Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968354 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Do you remember what they say killed the cat? grin
We're all Nigerian but we connected after getting married to Korean citizens, hence the high level of interest in our hubbys' country and their entertainment industry

Wow.
So,are you guys in SK?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Yes yes, I'm still bitter lol, maybe after a month I'll forgive episode 1-3 hawon

grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Wow.
So,are you guys in SK?

Nope, we're mostly in long distance relationships

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Ohiomoba5:
Please can i get list of recently completed Korean movies....
I just finished
Confession and chief of staff

Check a few pages back

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
toykathy:

I was being sarcastic

I knew that but I was proud of what came into my mind so I answered anyway tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

A few months ago I would have said yasss but I change my mind, I think blinks are even more obsessive than exo l's tufia, who gave birth to fans of this generation

Mothers of this generation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:
Oh

Not all tho.

I haven’t sleeped in the past 2days because of arthdal chronicles. Infact I’ve lost weight and currently feeling sick, I only went through 6pages of your comments.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha.....This is what the k-Ent World does to us so don’t worry you are not alone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Wow.
So,are you guys in SK?

Aigoo gwiyeowo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
PrincipesaPCY:

It was perfect, SHATTAP!!

LOL I spent 1 day rolling my eyes at the whole kidnap arch, e no done well, plus they just watered down seo in guk's role, I didn't understand his use in the drama at some point

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Mothers of this generation

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
Finally finished arthdal chronicles.

I’ll rate it 10/10.

Can’t wait for season 2 cry

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahahahaha.....This is what the k-Ent World does to us so don’t worry you are not alone.
I doubt if you’ve ever went two days without sleep because of a Korean or any series at all.

Fever don hold me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

I doubt if you’ve ever went two days without sleep because of a Korean or any series at all.

Fever don hold me

Oh you have no idea. That is my style (binge watching), Sometimes I even post about the drama as I am watching as late as 4 or 5 am.

Don’t worry, your body will soon get used to it and if not, zombie mode is a thing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

These were my answers, not much has changed sha

1. Bride of the century

2. A piece of your mind

3. Botc and nl

4. His character in night light and blood

5. He and Jung hye sung in blood and he and Chae soo bin in a piece of your mind

6. Anything but "jisoo ya" jebal

7. I'm looking forward to his upcoming role like kilode

8. Still uee

Uee ko EU ni

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:
Oh

Not all tho.

I haven’t sleeped in the past 2days because of arthdal chronicles. Infact I’ve lost weight and currently feeling sick, I only went through 6pages of your comments.

Welcome to our world!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Wow.
So,are you guys in SK?

Yes! They are in SK Naija

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Nope, we're mostly in long distance relationships

Maybe cuz of ur name, you are too generous

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:

Fever don hold me

That is called BINGE WATCHING!!! There is no one here who haven't gone through that atleast once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Oh you have no idea. That is my style (binge watching), Sometimes I even post about the drama as I am watching as late as 4 or 5 am.

Don’t worry, your body will soon get used to it and if not, zombie mode is a thing.

I should have read your comment before replying him. It gets better.

I don't even know the last time I had a long night sleep. I will wake up sha ni.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:21pm On May 01, 2020
Plead:
Finally finished arthdal chronicles.

I’ll rate it 10/10.

Can’t wait for season 2 cry

Taste!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
toykathy:

Uee ko EU ni

Uee for president

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
#flashbackfriday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : EUNGUK AND THE UGLY DUCKLING

Main Cast :
Lee si eon
Jung ji so

Channel : kbs
Year: 2013

Fun fact : erm...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Uee for president

Uee uee uee...aikokoko...ehhhhhh e...uee uee uee uee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On May 01, 2020
A girl in school uniform (jjs) sneaks into her elder brother's(lse) room while he is sleeping, she steals some money from his wallet and whispers oppa I'll only borrow 20 dollars, don't say I didn't tell you (me: lol for your mind), she's sneaking out and decides to steal some more (aigoo) she's opening the wallet, he stirs and says "eunsu?" (her name is eunsu, his name is Eunguk), she quickly drops the wallet and says oh oppa are you awake with an innocent face, he says yes, what time is what? She bows, says I'm off to school and runs out, he goes back to sleep.

At school, the teacher is taking attendance, he asks who is absent, a student says eunsu and hyena, the teacher says hyena will be absent but where is eunsu? Is she absent again?, a nervous looking boy says eunsu is sick, the teacher says again? The boy says she has a stomachache (you can tell he's lying), the teacher says "then tell her to go to the doctor", the boy says she has a high fever and is about to collapse, the teacher says "but you said it was her stomach" boy says both her head and stomach hurts, the teacher says she has a fever, her head and stomach aches, the boy says yes, it's severe body aches, she can't get up, the teacher says if she's that ill, then she should be hospitalized right?(lol you need to see the boys face), I can't ignore her if she's that ill, I'm her teacher, I should call her at least, don't you think so? Someone in the class shouts "eunsu has been caught"

Meanwhile eunsu is in line for an audition.

Lmao the teacher calls Eunguk to tell him eunsu isn't in school, the boy in her class calls her to tell her they've been caught, she's angry and tells him if her brother catches her, she'll end their friendship.

Eunguk is at the teacher's office asking if eunsu misses school regularly, the teacher says yes, that she even leaves early cos of stomach pains, and is always late to school, she perms and dyes her hair, even though she's been warned not to. Eunguk apologizes. The teacher says if she perms her hair again, he'll expel her. Eunguk keeps apologizing.

At the audition, eunsu is fixing her makeup, she notices another contestant whose mom is helping her with her makeup, she gets a little sad and says to herself "you're not the only one with a mother", she starts to practice her dance routine.

At the teacher's office, Eunguk sees her report card and realizes she's basically the bottom of the class, he's angry. Another teacher drags in the male student going "Lee junhyung(OK that's his name), number 1 in grades and number 1 in chasing girls" he continues to scold the boy.

At the audition, eunsu's phone rings, it's junhyung, she answers but they call her in for her audition so she cuts the call. Back at the teacher's office, junhyung tells the teacher and Eunguk that she's not picking, they ask him if he really doesn't know where she is, he says he really doesn't know, Eunguk screams at him, he confesses that she went for an audition.

Eunsu is performing apink's no no no at the audition (me : Yay my song, but seriously tho, the girl is good) the judges are impressed. Lmao Eunguk enters the building with a bucket of water, she finishes singing and he pours the bucket of water on her and her ending pose lol, the judges are surprised. Eunguk says "that's some fine booty shaking, you little punk" (aigoo) and drags her out, she struggles with him and frees her hand, he asks her if this looks like school and she says this is the most important thing in her life, her life is on the line and he's ruined everything, she starts crying "do you know how good it was going before you came?" he says I already told you last time, you'll be in trouble if you go on about being a singer (all this while she's eyeing him), he throws her a handkerchief, tells her to dry herself and leaves. She throws her shoe at him and says, I told you too, I'll be a singer no matter what, I'm going back to the audition, then she starts walking in. He screams ya! And runs after her.

He drags her home and she's screaming all the way, he tells her this is the last straw, next time you and I will die, she says kill me, I can't even do what I want in this life, no one will stop you, kill me. He wants to hit her but he controls himself, he says she should get herself together, she says I have, that's why I decided on my career and my future, he says you just won't give up, will you? She says I'll never give in, you'll never beat me, I'll do whatever I want.

An ahjumma comes out of the house, shouting "how dare you talk to your oppa like that?" she picks a mop to hit her saying "why don't you just kill him?" Eunguk stops her from hitting eunsu with the mop. The ahjumma tells him, he's too easy on her that's why she doesn't respect him and keeps fighting back, how can this little rat ruin your life, Eunguk tries to appease the ahjumma. Eunsu keeps eyeing her, the ahjumma tells Eunguk "you see that, don't you?" she asks eunsu do you want to beat me? Do it instead of disturbing your oppa. Eunguk says I've never bothered him, he's the one bothering me, the woman tries to hit her, Eunguk stops her again (she's their aunty), she says if not for your brother, you'd be dead meat today, she goes back in. Eunguk tells eunsu to go in and change. She goes in crying and throwing a tantrum on her bed.

In the evening, eunsu is on her bed, Eunguk comes dressed in a suit and asks her to come out for a memorial service, she says aunty won't like it, the aunty screams from the sitting room "you don't need girls for a memorial service, she's useless, forget her and come out". Eunguk leaves and eunsu says "does she not realize what year we're in? In this day and age, women are much better than men". The memorial is for their dad, Eunguk performs the rites while the aunt cries in a corner. After the memorial, she's leaving, Eunguk asks her to eat with them, she says seeing eunsu makes her angry and she doesn't want to be mad on a day like this, he tries to insist but she says she has to clean up at her restaurant, he gives her an envelope of money, she says, I don't do this for money, he says he feels better giving her, she collects it and says she's only taking it for him, lol it's obvious she wants the money (me: wait why is he paying his aunt for memorial food, or is she just a random ahjumma), she's about to leave, then she tells him jeongmi is going on an arranged date, he looks sad, she tells him "don't regret it later, go and change her mind". He tells her goodnight.

She walks for a while then stops to count the money, she says mtchewww he should give her more if he really wants to pay, how will he give her just 100 dollars. Back at the house, Eunguk remembers the day their dad died, he was crying and eunsu walked up to him, gave him candy and hugged him, she was a cute little baby, not the loud preteen she has grown up to be. Lol eunsu is on her phone quarreling with junhyung, she says it's over between them since he couldn't lie to the teacher properly. Eunguk comes in and tells her to come and eat, she says she doesn't want to, she hates their aunty, she hates him, he rained down on her life, he dragged her home like a dog, aunty almost beat her to death (aigoo), he gets angry and screams "you're the one that did wrong, come out and eat", she throws her pillow at him and says she doesn't want to, he says fine and throws the pillow back at her.

Later that night, she's outside with Junhyung, he brought snacks for her, she coughs, he asks if she's cold, he removes his hoodie and puts over her knees (me:lol diswan has been watching too many romance dramas), of course she's touched lol, he asked her why she hasn't eaten anything even though they held a memorial service, she says the only thing she ate was plenty of laughs at the audition and it's because of him, she ate a lot of curses from her aunt and she was so full that she couldn't eat anything else (aigoo foolish child). He asks why her aunty scolds her, she says the aunty has always hated her since she was a baby, she says her aunty cursed her whenever she sang cos she reminded her of their mom, she says I eat too much and I bother my brother. Junhyung says the aunty does not hate her, she likes her but is acting the opposite, adults are like that. Eunsu says does that make any sense, why would you do that if you like someone?(me:help me ask o) junhyung says "you do the same thing. She says what did I do? He says you like me but you always curse at me and act mean to me (lol busted) she says are you insane? Who says I like you, then she walks away, he shouts after her" see, you just cursed me again?" she turns back and says why would I like you, then she continues walking, he just smiles, she's smiling too.

The next day Eunguk takes her sneaker shopping, she's whining "forget sneakers, just allow me audition, it's faster to be successful as a celebrity than studying, once I succeed, I'll buy you a house, send you on holidays, I'll do everything for you"(aigoo) he ignores her, she just keeps throwing a tantrum, he takes her to go get cotton candy, they have fun for a while (she's actually cute when she's not being nasty), he takes her to a restaurant, she refuses to eat (me:aigoo the witch is back), he sha begs and begs, she agrees to eat, she sees a woman feeding her daughter, she asks oppa, where is our mom? He says we don't have a mom, she says it's not like she's dead, how can we not have a mom? He says just leave it, she says why do you always get angry when I ask about it, is it wrong to miss my mom? He asks her to eat, and take her cold medicine, she says no *sigh*, she looks out the window and says oh it's jeongmi unni, the jeongmi is walking with a guy, Eunguk looks sad, eunsu asks who the guy is. Eunguk remembers their aunt saying jeongmi is going on an arranged date, eunsu notices his mood and asks if they broke up, he doesn't answer, she says I wouldn't want a guy like you too, you're always shouting, you're always playing deaf, you always get angry about asking questions, I'd hate it too, looks like jeongmi unni finally woke up to reality, he looks at her with a hurt/angry expression, she feels bad and starts eating.

They go to the aunt's restaurant to pick the food she prepared for them, she asks what they went to buy, eunsu says her sneakers, the aunty screams at Eunguk "did you buy her sneakers again?" he says yes, she says you rotten girl, you asked for new shoes didn't you? You'll drive your oppa to the streets, she says I never asked him for the shoes, the aunty asks why he bought another shoe when she's always the last in class, eunsu says it's not the last in class, the aunty says if you have that much money to spare, give me, all this rotten girl does is mooch off you (me:I mean who else is she going to mooch off? You?) eunsu smiles and says auntie, I know you don't really hate me (aigoo) you actually like me right? Lol the woman looks at her like who be this crazy fool and says what? Eunsu says it's just that you express your love this way, I know you actually like me inside (Eunguk is speechless), she says auntie and bats her eyelashes lol, the aunty can't believe her eyes or ears. She says what is this brat saying, why am I your aunty, eunsu is surprised, the aunty goes to continue working, Eunguk asks eunsu to go home and study. He goes in to pay the aunt for the food, she says the money is too much but collects it, she asks him how much longer is he going to take care of that brat?(me:are they not siblings) it's been 10 years already, are you going to waste your life on her (me: uh uh), he says it's ok, I do it because I Want to, she says what will you do about jeongmi, the guy's family adores her and wants to set a date right away, she used to only have eyes for you, what a traitor. What girl would want you when you've got a kid (me:wait what? He's her dad?) even the kind hearted jeongmi can't bear it, let's just send eunsu to her mom, I already looked into it(me:let her stay with her dad now ahn ahn) he looks at her in surprise and says what? She says it's not like you'll live with her forever, let's just send her to her mom (me:ayam not understanding), he says eunsu has no mom. She says it's been 10 years, she's older and more mature now, she'll be a good mother now, she'll change her mind once she sees how much eunsu has grown too, so let's give her a call at least.. He says aunty, you don't become a mother by growing older, he stands up and leaves.

Lol at home he's marking her work, he knocks her cos she missed all the questions, he says if she fails her exams she won't get any allowance. She smiles sweetly and says oppa I think it's too late for me, instead of wasting time on something I can't do, I'd rather be a singer and earn money, then I can give you a good life too, what do you think? He says oh my eunsu let's study all night together.

Later he's in his room going through his highschool yearbook, he's looking at jeongmi's picture (me:ok if they've been dating since high school, when did he get with eunsu's mom or did he start dating jeongmi after eunsu's mom left), he flips open his phone, jeongmi is his wallpaper (awwnnn).

It's exam day, eunsu gives junhyung the revised notes Eunguk put together for her, she tells him to read it, she wants to sleep cos she won't be able to sleep during the exam. During the exam aunty just shades A as the answer to every question

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Uee uee uee...aikokoko...ehhhhhh e...uee uee uee uee

Is that her campaign theme song

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
I love when my babies in groups branch out to do vocal or dance covers alone. It makes them stand out and their capabilities are displayed, they are able to explore different styles which their groups may never attempt.

This was a job well done baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0sQrVXCak

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Is that her campaign theme song

Yes ooo, courtesy of Klint De’drunk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On May 01, 2020
and goes to sleep(I really think she's failing on purpose aigoo). After the exam junhyung asks if she did well, she says she doesn't know, he says since exam is over do you want to hang out (aigoo Romeo) she agrees, suddenly hyena starts screaming, she passed an audition.

Lol eunsu is sad and goes to scream her frustration at a karaoke, she's singing and crying while junhyung is her tambourine boy, he turns the music off and she screams why? He says it's ok, do you know how many hours it's been, she says does this make sense, how can hyena be a singer, what does she have that I don't, is she prettier than me, does she have a better body (me:bi!tch you're like 13 years old, which body lol) or is she a better singer. He says you're way better than hyena. She says I know, this is all Eunguk's fault. He says how? She says if he didn't ruin the audition it would have been me. He says if hyena's made it, you will too, don't just blame it on your brother, she says when? How long? It's not like I can go to Seoul to audition like hyena did (p.s: the drama is set in Busan and all the actors speak with Busan satoori) she says I'm going to be a singer by all means, I'll do it to spite Eunguk. Turn on the music, he does, she continues her angry singing, her phone rings, she doesn't hear, it's Eunguk calling her.

He's at work wondering why she didn't pick her call and if she did well on her exams. Jeongmi is in front of him but he doesn't even realize, she says all you ever think about is eunsu, she gives him a package, written on it is to Eunguk from jeongmi.

Eunsu and junhyung are walking back home, she tells him she's going to run away, she's old enough to know what to do with her life (lewl) Eunguk thinks she's still a baby, junhyung says you're still a baby (me:tell her o) she says what? He says where else will you find a brother as nice as yours, he bought your bag, your shoes, everything you have, I can't do that for my sister (me:because you're still a kid or because you really can't buy stuff for your sister, which one o), she says but you have your mom to do that, he's speechless, she says I want to live with my mom like you and hyena. She walks away, he feels bad

Eunguk and jeongmi are sitting in a Cafe, he says eunsu is now grown, she's starting to study well, jeongmi looks pissed, she says it's not because of eunsu, I didn't love eunsu's brother, I loved the man, Eunguk, you don't know how talented you were and how much potential you had, you were always the brightest star in my life but that star has become covered by eunsu now. He says but I'm her brother, what can I do? She's crying and says do you know how long I waited for you? I waited for you to shine again and light up my life (me:don't goan light yourself, be waiting for man), I've waited all this time, she stands up and leaves.

He goes home, eunsu is waiting for him, he asks why she's not in bed, she says oppa, send me to Seoul, he says what?, she repeats it and says hyena passed an audition and is going to Seoul, it's all your fault, if you didn't ruin my audition, it would be me, he says I warned you to never talk about being a singer, she says just send me to Seoul, he screams no! Looks at her and goes "did you perm your hair? I warned you not to" she says I'm going, I'm all grown up, I can go on my own, just do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want. Lol next scene she's crying, he has cut her hair anyhow, she's crying how will she go to school or Seoul, I hate you oppa (lol in Bomi's room the last drama I posted, her "sister" also cut her hair) you're crazy that's why mom and jeongmi left you, he tells her to keep quiet, she's crying in her room and putting clothes into her backpack.

She goes to their aunt's restaurant. The aunt asks what happened to her hair, she tells her, she says he must have been angry, he should be sick of you by now. Eunsu asks if she can sleep there, the aunt agrees, she's complaining about how Eunguk ruined her audition again, the aunty says if she were Eunguk, she'd shave all of eunsu's hair, she says stop ruining your brother's life and take care of yourself, eunsu says what did I do? The aunt says he broke up with jeongmi because of you (me:rumor mongrel), she says how is it because of me, it's because of his bad personality. Aunty says what woman will want him when he has a burden like you, use your brain, don't you feel sorry for your oppa. Eunsu scoffs and Says he should feel sorry for me, look at my hair, I hate him, aunty knocks her and says in anger "if you hate him stop making him suffer and just go to your mom" eunsu is shocked, she says do you know where my mom is, lol aunty realises what she's done, she says if I do, will you go to her.

The next morning eunsu wakes up and goes "oppa get me a cup of water" no one answers, she repeats, no answer, then she remembers she didn't sleep at home (me:wait! Is that how she commands him normally, heol), as she's going to get water, she overhears aunty making a phone call, she's telling the person to find a nice girl for Eunguk, that other than the fact that he didn't graduate from university, he has no flaws, then she says eunsu? What sister? They're not even related, my brother brought her from his previous marriage, she has nothing to do with Eunguk, she's going to her mom soon(me:wait! What?). Eunsu is shocked and drops her glass of water and it cuts her leg. Aunty feels like someone is behind her, she turns around and sees eunsu crying lol.

Eunguk wakes up and searches all over the house for eunsu, he doesn't find her. She's at a bus stop, aunty told her the full story, Eunguk's dad got married to her mom and her mom already had her for an ex so she and Eunguk are not related by blood. Aunty told her to stop being a burden on a stranger and to go live with her mom (me:aigoo who send you amebo), she gives her the mom's address

Eunguk goes to ask junhyung if he's seen eunsu, he says no but that she has been talking about going to live with her mom cos they've been fighting often, lol he says the world is a dangerous place and if anything happens to eunsu, he will fight Eunguk hahaha.

Eunguk keeps calling her but she keeps rejecting his call, remembering how aunty said she's ruining his life. She goes to see jeongmi, she asks her, unni, do you love my brother. Eunguk is at the police station describing eunsu, the policeman asked him to bring a photo and proof of family relationship.

Jeongmi tells eunsu she was like a sunflower to Eunguk, she liked him since childhood, she only looked at him but sunflowers need to be watered and cared for from time to time, that's how they grow well, i feel like I'm withering these days, eunsu asks her if she will continue to be his sunflower if he waters and cares for her.

Eunguk is with aunty who pretends she has no idea where eunsu went, she scolds him for only worrying about a stranger and not caring for his real family members. Eunguk is biting his nails in worry while eunsu in a bus to Seoul is doing the same (me:awwnnn they have the same bad habit), she brings out a book and remembers the times he helped her study (or try to study lol).

Jeongmi calls Eunguk and tells him what eunsu is upto, aunty figures her game is up, he asks what she has done, she says she did nothing wrong, why are you trying to keep a mother from her daughter, he says he has to go look for eunsu, she tries to stop him, he screams at her, she says are you looking down on me cos I don't have a house and I collect money from you, you give everything to that girl that doesn't even share blood with you, do half of that for me. He says putting money over family, selling your family for money, is that a family, I can't send eunsu to a monster like that (oh the woman followed a rich man and left her daughter)

Eunsu tracks her mom, according to people that know her, she has twins and sings at a club, she gets to the club, of course they won't let her in cos underage, she says she's looking for Kim jinook, they ask how she knows her and she says she's her relative, they let her in, it's not a sleazy club tho, something like a cabaret place sha, her mom is singing on stage, the mom looks towards her, she shows her name tag, the mom just looks away and continues singing, my girl is shattered, the mom looks at her again, she raises the picture of them together that aunty gave her, the mom looks away and continues her business (lol this is terrible but I love her professionalism) eunsu starts to cry. Anyway the mom says she doesn't know anyone from Busan so they throw eunsu out (aigoo). She's stranded outside the club, Eunguk comes and asks what she's doing there, she says "why do you care what I do here sir" lmao this is the first time she's adding "yo" to anything she's said to him, even he is shocked, she says we're strangers anyway sir (lmao the yo is killing me), he says why are you a stranger, she says you know everything don't you, be on your way sir, he says how can I go, when you're here, she cries why can't you go, what does it matter to you, He says are you really going to stay here, she says yes sir, he says brat, say it one more time are you really going to stay here, she screams are you deaf, he says then what about me, what am I to you, she cries a stranger, we're not real brother and sister, I'm sick of being scolded and hated by aunty, I'm sick of fighting with you and I hate being a burden on you, he says why are you a burden, I worry about you skipping a meal, I panic just cos you're not home for a night, how can you call yourself a burden, she's crying, he wears his coat on her, she says oppa you're an idiot, I told you we're strangers, why are you looking out for me, why are you so nice to me (me:you better shut up there) don't you hate me, aren't you sick of me, just abandon me, even my mom pretends not to know me, she sits on the ground and starts crying, he hugs her and says my sister why will I abandon you.

He piggybacks her and they're going home, she asks him if he doesn't regret it, that he should abandon her, he's suffering with her, he says she's the one that kept him alive, after their dad died, he could only live because he had her, because she gave him candy. She says she understands now why aunt hates her and why he won't let her be a singer, but she really wanted to debut and make lots of money so she could pay his university tuition and buy him a house (awwnnn) she wanted to pay him back for all he sacrificed for her.

Lol the next day she's teaching him a song that he'll sing to win jeongmi's heart, it's seo in guk and Eunji's "all for you" aka a song! Lol she's scolding him cos he's a bad singer. The end.

I would rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. The story sha, I wasn't crazy about it but it was nice

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT IT
1. Well I wish we got to see what made Eunguk less passionate about his life that jeongmi had to break up with him cos I know it's not because he had to take care of eunsu but anyhow nice drama

2. This is the first drama special I'm watching that I'm not in love with the main characters, I thought eunsu was too bratty and Eunguk was too much of a pabo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
sarang60:

Yes ooo, courtesy of Klint De’drunk

Heol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chukaranking: 12:52am On May 02, 2020
For more Info Click....https://naijatune.com.ng
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:03am On May 02, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Yook Sung Jae

2. Jung Jin Woon

3. Go Bo Gyeol

4. Tae In Ho

5. Go Gyu Pil

6. Sunmi

7. Jun Suk Ho

8. Park Sung Geun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:04am On May 02, 2020
Birthdays cont'd

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.