Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986758 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
hilda90:
Group hug,huh? your ship is sailing now,abi.lol.
yes o.lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
hilda90:

I like noona romance but i feel no chemistry btw KSH and GHJ.i wonder what will happen to pd Ra,i am pretty sure he has feelings for Ye jin.
honestly am praying that PD baek should not end up with PD yejin cos they have the worst chemistry in the history of Kdrama,worst couple on Tv....i want Beak and Cindy the sparks between them looks real

My Love Eun dong must win award for the storyline but as usually i pray the writers shouldnt get confuse with their usually boring ending...they always have great start but get lost along the way

My ex Gf club started strongly but now its all crap,i still dont understand why am watching it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Finally I found it,I'm a korean drama fanatic so if you are a true kdrama fan pls add me up on bbm 2775B36E

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi everyone,
Network has been so crappy for the past few days...so I have been AwOL.
BTW...who has seen doctor stranger.am just starting and in episode3 but it's not really captivating and not looking promising.

How is it?.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Finally I found it,I'm a korean drama fanatic so if you are a true kdrama fan pls add me up on bbm 2775B36E
You are most welcome
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ijecks(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
jeweljoan:
Hi everyone,
Network has been so crappy for the past few days...so I have been AwOL.
BTW...who has seen doctor stranger.am just starting and in episode3 but it's not really captivating and not looking promising.

How is it?.
dont worry you will enjoy it together with the suspense , mystery and romance in the drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guys, pls I do download from until last week wen d site began 2 write error. Pls whr else can I download kseries with english subtitle?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
ijecks:
dont worry you will enjoy it together with the suspense , mystery and romance in the drama
Ok then....i hope so
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please who has the link to the 51st baeksang awards.help post it..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
dose Cindy anti fans cha,going to de extent of holding a meeting was really hilarious. am glad they are source of help to her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2015
jeweljoan:
You are most welcome
Thank
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
please oo,how much data(mb) does 1episode in consume.(high and medium quality).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
amani337:
please oo,how much data(mb) does 1episode in consume.(high and medium quality).

MEDIUM QUALITY : 200MB AND BELOW

HIGH QUALITY: 500MB AND ABOVE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Here's to all the Kdrama writers that manage to annoy me and still make me smile at the end of a drama. I'm grateful. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shalommeri(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
blacqueen:

Thanks a lot...av already downloaded all the listed dramas in preparedness of my maternity leave...so I will give ur rating a trial..

pls wich site do u use to download korea movies and get dier gossip?a movie takes hwmany megabytes?...nyone cn quote me...operatn proposal is intrestin bt not too wow..flower boy next door is funny..u'll lik it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
post=34861965:

MEDIUM QUALITY : 200MB AND BELOW
HIGH QUALITY: 500MB AND ABOVE
OK tanx.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello everyone, you guys should check out marriage not dating,its interesting and funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
kallmemrB:

honestly am praying that PD baek should not end up with PD yejin cos they have the worst chemistry in the history of Kdrama,worst couple on Tv....i want Beak and Cindy the sparks between them looks real

My Love Eun dong must win award for the storyline but as usually i pray the writers shouldnt get confuse with their usually boring ending...they always have great start but get lost along the way

My ex Gf club started strongly but now its all crap,i still dont understand why am watching it
i agree with you on BSC and YJ,they have the worst chemistry.

Recent dramas and their boring endings sef.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Atk01:
Here's to all the Kdrama writers that manage to annoy me and still make me smile at the end of a drama. I'm grateful. smiley
lmao, korean writers and their annoying antics sef. i wonder how producers will end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
hilda90:

lmao, korean writers and their annoying antics sef. i wonder how producers will end.
I've given up on my Producer shipping, BSC can end up with YJ for all I care. I've learned my lesson the hard way, so going forward, in unclear love triangles, I'm not going to ship any side. Kdrama writers aint loyal.

I can't afford to have my heart broken. Again. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 18, 2015
I just started this drama night watchmen
And it's making my sis scared lol,i was like btw ghosts and vampires which one are u scared of cos she watched vampire diaries,teen wolf,walking dead and many other creepy films but she was not scared,she said all those are myth but ghosts exist

Now i can't watch it when everyone is around,am watching it right now,but it's just funny to me,the way the ghosts behave
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
shokky24:
I just started this drama night watchmen
And it's making my sis scared lol,i was like btw ghosts and vampires which one are u scared of cos she watched vampire diaries,teen wolf,walking dead and many other creepy films but she was not scared,she said all those are myth but ghosts exist

Now i can't watch it when everyone is around,am watching it right now,but it's just funny to me,the way the ghosts behave
lol,that means ur sis cant watch masters sun cos the drama is full of scary ghosts.

Is vampire diaries still ongoing?I stopped at season 4.I hated how they turned Elena into a blood sucking monster.Damon was my fave character even though he was a baddie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by cutiemoi: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
i am watching "Secret".....someone recommended it here. i must say its one of the best kdrama i'v seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
cutiemoi:
i am watching "Secret".....someone recommended it here. i must say its one of the best kdrama i'v seen so far.
You're right.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Atk01:

I've given up on my Producer shipping, BSC can end up with YJ for all I care. I've learned my lesson the hard way, so going forward, in unclear love triangles, I'm not going to ship any side. Kdrama writers aint loyal.

Same with me.i have given up on producers shipping.i dont care who ends up with who.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Atk01:

same with me.i have given up on producers shipping. i dont care who ends up with who.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is secret same as secret love?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
High Society is getting on nerve...its seems all the new dramas lack chemistry between their couples.... so so poor

waiting for My love eun dong and producer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
hilda90:
Is secret same as secret love?
Yup!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2015
jae min has finally placed ma ri in more danger wit his wacko confession.

bw ooo,how did ma ri fall 4 jae min in de past and present, I just can't get it.
I ship shi hoo-ma ri(I know its not possible but I will still ship). :
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Lee jun ki and jeon hye bin dating(both were main leads in Josean gunman).
and it has just been denied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.