Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978441 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 5:09pm On May 22, 2021
bukatyne:

I would watch SJK fetch water for a month.

This one, odikwa very serious

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 5:19pm On May 22, 2021
descarado:

Lol cheesy
Fandom is real cheesy cheesy

Jung Hae in is giving me some new unique vibes. kiss kiss One spring night and something in the rain' OST can't seem to leave my subconscious.
His smile, his face kiss kiss.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

The fact that you had to check fam *face-palm*

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 6:54pm On May 22, 2021
captainhoo:

Jung Hae in is giving me some new unique vibes. kiss kiss One spring night and something in the rain' OST can't seem to leave my subconscious.
I completely understand kiss
You are not alone grin

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On May 22, 2021
descarado:

Are you a polyandrist?

My name is polyandry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On May 22, 2021
descarado:

Lol cheesy
Fandom is real cheesy cheesy

That's how I love SIG too.

Again I hope the love is agape?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On May 22, 2021
captainhoo:

Agape love only on this one. He's mine

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelfallz(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2021
How are you watching these series?

bukatyne:

@bold:

To think I started Pinnochio because of you, this life na per head cheesy

It is an interesting watch so far.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On May 22, 2021
descarado:

You are not alone grin

I hope you're talking about Michael Jackson's you are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 1:23pm On May 23, 2021
descarado:

You are not alone grin

Lolz. I had to go online to search his series so i can watch them.

It seems I'm going to personalize the guy. I'm getting greedy for him. Lolz

Anyone has any idea about where i can watch 'a piece of your mind'?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 1:26pm On May 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Agape love only on this one. He's mine

Ahhh. I can't let go of my JHI and I can't share either. grin grin grin

By the way, for the lee min hoo's gfs, when is he returning to the industry. Haven't seen his recent series.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On May 23, 2021
captainhoo:

Ahhh. I can't let go of my JHI and I can't share either. grin grin grin

By the way, for the lee min hoo's gfs, when is he returning to the industry. Haven't seen his recent series.

Nobody is responding, Jung hae in is not for you, stop claiming people's property

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
captainhoo:

Check kissasian.sh or Dramas.nu

You're attempting to claim man you don't even know where to find his drama Tsk Tsk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 8:53pm On May 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Check kissasian.sh or Dramas.nu

You're attempting to claim man you don't even know where to find his drama Tsk Tsk

Lolz. Caught red handed but I'm not giving him up tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03pm On May 23, 2021
captainhoo:

Lolz. Caught red handed but I'm not giving him up tongue tongue

There's no case here sef. You won't steal my oppas from me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47am On May 24, 2021
I can't believe taxi driver ends this weekend, sure there's been a drop in the quality of the story since episode 11 but it's still good, the fighting and driving scenes are still so awesome, Lee Je hoon oppa is still a babe, it seems they're going to dive deeper into his mom's murder next week, anyway I've enjoyed the series so far, the first half was so solid that I don't even care how they're going to tie up the loose ends, I know I'll be satisfied. Loved seeing pyo yejin in this drama, I've only seen her in cute pinkeu pinkeu roles so it's great she got this opportunity to show that she can do dark roles too. Man I need to go find out if that was madam Baek actually singing, I'll be very surprised and impressed if she is. She's scum here but I love her and I want her hair and pant suits!

I love how most of the supporting characters in something about 1% are in so I married an antifan, I also liked seeing song Ji eun's cameo, uri directornim must have a great relationship with his stars since they keep working with him, I just have to ask what the hell is inhyung doing with Jae joon, I'm not even mad about how he keeps attacking hoo joon, my main problem is he's such a lousy boyfriend so why the hell is she with him, abeg I can't wait for her to dump his a** jare, and forget about he might ruin her career it's even easier since she barely even has a career, she's not popular so I feel like she has nothing to lose sef, I swear if I were her, I'd break up with him and find one office job to do, in fact I'd rather become a barista at a Cafe or start selling tteokboki than being a forgotten celeb who's dating an a**hole, like he's not even nice to her, treats her like shi!t all the time, girl can't even eat her steak in peace and she's just taking all of that bull lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:13am On May 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Yoon Hye

2. Woo Hee Jin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:16am On May 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
I can't believe taxi driver ends this weekend, sure there's been a drop in the quality of the story since episode 11 but it's still good, the fighting and driving scenes are still so awesome, Lee Je hoon oppa is still a babe, it seems they're going to dive deeper into his mom's murder next week, anyway I've enjoyed the series so far, the first half was so solid that I don't even care how they're going to tie up the loose ends, I know I'll be satisfied. Loved seeing pyo yejin in this drama, I've only seen her in cute pinkeu pinkeu roles so it's great she got this opportunity to show that she can do dark roles too. Man I need to go find out if that was madam Baek actually singing, I'll be very surprised and impressed if she is. She's scum here but I love her and I want her hair and pant suits!

I love how most of the supporting characters in something about 1% are in so I married an antifan, I also liked seeing song Ji eun's cameo, uri directornim must have a great relationship with his stars since they keep working with him, I just have to ask what the hell is inhyung doing with Jae joon, I'm not even mad about how he keeps attacking hoo joon, my main problem is he's such a lousy boyfriend so why the hell is she with him, abeg I can't wait for her to dump his a** jare, and forget about he might ruin her career it's even easier since she barely even has a career, she's not popular so I feel like she has nothing to lose sef, I swear if I were her, I'd break up with him and find one office job to do, in fact I'd rather become a barista at a Cafe or start selling tteokboki than being a forgotten celeb who's dating an a**hole, like he's not even nice to her, treats her like shi!t all the time, girl can't even eat her steak in peace and she's just taking all of that bull lewl

Madam Baek is a musical actress. I was so impressed with her voice that I had to Google her name out

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23am On May 24, 2021
toykathy:

Madam Baek is a musical actress. I was so impressed with her voice that I had to Google her name out

Wow no wonder, she's so good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On May 24, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Time to shine - Feeldog feat Samuel

My babiessssss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 1:59pm On May 24, 2021
captainhoo:

Just started this drama.
It's on Vicki.

Kinda slow if you love fast paced drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO selling tteokboki is sending me because shell probably love doing that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2021
Happy anniversary babies!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
descarado:

Just started this drama.
It's on Vicki.

Vicki. Com ?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:44pm On May 24, 2021
descarado:

Just started this drama.
It's on Vicki.

Lmao it's not kinda slow, it's very slow especially the first 4 episodes, it's still a good drama tho just wish they had picked up the pace

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO selling tteokboki is sending me because shell probably love doing that

Ah toh, she doesn't know that's her calling, she's wasting time trying to be a celebrity lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 8:24pm On May 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao it's not kinda slow, it's very slow especially the first 4 episodes, it's still a good drama tho just wish they had picked up the pace

I'm at ep 3. Slept off. But I loved the storyline. If not cos of JH,.....

JH remind me of that guy that did one drama that has lawyer as part of the title. Have been thinking of the full name of the drama and the guy's name.

He was a lawyer with the lead girl. Always on diff eyeglasses.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:45am On May 25, 2021
Happy anniversary my princes!!! Except Taemin, who is a worm.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shopwiser: 6:28am On May 25, 2021
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:
Currently watching secret garden and I'm having a good time especially with the switched soul events. Lolz.

Lee jong suk be looking cool as usual wink(runs to hide before his fangirls comes for my head)

I am his number one fangirl and he is nae nampyeon. so don't come out of hiding.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:

How's the romance in vincenzo? Is it the adult hot and sizzling type grin?
I've read a lot on that movie but I'm probably the only wierdo who doesn't have a thing for that vincenzo actor despite his fine face.

There was nothing sizzling oooo, it was just eye sucking.

I appreciate it and i would appreciate even more if you have nothing for LJS as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

There was nothing sizzling oooo, it was just eye sucking.

I appreciate it and i would appreciate even more if you have nothing for LJS as well.

LMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.