Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2057712 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On May 12, 2021
Ovems:

cheesy cheesy you keep pushing these good dramas till further notice. Lovestruck In The City and the Fiery Priest.

LOL and a whole lot more tbh, there are actually a lot of dramas I've pushed till further notice

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:25am On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oh he's beautiful as always, except for the fact that he's currently acting in a totally rubbish drama, on the bright side, the drama ends tomorrow so Yayyyy
Thank goodness you told me.
Not wasting my time on the drama then.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by moneyshop: 6:18am On May 13, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:03am On May 13, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kang Min Ah

2. Yoo Jung Woo

3. Jo Han Chul

4. Park Jung Yeon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37am On May 13, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Kang Min Ah

Unni my baby's name is bang minah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:10am On May 13, 2021
Urghhh I'm so bummed, seo ye Ji won't be attending the baeksang, well I guess it's a good thing sha, I'm sure she's trying to avoid more noise.

Han ye seul unni has revealed her boyfriend, he's a 30 year old guy (love my cougar unni) and I think they must be pretty serious for her to post him herself, I won't be surprised if she gets married soon. My ye seul-Ji suk ship has crashed but I'm still very happy for unni

P.s : happy birthday to my no 4 bias in girls day minah sweetie and my baby yoo Jung woo

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service, fight for my way
Song of the day : goodbye road - ikon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 11:26am On May 13, 2021
I really love those rich-boy-poor-girl romantic K-dramas. They get you so badly, you'd feel like being poor. grin
Add a dash of very good looks for the lead actors and it's paradise on earth.

I need more recommendations with this kind of script, please.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:00pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Park Ji bin has signed with a new agency, I really hope he gets the spotlight he deserves, he was a really popular child star and he even enlisted in the army pretty early and he's supposed to have done a lot of lead roles by now, he's definitely way talented than most of the Idols scoring lead roles upandan but I think he's problem might be his stature, he's actually really smallish and has a baby face but honestly that shouldn't be why he's not getting big roles, I don't know man. I wish him well with his new agency

Youth of May continues to be so sweet, frustration wan kill me by the end of episode 4, I was just like andwaeeee but I love how Lee do Hyun's character was written to be bold and straightforward, I know he'll fight for their love, if she likes she should push him all she likes he won't back down, at least not yet. Urghh oh man seok oppa is such a bully, I just want to slap his face. I love that the brothers are now friends, I always thought myung soo will be the first to stretch out the hand of friendship cos he's literally an angel from a family of angels, I was surprised Jung Tae did it first, I heart those babies and I hope competition won't spoil their friendship, so hee tae's dad is the reason myeong hee and her dad don't speak, and the obstacles keep piling up *sigh* I want more love and less obstacles, jebal drama.

I love doom at your service, Ahhhhh seo in guk is so charming with his know-it-all smirk, I don't even know how it's possible but park bo young looks even prettier, what are these people drinking, I want. Was glad to see my fave Alice, this is actually the first time I'm seeing her in a drama since hello venus disbanded, she's good. My dawon is also here, fnc finally did something right by my boy, lol Kim Ji suk's cameo was annoying and hilarious, Kang Tae oh and shin do Hyun seem like they'll be fun to watch when they finally run into each other, but seriously this drama is so swoony, I like that the method of staying alive is by holding hands kyaaa so cute, in episode 2 alone I think they held hands 30 times (lol OK I exaggerate), I have a feeling one of them will die in the end, the rule is that if she doesn't make her wish the person she loves most will die, I think he's going to be the person she loves the most soon, or she might decide to sacrifice herself for him, aigoo I really want a happy ending for them tho, can't Lee soo Hyuk sacrifice himself instead(lol sowie oppa) or what if seo in guk becomes human, I don't know I have a feeling he used to be human and maybe he gave up on life and decided to be doom, aigoo what am I saying, all I know is I want them to be together by the end. I wonder why they didn't show her aunt's face, I think it's her mom, maybe she has amnesia or something cos there is really no reason for her face to be hidden from the viewers.

*currently watching* : oh my ladylord, taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service, fight for my way
Song of the day : flame - choa

I really want to contribute so bad with you but I am not even close to starting. I am only keeping up with Taxi driver at the moment and I am still 2 eps behind...aigoo, I envy you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK JI BIN

(Lol this is me wishing my husband good luck with his new agency, we must blow)

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I wish him well too. He is good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:22pm On May 13, 2021
Game time

BYUNCHAN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Rocktation:
I really love those rich-boy-poor-girl romantic K-dramas. They get you so badly, you'd feel like being poor. grin

Lmao @feel like being poor. You're right tho, I was watching youth of May yesterday and I realized that no matter how tiring and cliche the rich guy-poor girl trope is, it always works cos it's the simplest plot to write, you can hardly go wrong with it. As for recommendations, just Google I'm sure you'll find some

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
sarang60:

I really want to contribute so bad with you but I am not even close to starting. I am only keeping up with Taxi driver at the moment and I am still 2 eps behind...aigoo, I envy you.

LOL don't envy me, I don't sleep and my eyes are as red as blood rn

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28pm On May 13, 2021
sarang60:

I wish he well too. He is good.

So good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:32pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Unni my baby's name is bang minah

Blame mydramalist.com

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

BTFL - KN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
toykathy:

Blame mydramalist.com

I blame you unni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

CHLDRNFLSSRgD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao @feel like being poor. You're right tho, I was watching youth of May yesterday and I realized that no matter how tiring and cliche the rich guy-poor girl trope is, it always works cos it's the simplest plot to write, you can hardly go wrong with it. As for recommendations, just Google I'm sure you'll find some

Penned down, will check it out too. I guess some trust issues developed between me and the YouTube community a while back, when a certain 'Run On' was suggested on one of their many lists. As if I didn't know that preferences differ..lol.
Don't mind me. I'm probably looking to save time and not have to stop a lot of dramas, midway through...

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Rocktation:

Goblin
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
I Am Not A Robot
Yong Pal (the reverse)
Cinderella And The Four Knights
Something About 1% ( You can start with this)
My Secret Romance

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

CHLDRNFLSSRgD

Hinteu 1 :

CHLDRN F LSSR gD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 13, 2021
Ovems:

Hahahahaha everybody's favorite

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 4:34pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks Ovems! smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

BYUNCHAN

I haven’t seen any of his dramas, I only know him from victon and produce x101, he starred in his 1st drama last year and he's been cast in a Saguek this year, I'm going to wait to see if he's any good at acting before I answer these

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:51pm On May 13, 2021
Hey guys kiss
My eyes are hurting really bad from laughing cheesy

Lovestruck in the city.
Ol boi, that drama hit the right spots for me.
I laughed, cried, got really emotional. This should be JCW best work. Guy smashed it. What an emotional roller coaster. KJW is fantastic here.
Hope the rating was good cause they deserved it.

And all the actors are really wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Me too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
#Taking serious notes...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hinteu 1 :

CHLDRN F LSSR gD

Children of a lesser god

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:48pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

BTFL - KN

Beautiful - ikon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2021
Rocktation:

Penned down, will check it out too. I guess some trust issues developed between me and the YouTube community a while back, when a certain 'Run On' was suggested on one of their many lists. As if I didn't know that preferences differ..lol.
Don't mind me. I'm probably looking to save time and not have to stop a lot of dramas, midway through...

1% of something is good and clean with passion is alright too.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:56pm On May 13, 2021
Ovems:

Goblin
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
I Am Not A Robot
Yong Pal (the reverse)
Cinderella And The Four Knights
My Secret Romance

I didn't even know we both recommended 1%....she has to try this first now if she hasn't seen it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:56pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

True

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I haven’t seen any of his dramas, I only know him from victon and produce x101, he starred in his 1st drama last year and he's been cast in a Saguek this year, I'm going to wait to see if he's any good at acting before I answer these

I don't know about his acting but I know he is a handsum bobo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: franugo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.