Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1987448 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
sarang60:
Mrs Zhang and Mrs Park I just found this and oh boy....this is so going to be us..... cry ( tears of joy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUUDh0PjM1g

Okay she's goals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:
Do you guys have a best and worst actor and actress?

This is a question I can't confidently answer because there are a lot of AWESOME people out there but I will always say

Best actor : Jang Hyuk
Best actress for dramas : Ha ji won
Best actress for movies : jeon do yeon

There are many more people I like but to save myself the headache of naming a million people I just go with this list

I really do not have a worst actor or actress but there are people whose acting leave me dissatisfied and fortunately most of them have improved e.g L but the ones I feel still need some acting lessons

1. Suzy (to be fair I haven't watched any of her dramas since 2012 so I can't tell if she has improved or not)

2. Naeun *sigh* I'm not even catholic but she is so I pray the rosary once a week and ask mother Mary to help me ask Jesus to help this girl cos so far her acting has been meh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 9:20am On May 25, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

This is a question I can't confidently answer because there are a lot of AWESOME people out there but I will always say

There are many more people I like but to save myself the headache of naming a million people I just go with this list

I really do not have a worst actor or actress but there are people whose acting leave me dissatisfied and fortunately most of them have improved e.g L but the ones I feel still need some acting lessons

1. Suzy (to be fair I haven't watched any of her dramas since 2012 so I can't tell if she has improved or not)

2. Naeun *sigh* I'm not even catholic but she is so I pray the rosary once a week and ask mother Mary to help me ask Jesus to help this girl cos so far her acting has been meh
Lool interesting, I understand smiley

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
Birthdays :
1. Lee Jung Jin

2. Kim Sung Kyun

3. Lee Mi Do

4. Cheetah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

You really need to watch while you were sleeping or vagabond. She has really improved.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:
Do you guys have a best and worst actor and actress?

Best actors (their acting never disappoints and they have considerable range) : Jang Hyuk(yes I'm copying Kang) Junho, Park Sung Woong, Namgoong Min, Choi Won-young (mostly Ahjussis sike), Kang Ha Neul, D.O Kyungsoo(can't believe I didn't put him initially)

Best actresses: Gong Hyo Jin, errrrrr what Kang said,
Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe LMAO
Let's just say I like a lot of actresses but I can't confidently call them 'best'

Now worst actors and actresses:
1)L, Ahn Jae hyun, this fowl acting in born again (Jin Se Yun), Suho would have been here TBH but his career as a musical actor made me see how good he is (sorry leadernim)

In short, almost all idol actors/actresses are really bad. Like really bad and they won't put body in one place, bagging lead roles upandan. But the ones I listed up there are the worst of the worst. Barely any emotion, when they're supposed to be sad, they look confused etc. But if I had to crown the king and queen of terrible acting:
Ahn Jae Hyun and Jin Se Yun (I want to wring her neck in born again, as lifeless as spoilt plantain)

I know you didn't ask for this outburst but bear with me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:22am On May 25, 2020
Speaking of actors,
I still don't understand why Rowoon is getting a lead role, hold on, I loved him as Haru but his character was basically 1 dimensional. I hope they prove me wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:39am On May 25, 2020
The South Korean government has announced an all expense paid trip to South Korea for 50 lucky applicants from West African countries, watch this video to see how to apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgcRWxhmqY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2020
No but for real, stream Candy by Baekhyun, it's a stressless, good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgcRWxhmqY

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42am On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Speaking of actors,
I still don't understand why Rowoon is getting a lead role, hold on, I loved him as Haru but his character was basically 1 dimensional. I hope they prove me wrong though.

I didn’t like it because of what you said oooo...I just liked it because it is you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2020
Support my angel

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2020
sarang60:

I didn’t like it because of what you said oooo...I just liked it because it is you.

LMAO, but did I lie tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Hakyeonnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Calm down babe, we love it. grin grin cheesy Nae cutie

Congratulations Nae sarang

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, but did I lie tongue

Aigoo.....let him disappoint you first before you complain. He deserves a chance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2020
sarang60:

Aigoo.....let him disappoint you first before you complain. He deserves a chance.

I'll give him a chance by watching it grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:40am On May 25, 2020
KIM KIBUM BESTESTEST BOYYYYYYY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On May 25, 2020
toykathy:

You really need to watch while you were sleeping or vagabond. She has really improved.

I will watch it before Jesus comes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Best actors (their acting never disappoints and they have considerable range) : Jang Hyuk(yes I'm copying Kang) Junho, Park Sung Woong, Namgoong Min, Choi Won-young (mostly Ahjussis sike), Kang Ha Neul, D.O Kyungsoo(can't believe I didn't put him initially)

Let's just say I like a lot of actresses but I can't confidently call them 'best'

1)L, Ahn Jae hyun, this fowl acting in born again (Jin Se Yun), Suho would have been here TBH but his career as a musical actor made me see how good he is (sorry leadernim)

In short, almost all idol actors/actresses are really bad. Like really bad and they won't put body in one place, bagging lead roles upandan. But the ones I listed up there are the worst of the worst. Barely any emotion, when they're supposed to be sad, they look confused etc. But if I had to crown the king and queen of terrible acting:
Ahn Jae Hyun and Jin Se Yun (I want to wring her neck in born again, as lifeless as spoilt plantain)

LOL I totally forgot ahn jae Hyun, he's horrible but wait o L improved now, did he go back to his old days aigoo and wow I've only seen jin se yeon in doctor stranger and I thought she was really good, what is happening jebal
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Speaking of actors,

Leave my mans alone

P.s : I did not watch haru or whatever but I saw him in about time and he was good so scram!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Don't watch please

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
I am fine I think

#Candy #Delight #CandyBaekhyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Lool thank you also cheesy

What do guys think of IU as an actress? (If you've seen here in anything) Since she's an idol

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

What do guys think of IU as an actress? (If you've seen here in anything) Since she's an idol

IU is awesome. The endeu.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Stream Candy, Listen to Delight, Be enlightened

NIGERIA COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Candy #Delight #CandyBaekhyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Leave my mans alone

P.s : I did not watch haru or whatever but I saw him in about time and he was good so scram!!!!

LMAO, I was waiting for you! I have only watched him in July found by chance, my complaint is out of worry grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Once again, what Kang said!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
Yes NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Don't watch please

I must watch it grin
You know I'll come back to hype him as long as he doesn't Ahn Jae Hyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2020
Spirit of double posting

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.