Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970868 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:01am On May 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lewl what is this?

Anyway let me answer it before someone comes to actually get it

Dear olodos,

MORE THAN FRIENDS

There is a drama with that title nah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:11am On May 14, 2021
Drama gods are really listening to me this year. Pls make my 2021 complete by giving me just five more pple to see on my screen

1. Kim Jae Wook

2. Kim Jae Young

3. T. O. P

4. IU

5. Kim Dami or Park Min Young

Atleast gimme 3 outta the rem 5 abeg

Thank you kangminhyuksho!

I have four more to go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On May 14, 2021
Ovems:

@ Yonce, do you agree with this? She is talking about Ji Chang Wook. I remember you saying you got pregnant multiple times while watching Suspicious Partner cheesy cheesy

LOL @yonce was having intercourse with spiritual husbands that used my oppas face, she knows Ji chang wook is not responsible for that pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On May 14, 2021
toykathy:

There is a drama with that title nah

Yes there is but that wasn't my answer *sticks tongue out*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On May 14, 2021
toykathy:
Drama gods are really listening to me this year. Pls make my 2021 complete by giving me just five more pple to see on my screen

1. Kim Jae Wook

2. Kim Jae Young

3. T. O. P

4. IU

5. Kim Dami or Park Min Young

Atleast gimme 3 outta the rem 5 abeg

Park min young already has a drama and I'm pretty sure it'll air this year but Kim dami's drama is airing early next year

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On May 14, 2021
TESTIMONY TIME

Oh my ladylord has ended. Thank you Jesus, now bless me with plenty money so I can buy eyes that didn't watch that drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2021
descarado:
Hello guys kiss

I stumbled on Seo In Guk now and noticed he is on a tvn fantasy drama that just started. Anybody following the drama pls?

I have been off Kdrama since 2018, this just might be my re introduction to kdrama again as I'm a fan of the guy. Any good drama to binge watch. Good romance and detective. Not a fan of Korean historical.

Bukatyne, you can easily learn about Korean entertainment culture on kbs on dstv or gotv. That will help you understand kdrama and korea culture better.

Netflix and other sites I can watch on my phone are my friends smiley I don't do TV mbok

I also read the recap/reviews of series I follow on Asian sites especially dramabeans so I can understand some of their cultural innuendos that is lost in translation.

Try Vincenzo, Crash Landing on You, Mr. K2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Katcall: 9:53am On May 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Netflix and other sites I can watch on my phone are my friends smiley I don't do TV mbok

I also read the recap/reviews of series I follow on Asian sites especially dramabeans so I can understand some of their cultural innuendos that is lost in translation.

are you from cross river

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On May 14, 2021
sarang60:

Uri Agi is Han Seo (Uri Agi is korean for Our Baby)

I understand were you are coming from with how the emotions from Vin were displayed in that scene but I feel like in that moment, Vin wasn't thinking straight at all if you get what I mean. The mad man still had a gun pointed at him, his wifey was on the floor bleeding, in that particular moment, I feel like he was just flooded with grief and revenge.

Remember when his Mum died, he went to avenge her first before he even came to mourn her.

I wish they had made it more emotional too but I didn't mind how it was and also remember that they were prepared for whatever the outcome was regarding Han Seo (there was already a foreshadow) so I also don't think that it came as a suprise.

I wish they maybe had a graveside scene where Cornsalad oppa was thanking Han Seo for his sacrifice and all, maybe a foundation in his name like they had in those grapevines.

I like you dialogue though, nice one. I loved it when Han Seo asked validation from Vin. He was like "Hyung I did well right?" My heart melted.

As for were you can find dramas, if no one responded yet, I will see what I can do. There are queens here that can lead you to the promise land of dramas.

BY THE WAY SONG JOONG KI OPPA IS ALREADY TAKEN BY ME.

I see a number of links call Cha-young 'mafia wife' hehehehe.

Well, Vincenzo is a trustworthy guy and will take care of our Cha-young. SJK also seems smitten by her in real life.

Vin was not thinking straight which was why I thought people blaming him for not fighting the psycho were funny. He acted in character there; I just thought he was too cold to Han Seo which is out of his character.

I loved the scene he knelt for Han Seo to kill him though. That was so touching and befitting his character.

@Liking my dialogue: thanks

Someone gave my Kiss Asian, that's where I found A Werewolf Boy and Marriage, not Dating.

SJK is taken by you? Mbok, all I need him for is acting then you can have him. tongue

Which of his other works have you watched? I loved him in Nice Guy/Innocent man and A Werewolf Boy. His eyes; his face.

Do you know he is the South Korean's representation of a concept called 'Soft Masculinity'.

In summary, a flower looking boy aka pretty man who is tough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42499809.amp

Now, this is how I fan actors/characters I like tongue cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On May 14, 2021
Katcall:
are you from cross river

Akwa Cross.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2021
descarado:

I watch most Asian dramas on Vicki, install the app and you are good to go. I stream, but if you can't be able to do that, use the sites recommended here.
They even know better than me these days.

So you are now from Turkey to South korea cheesy
Told you, you will get addicted cheesy.

I have tried Kiss Asian; I would also try Vicki app, I hope the contents are not region based like Netflix.

The appeal of SK movies are the length: 20 episodes, I am done!.

Filinta (Turkish) was almost 150 episodes; Outlander season 4 is now on Netflix, I am afraid to start. grin

You are right, I am addicted to SK movies. I have gotten my sweet spot. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
TESTIMONY TIME

Oh my ladylord has ended. Thank you Jesus, now bless me with plenty money so I can buy eyes that didn't watch that drama
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL @yonce was having intercourse with spiritual husbands that used my oppas face, she knows Ji chang wook is not responsible for that pregnancy
Oh my ............ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Chai this is funny. Yonce come and see o!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
bukatyne:

WAOH shocked!, you are a pro now cheesy
It is indeed addictive grin

I know you have little one a home, I download kmusic videos and my kids watch, learn and dance to that. That way, your kid will still be kid to a certain age. No indecency and they will dance away. If not nairaland, I will never know who Davido is grin

I do watch kbs only cause of their reality programme and if I want to follow some of their family dramas live.

If you want to join a forum and comment about all these dramas, go to soompi( have been a member for yrs, though I can't remember my moniker again).
You can comment on drama of your choice especially airing dramas. It's fun and you will make friends from around the globe who loves kdrama.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
bukatyne:

SJK is taken by you? Mbok, all I need him for is acting then you can have him. tongue

Ignore her, he's owned by me, keep enjoying his acting, he's awesome

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Katcall: 12:41pm On May 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Akwa Cross.
that makes you an hybrid. Etie didie?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Park min young already has a drama and I'm pretty sure it'll air this year but Kim dami's drama is airing early next year

Really? Pmy and who pls?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:35pm On May 14, 2021
toykathy:

Really? Pmy and who pls?

The male lead isn't confirmed yet, song Kang was offered the role but I don't think he will accept it, we shall see sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LMFAO. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On May 14, 2021
Yonce:

LMFAO. grin grin

Ikr

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

The male lead isn't confirmed yet, song Kang was offered the role but I don't think he will accept it, we shall see sha

He accepted it. His name and picture is on the poster already.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:07pm On May 15, 2021
toykathy:

He accepted it. His name and picture is on the poster already.

Oh wow, he did, well I guess that's fine, I didn't want him to tho, I feel like he's overworking himself, I want him to rest for a while, he just finished love alarm and navillera, his drama with Han seo hee is starting next month, he needs to chill small before he breaks down

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 9:25pm On May 15, 2021
Hello all. Can I get recommendations for youtube channels that upload k-dramas/series with English subtitle. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:42am On May 16, 2021
captainhoo:
Hello all. Can I get recommendations for youtube channels that upload k-dramas/series with English subtitle. Thank you in advance
The ones I have seen on YouTube don't have good video quality. Maybe someone will recommend a channel that has clear videos. Why not try websites like dramacool, netnaija or kissasian?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:44am On May 16, 2021
Birthdays :

1. IU (I am ur no 1 fan girl. More wins my beloved)

2. Joo Ji Hoon

3. Ahn Bo Hyun

4. Kim Kwon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:49am On May 16, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oh wow, he did, well I guess that's fine, I didn't want him to tho, I feel like he's overworking himself, I want him to rest for a while, he just finished love alarm and navillera, his drama with Han seo hee is starting next month, he needs to chill small before he breaks down

I know what you mean but I guess he's working hard to remain in our hearts. There are so many talented actors that are not relevant because they are not popular.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
Ovems:

The ones I have seen on YouTube don't have good video quality. Maybe someone will recommend a channel that has clear videos. Why not try websites like dramacool, netnaija or kissasian?
I don't mind the youtube channels. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
toykathy:

I know what you mean but I guess he's working hard to remain in our hearts. There are so many talented actors that are not relevant because they are not popular.

Abegi jare, if he dies from stress which mumu heart he go remain for, I understand he wants to capitalize on his popularity, he should sha shey jeje

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:54pm On May 16, 2021
captainhoo:

I don't mind the youtube channels. Thanks

I don't know of any channel that is dedicated to uploading series, sorry I can't be of help

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
Wow Jae joong was on a variety show recently and spoke about his experiences with saesangs over the years and oh boy, it was like reading a horror story, these celebs are really trying tbh, imagine he actually reported a stalker to the police and they legit told him to stop behaving like such a diva when his fans come to visit him, aigoo I'm speechless, people would actually sneak into his home, take his pictures and send to him, there's a lot of psychos in this world, I remember ordinary euidong from heart signal, he said after the show random people kept turning up at his studio, he was scared and had to move, I can't even, wow, that's enough to drive anyone crazy and these people are still expected to smile about and entertain viewers. WA to the freaking wu!

Park seo joon has been offered a thriller and I hope he picks it, I don't think he's ever done a thriller drama, it'd be nice.

Speaking of park seo joon, apparently fight for my way is being adapted to a webtoon, I've heard of webtoons being turned to dramas but never heard of a drama being turned to webtoon, I'm sort of impressed, I guess

LOL I'm literally trying to drag myself through move to heaven. My plan was to finish all 10 episodes on Friday when it was released, alas nepa was like "you don't deserve good things bish", then on Saturday it was airtel's turn to disappoint me, my network was horrible, Las Las I'm just about to begin episode 8 aigoo. I like the drama, I really thought it would make me cry but 7 episodes so far and I haven't shed a tear, of course it's nice and heartbreaking or whatever but I really thought it'd be heartwrenching, anyway love Lee Je hoon oppa (the things I would do to that man, the things I would let that man do to me) aigoo let me just control myself, it's still Sunday lol. My baby tang jun sang is awesome, I was so happy to see Hong seunghee playing female lead, Lee Jae wook and his dimples = yum, my babies are shining, love all of the cameos, let me continue and see if I'll cry by episode 10, I seriously doubt it

P.s : happy birthday to my faves iu, ju ji hoon and ahn bo Hyun

*currently watching*: taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service, move to heaven
Song of the day : how is it - 2pm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On May 16, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : Rockstar
Artists : Bobby VS Ravi VS super junior VS icon
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Bobby's song is fire, it starts kinda ordinary and next thing I know boy is spitting fire. Love it

Ravi's is also another nice one, wish they reduced the auto tuning but I get the sound they were going for, he features paloalto and paloalto does not need auto tune, his segments were perfect

Super junior's song is one of their playful songs, it's fun to dance along to, siwon singing "oh my God, I'm so hot" is a highlight and is about to become my ring tone lol

Icon's song is like an electronic dance song, I hate the auto tune effect but it's actually not all bad sha

If I had to score Bobby would get 4/5 and the rest 3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On May 16, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

BRTHDY - SM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.