Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968952 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

That is to tell you that my Thai babies are very precious to me.

Your mummy traveled, i stumbled upon a free ticket to Dubai, shopping spree included. She will be back after it has all gone down.

grin
Your Thai babies are safe huhuhu
Mummy buy me man sorry chocolate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
hpymoment:

Thank you for recommending Romance is a bonus book.
I love it with all my heart cheesy

It's one of the best that i have ever seen. A drama after my own heart just like crash landing on you.

Yay! I loveeee that drama so much!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

The drama was good but the male lead was just not that interesting, so there is no reason to be interested in him. Don't care about his other works either.

Keep appreciating the drama with your heart.

You are a problem, LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just an excuse to post about nae cutie pie. (No excuse)

He is a baby, an actual baby but then he acts like one boss and it cracks me up.

Atleast a certain someone won't come for you baby, she wants nothing to do with kids.

This pikin of mine is precious. The End

That reminds me, I somehow fell into my other baby Dareum's account today and it's like it is no longer run by his mum. (I was wrong, Omma is still in charge)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
I forgot to add that his smile is comforting, the hooman smiles with his whole face...Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
He is all grown up. This is the same baby that was in boys over flowers

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since secret royal inspector or whatever has ended. I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't watched it yet so my answers remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

This is a safe space, close your eyes....picture yourself walking through greens with the most beautiful flowers. You will see a door marked with something you won't understand at first, just walk in and you will understand when you are in.

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:
He is all grown up. This is the same baby that was in boys over flowers

My mans

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mrs Kang, have you seen alice in borderland?

If not, I think you should.

These are mine ooo. I am just showing you.

I love how movies and dramas bring people together. Someone gifted Keita that framed picture, people are designing artwork based on the show.

Check it out chingu...you might be interested.

Again these are mine. #notsharing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

My mans

Shhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

kangminhyuksho:

Blah blah blah

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

RaphaellaDD:

You are a problem, LMAO!

Nado saranghae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Credit on the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:
Mrs Kang, have you seen alice in borderland?

If not, I think you should.

These are mine ooo. I am just showing you.

I love how movies and dramas bring people together. Someone gifted Keita that framed picture, people are designing artwork based on the show.

Check it out chingu...you might be interested.

Again these are mine. #notsharing

I've heard a lot about it but it's not Korean so...... I don't know man, I can't promise I'll check it out but I just might, maybe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

Shhhhhhhhh
Shhhhhhhhhhhh backatchya

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I've heard a lot about it but it's not Korean so...... I don't know man, I can't promise I'll check it out but I just might, maybe

Yeah its Japanese but It is only 8 episodes. We are all hoping for a second season soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

The drama was good but the male lead was just not that interesting, so there is no reason to be interested in him. Don't care about his other works either.

Keep appreciating the drama with your heart.

grin
Lwkmd......easy nah.
It's no longer my heart cheesy I think my eyes will be better.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

Yeah its Japanese but It is only 8 episodes. We are all hoping for a second season soon.

Hmm noted

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by President99: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm noted
you are stupid. Bloody
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
#throwbackthursday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : YEONU'S SUMMER

Main Cast :
Han yeri
Im semi
Han joo wan
Kim hye ok

Channel : kbs
Year: 2013

Fun fact : this is the 1st im semi drama special I watched and also the also the 1st Han joo wan drama special I watched. The writer of this drama is one of my favorite writers, I have watched and loved 3 of her drama specials so far, she wrote just between lovers which I also loved and co-wrote secret love which is also great. P.s: she seems to have a thing for suffer suffer characters

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
hpymoment:

grin
Lwkmd......easy nah.
It's no longer my heart cheesy I think my eyes will be better.

I don’t even think we should involve body parts at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

grin
Your Thai babies are safe huhuhu
Mummy buy me man sorry chocolate

I am happy to hear that.

Avan and Imran might be able to help her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

I am happy to hear that.

Beckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

I don’t even think we should involve body parts at this point.

Hahahaha.....better smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

I am happy to hear that.
What is my avan doing in this lineup, I'll cut a bi!tch!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
We see a store "yeonu's repair shop", it's a store that repairs stuff like electronics, musical instruments, clocks etc. The owner of the shop is working, a few customers are waiting and his wife kho is cleaning. A little girl runs in happily, she's yeonu their daughter, she goes to help her dad who's fixing an accordion. Her mom tells her not to disturb him but the dad allows her, accordion gets fixed, owner plays a tune, everyone sways happily.

Next scene, yeonu is grown up (she's played by hy), she's in the shop fixing a radio. She closes the store and goes to some old school looking bar, it's quite quaint. She makes lemonade and oh there's a bunk bed in the bar? A lady is sleeping on the top bunk, yeonu puts the glass of lemonade in the lady's hand, the lady wakes up and says "you're home" (me:is this their house?), the lady looks like she has a hangover, she drinks the lemonade and complains about its sour taste. Yeonu sits on a chair and starts to tune a guitar. Lady asks "yeonu who, did I drink with last night?" (me:Lmao how drunk were you abeg?) yeonu says "didn't you say he was the landlord?" lady says yeah, I started with the landlord right, but why is my last memory of this loser? There's not much to life, when you're drunk you just look for the most comfortable place to lie. Yeonu asks but why did you drink with the landlord? Lady puts her head on the pillow in embarrassment and yeonu smiles. She starts to hum and play a tune on the guitar when oh a guy wakes from the bottom bunk bed and says what's going on? (me:how didn't I notice him since lol), lady says sounds good. Guy has a ukulele in his hand (lol he sleeps with it?) he also agrees that yeonu's tune sounds good, he starts to play with her and says there's something magical about yeonu. Lady says very sweet, yeonu why don't you add proper lyrics, how many melodies have you thrown away because you couldn't write lyrics? Yeonu frowns, her phone rings, it's her mom.

Her mom is in the hospital with a neck brace on. Yeonu is asking "does it make sense, how can I go there?" mom says I'm dying here, can't you do it for just a week? Yeonu says still, I have an electric pot and a refrigerator to fix. Mom says you're just like your father, wasting your energy on other people's goods. Yeonu says I'm really busy, mom begs, if I miss a week someone will steal my spot. Apparently the mom was involved in a car accident.

Yeonu goes to her mom's working place, her mom is an office janitor, the head introduces her to the other ahjumma janitors and tells them yeonu would be representing park sunim (mom) till she's feeling better, he praises her for being a good daughter and all the ahjummas clap for her.

Yeonu goes to change into her mom's uniform and an ahjumma comes to tell her to hurry cos they always work on a fast pace there, no time to waste. The ahjumma shows her all the equipments, how to clean, how to avoid running into the office workers bla bla bla.

She's mopping a floor when an office worker passes, the lady (ism) stops, turns around, walks towards yeonu and asks "yeonu, Lee yeonu right?" yeonu doesn't seem to recognize her, she says it's me Yun jiwan, we went to the same elementary school. Yeonu finally remembers, they exchange pleasantries and yeonu explains the whole issue with her mom and why she's working there. It's some sort of conglomerate and jiwan is an announcer there. Jiwan seems to have a crush on one of her sunbaes, she gives yeonu her complimentary card and asks yeonu to call her so she can save her number, she runs after her sunbae who says he needs to see her. Some idiot colleague of jiwan's acts rude to yeonu, scolding her and calling her ahjumma. After work Yeonu is so exhausted that she sleeps on the bus on the way home.

The next day, she can barely work, she keeps falling asleep while cleaning. She sees jiwan flirting with her sunbae. Yeonu's fairy godmother ahjumma shows her places where she can eat and rest to save time.

Yeonu goes to clean a recording studio, jiwan is making an in-house broadcast while sunbae is monitoring her. (me:this sunbae is sort of old and ugly, are they really flirting or am I just jumping to conclusions).

Yeonu closes from work and is going home when jiwan drives up to her and asks to give her a lift, in the car jiwan asks yeonu to go to a blind date in her place. Yeonu is shocked and says she can't. Jiwan pleads and says she has no one else to ask, that it could be her luck that made her meet yeonu again. Yeonu says she can't pretend to be jiwan.

Jiwan takes yeonu to her house to give her a makeover, uri yeonu is a baggy Jean and sneaker kind of girl while jiwan is a sexy high heels person. Yeonu compliments jiwan's expensive house, jiwan says her dad pays the rent and he'll kill her if she doesn't go for the blind date, she says remember my dad has a terrible temper right? Yeonu says still I can't, jiwan instantly looks sad and resigned and says I'm sorry for asking, forget about it, yeonu starts to feel bad and says I just need to have coffee with him right?

Yeonu is waiting for her date, awwnn she looks beautiful, she packed her hair well and is wearing a gown, heels and earrings sef wow. Jiwan told her the guy works with a big company so she should ask him to take her to a popular restaurant. She's standing and her feet are killing her cos heels lol, jiwan texts her that the guy is there too, yeonu is confused cos she doesn't even know who she's meeting, a guy (hjw) is also standing awkwardly around, he walks up to yeonu and asks Yun jiwan? She says excuse me, he asks are you Yun jiwan? She goes oh yes I'm Yun jiwan (me:gosh I'm already frustrated, I hope they don't fall in love cos she has literally started with a lie and oppa is so fine eotteoke), he smiles and says I'm Kim yunhwan. They are both awkward, it's cute lol, anyway they try to get into the restaurant but it's packed and they have to wait an hour before they get in, he apologizes for not making a reservation on time, she says she doesn't mind being hungry but her feet hurt.

They go to a smaller restaurant, it is also full but there are seats in front where people can sit to wait. They sit and he says I haven’t even greeted you yet, he brings out his complimentary card, she says I didn't bring mine. I'm an announcer at daesung group, he says yes I heard a lot about you from my dad, he told me to come and do well here. They are awkward and the weather is so hot that he has to take off his suit, she looks in and the restaurant is still full, she tells him to follow her.

They are drinking beer by the Han river, he puts a large envelope on the floor and tells her to place her feet on the envelope, she's touched and removes her feet from the heels. He says it's nice we came here, it's not busy and it's nice and cool. My dad travels around for work a lot, I'm always very busy, I schooled abroad (lol yeonu is already feeling inferior from that one statement) and even when I came back to Korea, all I've done is work, I've never taken a break, I even forgot to reserve a place for us. She says you don't have to try too hard. He says what? She says I'm also having a hard time trying to live up to people's expectations, we can drink beer, sitting in the breeze, let's just have a break. He smiles and says OK. She starts to hum, he says that's a nice song. She smiles and says really? He says you have a nice voice too, he smiles and says when I first saw you, you didn't seem like an announcer but your voice, you really have a nice voice. She smiles like a mumu awwnn. He asks if she'd like to go for a walk, she says yes, they stand up to go and Lmao she forgets the heels realizes and goes back to wear them, they both laugh. He picks his envelope too and they walk away.

She goes home and i think I get it now, they run a sort of bar in their house, the guy on the down bunk and some other guy are playing the guitar and singing an Hawaiian song, when she walks in down bunk asks her why she's dressed strange she smiles shyly, lady on top bunk is lying on the bottom bunk, she falls off and hits a customer's table, she apologizes and staggers, she's drunk, yeonu runs to her screaming unni are you drunk, have you eaten? (I think she's her sister). Unni says eaten? I don't like eating. Yeonu says why will you hate eating, we work so we can eat, unni says that's exactly what I don't like. Down bunk guy tells yeonu to leave unni alone and come sit with them, he asks if she's written lyrics to her song? She says no, he says she should write them there, I'll play, you write, she brings out a paper, he starts playing she writes night sky (me:ayeee because you sat down with fine boy under night sky abi). Unni says listen up, don't look down on me because my name Lee Ji yeong is the most common name among those born in 1978, I was good at studies in elementary school right giho? I was good then? down bunk guy (giho) continues playing the guitar and says yes you were good, with those grades I could have made it to university (lol its funny cos jiyeong is ranting, giho is playing guitar and yeonu is writing lyrics) then I wouldn't have met that bald scumbag who only cares about market value and keeps raising the rent. He knows nothing about music, he's such a loser and I wouldn't have been treated like trash just to borrow money to start something. Guys where did my life go wrong? Yeonu receives a text message from jiwan, she says yunhwan sent a text message asking if she got home safe and apologizing. Did something happen? Yeonu smiles (aigoo my girl is in love) jiyeong sees her smile and thinks she's laughing at her. Yeonu's phone rings, her mom calling, she's been discharged.

Yeonu is walking her home and asks if she's really better? Mom says she prefers staying home than hospital, she notices yeonu's clothes and says they're nice.

Later at night yeonu is painting her nails (me:lol someone wants to be a lady, p.s:I really don't understand the living situation cos this house looks different from the bar house, is this her mom's house and she's just passing the night or does she just work or hangout at jiyeong's bar house?). She receives a text from jiwan who says yunhwan says he'd like to make it up to her by taking her on a 2nd date (face-palm). In excitement yeonu accidentally kicks the nail polish to the floor, she starts laughing at herself trying to be a lady, she cleans off the polish she had applied.

At work the next day, she's having lunch with jiwan who is surprised that they didn't go to a nice restaurant for the date. She says yunhwan is so rude to forget to make their reservations, yeonu says maybe something went wrong with the reservation (me:lol already covering for him, OK) she says she'll dry clean jiwan's dress and return it. Jiwan receives a text from yunhwan and shows yeonu "have a nice day" jiwan says I'll tell him I got a new number and give him yours so you take care of it. Yeonu is so happy and smiling from ear to ear, jiwan notices and says it'll only cause problems if you meet him for too long. Yeonu looks sad. Jiwan's sunbae comes into the building and she runs after him, she tells yeonu she has a recording to do.

Yeonu is cleaning when a text comes from yunhwan, "thank you for telling me your new number, what are you doing?" she replies I'm going into a recording soon (face-palm). After a while she's in the restroom, he sends another text "how did your recording go, did you have a nice lunch?" she's about to respond when two ladies come in gossiping about how jiwan is dating Han sunbae who's a married man (me:I knew it, wait what if it's just a rumor lol).

Yeonu gets home and receives a call from yunhwan asking to meet her, she lies about how she can't cos she has an interview that'll end late (me:*sigh* how will you enjoy fine boy if you keep lying like this mtcheww). She rushes and changes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
into some dumb looking suit skirt and heels, runs to the office and pretends to be coming down as yunhwan is coming in, I guess he told her he'll come pick her from work, lol she legit looks like a dummy. He sees her and waves at her, she waves back. He says wow your office is nice, I hear you guys get a buffet here, did the recording go well, where's your studio? Jiwan is passing with her sunbae and sees them, she tells sunbae she'll meet him later and walks towards yeonu and yunhwan, yeonu is trying to rush him out of the office. Jiwan gets to them and says "jiwan", they turn, jiwan says this must be your boyfriend? Yeonu is speechless, yunhwan smiles and says not yet, but I'd like to be. Lol yeonu looks like ground should swallow her. Jiwan says I work with jiwan in the pr team, yunhwan introduces himself. Lol yeonu says she's my colleague, we work in the same department, they both look at her weird cos they've already introduced each other, yeonu says see you later and takes yunhwan out.

They're in his car, her mind is elsewhere. He tells her he has to go to Hong Kong for a business trip but he needed to see her before leaving, he's fine now, he'll drop her home. Lol she panics and says it's OK, he says no, even on their first date she didn't let him drop her off. He asks for her address and she has no choice but to give him jiwan's address. He drops her off and asks her to have dinner with him next time, she agrees and literally pursues him so she can run back to her house.

At the bar house, giho and the other guy are singing Hawaiian while jiyeong is nagging as usual (p.s: they are a band and she's the lead singer while yeonu is the composer and lyricist). Yeonu comes in frustrated and giho teases her about her becoming more womanly, he told her he's come up with a song with the lyrics she wrote, he starts singing and jiyeong says the song is too unrealistic, there's no love in this world, people only care about raising the rent, nobody has time for meaningless childish love. Yeonu shouts angrily "what's wrong with childish love, can't someone dream if their life is meaningless? Unni you hate working but the reality is that people have to work to eat, aren't you the one dreaming of an unrealistic life". Jiyeong says why are you angry, don't you know how to take criticism, yeonu says you do better, anyone can sit around criticizing.

At home, yeonu asks her mom "would things have been different if we had moved to a bigger city? I could've done well at school, I could've gone to a good university, gotten into a good firm". Mom says you said you didn't want to leave your dad, what are you on about suddenly?

The next day at work, yeonu returns jiwan's clothes, jiwan asks do you like yunhwan?, it looks like he likes you, my dad's heard about it too, he's happy that the blind date went well, he wants us to have a family dinner (ghen ghen), don't you feel uncomfortable about lying?, it makes me feel uncomfortable (me:bi!tch you dragged her into this). Yeonu says I was going to tell him. Jiwan says what? That you're not jiwan but yeonu, just make jiwan dump him, use an excuse like work is more important, it'll just get complicated if you reveal things, understood?

Later yeonu receives a text from junhwan, "I'm at Seoul, are you busy?" she replies, let's have a drink somewhere nice, I have something to tell you.

They are at the bar house lol jiyeong and giho are spying on them, yeonu is wearing her normal clothes and junhwan says wow, you look different today. She says I normally dress like this, he says it looks good, she's awkward cos she doesn't know how to start, he says I feel comfortable when I'm with you, I'm always so nervous at work. Lol he notices the people spying at them and they pretend to do something else. He asks if she comes there often, she says yes, it's got good music and the people are nice. She starts I.. He says you're different from the first impression I had of you, I was really worried when my dad told me about you, announcers are famous for being stuck up. She says I have something to tell you, he laughs and says oh sorry I also have something to tell you, she says go ahead, he says no you first, she says no you first, lol the spies stylishly move closer, he says he has an alumni reunion next weekend and he'd like to introduce her to his friends, she asks do you like me? He says yes(me:eotteoke Nae hearteu) lol the spies make him uncomfortable so he asks yeonu to take a walk with him. He tells her he reserved a nice place for them. She asks why do you like me? He says what? She says is it because I'm an announcer, because I'm Yun jiwan? He's flustered, she says why can't you answer me? (me:because you're acting crazy bi!tch) he says is it too early to meet my friends, I'm sorry. She says no, I'm sorry (me:yes you are, you sorry bi!tch lol I'm angry). He holds her hand and says let's meet them when you feel comfortable. She says the thing is... He says oh yeah, you said you had something to say, what is it? She stutters and says I want to go home, he says OK let me bring my car, she refuses and leaves on her own, they are both sad *sigh*.

It rains and she walked home in the rain, she sits in her wet clothes, strumming a guitar sadly and staring at her painted toenails. Her mom comes in and starts to clean yeonu's hair, she asks if work is difficult. Yeonu says yes. Mom says earning money is like that, there's nothing easy in life. Yeonu says I know. Mom asks if the head of janitors scolded her, yeonu says no and starts crying, mom is very worried, she consoles her and tells her to stop going to work that she's OK now and can go. Yeonu says she'll go that there's a general clean up and if he mom goes it might weaken her.

Yeonu is at work, yunhwan calls, she doesn't pick. She sees jiwan flirting with sunbae as usual, jiwan passes her and doesn't even say a word to her. Yunhwan is calling again, the head of the janitors call her to go clean the lobby, she's going to clean when boom junhwan comes in. They meet eotteoke, she's carrying a bucket, wearing her mom's uniform plus name tag sef, he can't believe his eyes, he asks jiwan? She's shocked and runs away, she runs into one of the hiding places fairy godmother ahjumma showed her and starts crying. Her phone keeps ringing, she knows he's the one calling, she decides to go meet him but she gets to the elevator and can't bring herself to move. Jiwan sees her and asks what are you doing, aren't you going to clean? Her phone rings again it's yunhwan, jiwan asks do you still contact him? You really are something, I told you to sort it out without trouble. Yeonu says trouble, and you, You like someone that will cause trouble, why can you like him and I can't? Jiwan says what are you talking about? Yeonu says the sunbae that you like, see you're embarrassed too, why are you so confident in front of me? Jiwan drags her to the stairwell and says are you crazy, how dare you talk when you don't know? Yeonu says that's what the other employees say and seeing your reaction it looks like I heard right. Jiwan says did I say I want to talk about me, I'm talking about you pretending to be jiwan and the guy that is falling for it. Yeonu says I told you I'll tell him, I'll take care of it. Jiwan says how will you take care of it, I only asked you to show your face, I never told you to use my name to get a boyfriend. Don't you understand the situation? You're so immature, you can't even control your feelings, how will you take care of it? Aren't you even sorry for your mom, she's still supporting you by being a cleaner, take care of yourself first. She turns to leave. Yeonu shouts Yun jiwan! Don't talk to me like that, she starts crying "I'm not as worthless as you think, you don't know everything about me, being in a firm that everyone knows, driving a car, wearing good clothes and makeup, you think you're living a good life because you have that? Yeah I'm jealous of you, I pity myself for not being like you and I met him pretending to be you too, but still I'm the one that's embarrassed, I know everything even without you telling me, don't treat me like I'm nothing". She bends and continues crying. Jiwan goes to her and says what the hell, she starts crying too saying who's the one that wants to cry right now?

They are on the rooftop, jiwan tells yeonu "sunbae doesn't like me, I'm the one in an unrequited love with him, i asked him to take me to lunch but he took me to his house saying his wife is the best cook in the world, a lot of couples like my parents fight and get a divorce, how come the man I love is such a devoted husband (me:Lmao a king!). Yeonu says I got caught, yunhwan came to see me, I just ran away. She dials his number and says she wants to talk (me:finally acting like you got some sense). Jiwan says why, what are you going to do? Just ignore him. Yeonu says she needs to talk to him to feel better.

Yeonu is at the bar house with her band members, she finally finishes writing her lyrics and jiyeong tells her it's really good. They prepare to perform, yeonu is the lead singer of the day, she welcomes everyone and says the name of the song is "this is my name". She sings and towards the end of the song, we hear the sound of a door open, she looks up and smiles brightly. The endeu.

I would rate this 6.3/10

WHAT I LIKED
1. The story, the cast, it's a simple slice of life drama.

2. I really appreciate the fact that it wasn't some women turning on women story, at first I thought yeonu and jiwan will start dragging man and I already had a headache just thinking about it but I'm glad it didn't go that way and they ended up sympathizing with each other

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Because what was that END?, I'm assuming she invited junhwan for the performance and he was the one that opened the door because they've talked and settled but what if it wasn't, OK. I mean anyone could have opened the door, and she could be smiling because she's happy and content with her life, she could have apologized to him and he'd be like no bi!tch you lied to me plus I'm a chaebol, I don't want an uneducated repairer, so many variables, I really wish we had seen them reconcile, I'm not even begging for kiss or hug, just him smiling at her is enough lol. I do like the open end tho cos that's art but I also hate it cos I want to see love lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title (lol I'm sorry)

THE SECOND VENGEANCE LETTER

Dear olodos

REVENGE NOTE 2

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MANHOLE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

MANHOLE

Aunty hold on now..... Just visiting here since morning and you didn't even give me a chance to answer it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
sarang60:

1. Yeoja
2. Jagiyaaaaaaaaa (I loved him in Uncanny Counter)
3. Oppppaaaa
4. Abeoji

Saengil chukha hae

Kim Dong Jun was not in uncanny counter madam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.