Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002739 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks y'all.
Appreciate eh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Happy birthday to Lee min ho oppa.he is 28 today,how time flies.wishing him many many more yrs ahead. same with yong hwa,they are birthday buddies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
hilda90:
Happy birthday to Lee min ho oppa.he is 28 today,how time flies.wishing him many many more yrs ahead. same with yong hwa,they are birthday buddies.

Ami o.. so d guy is 29yrs(Korean age)..did u listen to his song(specially thanking fans for his bday)?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is anyone watching the new school series.... School 2015: Who are you?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
hilda90:
my oppa is a year older

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
hilda90:
I wish my hyung(min ho)a happy birthday. tanx to him am addicted to DE kdrama world which I don't regret.

yong hwa happy birth day.my advice is please don't do acting its not ur calling,music is ur talent.

my best ost:you have fallen for me buy yong wha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
amani337:

I wish my hyung(min ho)a happy birthday. tanx to him am addicted to DE kdrama world which I don't regret.

yong hwa happy birth day.my advice is please don't do acting its not ur calling,music is ur talent.

why is everybody dissing yong hwa? Becoz he is an idol?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
SlimAdenike:
my oppa is a year older
I wish lee min ho will return to dramaland quickly instead of staying in the movie arena but amma watch the bounty hunter when they release it sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kim woo bin and lee min ho's chemistry tho lolz

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
ellab:
hell no. Google am.
kimbap aint liquid so it aint like pap lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kim soo hyun (Do min joon) new drama The Producer

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
SlimAdenike:
am not dissing de guy,am just stating an obvious fact.his acting in u are beautiful and heartstrings was........let me not talk.but he got a lovely voice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015
am in the last episode of fated to love u.am wondering what would happen to Lee gun.de best romantic comedy have watched dis year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
amani337:
am in the last episode of fated to love u.am wondering what would happen to Lee gun.de best romantic comedy have watched dis year.
YEA...Really interestin and funny drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Yong hwa is very good in the music department,i dont know about acting department though, cos i have known him as the worst actor.He acts as if he doesn't want his face to appear ugly onscreen. Shinee's minho is in the same league with him,watch to the beautiful you and confirm what i am saying.They are the worst idol-turned actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2015
hilda90:

Yong hwa is very good in the music department,i dont know about acting department though, cos i have known him as the worst actor.He acts as if he doesn't want his face to appear ugly onscreen. Shinee's minho is in the same league with him,watch to the beautiful you and confirm what i am saying.They are the worst idol-turned actors.
yeah I know but that doesn't mean you should bash him every time,I know yong hwa can't really act but choi min ho of shinee is way better at acting than most idol actor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
SlimAdenike:
yeah I know but that doesn't mean you should bash him every time,I know yong hwa can't really act but choi min ho of shinee is way better at acting than most idol actor
okay,no bashing.its just that i felt uncomfortable while watching "you are beautiful"it was as if he was cramming his lines,Sukkie saved that drama for all i know.
Dont get me started on Choi minho,his acting in "to the beautiful you" looked as if he was doing photoshoots,i am sorry for putting him in the same league as yong hwa earlier.yong hwa is better than him.
i'm gonna add Kim hyun joong to the list of worst idol actors. dude can't act.
oops,seems as if am sounding rude again. sorry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
worst couples of 2015

lead casts in High Society,Producer,Mask prosecutor,OM,Blood...they all lavk chemistry its so plain and bleeped
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
hilda90:

okay,no bashing.its just that i felt uncomfortable while watching "you are beautiful"it was as if he was cramming his lines,Sukkie saved that drama for all i know.
Dont get me started on Choi minho,his acting in "to the beautiful you" looked as if he was doing photoshoots,i am sorry for putting him in the same league as yong hwa earlier.yong hwa is better than him.
and the three of dem have something in common;

statue kissing(dead fish kissers clan)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
worst couples of 2015

lead casts in High Society,Producer,Mask prosecutor,OM,Blood...they all lavk chemistry its so plain and bleeped
lol.de chemistry in blood was fucking terrible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
worst couples of 2015

you are so correct
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
worst couples of 2015

Producers- Joon Mo and Yejin had buddy chemistry. I liked that.

High Society, OM, Blood, no comment.

I'm not feeling Masked Prosecutor chemistry yet.

Best couples...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
amani337:

lmao,yeah,they are the initiators of dead fish kissing in dramaland.
yong hwa did park shin hye(queen of dead fish kissing)no good in heartstrings,they were birds of the same feather.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
worst couples of 2015

you are right. below are the best couples in kdramas.i want them to act together forever.

Hyun bin&Ha ji won-secret garden.
Ha ji won&ji chang wook-empress ki.
Gong yoo&Yoon eun hye-coffe prince.
Hyun bin&kim sun ah-my lovely sam soon.
Ji chang wook&park min young-healer.
lee min ho&son ye jin-personal taste.
Kim soo hyun&Jun ji hyun-mlfas.
Shin min ah&lee seung gi-my gf is a nine tailed fox.
park shin hye&jang geun suk-you are beautiful.
lee dong wook&lee da hee-my girl.
lee jun ki &shin min ah-arang and the magistrate
jo in sung&gong hyo jin-its okay thats love.
lee jong suk&lee bo young-i hear your voice.
yoon shi yoon&lee ji ah-me too flower.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
amani337:

haha dead fish is one of d main problems of k-drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
hilda90:

kim hyuun joong? He is getting better at acting,have you seen inspiring generation? Kim hyun joong is not in the same legue as yong hwa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
hilda90:

you are right. below are the best couples in kdramas.i want them to act together forever.

Hyun bin&Ha ji won-secret garden.
Ha ji won&ji chang wook-empress ki.
Gong yoo&Yoon eun hye-coffe prince.
Hyun bin&kim sun ah-my lovely sam soon.
Ji chang wook&park min young-healer.
lee min ho&son ye jin-personal taste.
Kim soo hyun&Jun ji hyun-mlfas.
Shin min ah&lee seung gi-my gf is a nine tailed fox.
park shin hye&jang geun suk-you are beautiful.
lee dong wook&lee da hee-my girl.
lee jun ki &shin min ah-arang and the magistrate
jo in sung&gong hyo jin-its okay thats love.
lee jong suk&lee bo young-i hear your voice.
yoon shi yoon&lee ji ah-me too flower.

what about kim so hyun and sungjae in School 2015,yeo jin goo and seolhyun in orange marmalade
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
amani337:
fated to love is a 2014 drama but I loved the chemistry between jang nara and jang hyuk.... They won the best couple award last year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Darnheykhey: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
guys go watch TRIANGLE...........it mak sence well well

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wanna see I Need Romance 3 but I couldn't get,any idea where I can get it?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Darnheykhey: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
amani337:

pls hw u tak knw dere bthday date
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.