Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,333 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978067 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:

Lolz. I had to go online to search his series so i can watch them.

It seems I'm going to personalize the guy. I'm getting greedy for him. Lolz

Anyone has any idea about where i can watch 'a piece of your mind'?

Come and I will give it to you. Leave MY OPPAS alone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:

Ahhh. I can't let go of my JHI and I can't share either. grin grin grin

By the way, for the lee min hoo's gfs, when is he returning to the industry. Haven't seen his recent series.

We were just in Canada a few months back for holiday and now we are relaxing at home. We have a YouTube channel in case you didn't know. Since I am camera shy, I do the filming and editing. We recently had a special guest.

It is LEE MIN HO or LEE MIN HOT, I don't know LEE MIN HOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

I am his number one fangirl and he is nae nampyeon. so don't come out of hiding.

You are his number one fangirl

He is my nampyeon

Together we will protect him, you online, me in person

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

Come and I will give it to you. Leave MY OPPAS alone

LOL stop fighting for me and my oppas, we can handle ourselves

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03pm On May 25, 2021
Since I have been hiding all my non Korean oppas, here is an Asian oppa who is Korean, crush is an understatement.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:04pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL stop fighting for me and my oppas, we can handle ourselves

Exactly, me and my oppas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

You are his number one fangirl

He is my nampyeon

Together we will protect him, you online, me in person

See, I don't know what you are on ooo. One thing I know is that he is first nae nampyeon and then I am his number one fan.

You are the person who dreams about him. Protect him in your dreams chingu, that is also important.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 3:21pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

We were just in Canada a few months back for holiday and now we are relaxing at home. We have a YouTube channel in case you didn't know. Since I am camera shy, I do the filming and editing. We recently had a special guest.

It is LEE MIN HO or LEE MIN HOT, I don't know LEE MIN HOO

Na wah oo. YOUR OPPAS ? you can have all except Jung Hae in. Enjoy your oppas grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:
Since I have been hiding all my non Korean oppas, here is an Asian oppa who is Korean, crush is an understatement.

Crush is also what you will continue to have on him from afar from very very afar

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

Exactly, me and my oppas.

Not exactly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

See, I don't know what you are on ooo. One thing I know is that he is first nae nampyeon and then I am his number one fan.

You are the person who dreams about him. Protect him in your dreams chingu, that is also important.

I am high on his love, I'm working overtime protecting him in real life and in dreams, you can keep fanning

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:

Na wah oo. YOUR OPPAS ? you can have all except Jung Hae in. Enjoy your oppas grin

LOL I like that you think he's yours or something, SHIFT!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Crush is also what you will continue to have on him from afar from very very afar

Hehehehehehehehehe....you are too late ooo. We just finished exercising and I was the aerobic ball.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
captainhoo:

Hahahahaha....keep telling yourself that. Ofcourse I will, GOMAWO.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Not exactly

Yes exactly

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
No lie

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:
No lie

I like this

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2021
toykathy:

I like this

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
EXO IS COMING AND I AM FLYING

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:
No lie

Especially but grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

Hehehehehehehehehe....you are too late ooo. We just finished exercising and I was the aerobic ball.

Oppa doesn't exercise with balls, try harder

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On May 25, 2021
sarang60:

Yes exactly

Not exactly

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oppa doesn't exercise with balls, try harder

He does just not with you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Not exactly

yes exactly

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 5:51am On May 26, 2021
I am currently watching Sell Your Hunted House, Youth Of May, So I Married An Anti-Fan, Taxi Driver, Law School. So far, the best to me is Sell Your Hunted House and it was the last one I started watching. Love the story, the comedy, the acting. I always look forward to the next episode. So far, so good. The others, I just watch to fill in the time. No real excitement.
Will be stopping So I Married An Anti-Fan because I just can't anymore. The story is average, the acting is just there, the chemistry between the leads I can't feel it. I don't think I can go on watching. I have tried to come this far.
Law School, I am currently in episode 2. I like it a little more than the others except for Hunted House but I don't understand if the police don't have a cause of death yet because someone was arrested "with solid evidence" for killing the victim by poisoning his coffee, but when they went for site inspection, another suspect emerged for pushing the victim down the stairs. So which is the cause of death? Maybe I will know what's up when I watch episode 3 today. But if anyone is watching it and can shed some light, please help me understand this discrepancy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50am On May 26, 2021
sarang60:

He does just not with you. tongue

No he doesn't *sticks tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51am On May 26, 2021
sarang60:

yes exactly

Nope

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01am On May 26, 2021
Ovems:
I am currently watching Sell Your Hunted House, Youth Of May, So I Married An Anti-Fan, Taxi Driver, Law School. So far, the best to me is Sell Your Hunted House and it was the last one I started watching. Love the story, the comedy, the acting. I always look forward to the next episode. So far, so good. The others, I just watch to fill in the time. No real excitement.
Will be stopping So I Married An Anti-Fan because I just can't anymore. The story is average, the acting is just there, the chemistry between the leads I can feel it. I don't think I can go on watching. I have tried to come this far.
Law School, I am currently in episode 2. I like it a little more than the others except for Hunted House but I don't understand if the police don't have a cause of death yet because someone was arrested "with solid evidence" for killing the victim by poisoning his coffee, but when they went for site inspection, another suspect emerged for pushing the victim down the stairs. So which is the cause of death? Maybe I will know what's up when I watch episode 3 today. But if anyone is watching it and can shed some light, please help me understand this discrepancy.

Wawu you're watching a lot, anyway I'm not watching law school so maybe someone else can help with the discrepancy. Wait o, are you saying none of those dramas have excited you at all or you're saying at this point they no longer excite you cos I've had a different experience, at least 8 episodes of taxi driver has had my blood pumping like mad and youth of May is just such a simple drama done so right, I can agree with parts of what you say about so I married an antifan tho the story is definitely just there and cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Gong Myung

2. Jung Gun Joo

3. Lee Phillip

4. Kim Tae Hoon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:38am On May 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Wawu you're watching a lot, anyway I'm not watching law school so maybe someone else can help with the discrepancy. Wait o, are you saying none of those dramas have excited you at all or you're saying at this point they no longer excite you cos I've had a different experience, at least 8 episodes of taxi driver has had my blood pumping like mad and youth of May is just such a simple drama done so right, I can agree with parts of what you say about so I married an antifan tho the story is definitely just there and cheesy
Yeah there are alot but it helps that it's just 2 episodes per week. I just realised that I made a mistake in my post. Was going to say I can't feel the chemistry between the leads in So I Married An Anti-Fan. Won't even bother to talk about the supporting characters.
Taxi Driver is good, at least better than Anti-Fan but I have seen better action dramas. Youth Of May is sweet. I love the main actor. Especially his eyes and smile. I mostly watch it because of him nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On May 26, 2021
Lee Jung shin's dad passed away yesterday. I feel so bad for my baby and the whole of cnblue cos I know their families are pretty close. I pray God consoles Jung shin and his family.

Kim young dae will no longer be doing the drama with seo Hyun Jin cos he's going to be busy filming school 2021, my husband hwang in yeop has been cast in the lead role and I'm so excited for him playing lead so soon. I love the fact that he's at least 6 years older than Kim young dae but lol he looks even younger than kyd that I wonder how young he's going to look next to seo Hyun Jin, my baby is just so soft, here's hoping they have great chemistry.

Shin se Kyung may or may not be renewing her contract with namoo actors. I think she's had a great career with them so she can continue but if she wants to break free and explore other agencies or avenues she can go ahead after all I think she's been with namoo all through her career and change can be good.

So we got to the end of the sweet and sour part of youth of May yesterday, from next week it's going to heartache and sadness. I really hope they don't make it too sad even though that's basically talking rubbish cos the actual gwangju uprising was a pretty sad event, I just hope uri writernim will pity my poor heart and not kill all of the people I love eotteoke. Oh man seok ahjussi needs to die tho that one is just a given abeg, he's awful

Finally those big heads in doom at your service kissed *sigh* at a point I was just like what is all this roundabout dialog, what is the writer trying to say sef, last week she wanted to love him so he could die, this week she doesn't want to love him so he won't die and I'm just like please aunty can you choose a hustle, why are you people stressing me? Better still can y'all just get a room and get it out of your system cos all of that tension can be cut with a knife. Anyway Las Las they kissed and I really loved the end, how he just disappeared. I was like Yass maybe finally we can get some action instead of draggy dialogues but what was that preview abeg, it seems next week is going to be depressing with her looking for him upandan and him maybe confronting his past, I just hope whatever they show makes sense cos fantasy dramas do not always make sense. As for shin do Hyun, Kang Tae oh and Lee soo Hyuk can someone please just help me tie them in a nylon bag and throw far away. Their triangle has not even reached anywhere and I already have a migraine. I'm so conflicted I don't know who to choose, no matter who she ends up with I'm going to be both happy and sad. I sort of want her to get over Tae oh and get with soo Hyuk but I also want her to sort out whatever she has with Tae oh and live happily ever after urghhh and the most annoying thing is he probably broke up with her due to some dumb reason like his family went bankrupt so he had to give up on his dream or he has a sickness or accident that stops him from swimming which is just so annoying cos those are bullshi!t reasons to break up with someone via text and it should deduct points from him but he's just so fineeeee I can't even, I'm just like yes I forgive you, kiss me lol. I'm weak. Loving the cameos tho Kim Ji suk, Han yeri, Nam da reum, oppa that wanted to kill bo young in abyss. If I can get a Jung so min cameo, my heart will literally sing

P.s : happy birthday to my faves Lee Philip, Kim tae hoon, gong myung and ah young

*currently watching*: taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service, Possessed
Song of the day : forever love - seeya, davichi, t-ara

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On May 26, 2021
Ovems:

Yeah there are alot but it helps that it's just 2 episodes per week. I just realised that I made a mistake in my post. Was going to say I can't feel the chemistry between the leads in So I Married An Anti-Fan. Won't even bother to talk about the supporting characters.
Taxi Driver is good, at least better than Anti-Fan but I have seen better action dramas. Youth Of May is sweet. I love the main actor. Especially his eyes and smile. I mostly watch it because of him nothing more.

Yeah the chemistry isn't really there in so I married an antifan, and yes there are better action dramas that have been done, just don't love my Lee do Hyun, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.