Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961545 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Birthdays :
1. Kim Sun Young (queen of support roles)

2. Shin Hyun Bin

3. Myung Se Bin

4. Park Bo Mi

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
lordprogress:

Lol it was so annoying I forgot what happened I even forgot about that guy that looks like a vampire.

LOL he's back from enlistment and playing 2nd lead (as usual *sigh*) in an upcoming drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Just between lovers
Correct

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Blaqcape: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm so happy and excited when I see a fellow k-pop lover....
sarang60:

Oh you are not alone, go on Twitter and instagram, you will find Nigerian who are into Kpop in general, Got7 and so on. Some EXOLS in Nigeria (Lagos) even have get togethers. There is also a WhatsApp app group here Seoul something I don’t know if it is still up.

I personally like Got7 too although I don’t consider myself an Aghase. I like most of Got7: Mark, JY, JB, even silly Bam. I really really really really really like Jackson too and silently stalk yugyeom but I will not fight over him with you because I know he is in safe hands. I have been raving about 100 ways and I am still obsessed.

Oh and if you decide to meet up with any online friends, Please make sure they earn your trust first and meet up in a crowed place. I know that finding someone who shares our interest is overwhelming and exciting.

I just wanted to reply in my own way hope you don’t mind, enjoy your stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations on your first win my Leader

Saranghaja.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
#FCF

It’s this prince. I am looking out for you and I wish you greater things.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN SUN HWA

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Ad genius Lee Tae baek

2. 20th century boy and girl (cameo)

3. Marriage not dating

4. Her cameo in 20th century

5. I've never watched her in a love line that makes sense

7. If I watch her play a nice character, will anyone die?

8. Anybody to both

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
#flashbackfriday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT A

Main Cast :
Kwak Dong Yeon
Lee yeol Eum

Channel : kbs
Year: 2014

Fun fact : this is the first Kwak Dong Yeon drama special I watched and it is also the first Lee yeol Eum drama special I watched

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
A boy (kdy) and his mom are in a car, he's in uniform so I guess she's taking him to school, there's heavy traffic jam, the radio is on, there's news about a student that committed suicide because his grades were low, the mom is worried cos of the traffic, kdy says he can go on his own, the mom says wow what are students thinking these days, she turns off the radio, his name is haejun, the mom tells him to not feel awkward over moving to a new town and starting a new school that she and his dad think this town is better than their old town. He says he knows, that she shouldn't worry, he's not a kid any longer, she says she trusts him. Her boss calls asking why she's running late, she apologizes and tells haejun to go down and walk the rest of the way lol he's like no way, it's my first day, she says you're grown now lol. He alights from the car, there's an overhead bridge where she dropped him, there's a girl (lye) bending over the bridge with one leg dangling playfully, he climbs the bridge, sees her and is like "heol what is this?" he passes her, turns back and notices she's about to fall, he runs and drags her away "andwae!" they both fall to the ground. She stands up angrily and says what is this? He says I just.. , he stands and sees that she looks older, he bows and apologizes, her pack of cigarettes are on the floor, she picks it and says hey you! He stops. She asks if he has a lighter, he says no, she looks him up and down and says OK go, he eyes her too and turns to leave, she says hey you! Mind your business in the future, he bows and walks away saying I was just trying to help, what a terrible way to start my first day, he sees that he's very late and starts to run.

LOL he's serving punishment outside the class for coming late (me: Omo first day? Lol) there's another later Comer who goes to him and says nice to meet you, I'm Kim hongki, I moved here 2 months ago, he asks what town haejun is from, apparently it's a really local town, he asks if he was a good student there cos this school is tough. The girl from the bridge passes by, they recognize each other, she just walks into the classroom, he asks hongki if she's their classmate, he says yes (haejun thought she was a high school student because she looked mature, she wore a fancy jacket over her uniform, wore heels and had cigarettes). Hongki says she's the queen of our class jo eunseo (OK that's her name), haejun says queen? Hongki replies queen of rudeness. They peep through the window and watch her walk into the classroom as a teacher is teaching and goes to start sleeping on her desk (me: heol oshey queen). The teacher goes to her and tells her to stand up, scolds her and tells her to solve the problem on the board, she answers the question perfectly and asks him if that's good enough (there's a girl among the students smiling at her, I guess a friend), the teacher says what? How dare you talk to your teacher, he tells her there's no point in her studying, she lacks manners, this is why we need ethics (oh he's the ethics teacher) she says manners won't give me more points, anyway my point in ethics class is 100. Teacher replies "how dare you" he's about to slap her, she reads her human rights to him (me: heol na because you no dey Naija school) haejun is surprised watching through the window. Hongki says no wonder she's the queen of rudeness, she's the top student in our class, haejun goes "top? Why her?" the teacher opens the window and hits their head for talking while being punished

3 weeks later they are doing a test, the teacher is a young oppa, haejun is sneaking looks at eunseo (is he in love or just amazed by her) anyway he concentrates on his work. Results are out and everyone is surprised cos eunseo is now number 2, some are wondering who is Lee haejun that came first. They take pictures of the result and start texting each other, basically it goes round the whole school that the new kid beat jo eunseo. Jo eunseo sees the result and is upset, mumu haejun hasn't seen it and he's waving hi at her, she ignores him. He sees the result and figures that's why she's upset. Hongki comes and praises him for beating eunseo after just 1 month, haejun says it's nothing special, hongki says it is cos eunseo has never lost 1st place, he says this is her first moment of despair, you've scratched her life, you've scratched her deep.

She's sitting alone outside with a cigarette in her mouth, she's searching her pockets for a lighter, he offers her a lollipop (me: lol nobody ever smokes in dramas), she scoffs and asks what is this? He says smoking isn't good for you, have this instead, she says you suck on it (me: bi!tch) I don't like strawberry flavor, he says well I have the apple flavor too, and he puts it in her hand, she looks at him like what's doing diswan but I think she's impressed cos she smiles (or is it an evil smile) she starts to leave and turns back she says "transfer student, you're quite a good student" he says my name is Lee haejun, on the bridge... She says so what? He looks sad, she smiles, goes close to him and says anyway Goodluck, let's see how long you can stick around here. She walks away and throws the stick of cigarette at him (me:aigoo)

She's walking around the library sucking the apple flavor lollipop and that smiling girl from the class is following her about calling her eunseo, eunseo, she says "what?" she tells her he's the top student from his other school, what is eunseo going to do, apparently there's a scholarship to high school for the overall top 2 students at the end of the school year, the girl is worried that either her or eunseo won't get it if he comes 1st overall. Eunseo says Jung nayeon stop stressing yourself (OK friend is nayeon), she says don't worry, he's nothing but a lollipop, I won't let him beat me again, nayeon asks if she's confident, she says yes, she asks nayeon if she wants to play a game, nayeon is like "game? What kind of game?". Eunseo whispers something to her and nayeon gasps (me: what are these witches planning).

Someone opens a window and pushes a flower pot out the window, it falls right in front of haejun (me: Omo), he looks up and the hand closes the curtain, he runs up to the class but it's full of students, he can't tell who threw the pot. The window is by eunseo's seat but she's not there. He goes to his desk and his book is torn to pieces, on the desk someone writes "stop showing off and get lost", he looks around in fear but doesn't know who to talk to, he goes to his locker to get another book and someone throws spoilt milk at him (me: wowwww), he faces the class and everyone is covering their noses cos of the smell. As he's leaving the class, jo eunseo walks in with a smug look on her face, he suspects her.

He and hongki are on their way home, he asks what he did wrong, hongki says you idiot, you came first as soon as you got here. Haejun can't believe that's the reason. Hongki says everyone's rank dropped because of you, everyone here is obsessed with their rank. Haejun asks who could have done it, hongki says he doesn't know, eunseo passes by and he says "there's the girl that came 2nd because of you

She's walking over some rocks, one of her shoelace is undone, he's walking behind her. She stops and turns to face him, he stops nervously, she has an apple flavor lollipop in her mouth, she asks if he's a stalker, why is he following her? He says it's not like that, your shoelace is undone (me :*sigh* busy body, what's your own?" she says what? She offers her leg and says tie it for me. He goes" what?" she says" it's undone, tie it" he looks around, walks to her, kneels before her and ties it (me: did they swear for diswan), she smiles like a witch, she squats to his level and says I think you have something in your eye, he tries to wipe his eyes, she holds his hand and says she'll help him, she blows air into it, he's nervous, he removes his hands from hers and says what's this, she says I'm just curious, you're not as stupid as the other kids but you're a bit silly. He says what? She says I'm interested in you, lollipop (me: heol) his mouth is open in surprise, she puts the lollipop she was licking into his open mouth and walks away.

He and hongki are at a store, hongki asks him if he confronted her, he says he doesn't think she's the one (me: mumu in love) hongki says he thinks she's the one, it seems like her. Through the window they see her and an ahjussi in front of a car, haejun goes "oh" and hongki says you haven't heard the news yet, there are a lot of rumors about her and men, they say she dated a high school boy and an adult, haejun says no way, the ahjussi is dragging her hands so he rushes out, the man is trying to give her something and she's refusing, haejun butts in "ahjussi what are you doing? The man says who are you? He says I'm her boyfriend, he drags her away (me: what if that was her dad), he's dragging her male lead style lol, she says let go of my hand, he apologizes, she says "since when are you my boyfriend, lollipop?" he says do you know that guy? She says no, he's a stranger. Haejun goes "a stranger?" she says she has to go to academy, if he has something to say he should save it for next time.

A while later, She gets into her mom's car, the mom says I heard you met your dad earlier (me: lol I knew it) I hope you didn't tell him you came 2nd, she replies no, the mom says good, he was so mad you didn't get accepted to a better middle school (me: heol), she tells her she will change her math academy to one that only focuses on kids going to medical school, the mom tells her she has to keep coming first, eunseo is frustrated (me: that's why your daughter is being a witch at school)

The next day she's sleeping in class (me: she probably sleeps cos she attends so many night classes), haejun takes her text book from her desk and is going through it, she wakes and asks what he wants, he apologizes and asks why she's studying high school math already, she says a lot of kids have already learnt it, are you really naive or just acting, he complements her intelligence and asks what she will learn in high school if she's already learning high school work in middle school, she says the one who learns quickly wins, so she has to do it. He sighs at her in pity, she says what? He sits in front of her and says you seem to be putting too much effort, she gets angry and stands to leave, she slumps a little (I bet she's not even eating well), he rushes to help her up, she removes his hand and screams "I'm fine, leave me alone" then walks away or rather faints lol, he piggybacks her to the school clinic, nayeon watches them.

At the clinic, he covers her with a blanket and is about to leave, she tells him "don't go", he's shocked, she says she doesn't want to be alone. He sits nervously on the opposite bed, she asks him to sit on her bed, he does, she moves close to him, takes his hand and puts on her forehead, she says I think I have a fever, what do you think? Lol oga is so lost, he says "I don't know, I don't think so" she moves his hand to her neck and says how about now (me: aigoo little temptress, teach me your ways), he swallows hard, his heart is beating fast, she says do you want to touch me (me: what the hell) he says "what?", she says you can if you want, she starts to move his hand towards her breast (me: ehn?) he removes his hand and stands up quickly, runs out saying he has a class. Lol she smiles in satisfaction (me: aigoo little witch)

He's at home and he can't sleep or study, a message comes in, it's their class group chat announcing that it's eunseo's birthday tomorrow.

The next day at school oga can't focus on anything but eunseo, all through class, at p.e, a ball hits his nose just cos he was staring at eunseo (me : eotteokhe kdy in love is a very cute kdy). Eunseo and nayeon are changing after p.e and nayeon is insulting haejun and his "stupidity", eunseo whispers something to her and nayeon replies "really? You did it?" eunseo says he just froze, nayeon asks "has he really fallen for you? What are you going to do now?" eunseo says I don't know, just wait until the finals. Nayeon asks "hope you don't actually like him" eunseo laughs and says don't be ridiculous

Haejun is at the school clinic, hongki says you should have been more focused, you were looking at eunseo right, haejun denies, hongki tells him to stop lying, he says "don't fall for her, she could ruin your life forever" haejun tells him to stop bothering and leaves, hongki receives a text message, haejun asks what it is, he says it's spam and says he has to leave. He falls asleep and wakes up late, as he's about to leave he overhears a conversation between eunseo and the hot oppa teacher, the teacher asks why she didn't go to the staff room, she says she wanted to meet him in private, the teacher tells her not to start again, that he told her no last time, it's already over, he yells at her that she's just making him waste his time. She's walking home and he runs after her, she says it's you again lollipop, he says what are you doing? Last time it was the old man, now our teacher, she says it's none of your business, get lost, he says of course it's my business (aigoo) she asks if the ball that hit him made him mad, she asks if there's something between them, he says yes there is (aigoo) lol he's suddenly shy, he says he's interested in her (me: awwnnn mumu), she says what? He says since his first day at school, she does whatever she likes and she's rude but he keeps thinking about her (oshey park sae ro yi), she says what do you want me to do about it? He says you started this. She says don't be stubborn, I never asked you to look out for me, she turns to leave, he asks her to meet him later in the evening, that he won't leave until she comes.

He's riding his bike home and the brakes fail, he has a small accident (me: OK these games are going too far), he receives a text message "know your place if you don't want to get hurt".

Eunseo and her mom are at a special academy, they tell her she can't be enrolled cos her scores are not enough, her mom scolds her and says she'll arrange for more tutors for her (me: can you let the girl breathe) eunseo asks how much longer does she have to do this, the mom says you've been fine all this while, why are you complaining, this is a very important time in your life, eunseo asks when has not been important? When does this come to an end? The mom tells her to shut up, she should bear it for 4 years, it's for her future, eunseo says but I never said I wanted to go to medical school, you've never asked me what I like or what I want to do, why is it always what you want? The mom says you're still young so you don't know what you want. Later on you'll realize that I'm right, so just do as I tell you for now, you've never regretted listening to me. Eunseo says you're really something mom and walks away.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
she's standing sad on the road, she doesn't even realize she's at the place where haejun asked her to meet, he comes to her and scolds her for being late (me: lol lukat diswan) he says if he catches a cold from waiting for her she'll buy him medicine, she's touched and starts to cry, he asks why she's crying, she says because she's cold lol, he starts teasing her, she says I didn't come here to see you, I'm going, he holds her hand, brings out a warm can of coffee and puts in her hand, he takes her hand with the can to her face and says it'll keep her warm. He says you came so I'm happy, let's go, it's late. She says no! I'm not going home, he nervously asks what are you going to do then

They go to their school and he shows her some sort of telescope thingy he made for his assessment, she's very impressed (there's a lot of hand touching in this scene and me I am dying from the cuteness), he tells her she's the first person he's shown, she's happy, he's smiling like a goat, he asks about her zodiac sign, she says she's scorpio, he shows her and talks about Antares the scorpio star and says it's the brightest star in the southern sky just like the sun. They are walking home and she says stars are the same, he asks what she means, she says stars have to stand out and shine brightly so they can be remembered, she says that's why everyone knows the sun, he says ohh his steps falter and she has moved a few paces in front of him, he calls her, she turns to face him, he says no don't turn, just stay there, suddenly he starts to sing happy birthday to her, his voice is just there and he is nervous and singing to her back (and ladies and genitals, sorry I mean gentlemen, it is the cutest thing ever and I just want to melt lol) of course she is very touched, the song ends, she turns to face him, he walks to her, says happy birthday jo eunseo and wears a hairpin on her hair, the pain is decorated with stars (me: cuuutttteeeeee). They smile at each other, she asks if she looks pretty? He says yes, she says he should tell her, he tells her she's really pretty, a bus comes, she gives him a peck on the cheek and runs into the bus (aswear I'm on the verge of getting diabetes, I can't handle the sweetness). My guy is about to die of happiness, he starts going home. Somewhere lurking and watching them is nayeon (me: dun! Dun! Dun!). She texts eunseo "where are you? Why can't I reach you?" eunseo doesn't reply.

The next day in school nayeon asks why she couldn't reach her, eunseo says she wasn't feeling well so she went to bed early (me:*face-palm*) nayeon asks her if she's very ill, she says no, she's better (me: aigoo) she notices students looking at something on their phones and gossiping while looking at her strangely. Haejun is walking to class and people are also looking at him. He receives a text, it's a picture of him and eunseo in the clinic with his hands on her neck and the caption "haejun touching eunseo" (me: God no!). People start spreading rumors that eunseo refused but haejun forced her (me: wow this is middle school o, what will these ones turn to when they enter ss1).

Eunseo goes to the library to confront nayeon, she says why did you start the rumor, this wasn't the plan. Nayeon says it wasn't her but what does it matter after all its not like you really like him, just say he forced himself on you, eunseo says how can you say that, nayeon says what? It's better than saying you let him touch your breast, it's just a matter of time before he's ruined, isn't that the point of the game, she smiles and walks away

Haejun is at the principal's office being scolded and asked to confess. He leaves the office, hongki is waiting for him at the door, he says I told you, now look at you, eunseo didn't get any punishment, that rude girl. Haejun says ya! Stop it(me: oshey lover boy), hongki says why are you taking it out on me, you fool, I warned you, don't you still understand why this is happening, fine I'll stop, you take care of it. He sees her walking towards him, she sees him and passes by, eeyah he's hurt. He goes to take his bag from the class and on the board is "I told you to get lost. This is your last warning". He's angry. People start spreading rumors about him and avoiding him.

It's exam day and he stands up in the middle of the exam, walks to her desk and says don't you have anything to say to me. The teacher asks what he's doing, he tells her he'll wait at the school gate, she should meet him (lewl macho man), he takes his bag and walks out, exam ends and everyone leaves except eunseo who remains at her seat, after a while, she decides to leave, she opens the door, nayeon is there asking where are you going (aigoo little witch) eunseo asks why do you care? Nayeon says are you going to meet haejun? You're really weird, you said you wanted to destroy him. Do you actually like him now? (me: he's Kwak Dong Yeon what's not to like lol) eunseo says I was wrong, so put an end to this. Nayeon replies why should I? You started this but it's now out of your control, you can go if you like but if you do it's over between us. The oppa teacher sees them and asks what are you doing?

Oga is still waiting at the gate, he decides to go in and sees nayeon walking out, he asks where jo eunseo is, she smiles and says she's with their teacher, he goes in. The teacher is scolding her about something, he says is this the best you can come up with just cos you asked me and I said no, don't blame it on adolescence, I don't understand you kids, she replies do you even want to understand, if you're really my teacher you'd ask me, when I missed class for the first time this semester, you said you'd let it go cos I was the top student, you didn't even ask if I was OK or what the matter was, what kind of teacher does that? Top student jo eunseo, daughter of the hospital director(she's crying now), what else do you know about me. He says how dare you and grabs her arm, she starts screaming leave me alone, haejun comes in and says stop it! Teacher tells him to go out and not interrupt, he walks in and drags eunseo out. Teacher screams "don't you hear me" haejun screams "I said stop it! You only care about her grades, we all know that so stop it". He takes her to the rooftop and asks are you a fool. You act like you're smart, why don't you say anything when you're hurting, why don't you say it's not you. You didn't start that rumor, say it, say it wasn't you. She's still crying, she says even if I say it, what will that change, what's going to change if I say I'm hurt.

He's walking her home, she says she's alright now and can go the rest of the way alone, she starts to walk away. He stops her and says he really meant it when he said he liked her, she asks why? She says, the rumor started because of me, you got sent to the teacher's office, your exams got ruined because of me, I'm rude, I do whatever I like. Why? He says because I used to be like you (me: really?). Flashback to him being bullied in his former school. He said I used to be a loner too, then we see flashbacks of him watching eunseo always sitting by herself (me: it's true o, she's the queen but she doesn't have a gang of followers, her only friend is nayeon or was sha lol) he says that's why I recognized you (me: awwnnn). He walks up to her, kneels, ties her shoelaces and says she's clumsy. He says you're no longer alone(mah girl is affected). He looks up and says he doesn't see the stars tonight, but it doesn't mean the stars have vanished, whether they can be seen or not, each one is out there shining its own light, that doesn't change (me:urghh which kain middle school kid is this wise, I stan), he holds her and says you don't have to shine brightly, it's ok. She says I.. I.. (it's obvious she wants to say I like you) but she chickened out and said where is the scorpio star, he says it's a summer star so it'll be hard to see now, he says we might not see it now but when time passes and it's summer, it'll be really pretty, want to go see it with me then?

The next day at school people are still making fun of him. Hongki tells him the oppa teacher wants to see him, he's scared.

Eunseo goes into a lab to meet nayeon, she says you asked for me, she sees haejun's telescope shattered on the floor, she is angry, she says it was you? (me:no shi!t Sherlock) you threw the flowerpot and milk, you've been picking on haejun, nayeon says I warned you, eunseo says I asked you to stop nayeon says why should I do what you say, who do you think you are, are you that good? Eunseo says I never said that, nayeon says you always do whatever you want, you don't notice but I'm always next to you, I'm in your shadow, I match your mood, do you know how that makes me feel? Really rotten. Eunseo says how can you do this? I thought we were friends. Nayeon replies "you think I'm your friend? Well sorry I've never thought of you as a friend". Eunseo is hurt. Nayeon puts on a pitiful expression, "poor Haejun, what's he going to do? His life is ruined because of you. What do you think he'll say when he finds out you planned all this. We hear haejun's voice "what do you think I'll say" he had walked in that's why nayeon changed her tone (the little witch) she says you really came? Eotteokhe did you hear everything. He leaves in anger. Eunseo runs after thim. She holds him and says she'll explain, he frees his hand and says he doesn't want to hear excuses. He says it was you from the beginning, I trusted you, she says no, I was going to tell you everything but.. He says was it fun? You acted so sad and lonely in front of me but made a fool of me. It must have been so fun. How did you seduce me? You and the teacher, it was just a show to seduce me right? You'd do anything for grades. She slaps him (me:OMG) he says you're really rotten (eotteokhe her tears) and leaves, she stands there crying, her shoelaces are undone (awwnnn). Hongki is watching everything, nayeon comes to him and gives him a book and says thanks for everything, he says don't get me involved in the future, take care of your own problems (me: what?! This little weasel wow). Nayeon says but it's fun, and your rank's gone up to, he says he doesn't want to be involved, she says but it's not over yet, you can still raise your rank, are you not interested.

The next day students are spreading rumors about jo eunseo making haejun touch her breasts so she could destroy him and get 1st position, the rumor reaches even her academy, she starts getting bullied in school and they even film her being bullied, they also throw spoilt milk at her. Results are out, she came first, she's in the hallway and some girls push her, she falls to the floor, her star hairpin falls off, she's about to pick it and a leg steps on it, it's haejun (OmG heartbreak) he tells her "congratulations on coming 1st" and leaves. The hairpin is broken.

At home her parents are excited about her result (me: these ones can't see their daughter is sad) they tell her to keep it up and they'll buy her whatever she wants, they ask why she's not answering, she says her shoelace is undone but there's no one to do it for her, no one to join her (awwnnn, bi!tch tie your own laces) her parents don't understand.

He's at a pc bang when he hears some guys say eunseo's sns has been hacked, they're looking at her pictures and making lewd comments, he rushes to them to check and sees she posted the picture of the bridge where they met, the boys start to attack him for interrupting them, he says do you know eunseo? They say yes the girl in the rumors, he screams "even I didn't know anything, what would you know?" and leaves.

We see her legs climbing a staircase, he's running about looking for her. She's on the roof of the school about to commit suicide (me:no!). We see a flashback and hear her voiceover, she wanted to commit suicide in the beginning but he ruined it by saving her, but the moment she saw him, she felt

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
relieved, she says it might seem funny but she really wanted to know if he liked her too which is why she was forming seduction, she thinks she has really started to like him, even so it's her fault and she should have told him, I did that to you but it's hurting me, she's about to jump, he comes to the rooftop and looks around there's no one, we hear the sound of a siren (me:noooo). Then he sees her sitting at a corner (thank God lol). He sits by her and ties his shoelace to hers (me:gaaaaaaaahhhh) she's crying. He offers his hand, she smiles, takes it and they start walking together with their legs tied (cuuttteee). She looks at the sky and asks him if he'll go to see the scorpio with her when summer comes. He says sure, it will be summer soon. They stare at the sky hand in hand. The endeu.

OK 10/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. I like the story, I really did. I liked the chemistry between the leads, I mean how old were they sef, anyway they were playing middle school age, that's like 14-15 right, I don't know, we don't have middle school system in Nigeria, anyway I love how mature the story was and also the acting and the actors. Since dong yeon and yeol Eum are older and relatively popular can they please do a drama together, just imagine the grown up chemistry lol

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Not really a complaint but I really wished they showed them going on their scorpio date in summer, holding hands, eating ice-cream, first kiss (wahhh I'm screaming inside)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is mamamoo's wind flower. Ok the name of this mv should have been look book cos they brought the looks, I didn't even know where to start from or how many pictures I should show but

1-4 = A LOOK

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
More looks...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
More more looks...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
1. A look

2. I really want her t shirt, I love it

3. Just look at that neck, seriously!

4. Random group shot aka boss bi!tches (anyone who can guess my favorite outfit among the four will get the whooping sum of five naira)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

I think there's a storyline but it's really subtle, mamamoo are walking about streets in China or lounging in empty locations and being sad and acting crazy, I guess over a breakup, then they meet up to get drunk together and have an ice-cream party. The end.

Storyline : hmm so I really don't know how to classify this cos it was like really really subtle, I give up

Styling : 9/10. They could have gotten 10 but the shoe game on this one wasn't strong

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 10/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : everyone, and wheein's shirt and jacket. I want.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jV1zov8hnc

This gem right here....nostalgia tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AmeLonRo(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Yoo Yeon Seok (my oppa that want to marry Jesus when am right here)

2. Lee Do Hyun

3. Yoo Teo

4. Kil Hae Yeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2020
@Kangminhyuksho, do you know there will be season two of hospital playlist?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:
@Kangminhyuksho, do you know there will be season two of hospital playlist?

Really? I didn't know o. Why tho, is it going to be a different cast

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee do Hyun my baby husband, wishing you big things and a lead role soon

2. My yoo Teo Nampyeon of life

3. Yoo yeon suk oppa currently in love with Jesus in hospital Playlist, I don't know why @toykathy unni is dreaming when he has me and Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Random post : Lol so I know I said I didn't care about the supporting characters in a piece of your mind but I rewatched some episodes and I change my mind, first of all I just looked at the guy that plays childhood in wook and I realized oh its sejin from produce x101, he was such a sweet hyung to my Tony, so I care lol, then that girl that moved out, I thought she looked familiar but I couldn't place her face, it finally hit me last night, she's one of the new actresses that signed with fnc so abeg I care before fnc revokes my stan membership

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, a piece of your mind, eccentric! Chef moon, Mr Duke
Song of the day : hit me - shinee
Shinee is a genre

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2020
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from the man living in our house

1. Kim mi sook as shin jung im aka Uri female lead's mom that will do anything to protect her daughter, even crazy things

2. Kim ha kyun as shin jung Nam aka female lead's deadbeat uncle

3. Noh Yeong guk as Hong sung kyu aka female lead's deadbeat dad

4. Ji Yoon ho as Lee Yong gyoo, one of the hot dumpling guys

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Game time

YOON DOO JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Guess the drama title

LOL bonus question

THE FIRST LOVING HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER AND PROFESSOR

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Really? I didn't know o. Why tho, is it going to be a different cast

I think it's the same cast. While checking out oppa's profile yesterday, I saw it online. Year 2021,hospital playlist

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. Lee do Hyun my baby husband, wishing you big things and a lead role soon

2. My yoo Teo Nampyeon of life

3. Yoo yeon suk oppa currently in love with Jesus in hospital Playlist, I don't know why @toykathy unni is dreaming when he has me and Jesus.

Mtcheww, goan sleep

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOON DOO JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Splash splash love
2. Radio romance
3. Ssl
4. Radio romance
5. Kim Seul Gi
7. Whatever
8. Whoever

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2020
undecided is Hyena also getting Season 2? It remains just one episode and I'm looking forward to how things will concluded.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
I don't know why but I don't like Kim So Hyun's kiss scenes. I don't know who is worse btw her and Park shin hye. They are both awesome actress but they don't know how to kiss at all. They need tutorials from Park Min Young, Han Hyo Joo and Chae So Bin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.