Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976063 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

High school love on embarassed

LOL you're correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
toykathy:

I was too lazy to do anything grin

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
sarang60:
TRAIN ep 8.

This was just too cruel

Honestly! I love this drama, I definitely did not see this coming but it makes so much sense

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is seungri's 123. Big head was chanelling 1980s musical and he slayed every look, my favorite was the leather jacket cos that was straight out of grease and grease is one of my all time favorite movies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline, big head is in a diner, a girl walks past, he's attracted and apparently they are in a movie set, there's lots of singing and dancing involved in wooing the girl, at the end of the day, turns out he was just imagining all of the singing and dancing and wooing

Storyline : 10/10 because Yay 1980's musicals, I saw influences from footloose, grease, hairspray even a bit of Saturday night fever and those are my movies, I stayed awake many nights as a teenager watching these things, wake me up and ask me to sing a song from grease and I'll sing 5 lol

Styling : 10/10.

Choreography : 10/10

Set design/props : 5/10. I know it's a movie set but it seemed too choked for me, lots of iron pillars or whatever those things are

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : scum

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly! I love this drama, I definitely did not see this coming but it makes so much sense

I love it too. I just pray we aren’t set back now by the accident because junkie bad boy knew about the rare disease drug thingy and all but good lover boy doesn’t know.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really enjoyed ep 1 of flower of evil. LEE JOON GI oppa is perfect oh my world....one minute he is a perfect husband and the next he is a suspected serial killer.

The family picture was painted beautifully
The chemistry was on point from the opening scene
The shots are crispy clean
The location eg houses and all are beautiful

The expressions on their faces speaks volume to the point were words are almost not needed. The birthday dinner scene....aigoo His parents or fake parents scare me.

I love how smart she is as a cop and I feel like she will also hide stuff if she knew about her husband’s alleged past because of the statement she made about the lady taking wrong drugs disguised as vitamins from her husband. She is so beautiful by the way.

Pic 1: this scene was mesmerizing yet suffocating

Ep 2 here I come

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is seungri's 123. Big head was chanelling 1980s musical and he slayed every look, my favorite was the leather jacket cos that was straight out of grease and grease is one of my all time favorite movies

I actually think about him a lot these days and not in a bad way....particularly

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
sarang60:

I love it too. I just pray we aren’t set back now by the accident because junkie bad boy knew about the rare disease drug thingy and all but good lover boy doesn’t know.

The drama ends in 2 weeks I'm pretty sure they won't waste our time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I actually think about him a lot these days and not in a bad way....particularly

I will always think about him making money off people's misery tbh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ep 2 of flower of evil. #NOOOIIICCCEEE

We loved oppa in ep 1 and in ep 2, we love Unnie.

Q. “Why did you kill her”
A. “There were too many stairs” .......aigooo

Favorite scenes were bathroom scene, (those slaps were delicious) and the phone interview scene. Home boy was trying to quietly go away dead but the human decided to dig his own grave....aigoo.

Ep 3 is out and I can’t wait. This is going to be so heartbreaking and I don’t know what will happen but it is exciting so far.

Pic 1. We love her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

How? It always comes with the rising sun like a trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
sarang60:

How? It always comes with the rising sun like a trademark.

Sometimes I remember how lit his last album was and I'm jamming to a song then I remember he sang it and everything that happened and how he went for military service and we don't know how the case ended and I'm just like....this life is a pot of I wanted to drag Kang here beans. So it doesn't start off as a bad thought of him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
BTW guys let me apologize, I'm swamped! Yes, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not jobless. LMAO. Things will settle down after next weekend. That's why I've not even watched flower of evil. God SAFE me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02am On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Sometimes I remember how lit his last album was and I'm jamming to a song then I remember he sang it and everything that happened and how he went for military service and we don't know how the case ended and I'm just like....this life is a pot of I wanted to drag Kang here beans. So it doesn't start off as a bad thought of him

Any opportunity to drag you'll take Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
BTW guys let me apologize, I'm swamped! Yes, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not jobless. LMAO. Things will settle down after next weekend. That's why I've not even watched flower of evil. God SAFE me.

Issokay, I wish this drama came at a time when we didn't have so much on our plate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol hwang Jung Eum is funny, she spends all of her life shouting her husband abandoned her in 3 different lives and she would never get married, she finds out who the husband is and I thought she would run like hell but unni is kissing and going on dates lmao women are scum plus love will make you weak lol, is it because the therapist made her get sweet dreams? Aigoo. The villain of this drama is the most jobless villain in the world, how does a hospital chairwoman have the time to be obsessing over man that didn't even like her, na WA o, I can't even take her seriously walahi.

I tried my best to watch the good detective but 40 minutes in and sleep came for me, my tiredness is tired on a tired level, hopefully I'll finish it today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Issokay, I wish this drama came at a time when we didn't have so much on our plate

Honestly! Lee Joon Gi oppa mianhe grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Any opportunity to drag you'll take Abi?

cheesy It's an honor to be dragged by me don't you know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I see.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Take your time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Apology not accepted.

Atleast I should be the only one that is odd

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Am telling you. I used two whole days to watch both episodes, I was just pausing and rewinding anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Sang Joon

2. Jin Ye Ju

3. Jang Do Yoon

4. Han Gyu Won

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2020
toykathy:

Apology not accepted.

Atleast I should be the only one that is odd

Looool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

cheesy It's an honor to be dragged by me don't you know

Heol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
toykathy:

Am telling you. I used two whole days to watch both episodes, I was just pausing and rewinding anyhow

LOL I'll definitely re-watch again cos I'm pretty sure I slept off many times while watching

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Flower of evil ep 3.

I am beginning to love this. Ep 3 explains a lot and I am enjoying it.

Pic 1. Same oppa, same...JOON GI oppa is incredible.
Pic 2. Is this his real father, or a demon in his mind.
Pic 3. Precious cutie pie, she always lightens the mood

After ep 3, I am beginning to have small hope that the drama will not end as bad as I thought it would...fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I'll definitely re-watch again cos I'm pretty sure I slept off many times while watching

You know what guys, you don’t have to watch the drama now because I need you guys to enjoy it ok. There is no point watching for watching sake so take your time.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
sarang60:
Flower of evil ep 3.

I am beginning to love this. Ep 3 explains a lot and I am enjoying it.

Pic 1. Same oppa, same...JOON GI oppa is incredible.
Pic 2. Is this his real father, or a demon in his mind.
Pic 3. Precious cutie pie, she always lightens the mood

After ep 3, I am beginning to have small hope that the drama will not end as bad as I thought it would...fingers crossed.

nice one. I'll soon join you in this drama. LJG is one of my favorite star. I can't miss his drama for anything

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mickey02:

nice one. I'll soon join you in this drama. LJG is one of my favorite star. I can't miss his drama for anything

Trust me when I say he is doing amazing in it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
This drama is everything and that hallelujah ost is just soul piercing and just like someone said, Jung Se ahjussi deserves a daesang for portraying Sang Tae.

The entire cast is excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOpP_RwnSi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNlPhYDjIg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Dannytee76(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.