Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968272 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:20am On May 03, 2020
The eternal king.

Pic 1. What more can I say
Pic 2. Most anticipated scene of the century

An intellectual King who is not afraid to defend his nation with his life....LEE GON.

#PleaseOrderMeAround #IAwaitYourCommand #YourWishIsMyCommand #LeeSarangEXO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2020
Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday everyone
Stay safe and happy everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u427qFG9WY8

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On May 03, 2020
Happy birthday to Nam sang mi unni, such a classy somebody. Dimples to die for, I really hope she has the time to be there for Gu Hye Sun through this wacky period

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:14am On May 03, 2020
Lord Jesus please keep my baby and everyone in that station safe. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On May 03, 2020
This week's episode of eccentric! Chef moon really annoyed me, Bella is super canceled, she was just making very foolish decisions, I don't mind her denying Bella, it's her business, she can do whatever but she hurt a lot of people in the process and it's so annoying, she even had the guts to make junsu show her their dad's grave, somebody that she ruined his chances of being the CEO mtchewww, e for punch her. She should have just remained with her amnesia. Meanwhile junsu's mom is really dumb sha, so you married a murderer because he threatened you, lewl, it's not even one better threat, some half baked threat, she's a chaebol's kid for goodness sake, there are like a million ways she could have come out of that situation, she's right sha she was young and afraid but she forgot to add something, stupid, she was young, afraid and stupid

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day : Mr badboy - cosmic girls

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
This week's episode of eccentric! Chef moon really annoyed me, Bella is super canceled, she was just making very foolish decisions, I don't mind her denying Bella, it's her business, she can do whatever but she hurt a lot of people in the process and it's so annoying, she even had the guts to make junsu show her their dad's grave, somebody that she ruined his chances of being the CEO mtchewww, e for punch her. She should have just remained with her amnesia. Meanwhile junsu's mom is really dumb sha, so you married a murderer because he threatened you, lewl, it's not even one better threat, some half baked threat, she's a chaebol's kid for goodness sake, there are like a million ways she could have come out of that situation, she's right sha she was young and afraid but she forgot to add something, stupid, she was young, afraid and stupid

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon
Song of the day : Mr badboy - cosmic girls

Even your reviews are not prompting me to pick up this drama again. (Insert head shaking)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YANG SE JONG

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving HIM

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since my country something something has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On May 03, 2020
sarang60:

Even your reviews are not prompting me to pick up this drama again. (Insert head shaking)

Abeg don't bother jare, you can watch the first and last episode

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On May 03, 2020
Guess the drama title

ENVY BORN AGAIN

This is easy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2020
This is beautiful and hilarious at the same time.

Chanyeol must feel betrayed after seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ENVY BORN AGAIN

This is easy

Jealousy incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:57am On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Abeg don't bother jare, you can watch the first and last episode

That is usually my thing when I am not interested but I am still not even interested in that....aigoooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
sarang60:
The eternal king.

Pic 1. What more can I say
Pic 2. Most anticipated scene of the century

An intellectual King who is not afraid to defend his nation with his life....LEE GON.

#PleaseOrderMeAround #IAwaitYourCommand #YourWishIsMyCommand #LeeSarangEXO.

The hashtags.

��

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2020
PrincipesaPCY:

The hashtags.

��

I watered it down.

Drip drip dripping.....(lay knows the rest, he wrote the lyrics)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
sarang60:

Jealousy incarnate

Correct

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
sarang60:

That is usually my thing when I am not interested but I am still not even interested in that....aigoooo.

Toh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since my country something something has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I didn't watch it so my answers remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Emmmm, he was excellent in this one but it's too sad biko. And I wish the loveline didn't exist at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
#spotlightsunday

Spotlight for today is on the supporting characters from night light.

1. Choi IL Hwa as seo bong soo

2. Choi min as jo seong mook

LOL so this drama was 99% business politics and I can't even remember anything about that, I just know those 2 were in the business world

3. Shim yi young as writer Kim, I liked her

4. Jung hae in as tak aka Uri female lead's loyal driver/bodyguard/confidante/my husband

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is 1-4-3 featuring Henry and amber. He was channeling Korean Canadian cute hood rat lol, he was nicely dressed, some of the outfits were crazy colored but it was actually well put together so it didn't look awful

1-4. Nice but somehow crazy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
#videofashion part 2 aka my favorites cos the colors were tamer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a little bit of story, Henry is basically going through his normal day, goes to the studio, goes for dance lessons, gets a message from his crush or girlfriend red velvet's Irene (I'm not sure which) anyway she says "hello", he shows his friends (I don't know if he needs advice from them or if he's showing off) anyway he texts her 143 and she's confused cos she doesn't know what it means (olodo), anyway he hangs with his friends, drives out and goes on a date with her where he explains that 143= I love you

Storyline : 2/10. Just there

Styling : 7/10

Choreography : 5/10. My favorite part is the whole throwing of legs upandan thing, seems like a great workout, I'll just try not to fall and break teeth

Set design/props : 7/10. It's nice but I don't get why most of the scenes are empty with only Henry and his people, the place with escalators only them, big garage only his car, movie theater only he and Irene Abi did he rent the whole cinema

Acting : 9/10. He's good, amber is good but I don't know lol some of Irene's scenes, girl looked like she was blind

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : Henry's car

1. Amber oppa

2. Henber lol the ships I've seen on these k-ent streets chai

3. Irene before red velvet

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Myrainbow333: 6:31pm On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMIMzH_LzM
Watch this very Hilarious comedy as Emmanuella and his Teacher are caught doing it inside alone ..lol,
*Please subscribe to my new YouTube channel the old is having some issues*������
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by omofela85(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
hardeycute:
kissasian.sh
thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2020
I knew it and I was preparing myself but I also knew I would never be ready.

I miss you already.

My chest is tight just thinking of the fact that Baekhyun might be next. Keep your comeback to yourself boy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2020
Taejimin:

Lol. You mean 21st of Sept 2021? Anyway looking forward to Eunsoem, Saya and Tanya meeting and what would happen afterwards. I suspect there'll be a small fight between Eunsoem and Saya.

I’ll create a fan thread for arthdal chronicles and I’ll mention y’all

I wanna create it so that we won’t forget about it too soon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On May 04, 2020
Girls generation

1. First song of theirs I heard: into the new world

2. Favorite song(s): goodbye, every song on lion heart album, fermata, I got a boy, dancing queen, the boys, Mr Mr

3. Not so favorite song : sailing

3. Bias(es): yoona, Jessica (yes, she will always count), yuri

4. Member I can do without (no hard feelings): even though she's my fave yoona, I wouldn't miss her. Musically.

5. Favorite mv so far : lion heart

6. Worst mv so far : sailing

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

Baby Lin wò ài ńi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
New stuff (part something)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:56am On May 05, 2020
Birthdays :
1. Song Ji Eun

2. Choi Kang Hee (my crazy agent that is currently bursting my brain)

3. Lee Na Eun

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:05am On May 05, 2020
Eeottokke? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25am On May 05, 2020
toykathy:
Eeottokke? cry cry cry

I know cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.