Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1988615 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On May 12, 2020
sarang60:

The both of you are made for each other.

Shiro!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Shiro!

#ItIsAFact

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
Hahahahaha..., he has gone crazy but I get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIfs-Lrtr8

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:46pm On May 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Mianhaeyo

Oh there is no need for that at all, I love it when it is not directed at me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
sarang60:

Oh there is no need for that at all, I love it when it is not directed at me. grin

LOL turn by turn, your turn will... Never mind

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
This place has been a bit dry so I decided to do a little list, it's basically to distract myself from real life for a little while but if you want to make your own list too, feel free to entertain us.

So I'm going to list some categories of dramas and I will list between 2-5 dramas in that category, I can list more but I would probably be here for an hour, I'm going to do them in separate posts so no one will accuse me of typing too long.

Remember you can also make a list if you feel like, 2-5 dramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
OK category 1, I don't know if you ever feel this way but there are dramas that are so good that I can't help but repeat over and over again, even if it means just skipping through, and then there are times I watch a drama and it is so freaking good that I never repeat it, as in not even skipping through, I usually feel like if I repeat it, it might not seem as great in my eye or I might suddenly find a fault I didn't see the first time, I want them to be perfect in my mind forever

1. Circle
2. The light in your eyes
3. Woman of dignity
4. Defendant
5. Whisper (OK to be honest the only reason I don't repeat this drama is cos I watched every episode 2 times while it was airing, that's how much in love I was with this drama)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
Category 2, Dramas that are not that great but I repeat or skip through once in a while for reasons best known to me

1. Hotel king lol, I will die with my ship, I mostly repeat the scenes with the main leads and ignore everything else

2. Clean with passion for now, oppa acting a fool, Kim yoo jung losing her milk teeth in the name of kiss

3. Dae Jang geum is watching, I only skip through the love triangle part, I watch everything else

4. Something about 1%, I skip through the break up parts and the business politics part

5. Ma boy, it's the first mini drama I ever watched and it is special to me, so I repeat it a lot, I mostly watch only episode 2 tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Category 3, Dramas that I liked but will never ever repeat even if you pay me

1. Diary of a prosecutor

2. Doctor prisoner

3. I am not a robot, I honestly don't know why this is on this list but it is what it is

4. Money game, *sigh* business

5. Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, my ship broke up and I honestly don't have the heart to watch them again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40pm On May 12, 2020
Category 4, Dramas I repeat just because I like the leads

1. Legal high, *sigh* not even one small romance

2. She was pretty, OK I honestly just watch siwon being stupid and hwang Jung Eum being a slapstick comedian, I stop watching once the whole mystery is revealed

3. Flower Boys next door, I also stop watching once the main leads start dating

4. Shut up flower boy band, I only watch Lee min ki and main couple scenes, I also stop when they start dating (lol most of these dramas just become meh once the couples get together)

5. The heirs, of course you know I only watch minhyuk scenes, all 7 of them lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
Category 5, Dramas I never repeat cos I can't stand them

1. Summer scent, eww

2. Take care of us captain, double eww

3. A poem a day, I wanted someone else to be lead but it didn't happen

4. Wok of love, same reason as no 3

5. The undateables, it let me down, I wanted more

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
Goodnight lol, before I increase my list from 5 to 200 per category, of course there are a lot more but I'm tired.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:18am On May 13, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Bang Min Ah

2. Bae Jong Ok

3. Jo Han Chul

4. Yoo Jung Woo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:20am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

1. Diary of a prosecutor

2. Doctor prisoner

3. I am not a robot, I honestly don't know why this is on this list but it is what it is

5. Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo, my ship broke up and I honestly don't have the heart to watch them again

LOL and in related news, doctor prisoner could be getting a season 2, I say bring it on, I don't even care if they change the cast, I wish they'd retain Lee da in, ryeoun and that annoying child that started the whole wahala in the first place, I feel like I didn't watch them enough especially my han bit

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On May 13, 2020
Birthdays

1. My forever no 3 bias in girls day, bang minah

2. Lol my beautiful jae im su, yoo jung woo, big things are in store for you my baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:26am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Goodnight lol, before I increase my list from 5 to 200 per category, of course there are a lot more but I'm tired.

This is awesome chingu, please keep it up. Do as many as you can even 1000 per category is fine.

This is also indirectly great drama recommendation from the drama queen herself. I will do some later when I get the chance.

Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On May 13, 2020
It's may 13, 2020 and park yoo Chun still continues to be a shameless disgrace of an idiot. Honestly I'm happy he's this shameless so I'm sure he's probably not going to commit suicide (thank God) but honestly dude, you need to know when to stop and get help. This is not it. I'm pretty sure he has a God complex and feels he's untouchable or something *sigh* my brain is frozen

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon, the suspicious housekeeper
Song of the day : take it slow - super junior d&e

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On May 13, 2020
sarang60:

This is awesome chingu, please keep it up. Do as many as you can even 1000 per category is fine.

This is also indirectly great drama recommendation from the drama queen herself. I will do some later when I get the chance.

Well done.

LOL you don't like me. Also @toykathy is the drama queen here, looking forward to your list

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On May 13, 2020
Game time

PARK HAE JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On May 13, 2020
Guess the drama title

MATHEMATICAL INSTRUMENT HEAD OF THE DISGUISE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you don't like me. Also @toykathy is the drama queen here, looking forward to your list

No, I said what I said.

@toykathy Unnie is THE queen of dramas and you are A drama queen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
OK category 1, I don't know if you ever feel this way but there are dramas that are so good that I can't help but repeat over and over again, even if it means just skipping through, and then there are times I watch a drama and it is so freaking good that I never repeat it, as in not even skipping through, I usually feel like if I repeat it, it might not seem as great in my eye or I might suddenly find a fault I didn't see the first time, I want them to be perfect in my mind forever

1. Circle
2. The light in your eyes
3. Woman of dignity
4. Defendant
5. Whisper (OK to be honest the only reason I don't repeat this drama is cos I watched every episode 2 times while it was airing, that's how much in love I was with this drama)

Category 1:

1. Faith
2. Coffee prince
3. Playful kiss (I just like to watch my silly Jung So Min)
4. Healer
5. Dream high

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:20am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Ruler of the mask

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:23am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Watching many dramas does not make me a drama queen. Sometimes I just watch to kill boredom.

Btw, circle is one drama I don't plan to re-watch till eternity but being the number one on your category 1 changed my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:24am On May 13, 2020
sarang60:

Ruler of the mask

I should have answered this first before responding to my mention. Poor me cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Emperor ruler of the mask

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

1. Boys over flowers
2. Faith
3. Heirs
4. Kill me heal me
5. Secret garden
7. City hunter
8. Eulachacha Waikiki 1
9. DOTS
10.Jumong

Sorry oooo...top 5 didn’t cut it for this category and there is definitely more.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2020
toykathy:

I should have answered this first before responding to my mention. Poor me cry cry cry

Hahahahha....let the drama queen come and decide, you might take the crown.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33am On May 13, 2020
toykathy:

Watching many dramas does not make me a drama queen. Sometimes I just watch to kill boredom.

I explained the difference to her if you look back so don’t worry.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:33am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Category 2, Dramas that are not that great but I repeat or skip through once in a while for reasons best known to me

1. Hotel king lol, I will die with my ship, I mostly repeat the scenes with the main leads and ignore everything else

2. Clean with passion for now, oppa acting a fool, Kim yoo jung losing her milk teeth in the name of kiss

3. Dae Jang geum is watching, I only skip through the love triangle part, I watch everything else

4. Something about 1%, I skip through the break up parts and the business politics part

5. Ma boy, it's the first mini drama I ever watched and it is special to me, so I repeat it a lot, I mostly watch only episode 2 tho

1. Rich man
2. Arthdal Chronicles
3. Descendants of the sun (this one is cuz of the osts)
4. Goblin
5. Something about 1% (who wouldn't watch their bickering and love scenes again? So adorable)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

1. Diary of a prosecutor

2. Doctor prisoner

Category 3
1. A piece of me
2. Hwarang
3. My ajussi
4. Partners for Justice
5. Pretty noona who buy me food

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Category 4, Dramas I repeat just because I like the leads

1. Legal high, *sigh* not even one small romance

2. She was pretty, OK I honestly just watch siwon being stupid and hwang Jung Eum being a slapstick comedian, I stop watching once the whole mystery is revealed

3. Flower Boys next door, I also stop watching once the main leads start dating

4. Shut up flower boy band, I only watch Lee min ki and main couple scenes, I also stop when they start dating (lol most of these dramas just become meh once the couples get together)

5. The heirs, of course you know I only watch minhyuk scenes, all 7 of them lol

Category 4
1. What's wrong with secretary kim
2. Doctor John
3. Her private life
4. Because it's my first life
5. Itaewon class

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.