Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004823 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chiMoni37(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2015
shokky24:
Almost done with kill me heal me,but am really curious will they be able to marry? Are they not siblings like the same father different mother? Can't wait to finish it...it seems like her twin brother likes her (how can he av dat kind of love to someone u grew up with as brother and sister)totally wrong..has anyone seen my lovely girl ,krystal is the female lead....how can a guy date two sisters?expecially when he has part in the elder sister's death (rubbish of the highest order)..............
What exactly is wrong with OM,i started it because of comments here but now it sucks,u guys did not let me complete blood....angry mom was ok i bought the disc it was high school mom 1-3,makes me remember when hong sang tae's father faked illness and sat on the wheel chair telling reporters that his son is very sick,that he is receiving blood he can't walk and all,just then hong sangtae walked in and greeted his father telling him he is going to school(crazy guy,when he has never done dat b4,he just wanted the reporters to know his father was lying) his father was so embarassed.....very funny...............SHOULD I START PRODUCER?,i don't want to stop half way again ooo
..GO SLIP
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2015
kallmemrB:
chaiiii u dey vex oooo

is that why u quoted me with 4pics.... why ahjumoni
yes ke. I be agasshi oo..I Neva reach ahjumma stage lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
chiMoni37:
..GO SLIP
slip?lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
shokky24:
Almost done with kill me heal me,but am really curious will they be able to marry? Are they not siblings like the same father different mother? Can't wait to finish it...it seems like her twin brother likes her (how can he av dat kind of love to someone u grew up with as brother and sister)totally wrong..has anyone seen my lovely girl ,krystal is the female lead....how can a guy date two sisters?expecially when he has part in the elder sister's death (rubbish of the highest order)..............
What exactly is wrong with OM,i started it because of comments here but now it sucks,u guys did not let me complete blood....angry mom was ok i bought the disc it was high school mom 1-3,makes me remember when hong sang tae's father faked illness and sat on the wheel chair telling reporters that his son is very sick,that he is receiving blood he can't walk and all,just then hong sangtae walked in and greeted his father telling him he is going to school(crazy guy,when he has never done dat b4,he just wanted the reporters to know his father was lying) his father was so embarassed.....very funny...............SHOULD I START PRODUCER?,i don't want to stop half way again ooo
producers is an okay drama,i like the unique plot and the comeos. i think its too late to suck,remaining few episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Rewatching my lovely sam soon,miss my Hyun bin so much,hope he won't run away from dramaland like Gong yoo and Lee min ho.

Am gonna download eps 9 &10 of producers 2moro.
I may check out eps 1&2 of high society.

i heard a rumour that Wookie will act a new movie. Is it true?
happy weekend to all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2015
hilda90:
Rewatching my lovely sam soon,miss my Hyun bin so much,hope he won't run away from dramaland like Gong yoo and Lee min ho.

Am gonna download eps 9 &10 of producers 2moro.
I may check out eps 1&2 of high society.

i heard a rumour that Wookie will act a new movie. Is it true?
happy weekend to all.

Hasn't been confirmed yet by his agency.
happy weekend to u smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
School 2015 has the most fantastic OST I've heard this year. Apart from Healer.

Happy weekend peeps. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
and that is how my ship just sailed.grin I'm sorry ...wat wat?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
ellab:
and that is how my ship just sailed.grin I'm sorry ...wat wat?
What ship?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Atk01:
What ship?
830k won couple
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
should I drop Orange marmalade or continue?im confused.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omo,my ship has sunk o. i saw a pic of BSC kissing ye jin on netizenbuzz.How can they make BSC and YJ end up together,i see no chemistry btw them. am gonna kill dem writers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Atk01:

it seems i will check out that school 2015,i keep reading positive reviews about it,including from dramabeans.

Speaking of recent OSTs,i enjoyed its okay thats love osts so much,i remember dancing to the tune of the songs while watching.They chose good songs both english and korean,its still voted as the recent drama with best ost.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
ellab:
should I drop Orange marmalade or continue?im confused.
i don't like the direction they went with the story.
just check out the latest episodes,you may like it. its watchable anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
hilda90:
Omo,my ship has sunk o. i saw a pic of BSC kissing ye jin on netizenbuzz.How can they make BSC and YJ end up together,i see no chemistry btw them. am gonna kill dem writers.
I'm so upset right now. I love KSH so very much, but it's annoying seeing him so mumu-ish over Yejin on screen! angry
Those writers sef, how can they ignore 25 years of history between JoonMo and YJ, plus their obvious feelings for each other and pair Chan with Yejin? I give up!
Still, BSC is lucky I guess, he got to kiss both women. cheesy

hilda90:

it seems i will check out that school 2015,i keep reading positive reviews about it,including from dramabeans.

Speaking of recent OSTs,i enjoyed its okay thats love osts so much,i remember dancing to the tune of the songs while watching.They chose good songs both english and korean,its still voted as the recent drama with best ost.
To me, School 2015 is a good drama, you can check it out. Kim So-hyun is a great actress for her age, and she does the dual role well. It's ending next week, so you pretty much missed out on the shipping wars lol. It had some pretty intense shipping, and we don't know whose ship is going to sail yet. smiley

I guess I'll check out IOTL, at least for the OSTs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
So, I just read online that Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young welcomed their baby girl today. I'm so happy for them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by aboakonkontibaa: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2015
Where do I download Korea series from and also telenovelas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Atk01:

that OST should win lots of award...its a blend of america hiphop with korean culture

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Im having problem downloading orange marmalade @.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
hilda90:
am sooo happy, I've always ship dem.i guess I have a tin 4 nonaromance(though bsc and YJ have weak chemistry). Cindy should just be on her own(I don't feel de said chemistry b/w she and BSC,all I see is two fella,one misinterpreting de odas felling(pity) to be rov.(Hilda no vex).
uhm here is my watchlist which shd I go 4 first.
sensory couples
angry mom
fated to love u
kill me heal me
heart to heart
school 2015.

bw,were is Aida.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
amani337:

am sooo happy, I've always ship dem.i guess I have a tin 4 nonaromance(though bsc and YJ have weak chemistry). Cindy should just be on her own(I don't feel de said chemistry b/w she and BSC,all I see is two fella,one misinterpreting de odas felling(pity) to be rov.(Hilda no vex).
sensory couples
angry mom
fated to love u
kill me heal me
heart to heart
school 2015.

bw,were is Aida.
For me, I'll say:
Fated to love u
Kill me heal me
Heart to heart
School 2015
Sensory couple
Angry mom.

I've also been wondering where @Aida13 went.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
kallmemrB:
that OST should win lots of award...its a blend of america hiphop with korean culture
Seriously. The first OST Reset blew my mind away right from the ep 1, and I knew I just had to download it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
hilda90:

My dear, me sef weak.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
amani337:

sensory couples
angry mom
fated to love u
kill me heal me
heart to heart
school 2015.

bw,were is Aida.

hehe another bsc-yjn shipper here..group hug.
1. fated to love you first
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=ellab post=34754789]
hehe another bsc-yjn shipper here..group hug. 1. fated to love you first[/quote hug received in wookie style. tanx.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2015
ellab:

hehe another bsc-yjn shipper here..group hug. 1. fated to love you first
hug received in wookie style. tanx.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2015
amani337:

sensory couples
angry mom
fated to love u
kill me heal me
heart to heart
school 2015.

bw,were is Aida.
I like noona romance but i feel no chemistry btw KSH and GHJ.i wonder what will happen to pd Ra,i am pretty sure he has feelings for Ye jin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

My dear, me sef weak.
lol,i like ur username.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=amani337 post=34755230][/quote]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
ellab:

hehe another bsc-yjn shipper here..group hug.
1. fated to love you first
Group hug,huh? your ship is sailing now,abi.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
hilda90:

I like noona romance but i feel no chemistry btw KSH and GHJ.i wonder what will happen to pd Ra,i am pretty sure he has feelings for Ye jin.
lol,I also want PD Ra to have Ye jin.I feel de 2 guys should just have her( I guess I'm a weirdo)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Atk01:
For me, I'll say: Fated to love u Kill me heal me Heart to heart School 2015 Sensory couple Angry mom.

I've also been wondering where @Aida13 went.
tanx, I'll go 4 ftlu, just read some episode recap on dramabeans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.