Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002496 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2020
toykathy:

They were fighting argos initially, suddenly the wife is alive and the RUGAL bosses are the villain. Except the fight scenes and oppa's face, I skipped through it all

Okay. I grab

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2020
toykathy:

It's the same with airtel night plan then. 25 naira for 250mb. Maximum of 5 times per night.
you can subscribe as many times with glo.
#500 will give me 5gig all in a single night

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25am On May 22, 2020
Good casting is one of my favorite airing dramas, the humor, the attempts at romance, the ladies in all their exquisite glory, I'm loving it!

But! If I had to choose my no1 airing drama, it will definitely be OH MY BABY! And that's ironic because I am anti-babies (cute or not). But I feel her emotions so much, she's so beautiful and I love her #JangNaraQueen and then the photographer, phew. The way he looks at her, oh my goodness. I'm just absolutely in love!

As for Born again, I don't know why I'm still watching it but I'll watch till the end. None of the characters are normal but okay. I think the writers too are confused. They were initially acting like they had switched bodies as they reincarnated and then they flipped the switch. They probably want to pull a mama fairy, well done.

Fix you: another one I'm loving. I'm wondering if the people complaining about they making it a romance are only complaining because the lead is not one serious eye candy like that but okay.

When my love blooms: hmmm. I enjoy parts of it. It's not uninteresting enough for me to drop it.

Mystic pop up bar: will probably compete with Oh my baby for no1! I was really looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:45am On May 22, 2020
Mickey02:

you can subscribe as many times with glo.
#500 will give me 5gig all in a single night

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I should probably relocate to where I can use Glo o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Good casting is one of my favorite airing dramas, the humor, the attempts at romance, the ladies in all their exquisite glory, I'm loving it!

But! If I had to choose my no1 airing drama, it will definitely be OH MY BABY! And that's ironic because I am anti-babies (cute or not). But I feel her emotions so much, she's so beautiful and I love her #JangNaraQueen and then the photographer, phew. The way he looks at her, oh my goodness. I'm just absolutely in love!

As for Born again, I don't know why I'm still watching it but I'll watch till the end. None of the characters are normal but okay. I think the writers too are confused. They were initially acting like they had switched bodies as they reincarnated and then they flipped the switch. They probably want to pull a mama fairy, well done.

Fix you: another one I'm loving. I'm wondering if the people complaining about they making it a romance are only complaining because the lead is not one serious eye candy like that but okay.

When my love blooms: hmmm. I enjoy parts of it. It's not uninteresting enough for me to drop it.

Mystic pop up bar: will probably compete with Oh my baby for no1! I was really looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint!!!

You are anti babies? Sorry dear but you need to give up Lay. That legendary bloodline must not die.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
Get well soon Panda.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
MINE

RaphaellaDD:

1. Fix you: another one I'm loving. I'm wondering if the people complaining about they making it a romance are only complaining because the lead is not one serious eye candy like that but okay.

2. THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH. YASSSSSSSS

3. But! If I had to choose my no1 airing drama, it will definitely be OH MY BABY! And that's ironic because I am anti-babies (cute or not). But I feel her emotions so much, she's so beautiful and I love her #JangNaraQueen and then the photographer, phew. The way he looks at her, oh my goodness. I'm just
absolutely in love!

4. Good casting is one of my favorite airing dramas, the humor, the attempts at romance, the ladies in all their exquisite glory, I'm loving it!

5. Mystic pop up bar: will probably compete with Oh my baby for no1! I was really looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint!!!

6. Hospital playlist

7. KKONDAE INTERN

8. Waiting for Team bulldog: off duty investigation

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
toykathy:

You are anti babies? Sorry dear but you need to give up Lay. That legendary bloodline must not die.

Dont forget that he is mostly mine as well, my MIL is already hammering on the GKs matter it is just that oppa is currently married to music so when he is ready, my shop is open for him.

Modified:

Thank you Unnie, Nae Nampyeon is truly legendary

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2020
toykathy:

LMAO, we'll have a surrogate biko.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
Nampyeon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:
Get well soon Panda.

When I see a reference to 'panda' two people come to mind: Seungri and Tao.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

When I see a reference to 'panda' two people come to mind: Seungri and Tao.....

Well I hope you know which one I am on about

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:

Well I hope you know which one I am on about

But do I grin
Jk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:31pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

But do I grin
Jk

Troublemaker

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:31pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, we'll have a surrogate biko.

But you will still have to raise the child

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
Bae young Bae, Bang young Bae, Wang young Bae.... hahahahaha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc9ZCjxI-JY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:

But you will still have to raise the child

Tufiakwa
In short it's like I won't marry him again, this is a deal breaker. Choose between me or a cute baby Lay!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
My emotional support boys are taking care of me!!! After leaving the annoying mess on Twitter, I open IG and I'm attacked by THIS?!!!!! HELLOOOOO WHY DO THIS TO ME?!!!!

Modified: He's becoming more confident again. Going back to releasing thirst traps slowly #WonhoKing!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Tufiakwa
In short it's like I won't marry him again, this is a deal breaker. Choose between me or a cute baby Lay!!!

No need to choose, he already always had me and I am the whole package.

See ya.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
My emotional support boys are taking care of me!!! After leaving the annoying mess on Twitter, I open IG and I'm attacked by THIS?!!!!! HELLOOOOO WHY DO THIS TO ME?!!!!

Modified: He's becoming more confident again. Going back to releasing thirst traps slowly #WonhoKing!

He will be unstoppable. When I see him, I immediately think about Edward.

What was annoying you on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:06pm On May 22, 2020
Nae Hong Jo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:

He will be unstoppable. When I see him, I immediately think about Edward.

What was annoying you on Twitter

Edward Cullen? Which Edward? grin
Your friends just had to drag Zico into their faves comeback today and I follow just 13 people but it still came to my TL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:

No need to choose, he already always had me and I am the whole package.

See ya.

Oppa!!! Children will only suck you dry! Let's live free of all responsibilities foreverrrrrr cry cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:55pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Edward Cullen? Which Edward? grin
Your friends just had to drag Zico into their faves comeback today and I follow just 13 people but it still came to my TL

Hahahahaha.........I follow hundreds of people, hundreds of people follow me and I saw nothing...I am glad. They are not my friends oooo, I know them not.

It is sad how they do not know how to enjoy anything. I wonder if they truly even love their faves because as I am here now I don’t have the capacity to think of anything else other than Baekhyun and EXO.

I am contemplating between buying the physical copy or on iTunes first and it is a big issue...hahahahaha

It is Edward Cullen btw....clown.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
My baby ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Blood of God. I purposely don’t want to post CANDYS teaser here. #ForMyEyesOnly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:05pm On May 22, 2020
Yes baby, I am your egg.

This boy is so smart ehn, all the backgrounds in his photos say something relating things he loves and is involved with.

Lay decided to go soft boy on me, Chanyeol decided to be a supportive human as always, Baekhyun has been dropping photos left and right then today he was live....I can’t even fully soak it all in.

Cheers to our gray hair years from now.
SARANGHAJA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.........I follow hundreds of people, hundreds of people follow me and I saw nothing...I am glad. They are not my friends oooo, I know them not.

It is sad how they do not know how to enjoy anything. I wonder if they truly even love their faves because as I am here now I don’t have the capacity to think of anything else other than Baekhyun and EXO.

I am contemplating between buying the physical copy or on iTunes first and it is a big issue...hahahahaha

It is Edward Cullen btw....clown.

LOL, sigh. BTW, I follow 95 people LMAO, I have 13 followers kikiki and those ones sef I wonder why they follow me grin grin grin

Honestly, it's tiring. I just want a full week to go by without the people I like being dragged for no reason. Hian.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL, sigh. BTW, I follow 95 people LMAO, I have 13 followers kikiki and those ones sef I wonder why they follow me grin grin grin

Honestly, it's tiring. I just want a full week to go by without the people I like being dragged for no reason. Hian.

Hahahahaha..... I am sure they follow you for your tweets.

I understand exactly what you mean, I block anyone who breathes in a way I don’t approve towards my faves without remorse with immediate effect. ( mouthful but true)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2020
#FCF

If I am ever stuck on an island, his voice will be on the list of voices I would like to be stuck with.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54pm On May 22, 2020
I am so proud of this baby and he still has a place in my heart.

I am waiting for another beautiful song like “different” and the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uscP4XyT8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.