Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968069 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
toykathy:

Mi-ra I - ft island

Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the musical title
(lol I'm sorry)

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT STAR

Dear olodos,

MIDNIGHT SUN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Froshloaded: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
toykathy:

What's makjang fest?

Like taking it too far

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
So apart from the mumu cartoon snake in the beginning credits of the witch's diner (which I fast forwarded of course) I'm actually enjoying it. If I'm being honest, I loved episode 1 while I found episode 2 just there. I really hope I go back to loving it next week. Song Ji hyo is freaking epic in this role and I'm glad she's like a real witch witch. The cast is full of my babies and I'm just like *heart eyes* everywhere. Urghh I can't believe Baek sung chul is being an annoying irritant here, I so wanted to punch his face everytime I saw him. I love my boy but I was really hoping Chae jeong hyeop's wish would be for him to die, Lmao I don't care, that boy needs to die now. Lol but it'd be pretty funny if his wish was for all the bullies to turn into nice guys.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by parkparky(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2021
I want to see Taxi driver or Dark hole
Any ratings please

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim So Hye

2. Park Han Sol

3. Hwang Bo Mi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2021
parkparky:
I want to see Taxi driver or Dark hole
Any ratings please

Taxi driver..... Verified!

Dark hole is very dark, watch it if you like horror

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Just finished Mystic Pop Up Bar. Loved it. Also enjoying The Devil Judge and Monthly Magazine Home. Loved Was It Love but not a fan of how they ended it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Jin Goo

2. Lee Joo Seung

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Oh my racket boys! I like how I feel different kinds of emotions from watching racket boys. One minute I'm in tears and the next minute I'm laughing hysterically. I love love it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2021
I want to say happy birthday to all my Asian non Korean oppas born from first of July to today and I am using this monkey of mine to make that reach.

Covid is still ruining things all over the world. First it was my treasure babies and now it is Hani. Stay safe everyone.

Happy day 20, happy birthday Tay.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
I don't know when they will cut off all your hair so let me enjoy it while it last.

Nae cheonsas hair used to be just as beautiful.

I like that this group is not afraid to experiment with their hair though because JJ is not the only one with beautiful hair, his own is just the longest as of now.

A group of bold boys.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Jin Goo

2. Lee Joo Seung

An oppa and an oppa!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2021
toykathy:
Oh my racket boys! I like how I feel different kinds of emotions from watching racket boys. One minute I'm in tears and the next minute I'm laughing hysterically. I love love it.

Everything these writers touch is literally gold. From the reply series to prison playbook to hospital playlist and now racket boys. Just *chef's kiss*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Birthdays :

1. My husband Jin goo. Come back to dramaland oppa

2. My other husband Lee joo seung. I'm still sad that he and my baby broke up but I still love them individually so....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2021
sarang60:
I want to say happy birthday to all my Asian non Korean oppas born from first of July to today and I am using this monkey of mine to make that reach.

Covid is still ruining things all over the world. First it was my treasure babies and now it is Hani. Stay safe everyone.

I hope she gets well soon. Nae precious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
I really can't wait for song joong ki's upcoming drama. A lot of people are worried that it's going to feel like an extension of Vincenzo since they are both revenge themed dramas. Well guess who doesn't have to worry about that, lol me. I haven't watched Vincenzo so I'm going to be saved from the torture of watching with scepticism. Anyway I want to trust that oppa would be able to portray his revenge in a fresh way.

*currently watching*: racket boys, hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, the witch's diner, Marrying a millionaire
Song of the day : without you - Yoon bomi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Game time

LEE SUNG MIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Guess the drama title

PERSONAL EXISTENCES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
sarang60:

Happy day 20, happy birthday Tay.

A beautiful man!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PERSONAL EXISTENCES

Private lives

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Private lives

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SUNG MIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Triple

2. Money game

3. Money game

4. Urghhh he was so annoying in money game but that is the most memorable role of his to me so.... His character in money game

7. I wonder if they'll age him up to play song joong ki's grandpa in their upcoming drama. In the webtoon, it's grandpa but maybe they'll change his character to sjk's dad cos he's definitely not old enough to be his grandfather. Anyway I'm looking forward to the role

8. I don't want romance dramas for him. He needs to keep being a wizard on TV. He does it well

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vincenzo is bae... I love but not as interesting as it's okay not to be okay

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

GLORY JANE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2021
Englishisamust:
Vincenzo is bae... I love but not as interesting as it's okay not to be okay

Hahahahaha...they both had different charms.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lanren6969: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Do I really need a winch? We believe the answer is a yes.

A winch is a life-saver and should be equipped as early as possible, along with a reliable recovery kit. We recommend TED Winchhttps://www.tre4x4.com/single/4x4-recovery-kits-accessories.html which is reliable and reputable. TRE4x4 synthetic rope is a good choice for winches because it’s more wear-resistant, it’s lighter, doesn’t store as much potential energy under load (preventing snapping), and the synthetic rope doesn’t develop sharp burrs like a steel rope.
Along with the winch, don’t forget to bring some shackles, you can keep at least one connection to the front and back of the truck at all times, for ease of use, less to fiddle with in a recovery situation. TRE soft shackles are an additional option as well.
A winch line dampener will prevent a major incident given a malfunction with the winch (strap or cable snapping).

Recovery Kit

You should take vehicle recovery seriously. Not just because the items pictured here will save the day, but because the massive forces involved also make it dangerous.  Inspect your recovery kit regularly for wear and damage, as well as choosing quality recovery equipment, TRE recovery kit is a great choice that has been proved by thousands of users in 50 counties in the world.

Recovery Board
kangminhyuksho:

Muah!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:12am On Jul 22, 2021
I like that racket boys writers made Han sol play alone. She needed to know that she could succeed without seyoon. Of course I love their friendship and I think they are just adorable but Han sol also needed her moment of victory. This one that the other members are injured, I bet in sol and my sweetheart will get to play in the finals. Lol immediately that golf club traitor said they had met the CEO before, I immediately knew it would be Jo ahjussi and I was right Lmao

You are my spring is all over the place. The only thing that is not making the drama terrible is that the thriller, intrigue and the romance is interesting to see if not aigoo. They keep jumping from one thing to another and I'm like can we please focus on one or two aspects. Anyway lol as usual my guesses last week were bull. Aigoo OK so I get the twin thing but I still somehow get confused, is the living guy the hider or the other one and who got adopted? The hider or the other one. Plus if one got adopted to the US as a child, what were the two of them doing in Korea as teens? I don't know somehow I feel like the Yoon Park from the beginning is the current Yoon Park. Maybe he made his twin die in his place. Again I don't think they are criminals, they have epic mental issues but I don't think they've killed. That one's adopted mom was already dead when they showed her so I think her drunk husband killed her and it was clear that the husband fell and hit his head so Yoon Park didn't kill him, I think if there's any crime it would be him taking away the man's phone. Maybe he stabbed them repeatedly to make sure they were dead and that's why he had a lot of blood on him but I don't think he killed them. Wait what am I saying lol. Anyway this is one of the reasons I'm not totally writing off the drama, I want to see how they'll explain all of this confusion. I don't know, I still suspect the vet but I think he's innocent cos it seemed the person that stabbed uri rookie cop has wavy hair, while vet's hair is straight. Anyway I still suspect him small. Da jeong and young do are so sweet together, their romance feels like that of a couple that has been married for 30 years with their dry jokes and all. It's obvious they like each other, I just hope she won't reject him. I feel like ga yeong will tell her that young do has a thing for dating women who have issues to protect them and then she'll think he's only interested in her cos he wants to help her mentally. Urghh I swear I hope they don't go that route. If I watch one more drama where 2 idiots obviously like each other but refuse to acknowledge their feelings because of one mumu excuse, I will scream. I still think her mom's admirer is an imaginary person but I think da jeong is the one sending her gifts. Oh yeah there were a few ridiculous things that happened this week sha, like ga young suddenly passing the night in da jeong's house, understandable but totally ridiculous and unrealistic. Also the scenes with the English speakers seem fake, I know that hotel worker can speak fluent English but her tone makes it sound like she's faking it plus who says devilicious instead of devilish. And then that doctor guy called Aiden "you little creature", I mean really, nobody talks like that in real life. Lol the writer probably literally translated a Korean scolding or something. Creature Ko creature ni

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Lee Dong Hwi

2. Tae Hang Ho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

A beautiful man!

Yessssssss.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Happy day 22. I can't believe the month is already coming to an end.

Let me just say that anything Jaeseok oppa touches turns to gold and this show is no exception.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.