Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971644 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by solostar1: 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays : 1. No Min Woo
2. Im Se Mi
3. Park Ji Hoon
4. Yeo Ho Min
where do you download Korean tv series and movies ......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
Aigoo dude, you don't have to spam everyone. We download series from

Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io
Kdramahood.com
Dramafire.info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is ryeowook's I'm not over you. He was dressed simply, I think the mv was filmed during winter or something cos it was mostly sweaters. There's no bad outfit sha

1-3. Simple and nice outfits

4. Female lead looking so relaxed in her cute sweater

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations babe!

All my boys are just KILLING IT.

Watch out for LOTUS.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline. Ryeowook is somewhere, I'm guessing outer space and he's trying to send messages to his ex girlfriend that, yes you guessed right, he's not over her. He uses typewriters(yo what happened to text messages), it's a nice mv sha

Storyline : 5/10. Just there

Styling : 6/10. Nice but a little bit too simple

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 5/10. Nice but sparse and the random green house, I don't get

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : the girl, she pretty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'll give it to you sha but the title I had in mind was one more happy ending but it's all the same so congrats

Lol kamsamnida

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Ah he did, thank God o, so big head doesn't love Jesus anymore, I was planning to hold off on watching the last episode but now that you mention kiss, I'm going to watch it immediately

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io
Kdramahood.com
Dramafire.info

I was about saying something, let me manage your response

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

hospital Playlist has ended, I haven't watched the last episode cos I'm not in a hurry to see it end, aigoo when Wil 2021 come, I need season 2 already, maybe I'll watch this last episode in bits, 5 minutes per day, maybe by the time I finish it'll be 2021
I will try to re-watch the episodes I still have left on my phone. Will be downloading the last episode later today sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by solostar1: 6:07pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io
Kdramahood.com
Dramafire.info
You have to stir the pot to get the best meat fast.

Thanks for your direction.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io
Kdramahood.com
Dramafire.info

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
toykathy:

I was about saying something, let me manage your response

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
solostar1:

LOL e be like say you go Pete edochie school of proverbs, well done

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:03pm On May 29, 2020
solostar1:

True

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Is anyone watching The world of the married?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SEO YE JI

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)
Diary of a night watchman if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
rottencorpse:
Some of us watched it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2020
rottencorpse:

I am not watching world of the married and I wasn’t going to say anything but it is just that everytime I see your username, my stomach turns.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:22pm On May 29, 2020
The best thing to come out from Born Again is this really really good OST : A flower that didn't bloom by Kim Yong Jin. It's played mostly as the ending credits and shots are shown and I love it.

These past few days have been extremely tough. Hope everyone is okay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29pm On May 29, 2020
You have to take your entertainment where you can find it. I don't rate Korean artists AT ALL when it comes to black issues because a large percentage of them don't give a flying monkey's arse. When I checked IG today and saw that Simon Dominic had posted the petition link and saw on Twitter that some other people had done similar things, I was still largely unmoved. Then I came across Ted Park's tweet and I felt like he is someone that cares because of how he articulated his tweet. Now the one that absolutely killed me. It's not funny at all but I couldn't help but laugh. To show just how much we are not rated while their entire KPOP and KHH industry is built off our culture,that he-goat Flowsik or whatever went fishing and dedicated his catch to George Floyd.....yes. As for black KPOP stans that are showing just how little their lives and rights matter in comparison to how much their faves matter to them, I'm just.....I saw a lot today and in summary: human beings aint shit (yes change it to poo nairaland but we all know it's sh*t)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29pm On May 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
The best thing to come out from Born Again is this really really good OST : A flower that didn't bloom by Kim Yong Jin. It's played mostly as the ending credits and shots are shown and I love it.

Am I missing something, what has made it tough?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
sarang60:

Am I missing something, what has made it tough?

The whole George Floyd + multiple MULTIPLE other cases of modern day slavery, the killings in Kaduna state m, just the complete disregard for human lives and being generally tired of humanity

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
You have to take your entertainment where you can find it. I don't rate Korean artists AT ALL when it comes to black issues because a large percentage of them don't give a flying monkey's arse. When I checked IG today and saw that Simon Dominic had posted the petition link and saw on Twitter that some other people had done similar things, I was still largely unmoved. Then I came across Ted Park's tweet and I felt like he is someone that cares because of how he articulated his tweet. Now the one that absolutely killed me. It's not funny at all but I couldn't help but laugh. To show just how much we are not rated while their entire KPOP and KHH industry is built off our culture,that he-goat Flowsik or whatever went fishing and dedicated his catch to George Floyd.....yes. As for black KPOP stans that are showing just how little their lives and rights matter in comparison to how much their faves matter to them, I'm just.....I saw a lot today and in summary: human beings aint shit (yes change it to poo nairaland but we all know it's sh*t)

Aigoo....I thought he would know better.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On May 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

The whole George Floyd + multiple MULTIPLE other cases of modern day slavery, the killings in Kaduna state m, just the complete disregard for human lives and being generally tired of humanity

Oh it is all horrible, words cannot describe how much we have fallen as humans.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
This is still as beautiful and emotional as the first day I heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7B_9-rj9bI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
sarang60:

Aigoo....I thought he would know better.

To be honest I'm not surprised. I expect ignorance and racism from them, I prefer to be surprised than disappointed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:23am On May 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

To be honest I'm not surprised. I expect ignorance and racism from them, I prefer to be surprised than disappointed

Well I did not expect that from Flowsik at all, I expected he would understand the seriousness of the situation and speak out with his influence. This is a person that finds it difficult to articulate in korean because he is so foreign if you get what I mean

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:12am On May 30, 2020
sarang60:

I am not watching world of the married and I wasn’t going to say anything but it is just that everytime I see your username, my stomach turns.
Chei.. Why na? So you've been seeing my username?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:21am On May 30, 2020
sarang60:

Well I did not expect that from Flowsik at all, I expected he would understand the seriousness of the situation and speak out with his influence. This is a person that finds it difficult to articulate in korean because he is so foreign if you get what I mean

Oh really,I don't know anything about him. I used to think people that grew up/lived outside Korea will at least know slightly better but a lot of them have proven that it's not the case. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:36am On May 30, 2020
sarang60:

If you see how I laughed like a crazy human ehn. This your comment is delicious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:38am On May 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Hope you are doing OK dear ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.