Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978171 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I can't believe I have to wait till September but I'm here for it and I'm here for go Kyung pyo oppa
The last time I watch him was in Cross. I'm looking forward to this.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:57pm On May 27, 2020
Okayyyy
Episodes 1&2 of Dinner mate were really good. Nothing new, but I love the two main leads so haha and the acting of course is on point! These bastards really gave us SeoDan crumbs only to turn it to what I don't know. Mtcheeeew. It's going to be another fun, light drama and I'm here for it.

Team bulldog: I was going to watch this for CTH then I read the synopsis and was like no bruh but Sarang made me start it and I'm enjoying it so far. So yay Sarang!

Born again: for the umpteenth time, I don't know why I'm still watching this drama LMAO. The writers have forgotten some things they did in the beginning so there are many MANY plot holes. TBH I'm here for KSH in his sexy clothes and my husband JKY (oppa please please please act something normal jebal. That's if he's not enlisting after this, sigh). At this point they're leaning towards a Sa Bin/Jong Bum ending and I'm just like keep doing what you want, I'm tired grin but I'm going to watch this till the very last second. The ending OST is beautiful and I'll attempt to find it later on.

Good casting: my people are not disappointing me at all. It's serious but light at the same time and I'm living for LSY's cuteness aigoo! Jun is being an absolute brat but I'm here for it. The ladies,OF COURSE, are carrying the drama but I really want them to show what's happening to the daughter of the oldest agent(it's school bullying we know, it's Korea after all)

Sweet munchies: MTN being the scammers that they are didn't allow me to download this but I'll do that tonight, hopefully, and I plan to enjoy it so it had better be enjoyable.

In related news, Netizendrama posted about a drama 'The good wife' with my husband in it and I was already planning to check it out oh then somebody went to mention elevator kiss and I'm like YASSSSSS, so I'm going to watch the drama for the elevator kiss and my man, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I can't believe I have to wait till September but I'm here for it and I'm here for go Kyung pyo oppa

You just keep looking for trouble, GKP IS NOT YOUR OPPA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
hardeycute:
The last time I watch him was in Cross. I'm looking forward to this.

I haven't even watched cross yet, I need to see it as soon as possible, I think the last time I watched oppa was reply 88

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
sarang60:

You just keep looking for trouble, GKP IS NOT YOUR OPPA

Adonundastand, I think we need to wash your eyes with anointing oil so you will see the truth by cnblue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2020
Currently my top two

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Hahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA....this is the entertainment I deserve after a long day.

Baby Monster Woo + dive = bless. Dave kinda made Nae baby uncomfortable a little bit but big boy didn’t make it too obvious I just knew. Thanks for sharing again Boo.

As for Saul and his poop story ehn, it will make a very good rap verse and I am waiting. The entire episode was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ihudj3a1Y

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:44am On May 28, 2020
Oppa hwaiting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06am On May 28, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't even watched cross yet, I need to see it as soon as possible, I think the last time I watched oppa was reply 88

Agiooo.......I have no words for you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:15am On May 28, 2020
toykathy:
Oppa hwaiting!!!

He looks untouchable

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20am On May 28, 2020
sarang60:

Agiooo.......I have no words for you

Affshbxjkfhkbxdujcgkcdocfofsyvvsjcdjcdcjfx

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:24am On May 28, 2020
Lee dong gun and his wife are divorced, I totally knew this would happen, I love oppa but he's totally not relationship material, he dated han ji Hye, I heard horrible things about that relationship, he dated Jiyeon, he cheated on her, I don't know what caused this divorce and I don't even care cos he and his wife are not some kind of saints but I'm glad they put an end to a "maybe" toxic relationship and I'm glad she got custody of their daughter. I'll continue to root for oppa but he really needs to take some time, stay away from relationships and work on himself or he'll end up alone and I really don't want that for him, I think there's goodness in him, he just has some issues he needs to work out

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Wow how did you get this, you're correct sha
where is my prize Biko?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Lee dong gun and his wife are divorced, I totally knew this would happen, I love oppa but he's totally not relationship material, he dated han ji Hye, I heard horrible things about that relationship, he dated Jiyeon, he cheated on her, I don't know what caused this divorce and I don't even care cos he and his wife are not some kind of saints but I'm glad they put an end to a "maybe" toxic relationship and I'm glad she got custody of their daughter. I'll continue to root for oppa but he really needs to take some time, stay away from relationships and work on himself or he'll end up alone and I really don't want that for him, I think there's goodness in him, he just has some issues he needs to work out

once a cheater, always a cheater. the end.
I really feel bad for unnie, I hope she finds happiness soon.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Born again: for the umpteenth time, I don't know why I'm still watching this drama LMAO. The writers have forgotten some things they did in the beginning so there are many MANY plot holes. TBH I'm here for KSH in his sexy clothes and my husband JKY (oppa please please please act something normal jebal. That's if he's not enlisting after this, sigh). At this point they're leaning towards a Sa Bin/Jong Bum ending and I'm just like keep doing what you want, I'm tired grin but I'm going to watch this till the very last second. The ending OST is beautiful and I'll attempt to find it later on.

honestly, I'm rooting for gong ji cheol, he has been through alot and he deserves to be happy. prosecutor Kim is annoying me with his blind belief that the murderer is cheon / ji cheol ( although I live for LSH catwalks every episode. please keep em coming).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

honestly, I'm rooting for gong ji cheol, he has been through alot and he deserves to be happy. prosecutor Kim is annoying me with his blind belief that the murderer is cheon / ji cheol ( although I live for LSH catwalks every episode. please keep em coming).

Nah. Gong ji Chul didn't kill all those people, yes but let's not pretend that he's normal or good. He's still a murderer biko regardless of his reasons.

Prosecutor Kim himself too has issues but the one with the most issues is that fowl Sa Bin. I short all of them should die. I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Nah. Gong ji Chul didn't kill all those people, yes but let's not pretend that he's normal or good. He's still a murderer biko regardless of his reasons.

Prosecutor Kim himself too has issues but the one with the most issues is that fowl Sa Bin. I short all of them should die. I'm tired

yea I know he's no angel but knowing the abuse he went through and what the person he murdered did, I can't help but still root a bit for him.

lol that's the only happy ending every one wants. for them to die and the drama to end.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

yea I know he's no angel but knowing the abuse he went through and what the person he murdered did, I can't help but still root a bit for him.

lol that's the only happy ending every one wants. for them to die and the drama to end.

LMAO I don't know why they chose this drama tueh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Okayyyy
Episodes 1&2 of Dinner mate were really good. Nothing new, but I love the two main leads so haha and the acting of course is on point! These bastards really gave us SeoDan crumbs only to turn it to what I don't know. Mtcheeeew. It's going to be another fun, light drama and I'm here for it.

Team bulldog: I was going to watch this for CTH then I read the synopsis and was like no bruh but Sarang made me start it and I'm enjoying it so far. So yay Sarang!

Good casting: my people are not disappointing me at all. It's serious but light at the same time and I'm living for LSY's cuteness aigoo! Jun is being an absolute brat but I'm here for it. The ladies,OF COURSE, are carrying the drama but I really want them to show what's happening to the daughter of the oldest agent(it's school bullying we know, it's Korea after all)

Sweet munchies: MTN being the scammers that they are didn't allow me to download this but I'll do that tonight, hopefully, and I plan to enjoy it so it had better be enjoyable.

In related news, Netizendrama posted about a drama 'The good wife' with my husband in it and I was already planning to check it out oh then somebody went to mention elevator kiss and I'm like YASSSSSS, so I'm going to watch the drama for the elevator kiss and my man, bye.

1. thought I was the only one watching Dinner Mate oooo, the breakup scene was something else. My favorite part of the whole ep 1 was the first scene...they did paint a beautiful picture. When they filmed from her shoes I was like yassssss and also the seaside scene was wonderful too (tell your sister standing beside you....hahahahaha....I almost cried from laughter)

2. You are very welcome. I am really hoping they continue with the comedic aspects of it because the bickering between detective and his crew with journalist and her team is awesome. Even if or when they team up, let the banter continue.

3. Good casting is great, THE END.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Please don’t be injured.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:57pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

where is my prize Biko?

LOL check your bank account

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

once a cheater, always a cheater. the end.
I really feel bad for unnie, I hope she finds happiness soon.

Funny enough I don't feel bad for her cos she knew exactly who she was marrying. I'm happy she's left him sha and I wish them well, I just feel bad for their baby but hopefully she'll live a happy life

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On May 28, 2020
sarang60:
Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Please don’t be injured.

Wait injured in real or reel life abeg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Wait injured in real or reel life abeg

Reel life I hope.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2020
sarang60:

1. thought I was the only one watching Dinner Mate oooo, the breakup scene was something else. My favorite part of the whole ep 1 was the first scene...they did paint a beautiful. When they filmed from her shoes I was like yassssss and also the seaside scene was wonderful too (tell your sister standing beside you....hahahahaha....I almost cried from laughter)

2. You are very welcome. I am really hoping the continue with the comedic aspects of it because the bickering between detective and his crew with journalist and her team is awesome. Even if of when the team up, let the banter continue.

3. Good casting is great, THE END.

Yessss I agree with everything hahaha
And I really wasn't expecting good casting to be this good!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:14pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

Finally!!! Someone that reasons like me. Thank you for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:16pm On May 28, 2020
lilmizzy:

Exactly! He is not an angel, but he deserves to be happy. Both his past and present are not favorable to him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I don't know why they chose this drama tueh
It's not that bad. I like the fact that the cast are portraying their characters well.

Btw gong ji Chul and that serial killer girl are siblings who right?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
toykathy:

It's not that bad. I like the fact that the cast are portraying their characters well.

Btw gong ji Chul and that serial killer girl are siblings who right?

Yup! They are siblings.
The plot has potential but the writing sucks so bad. Remember in the past, Gong Ji Chul stabbed the detective to death and then shot himself in the head and died but all of a sudden, he didn't do that and instead went to prison and was executed but didn't die and...sigh. ....the writers are high that's all grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On May 28, 2020
They are both officially CRAZY.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:45am On May 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Yup! They are siblings.
The plot has potential but the writing sucks so bad. Remember in the past, Gong Ji Chul stabbed the detective to death and then shot himself in the head and died but all of a sudden, he didn't do that and instead went to prison and was executed but didn't die and...sigh. ....the writers are high that's all grin
Lol I was about to ask the same thing I even thought i misunderstood that scene until I watched it again.
How the hell did the writer manage to mixed that up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:46am On May 29, 2020
lordprogress:

Lol I was about to ask the same thing I even thought i misunderstood that scene until I watched it again.
How the hell did the writer manage to mixed that up

My dear let us pretend that it didn't happen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.