Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972597 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ovems:

Good afternoon, Happy New Week! I know you have seen Hello Me, is it an Older woman younger man drama?

Yes it is but the romance was very pg 13, they didn't even kiss. The drama is interesting tho but if you want to watch it solely for the romance, you'll be very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Lee Sung Kyung

2. Go Ah Sung

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Birthdays :

1. My no 1 bias in aoa and love of my life hyejeong

2. Pretty girl with pretty eyes Lee Sung Kyung

3. My baby go ah sung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Sung Kyung

2. Go Ah Sung

My babies!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2021
Wow Ji Sung is leaving namoo actors after 11 years. I wonder if he'll set up his own agency.

Everytime I see more casting for strange it just gets me hyped up, I can't wait for 2022. So far koo gyu wan, shin Hyun bin, oh Jung se, Kwak dong yeon and Nam da reum are in it, I'm even sure there are more awesome people I've not mentioned. The drama better be epic.

*currently watching*: hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, the witch's diner, the lover
Song of the day : stay - Jung eunji

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Game time

HA JUNG WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Guess the drama title

CRISIS HUSBAND AND WIFE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

I think this is moonlight drawn by clouds

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

I think this is moonlight drawn by clouds

Your thinking is correct lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HA JUNG WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've never watched him in dramas and I don't think he'll be doing any drama anytime soon cos he has a legal issue concerning drug abuse (p.s: he didn't do hard drugs or anything but he illegally purchased a painkiller that is banned for sale to laymen in Korea or something like that of course because he's a man all he has to do is pay a fine and he has his career back, all the women who used the same drug have basically been canceled by the Korean public, issorai)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
@descarado

Do you watch Case Closed on Telemundo?

It is a true legal/courtroom reality show which might be a little exaggerated.

Na serious Cruise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
bukatyne:
@descarado

Na serious Cruise.

Lmaoooo I do not watch a lot of TV these days but I accidentally came across that show one day and it's literally the only thing I watch on Telemundo whenever I have the time for TV. I've always been a fan of trashy reality shows and case closed is everything plus the host raps her theme song, I mean it's so bad it's good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
bukatyne:
@descarado

Na serious Cruise.
Telemundo ke?
I have never watched it. No be all these Indian soap?
I dey come grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo I do not watch a lot of TV these days but I accidentally came across that show one day and it's literally the only thing I watch on Telemundo whenever I have the time for TV. I've always been a fan of trashy reality shows and case closed is everything plus the host raps her theme song, I mean it's so bad it's good.
Oh, it's a reality show?
I'm in. Anything reality except bbnaija grin

Any idea how I should stream it pls?
E dey Vicki or Netflix?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who has seen blue birthday?

I will appreciate any review on that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
descarado:

Oh, it's a reality show?
I'm in. Anything reality except bbnaija grin

Any idea how I should stream it pls?
E dey Vicki or Netflix?

LOL it's sort of like Jerry springer meets Judge Judy and I honestly don't know where you can watch it. Maybe YouTube might have some episodes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
hpymoment:

I haven’t seen it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
hpymoment:

I am not enjoying it especially when I got to know it's 16 episodes. It's a normal (boring) time travel while trying to change the past.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

CRISIS HUSBAND AND WIFE

Emergency couple

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2021
toykathy:

Emergency couple

Aishhh! Correct, I totally just came to do dear olodos only for me to see this. Mtcheww lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 5:15am On Aug 11, 2021
sarang60:

I really enjoyed the introduction of the boss himself and I could feel your love and appreciation for him in the post and it just made me smile, then I laughed at how we are in terms of our boys.

We appreciate them like no other and pray they don't turn out to be D-bags.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2021
toykathy:

I am not enjoying it especially when I got to know it's 16 episodes. It's a normal (boring) time travel while trying to change the past.

Me running away with my data cheesy
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I haven’t seen it

Okay.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Support my baby TEN over TEN.

TEN's station song "paint me nakėd" is out now and the song is playlist worthy.

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
If you like variety shows, you should try SIXTH SENSE. It is hilarious the guest are of the highest quality, the main cast are awesome. The attention to detail by the production crew is above and beyond.

Anything that Jaeseok oppa touches turns to gold....Hahahahaha....(pun intended).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Racket boys has finally ended. Lol in my mind it ended 2 weeks ago so I wasn't even invested in this final episode, it just felt like I was watching some end credits or something. Lol I liked how everybody was falling in love upandan aigoo. Happy to see cameos from my queens Yuri and seulgi. I'm not a sports person at all which is why I avoid sports themed dramas like the plague. I must say tho that among the very very few sports drama I've seen, this is my favorite. I guess it's cos the focus of the drama was more on friendship, family and community than the actual sport. I am also ashamed to say that after watching 16 episodes centered around badminton, I still don't know shi!t about the rules of the game and I'm not even the least bit interested in knowing, yes I wear my shame with pride.

So after 11 episodes of you are my spring's young do basically being top 5 sensible male lead in a drama ever, these stupid people decided to introduce noble idiocy into the plot. Urghhh I'm so freaking angry, like I have been hyping him up especially when he told Yoon Park he wouldn't discuss dajeong with him, I was just like gosh what a man, what a beautiful self assured man and now what? He's breaking up with her cos he's sick? Bi!tch puhleaasseee! Urghh I wanted to punch him, like I wanted her to throw him off the roof. Then the idiot went home to cry, I'm like congratulations dipshi!t, you're sad, she's sad, I'm sad. Well done. It's not even that he's just breaking up with her, he even had the guts to say mean things to her, hospital playlist's ik sun didn't even do half of this and I canceled her, I swear jo young do is canceled, I don't care if he comes back and apologizes on his knees shedding a bucket of tears. We don't want your love again. Lol see me making mouth, I've already uncanceled ik sun cos oppa is behaving like he'll die without her, I bet I'll still forgive this idiotic young do (Urghh I need to steel my heart, I need to remain mean lol). Anyway I'm pretty sure next week will be them avoiding each other even though every cell of their body is screaming for each other, I can't believe I have to sit through that bull, abeg this drama should do and end. Lmao so last week I thought their dad probably repented and left them his fortune as an inheritance, aigoo this pathetic scum of a leopard that refuses to change his spots left them debt. Tufiakwa! I also don't know why that chaebol woman is going above and beyond to protect Ian chase, is he the only doctor that she can bribe to kill her chairman or whatever it is she wants. Anyway that boy needs to rest with his mumu strategy of trying to guilt trip people, last week he was blaming dajeong for being scared of him, this week he's blaming young do for not saving him when they were younger mtcheww. Bi!tch please.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Aishhh! Correct, I totally just came to do dear olodos only for me to see this. Mtcheww lol

Bishhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
I watched badminton in the just concluded Olympic cuz of racket boys o

kangminhyuksho:
Racket boys has finally ended. Lol in my mind it ended 2 weeks ago so I wasn't even invested in this final episode, it just felt like I was watching some end credits or something. Lol I liked how everybody was falling in love upandan aigoo. Happy to see cameos from my queens Yuri and seulgi. I'm not a sports person at all which is why I avoid sports themed dramas like the plague. I must say tho that among the very very few sports drama I've seen, this is my favorite. I guess it's cos the focus of the drama was more on friendship, family and community than the actual sport. I am also ashamed to say that after watching 16 episodes centered around badminton, I still don't know shi!t about the rules of the game and I'm not even the least bit interested in knowing, yes I wear my shame with pride.

So after 11 episodes of you are my spring's young do basically being top 5 sensible male lead in a drama ever, these stupid people decided to introduce noble idiocy into the plot. Urghhh I'm so freaking angry, like I have been hyping him up especially when he told Yoon Park he wouldn't discuss dajeong with him, I was just like gosh what a man, what a beautiful self assured man and now what? He's breaking up with her cos he's sick? Bi!tch puhleaasseee! Urghh I wanted to punch him, like I wanted her to throw him off the roof. Then the idiot went home to cry, I'm like congratulations dipshi!t, you're sad, she's sad, I'm sad. Well done. It's not even that he's just breaking up with her, he even had the guts to say mean things to her, hospital playlist's ik sun didn't even do half of this and I canceled her, I swear jo young do is canceled, I don't care if he comes back and apologizes on his knees shedding a bucket of tears. We don't want your love again. Lol see me making mouth, I've already uncanceled ik sun cos oppa is behaving like he'll die without her, I bet I'll still forgive this idiotic young do (Urghh I need to steel my heart, I need to remain mean lol). Anyway I'm pretty sure next week will be them avoiding each other even though every cell of their body is screaming for each other, I can't believe I have to sit through that bull, abeg this drama should do and end. Lmao so last week I thought their dad probably repented and left them his fortune as an inheritance, aigoo this pathetic scum of a leopard that refuses to change his spots left them debt. Tufiakwa! I also don't know why that chaebol woman is going above and beyond to protect Ian chase, is he the only doctor that she can bribe to kill her chairman or whatever it is she wants. Anyway that boy needs to rest with his mumu strategy of trying to guilt trip people, last week he was blaming dajeong for being scared of him, this week he's blaming young do for not saving him when they were younger mtcheww. Bi!tch please.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
toykathy:

Bishhhhhh

LOL I will succeed next time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
toykathy:
I watched badminton in the just concluded Olympic cuz of racket boys o

Wawu, well done ma. How was it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
descarado:

Telemundo ke?
I have never watched it. No be all these Indian soap?
I dey come grin

I stumbled on it and it is so much cruise. That's the only stuff I watch on Telemundo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.