Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982848 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26am On May 14, 2020
HAHAHAHAHA....agiooo, my heartstrings are in an orchestra right now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2020
that’s the only option anyway.

Saranghaja Nae one and only Leader.

Hahahahaha.....(Bacon oppa is like “am I a joke to you”).....hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:40am On May 14, 2020
They were like it is EXOLs they don’t even need to see him, they will all go crazy over his car alone..hahahaha

So funny.

I am waiting for you 3 and I know that Bacon or Chen oppa is likely next.

3 are in the military, 3 reunited in front of the camera (they have been meeting up behind closed doors), 3 are working on their music and dropping hits, what more can a wife ask for.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2020
Mrs Zhang come and collect our man.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:53am On May 14, 2020
This is the caption

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2020
Hahahahaha....he looks so mischievous in that screenshot of mine, perfect for memes.

He is so talented, the three of them make an amazing team.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2020
His motives are always questionable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BI__Ki1kI4

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
U
sarang60:

This is what happens when people feel entitled, they have been spoilt by entertainers and management companies. I understand the need to have a loyal following by giving yourself as a standard but it is also necessary to draw some boundaries whereby people know where they stand. Nothing prepares a person for emotional abuse(people say “it is the industry, they know what they signed up for” seriously?) and it is only a matter of time before they explode either on others or on themselves.

Since people have refused to change, these entertainers should take a stand and take their lives back if not, they should keep apologizing and bowing 360 degrees sef for all I care.

I am not saying that the ones who are genuinely wrong and have messed up shouldn’t be held accountable but at the same time, there are some who have lost everything just because they were breathing too loud, they didn’t smile through their dark circles, the beanie on their head didn’t reveal their hair color, because they took decisions regarding their own lives (the thing Dey tire me)

Ps. I didn’t see the video, I don’t know what the story is, some (clean thought) people are just really annoying, coupled with the fact that my baby is gone for 2 years cry

Also, Seulgi is a queen. She is smart, funny, beautiful, a wonderful actress, hardworking and anyone will be lucky to have her.

I swear you have said everything!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement(part something)

My handsome devils. The lord said Sarang, I am blessing you with not one but two.

Pic 3: they are sometimes normal...hahahahaha...

Saranghaeyo JJ.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I've never heard of sharp blade, is it sageuk

yeah. It's a Robinhood kind of movie. A group of thieves stealing from the rich and giving to the poor

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
lordprogress:

Lol you can't watch historical drama that long(flower in the prison and the moon that e the sun) over again that would cra*zy for me I can't even watch any drama twice no matter how good it is unless like 7-8 years later.
I wanted to ask you how did flower in the prison ended cause I did not finish it.

I guess you misunderstood Kang and my reply too. This dramas are ones that I'm never gonna repeat even though I liked them.

About flower in the prison
The female lead became a lawyer while her male counterpart became a constable.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
I have been laughing my behind off....hahahahahahaha these people are not serious, the number of edits at this point is incredible and hilarious

1. 3 eggs....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
2. Just cute
3. I like.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2020
toykathy:

It's blade man not sharp blade
far from it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
My smart baby, this is an example of putting oneself out there. He went on this show to put all his cards on the table.

Congratulations in advance on your fourth child, I can’t wait to change dippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6CkesVnZA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2020
Oh my baby ep 1.

I laughed out loud so many times I lost count, amazing cast (all my oppas and my Jang Queen), the ost gets to your Seoul at the right moment, the end was heartbreaking.

This is a serious/sensitive topic because it is real life shadowed and I hope everyone in this position find their joy but for entertainment purposes the humor in the drama is beautiful. This drama has it all.

Very very very very very impressive first episode and I hope it continues.

Pic 1...oppa!!!!! It was funny
Pic 2 and 3.... they are a match made in heaven
Pic 4. I honestly wanted to slap her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
All I pray for is to see Kim Seul Gi blow. She's a queen!!!
kangminhyuksho:

OK I didn't watch the video so I can't determine how he said what he said but let me tell you what I think

1. On a normal day my love for Kim seulgi is 100/100 while my love for jin hyuk is 10/100, I like him but I don't love him. Yet.

2. This boy has gotten enough unwanted attention on social media cos of produce 101

3. He saw a potential 'unwanted attention' situation looming over him, he didn't care about her calling him baby but he felt attacked by the netizens attacking her cis of him, he felt the best thing to do was confront them, I honestly think he was joking about the let it slide thing, he just used the wrong words and he was probably tired from filming plus every other personal problem he has so his facial expression and tone was probably not friendly, I'm pretty sure he genuinely thought the netizens would back down if he talked like that, dumb but I believe he wasn't trying to be rude, this is why managers are necessary, but that's besides the point.

4. Him going off on his fans is just him being exhausted and irritated by them, but he can't tell them to go to hell cos he needs them

5. The netizens are the useless ones, for blowing things out of proportion just cos they see seulgi as unpopular, if son ye jin is on IG live and Hyun Bin logs in and she goes hi baby, they would laugh it off and write #cute but because it's seulgi, it's insults. Netizens are too blame for everything here.

LEE JIN HYUK DIDN'T MEAN TO BE DISRESPECTFUL, HE JUST SAID SOMETHING HE THOUGHT WOULD SAVE A SITUATION BUT BECAUSE NETIZENS ARE DUMB, IT DIDN'T

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2020
5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
toykathy:

All I pray for is to see Kim Seul Gi blow. She's a queen!!!

Still don't understand how she's still underrated I swear

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:02pm On May 14, 2020
My countdown was accurate

DELIGHT is coming

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
HAHAHAHAHA....oxygen needed HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
HE IS A HAZARD!!!!!!!!! I am losing my voice.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:06pm On May 14, 2020
#11daytoDELIGHT

A BOSS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
At this point, nobody here will even blink if I named my kid Xiumin, Lay infact any EXO’s name or just call the child EXO sef......Hahahahaha.

Congratulations babe, you are doing amazing heartsweet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2020
Happy birthday Yoshi, my J treasure, intelligent boy.

Thanks for taking care of my babies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2020
Pentagon said come and get it.

The two Seok’s should chill and Kino should be stopped (my verdict)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmYG3-7f_4o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
It has only been a few hours and I can’t stop thinking about you. I hope you are doing ok.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:04am On May 15, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jong Hyun

2. Kim Bo Mi

3. Kim Young Ah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35am On May 15, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jong Hyun

2. Kim Bo Mi

3. Kim Young Ah

1. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On May 15, 2020
Lol Lee ik jun is a fool Fool and I love him. Uju is his mumu button and I love him. So some Twitter people like that analysed all jeong won scenes and they came to the conclusion that he might have a terminal illness and so help me God, it is totally a possibility and now I'm all messed up, eotteokhe oppa, I hope not o, poor doctor Jang. These hospital Playlist people should give her a break abeg. *sigh* seok hyung's mom, love will mess you up *sigh*

*currently watching*: hospital Playlist, eccentric! Chef moon, the suspicious housekeeper
Song of the day : cry - mblaq

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On May 15, 2020
#flashbackfriday

LOL I wasn't excited when this drama was announced, Jung Yong Hwa was lead and as much as I love him musically, he had not impressed me drama wise, Lee yeon hee was female lead and her dramas have either been a hit or a miss so I wasn't sure what I was going to get. A few days later they announced that Choi woo shik would be playing a supporting role and boy I was pissed, I even came here to rant, how can yonghwa be lead and wooshik supporting, anyway I decided to watch it and I'm glad I did. Yonghwa was excellent, Lee yeon hee was a hit and it didn't matter who was lead or supporting character cos everyone's character was well portrayed, the writer of this drama deserves a special seat in heaven. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed every minute of it plus my boy finally kissed like a human being

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:57am On May 15, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jong Hyun

He used to be my bae that year and it all started from him playing piano on the street in a drama and that was before I even knew he belonged to a group ( I think it was in GD)....agiooo.

I hope you have learnt and grown from it all if yes, ask the lord for forgiveness, then forgive yourself and be the best you.

Happy birthday to my Unnies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.