Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986027 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
naija2:
I love Korean movies and I have been watching them since 2009. Was introduced to it by my sis who started watching it since 2007. These movies are really the best. The latest one I love now is birth of a beauty. U guys should watch it. U will thank me later.and there is a particular site u can watch Korean movies for free but u have to b invited by a friend and they have all the latest movies that are even still in production. Will get it frm my sis soon for u guys. Wil kip updating u for the latest movies
.. Yea have seen birth of beauty....tanks to .com...its a really nice drama...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wow...am done watching kill me heal me.... mennn....dat guy is gud...actin in seven diff ways.....wat an interesting drama...dose personalities are so funny too....esp...yo na.....OPPAaaaaa.....lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SmilingB1(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
please which site can I go to download Korean films pleeaasse... need ur answers urgently.... thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
SmilingB1:
please which site can I go to download Korean films pleeaasse... need ur answers urgently.... thanks
.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Lee min ho has chosen his next project-a movie called BOUNTY HUNTERS,he will star alongside a chinese actress.The movie will be released next year.it seems he wants to follow won bin and jun ji hyun's path-acting only movies.

i am kinda disappointed that he didn't choose a drama.i am not that much of a kmovie fan,i only liked a few.

Anyway,i still have my besties to keep me occupied
Kim soo hyun-the producers
Song joon ki-descendants of the sun
Ha ji won-the time i loved you.
Lee jun ki-scholar who walks the night
and joo won.

Sung joon's drama will premier today,i will check out the first episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:
Lee min ho has chosen his next project-a movie called BOUNTY HUNTERS,he will star alongside a chinese actress.The movie will be released next year.it seems he wants to follow won bin and jun ji hyun's path-acting only movies.

i am kinda disappointed that he didn't choose a drama.i am not that much of a kmovie fan,i only liked a few.

and joo won.

oh yes..I just read it on DB. I'm happy for him. movies brings more kudi na. Did u read d budget for d movie?that should explain everything.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
whats with Kim soo hyun and sandara park dating rumours circulating the internet lately? i heard its an unconfirmed rumour,a korean netizen claimed he/she saw them together in a restaurant. while i was reading netizenbuzz disqus comments,i saw a comment that asked netizenbuzz's owner to post the news on her site but she ruled it as unconfirmed cos the news was not from a reliable source.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2015
ellab:

oh yes..I just read it on DB. I'm happy for him. movies brings more kudi na. Did u read d budget for d movie?that should explain everything.
lol,not only bringing kudi but shoots actors to A-listers.
As far as i know,Lee min ho is not an A-list actor but a hallyu star. maybe he is planning to expand his horizon and be on a par with A listers like Choi min sik,jung woo sung,kang dong won,won bin,son ye jin,jun ji hyun,ha ji won etc.

Don't mind me,that's my greed showing.i want him in a drama and not just a 2hr movie,lol. i just pray he will act a drama this yr, but until then,i still have my
Song joon ki and others to keep me occupied.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:
whats with Kim soo hyun and sandara park dating rumours circulating the internet lately? i heard its an unconfirmed rumour,a korean netizen claimed he/she saw them together in a restaurant. while i was reading netizenbuzz disqus comments,i saw a comment that asked netizenbuzz's owner to post the news on her site but she ruled it as unconfirmed cos the news was not from a reliable source.
Errmm, I hope it's purely a rumour.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

and joo won.

I don vex sef. I was waiting for him to choose a drama not a movie. I don't really watch movies. I did watch The Thieves and Fashion King.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:
I think its Bae Suzy dating him and its confirmed by Dispatch. Maybe because Sandara Park sang a song with Lee Min-ho thats why they formed the rumor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
I just felt like knocking someone's head here. angry embarassed

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Atk01:

Errmm, I hope it's purely a rumour.
yeah,its a rumour for now. Besides some netizens are saying they might be dating cos Dara made comeos in two of his dramas-my love from another star and the producers plus there was a blind item about a halluyu star dating earlier this yr after LMH's dating news.
if the rumour turns out true,then it means he likes noonas in real life just like baek seung chan,lol. Dara is 4 yrs older than him
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bevy12:
I think its Bae Suzy dating him and its confirmed by Dispatch. Maybe because Sandara Park sang a song with Lee Min-ho thats why they formed the rumor.
Actually,i was talking about Kim soo hyun,not Lee min ho. Lee min ho and Suzy are confirmed to be dating.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Atk01:
I just felt like knocking someone's head here. angry embarassed
lmao,second lead syndrome alert! i know the feeling.same thing happened to me when i watched sungkyunkwan scandal,i was rooting for Song joon ki to end up with the girl but that didnt happen,same with Kim jae joong in protect the boss. it pisses me off to watch a drama where i prefer the second lead to main lead.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

yeah,its a rumour for now. Besides some netizens are saying they might be dating cos Dara made comeos in two of his dramas-my love from another star and the producers plus there was a blind item about a halluyu star dating earlier this yr after LMH's dating news.
if the rumour turns out true,then it means he likes noonas in real life just like baek seung chan,lol. Dara is 4 yrs older than him
Still, I don't buy the idea of my bias and Dara together. The thought spooks me out! angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

lmao,second lead syndrome alert! i know the feeling.same thing happened to me when i watched sungkyunkwan scandal,i was rooting for Song joon ki to end up with the girl but that didnt happen,same with Kim jae joong in protect the boss. it pisses me off to watch a drama where i prefer the second lead to main lead.
This one is particularly annoying. ellab and I are on this ship, but the mumu girl just dey vex person.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

Actually,i was talking about Kim soo hyun,not Lee min ho. Lee min ho and Suzy are confirmed to be dating.
Oh sorry, i really hope they aren't dating.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

yeah d rumor was from koreaboo.
They were like,a rlshp will be revealed after a current hallyu star and idol(lee and suzy). and he's gaining immense popularity in china.

ksh has already gained.
Kim woo bin also has his fair share of d popularity.
Lee jung suk,well,hes popular too.
wookie just started gaining d popularity.

the age gap btw ksh and Dara is 5yrs. if that happens,netz will go nuts.
hvnt heard bout any1 connected to KWB.
LJS is connected to Park shin hye and d rumour increased cuz of that chanel fashion show in Seoul where they wore same colour of outfits,brand and material.
JCW.i ve no idea(except PMY cuz netz have been saying they r dating secretly.i no bliv sha).

sooo..we still dey wait.
the only dating news dat was released was big bang's taeyang and and actress who have been dating for 2 yrs but dispatch couldn't catch dem. Koreaboo did.

if u wanna know bout a dating scandal,just wait for one big wahala to happen in Korea and bam,d govt will use a dating scandal to cover it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

errr.wasnt Song jong ki's xter having a lil feeling for yoo ah in?
I think yoo ahn in was the main 2nd lead cuz d triangle was btw yoochun,pmy and yoo ah in.

but u are ryt,i always go for the 2nd leads also.its like a charm.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Atk01:

Still, I don't buy the idea of my bias and Dara together. The thought spooks me out! angry

lol u want him to remain single?But I get u tho.Dara is his noona,he should go for sum1 younger.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
How I feel about School 2015 episode 12:

The whole mystery behind Soo-in's death was a bit of a let down, and why the hell does her sister put the whole blame on Eun Byul?

Then again, I got to 'feel' my fav character TK in this episode. It was heartbreaking when he confessed and Bi.... It felt so lonely and sad, and my heart went out to him in that scene.

I won't say much about Kang Soyoung, it's pretty much obvious she got her vicious, manipulating character from both parents.

Then again, I'm happy Bi and mum have come to an understanding. But what happens now that Byul is back?

I can't wait to watch this week's episodes!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
My Love Eun Dong --- Best Ongoing Kdrama on Tv Bluebird House---Close Second though
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Atk01:

I dont buy it either, but who knows, anything can happen in real life.
Dara has been mentioning my bias Won bin as his ideal man for yrs,it would be quite amusing if she ends up dating ur bias,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
My Love Eun Dong --- Best Ongoing Kdrama on Tv
Bluebird House---Close Second though
So you watch Bluebird's House too. cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
hilda90:

I dont buy it either, but who knows, anything can happen in real life.
Dara has been mentioning my bias Won bin as his ideal man for yrs,it would be quite amusing if she ends up dating ur bias,lol.
I reject it! angry
Not that I have anything against her as a person, it's just that coupling up doesn't seem right.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
ellab:

lol u want him to remain single?But I get u tho.Dara is his noona,he should go for sum1 younger.
Exactly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tolzeal:

Oh..Thanks bro
Adegboye,are u?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by blacqueen(f): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls house, I have the following dramas but I don't which to watch 1st...somebody shd help me out...
Discovery of love
Emergency couple
Gentle man dignity
Scandal
Bad guy
Cinderella man
Operation proposal
Secret
Big man
Devil beside you
Flower boy next door
Good doctor
Kill me heal me
My girl
Protect the door
Women of the sun...don't know which to start watching 1st...ur input will be highly appreciated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow! That's a whole lot of dramas. I've rearranged them in my opinion.
blacqueen:

Discovery of love
Secret
Kill me Heal me
Good Doctor
I'm guessing you mean Protect the Boss(not door)
Scandal

Big Man

Emergency couple
Gentle man dignity
Bad guy
Cinderella man
Operation proposal
Devil beside you
Flower boy next door
My girl
Women of the sun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
blacqueen:
Pls house, I have the following dramas but I don't which to watch 1st...somebody shd help me out...
Discovery of love
Emergency couple
Gentle man dignity
Scandal
Bad guy
Cinderella man
Operation proposal
Secret
Big man
Devil beside you
Flower boy next door
Good doctor
Kill me heal me
My girl
Protect the door
Women of the sun...don't know which to start watching 1st...ur input will be highly appreciated
haha that's a lot of dramas mehn.
cancel Cinderella man outta dat list mehn(lol u can still watch it sha).

u can start with action-melo- comedy should be d last.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2015
ellab:

errr.wasnt Song jong ki's xter having a lil feeling for yoo ah in?
I think yoo ahn in was the main 2nd lead cuz d triangle was btw yoochun,pmy and yoo ah in.

but u are ryt,i always go for the 2nd leads also.its like a charm.
i stopped at ep 8.Park yoochun's stiff acting pissed me off,i watched it cos of song joon ki.
Does that mean that song joon ki was g** in the drama?thought the love triangle was among the three guys and the girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.