Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968008 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:50am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:
I don’t know why I am still watching.....(JK), of course I know why.

I walked right passed ep 9 to 10 and I didn’t miss a thing...hahahhahaha. How can you have such a cast, nice budget and still miss the mark...Aigoo.

LMAO. I finally watched 7-10 and it's just sad, it's like somebody is holding the destiny of the drama, that's why it doesn't slap.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:04am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. I finally watched 7-10 and it's just sad, it's like somebody is holding the destiny of the drama, that's why it doesn't slap.

Are you guys Nigerians tho? I went through both you and sarang profiles.
All your comments are on this thread.

Btw,I just finished episode twelve of arthdal chronicles... I probably won’t sleep this night.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:42am On May 01, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park Hae Jin

2. Lee Shin Kang

3. Hani

4. Mimi

Happy new month guys

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:45am On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Btw,I just finished episode twelve of arthdal chronicles... I probably won’t sleep this night.

They are definitely not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:09am On May 01, 2020
toykathy:

I thought so at first ...I checked only their comments but didn’t check their topics/threads.

RaphaellaDD has some threads on nysc.... I don’t think any Korean knows what nysc is.

I’m only surprised that almost all the comments she has posted on nairaland for over 3months are in this thread. More than 80% of their comments since they joined nairaland are in this thread.

Do they love Korean series/movies that much?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2020
toykathy:

I wish this were true tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2020
Plead:

I thought so at first ...I checked only their comments but didn’t check their topics/threads.

RaphaellaDD has some threads on nysc.... I don’t think any Korean knows what nysc is.

I’m only surprised that almost all the comments she has posted on nairaland for over 3months are in this thread. More than 80% of their comments since they joined nairaland are in this thread.

Do you remember what they say killed the cat? grin
We're all Nigerian but we connected after getting married to Korean citizens, hence the high level of interest in our hubbys' country and their entertainment industry

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Hahahahaha...you went through all the comments shocked that sounds like a lot of reading.

Yes I am Nigerian by all definition.

I am sure you didn’t sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:17am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:24am On May 01, 2020
toykathy:

Yes I am ooo, it’s just that my Seoul is in Itaewon and for days I need to relax, it is in Jejudo or Busan.

세훈 오빠 가자

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On May 01, 2020
Hospital Playlist didn't show my twins this week, mtchewww anyway lol everybody's mother wants their son to marry song Hwa, I bet Rosa is regretting raising her children in the way of the lord lmao, please if Dr Jang doesn't like her blind date she should gimme jare, boy be cute. Aigoo for father Andrea sha, he just want to waste all of that hot on priesthood tsk tsk

P.s : happy birthday to my husband park hae jin oppa. I love love you

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day : beloved - ft island

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Yes I am ooo, it’s just that my Seoul is in Itaewon and for days I need to relax, it is in Jejudo or Busan.

세훈 오빠 가자

Hian

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2020
Plead:

I only joined this platform because of this forum/thread. 100% of my comments, post, likes and what not are on this page and this page only. If you see my post anywhere else the first thing to do is confirm if it was a mistake or not and then contact the authorities because I must have been hacked or forced....hahahahhahahahaha.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:30am On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hian

Aigoo! Bada is calling you chingu, take a break, fresh air awaits.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Do you remember what they say killed the cat? grin
We're all Nigerian but we connected after getting married to Korean citizens, hence the high level of interest in our hubbys' country and their entertainment industry

Kim Sol Ah’s love Killed the cat for sure.

Nice explanation, citizenship by marriage... gamsa gamsa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:42am On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Hospital Playlist didn't show my twins this week, mtchewww anyway lol everybody's mother wants their son to marry song Hwa, I bet Rosa is regretting raising her children in the way of the lord lmao, please if Dr Jang doesn't like her blind date she should gimme jare, boy be cute. Aigoo for father Andrea sha, he just want to waste all of that hot on priesthood tsk tsk

P.s : happy birthday to my husband park hae jin oppa. I love love you

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day : beloved - ft island

Ok don’t get me wrong ehn I love the twins like crazy but they should put them to good use na. I love their adorable and sometimes subtle comedic effect but let them get blood on their hands, screw something up and then the person that made them decide on medicine (you know who) will scold them and our baby boy will cry small(because he is the one that will cry) and he will be consoled by I don’t know all those walking Wikipedias.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean.

I pray the odds are in your favor. Fighting Kay.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On May 01, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : playground
Artists : got7 VS ukiss
My(hopefully) unbiased opinion : I like GOT7'S song. Simple and nice.

Ukiss's is also nice, love the acoustic vibe, I can see them singing this with fans at a fan meeting.

Both songs would get a 2/5 if I had to score

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2020
Let me borrow Mrs Zhangs game thingy.

She is also my #FCF for today.

Who am I.

Modified: I know I didn’t edit the picture and that’s ok.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Ok don’t get me wrong ehn I love the twins like crazy but the should put them to good use na. I love their adorable and sometimes subtle comedic effect but let them get blood on their hands, screw something up and then the person that made them decide on medicine (you know who) will scold them and our baby boy will cry small(because he is the one that will cry) and he will by consoled by I don’t know all those walking Wikipedias.

Lmao walking Wikipedias, I feel you tho, I even said it like 2 weeks ago, they literally do nothing but I honestly don't mind, since they are fresh blood, let them just keep observing, in the teaser for next week's episode, someone fainted, I couldn't tell who it was cos I think the person was wearing face mask but I think it's Uri crybaby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49am On May 01, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

2. Lee Shin Kang

Happy new month guys

Naughty boy. cheesy

Happy birthday everyone else

Happy new month to you too.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Kim Sol Ah’s love Killed the cat for sure.

Nice explanation, citizenship by marriage... gamsa gamsa.

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Who am I.

I don't know who you are

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Who am I.

I would never have been able to guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know who you are

Yes you do!
Look beyond what you see, LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2020
Has Memorist ended? The way the drama is going I wonder if it's gonna end well. it's nothing compared to TMWYS.
Rugal is something else but I hope the drama do not lose its focus sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!

She is beautiful, A YEOJA!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Mickey02:
Has Memorist ended? The way the drama is going I wonder if it's gonna end well. it's nothing compared to TMWYS.
Rugal is something else but I hope the drama do not lose its focus sha

Not watching memorist (yet) but how come I didn’t realize RUGAL had a focus, I just thought they were playing a game of Chess.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oh! also one of the reasons I didn’t edit it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08am On May 01, 2020
Yes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
#flashbackfriday

Was it perfect? No. Was it likeable? Very very. Chemistry = 100%. I loved the female characters so much, at a point I was even like, do we even need men in this drama lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Yes you do!
Look beyond what you see, LOL

I'm sorry rafiki, I can't see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.