiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
#flashbackfriday

This started very nice and cute and then halfway it turned cliche, predictable and just bleh! Cute romance tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Game time

HAN SUN HWA

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Guess the drama title
ONLY IN THE MIDDLE OF PEOPLE IN LOVE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

This started very nice and cute and then halfway it turned cliche, predictable and just bleh! Cute romance tho
Lol it was so annoying I forgot what happened I even forgot about that guy that looks like a vampire.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ONLY IN THE MIDDLE OF PEOPLE IN LOVE

Just between lovers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.