Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970927 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
toykathy:

I won't respond to this again cuz I kanot comman be the grass under two elephants fighting. Kangminhyuksho and sarang60 fighting!!!

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
@Vivee001... You have no idea the massive good you have done me! I hate to start a show and then like three episodes into it, everything becomes so dreary, it makes me feel all puky..lol. Perhaps, it's because most of the time, my taste is particularly singular and I would spurn everything that doesn't focus on romance. That is not to say that I have found all romance stories to be exceptional, though.

Goblin for one, didn't do it for me, even though a whole lot of people reviewed it positively. Then, I found Her Private Life to be "just there"...
I was quite taken with Healer and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, I've come to know are the best kissers in K-dramas. smiley

Anyway, thanks again for having my time. I'll always cherish the verrry best from personal experiences. Almost never from ticket office sales.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rocktation:

@Vivee001... You have no idea the massive good you have done me! I hate to start a show and then like three episodes into it, everything becomes so dreary, it makes me feel all puky..lol. Perhaps, it's because most of the time, my taste is particularly singular and I would spurn everything that doesn't focus on romance. That is not to say that I have found all romance stories to be exceptional, though.

Goblin for one, didn't do it for me, even though a whole lot of people reviewed it positively. Then, I found Her Private Life to be "just there"...
I was quite taken with Healer and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, I've come to know are the best kissers in K-dramas. smiley

Anyway, thanks again for having my time. I'll always cherish the verrry best from personal experiences. Almost never from ticket office sales.
Please share your top 10 dramas with us. So we can also add them to our to be watched list.
Thanks to those that had Fiery Priest on their list. Currently watching it and it's so interesting and funny. Love all the characters.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
ibkayee:

Lowkey both

I haven't seen a sizeable amount of dramas which is funny when I think about it because I've been into this stuff for a long time.

Also, when I was trying to think of a list I realised that a lot of the ones I've watched that I thought I liked at the time weren't actually THAT good to me, e.g. Heirs, I remember the hype around it when it first came out but I watched it again recently and found it quite lacklustre lol
Lol. Ok. I haven't seen the Heirs myself.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivee001(f): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rocktation:

You're very much welcome
I'm glad the list is much favourable to you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ovems:

Please share your top 10 dramas with us. So we can also add them to our to be watched list.
Thanks to those that had Fiery Priest on their list. Currently watching it and it's so interesting and funny. Love all the characters.

Oh, I'm new to the Korean fandom, sis. Haven't seen a lot either, so this list is subject to plenty changes that could keep happening hourly or weekly. cheesy
In no particular order, save for the first two;

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Healer
Flower of Evil
Oh My Venus
When the Weather Is Nice
Descendants of The Sun
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Love 020.... (This one is Chinese sha, but was my first asian ish and gave me the soft landing to becoming a fan)

Presently doing Mr Queen...and it's looking good. We'll see if that will make the list, by next week.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Park Ki Woong

2. Lee Sang Woo

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Birthdays

1. Park ki woong my extra fine oppa

2. Lee sang woo our husband

3. My no 1 bias in halo jaeyong, they might have disbanded but he's forever a fave

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Park Ki Woong

2. Lee Sang Woo

An oppa and another oppa

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Random post : i really hope we get school 2021 this year, I haven't even watched 2015 and 2017 and I'm here dreaming of 2021 aigoo

*currently watching*: my horrible boss
Song of the day : second drawer - sunny

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2021
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from yongpal. Yeah so this is one of those dramas I didn't really enjoy and I honestly can't remember a lot about the supporting characters except Stephanie was hot and min oppa was evil

1. Jung woong in as hospital chief Lee ho joon

2. Stephanie Lee as Cynthia park

3. Song Kyung chul as doo chul

4. Min Jin woong as Lee sang chul

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Game time

KIM SEJEONG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Guess the drama title
THE SECOND JOIN ME IN INGESTING

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Let's eat 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Let's eat 2

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

No screenshot yet so I winnnnn grin

Toykathy unnie is online too so I'm in a hurry LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

No screenshot yet so I winnnnn grin

Toykathy unnie is online too so I'm in a hurry LMAO

U ehn...... If I catch you grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
toykathy:

U ehn...... If I catch you grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lmao for now @RaphaellaDD is the winner, screenshot coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Persevere Goo Hae Ra

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM SEJEONG

1. School 2017

2-4. Uncanny counter

5. Joe Byeong Gyu

7. I'd love to see her play a cheerful character

8. Joe Byeong Gyu (since they were not romantic in UC)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Persevere Goo Hae Ra
Lmao I feel like you cheated but yasss! Congrats, you win!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM SEJEONG

LOL I've only seen her in produce 101 and erm I watched the scene where minhyuk did a cameo with her in school 2017 so.....

7. A high school student who gets pregnant and has to deal with either raising the baby or giving it up for adoption

8. Kang minhyuk as the father of her child, it will be a cameo role cos he's going to be the son of a pastor and he'll commit suicide when he discovers he has impregnated sejeong, yep! It should be a sad drama, I can't remember the last time I watched a sad drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I feel like you cheated but yasss! Congrats, you win!

Sis, I always cheat!!! Thank youuuu grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Sis, I always cheat!!! Thank youuuu grin
H for HAIGOO!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Rocktation:

Oh, I'm new to the Korean fandom, sis. Haven't seen a lot either, so this list is subject to plenty changes that could keep happening hourly or weekly. cheesy
In no particular order, save for the first two;

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Healer
Flower of Evil
Oh My Venus
When the Weather Is Nice
Descendants of The Sun
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Love 020.... (This one is Chinese sha, but was my first asian ish and gave me the soft landing to becoming a fan)

Presently doing Mr Queen...and it's looking good. We'll see if that will make the list, by next week.
What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim is supposed to be on my list. I enjoyed it as well. Just finished Oh My Venus but I didn't enjoy it enough to be on my top 20. I liked Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

H for HAIGOO!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ovems:

What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim is supposed to be on my list. I enjoyed it as well. Just finished Oh My Venus but I didn't enjoy it enough to be on my top 20. I liked Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

I agree..that Oh my Venus will eventually get kicked out grin
Even It's okay to not be okay..

We'll see.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Persevere Goo Hae Ra
Accurate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I've only seen her in produce 101 and erm I watched the scene where minhyuk did a cameo with her in school 2017 so.....

7. A high school student who gets pregnant and has to deal with either raising the baby or giving it up for adoption

8. Kang minhyuk as the father of her child, it will be a cameo role cos he's going to be the son of a pastor and he'll commit suicide when he discovers he has impregnated sejeong, yep! It should be a sad drama, I can't remember the last time I watched a sad drama.

Winch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Lorbar(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.