Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961777 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Racket boys has finally ended. Lol in my mind it ended 2 weeks ago so I wasn't even invested in this final episode, it just felt like I was watching some end credits or something. Lol I liked how everybody was falling in love upandan aigoo. Happy to see cameos from my queens Yuri and seulgi. I'm not a sports person at all which is why I avoid sports themed dramas like the plague. I must say tho that among the very very few sports drama I've seen, this is my favorite. I guess it's cos the focus of the drama was more on friendship, family and community than the actual sport. I am also ashamed to say that after watching 16 episodes centered around badminton, I still don't know shi!t about the rules of the game and I'm not even the least bit interested in knowing, yes I wear my shame with pride.

So after 11 episodes of you are my spring's young do basically being top 5 sensible male lead in a drama ever, these stupid people decided to introduce noble idiocy into the plot. Urghhh I'm so freaking angry, like I have been hyping him up especially when he told Yoon Park he wouldn't discuss dajeong with him, I was just like gosh what a man, what a beautiful self assured man and now what? He's breaking up with her cos he's sick? Bi!tch puhleaasseee! Urghh I wanted to punch him, like I wanted her to throw him off the roof. Then the idiot went home to cry, I'm like congratulations dipshi!t, you're sad, she's sad, I'm sad. Well done. It's not even that he's just breaking up with her, he even had the guts to say mean things to her, hospital playlist's ik sun didn't even do half of this and I canceled her, I swear jo young do is canceled, I don't care if he comes back and apologizes on his knees shedding a bucket of tears. We don't want your love again. Lol see me making mouth, I've already uncanceled ik sun cos oppa is behaving like he'll die without her, I bet I'll still forgive this idiotic young do (Urghh I need to steel my heart, I need to remain mean lol). Anyway I'm pretty sure next week will be them avoiding each other even though every cell of their body is screaming for each other, I can't believe I have to sit through that bull, abeg this drama should do and end. Lmao so last week I thought their dad probably repented and left them his fortune as an inheritance, aigoo this pathetic scum of a leopard that refuses to change his spots left them debt. Tufiakwa! I also don't know why that chaebol woman is going above and beyond to protect Ian chase, is he the only doctor that she can bribe to kill her chairman or whatever it is she wants. Anyway that boy needs to rest with his mumu strategy of trying to guilt trip people, last week he was blaming dajeong for being scared of him, this week he's blaming young do for not saving him when they were younger mtcheww. Bi!tch please.

I have not watched the drama however, I can feel your frustration.

Pele cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo I do not watch a lot of TV these days but I accidentally came across that show one day and it's literally the only thing I watch on Telemundo whenever I have the time for TV. I've always been a fan of trashy reality shows and case closed is everything plus the host raps her theme song, I mean it's so bad it's good.

Hahahahahaha @ 'it's so bad that it's good'.

The stories are a wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Wawu, well done ma. How was it

It was interesting to watch cuz I kept picturing racket boys. It was fun to watch sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
bukatyne:

I have not watched the drama however, I can feel your frustration.

Pele cheesy

LOL thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
toykathy:

It was interesting to watch cuz I kept picturing racket boys. It was fun to watch sha

Niceu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
bukatyne:

If you like Older Woman/ Younger Man drama, look up Encounter aka Boyfriend.

The other I remember (Something in the Rain) was not nice (to me).

Ok. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Yes it is but the romance was very pg 13, they didn't even kiss. The drama is interesting tho but if you want to watch it solely for the romance, you'll be very disappointed.
Lol. As long as it has an interesting story.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Racket boys has finally ended. Lol in my mind it ended 2 weeks ago so I wasn't even invested in this final episode, it just felt like I was watching some end credits or something. Lol I liked how everybody was falling in love upandan aigoo. Happy to see cameos from my queens Yuri and seulgi. I'm not a sports person at all which is why I avoid sports themed dramas like the plague. I must say tho that among the very very few sports drama I've seen, this is my favorite. I guess it's cos the focus of the drama was more on friendship, family and community than the actual sport. I am also ashamed to say that after watching 16 episodes centered around badminton, I still don't know shi!t about the rules of the game and I'm not even the least bit interested in knowing, yes I wear my shame with pride.

So after 11 episodes of you are my spring's young do basically being top 5 sensible male lead in a drama ever, these stupid people decided to introduce noble idiocy into the plot. Urghhh I'm so freaking angry, like I have been hyping him up especially when he told Yoon Park he wouldn't discuss dajeong with him, I was just like gosh what a man, what a beautiful self assured man and now what? He's breaking up with her cos he's sick? Bi!tch puhleaasseee! Urghh I wanted to punch him, like I wanted her to throw him off the roof. Then the idiot went home to cry, I'm like congratulations dipshi!t, you're sad, she's sad, I'm sad. Well done. It's not even that he's just breaking up with her, he even had the guts to say mean things to her, hospital playlist's ik sun didn't even do half of this and I canceled her, I swear jo young do is canceled, I don't care if he comes back and apologizes on his knees shedding a bucket of tears. We don't want your love again. Lol see me making mouth, I've already uncanceled ik sun cos oppa is behaving like he'll die without her, I bet I'll still forgive this idiotic young do (Urghh I need to steel my heart, I need to remain mean lol). Anyway I'm pretty sure next week will be them avoiding each other even though every cell of their body is screaming for each other, I can't believe I have to sit through that bull, abeg this drama should do and end. Lmao so last week I thought their dad probably repented and left them his fortune as an inheritance, aigoo this pathetic scum of a leopard that refuses to change his spots left them debt. Tufiakwa! I also don't know why that chaebol woman is going above and beyond to protect Ian chase, is he the only doctor that she can bribe to kill her chairman or whatever it is she wants. Anyway that boy needs to rest with his mumu strategy of trying to guilt trip people, last week he was blaming dajeong for being scared of him, this week he's blaming young do for not saving him when they were younger mtcheww. Bi!tch please.
This same stunt you mentioned in Your Are My Spring is the same they pulled in Monthly Magazine Home and it was worse in the latter cos she broke up with him in the final episode so there was not enough time for a reconciliation. I LOVED Monthly Magazine House, it was an interesting story, really funny, wonderful characters, but that final episode, may God forgive the writer for that unnecessary twist. At least here in You Are My Spring, they still have enough episodes to set things straight.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Ovems:

This same stunt you mentioned in Your Are My Spring is the same they pulled in Monthly Magazine Home and it was worse in the latter cos she broke up with him in the final episode so there was not enough time for a reconciliation. I LOVED Monthly Magazine House, it was an interesting story, really funny, wonderful characters, but that final episode, may God forgive the writer for that unnecessary twist. At least here in You Are My Spring, they still have enough episodes to set things straight.

LOL what a wawu, last episode ke, lol at least it was short-lived. Noble idiocy being introduced early in you are my spring could be a blessing or a curse, they could either resolve their bullshi!t on time and give me some love, or they'll maintain the stupidity and suddenly settle in the last episode too. Lmao I will cry lol. When are these writers going to realize that trope no longer sells, do I have to wait till 2025? Haba!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL what a wawu, last episode ke, lol at least it was short-lived. Noble idiocy being introduced early in you are my spring could be a blessing or a curse, they could either resolve their bullshi!t on time and give me some love, or they'll maintain the stupidity and suddenly settle in the last episode too. Lmao I will cry lol. When are these writers going to realize that trope no longer sells, do I have to wait till 2025? Haba!
Yeah you are right. It can be a blessing or a curse. That's one of the reasons Healer is one of my favourite drama. No unnecessary breakups. Even when she heard that his father killed her father, the issue did not last 5mins. They settled before he left her house.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ovems:

Yeah you are right. It can be a blessing or a curse. That's one of the reasons Healer is one of my favourite drama. No unnecessary breakups. Even when she heard that his father killed her father, the issue did not last 5mins. They settled before he left her house.

I swear top notch drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ovems:

Wow, my feelings about the drama exactly. It got to a stage I had to pause the drama to check if it wasn't 16 episodes. It was a good drama but the end get kleg. So also racket boys

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
toykathy:

Wow, my feelings about the drama exactly. It got to a stage I had to pause the drama to check if it wasn't 16 episodes. It was a good drama but the end get kleg. So also racket boys

LOL leave the end of racket boys alone. It was OK, I think the problem was the 2 week break, everyone had sort of mentally checked out before the last episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL leave the end of racket boys alone. It was OK, I think the problem was the 2 week break, everyone had sort of mentally checked out before the last episode

I was expecting a game btw Yoon Hae Kan and Park Chan and not Tae San Abi what's his name again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
toykathy:

I was expecting a game btw Yoon Hae Kan and Park Chan and not Tae San Abi what's his name again

LOL but park chan wasn't scouted to join the national team. That last game was for people who were going to be part of the national team. Park chan and haekang's game was the doubles

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I swear top notch drama
It really is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2021
toykathy:

Really good drama. So underrated. But nonsense ending for the main leads.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Song of the day

PAINT ME NAKÄ–D BY TEN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Ra mi ran unni has a new drama and her character already seems hilarious. A doctor's wife who believes TV doctors more than her husband lol I can't wait.

I saw some pictures of park bo gum and I can't believe he's like already 1 year in the military, wasn't it around this time last year that record of youth aired and he enlisted? How time flies. Anyway he should do and come out healthy, wealthy and wise lol

This week's episode of hospital playlist was dedicated to old people. I really hope we and our loved ones grow old being healthy cos old people sicknesses is another kind of wahala and I really can't fit shout. Aigoo. Abeg for how long are winter garden going to continue this their secret relationship lol, they're so funny. Abeg they should make it official let us rest. They were holding hands in the elevator and I'm like aigoo all the security personnel in that hospital must know they're dating cos cctv lol. Chu minha is a mad woman and I love her. Mtcheww I thought I had forgiven ik sun but seeing only two of them in that train, I'm just like mtcheww oppa ignore her, she doesn't deserve you lol. I guess she has to work harder to get me on her side Lmao

P.s : happy birthday to my one and only yeo jin goo. A precious baby.

*currently watching*: hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, the witch's diner
Song of the day : director - lay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Guess the drama title

SIR CHEST

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Game time

HANI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yeo Jin Goo

2. Tang Jun Sang

3. Yoon Na Moo

4. Jung Yi Seo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL but park chan wasn't scouted to join the national team. That last game was for people who were going to be part of the national team. Park chan and haekang's game was the doubles

I know. But remember when Park Chan said he wanted a game with Hae Kang, (even till the end they didn't show us when he remembered Park Chan as his childhood competitor) I really wanted them in singles and not double

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SIR CHEST

Mr heart

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
toykathy:

I know. But remember when Park Chan said he wanted a game with Hae Kang, (even till the end they didn't show us when he remembered Park Chan as his childhood competitor) I really wanted them in singles and not double

OK yes it's true. But maybe he doesn't even remembered who he competed against as a child, they were probably not friends then anyway. I didn't sha mind them not having a single game together sha cos Las Las hae Kang would have won

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
toykathy:

Mr heart

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HANI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. The producers (cameo)

2. Not yet 30

3. Sf8

4. Her character in sf8

5. I liked her and her boy toy in not yet 30, not loved, liked.

7. She has 2 upcoming dramas, I'm looking forward to one more than the other but anyway I'm satisfied

8. She's acting with Yoon shi Yoon and Kwak si yang, I'm good. Real life - anyone she likes cos she's so awesome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : hey you
Artists : cnblue VS junho
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : cnblue's song is a nice rock song. The endeu.

Junho's song is also a rock song, I love the Japanese version more cos I personally believe Japanese language suits rock more than any other Asian language.

If I had to score cnblue would get 3/5 and junho 5/5. The only reason I'm giving cnblue a lower score is cos the base of most of their songs sound similar and it can be tiring sometimes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

TTHLGHT - FTSLND

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

MNRMN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Opemopem15: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.