Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985222 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
sarang60:

Leave nae namjas alone.

He's not yours, he has never been and he will never be

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

He's not yours, he has never been and he will never be

Look at her pretending not to remember I was the first to post about him here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
sarang60:

Stop it with immediate effect.

You people should allow me see man nau
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations on your debut guys, I wish you plenty plenty plenty, too numerous to count fans.

I don't know anyone that well yet aside from Steven and Youngbin. I am excited for you all, it has been a long time coming.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

You people should allow me see man nau

Take

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2021
sarang60:

Take

Sigh, na me cause trouble �
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Sigh, na me cause trouble �

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2021
sarang60:

Look at her pretending not to remember I was the first to post about him here.

Never seen or heard nothing *sticks tongue out*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
All my 5 doctors in hospital playlist 2 are now in love and it is so freaking beautiful. I liked this episode, I love chu minha so much, girl was just like do you like me? Say it with your mouth abeg. That's how a lot of people assume they're dating lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, if he/she doesn't say it with his full chest then y'all ain't dating. Lol the introverted girl suddenly became a noisemaker after watching a birth, I actually cried with her. Lol she will finish them with talk shebi they thought she was too quiet. I guess next week will be the last episode, awwnn I miss them already. I love how all of them in that hospital are just clueless about everything, nobody can detect that jeong won and gyeoul are dating. Nobody knows song Hwa and ikjun have been in love for 20 something years. Nobody knows about ik sun and oppa lol what do they even know. Is uri hodong ever going to be able to answer a question in this life, lol fear that kind doctor. I think uri bear is pretending to go to America so he'll be able to blackmail his mom. He'll threaten to go if she refuses to accept chu minha as his girlfriend. I love it lol. Cameo from chi Hong oppa, I missed him, it was good to see his face

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
All my 5 doctors in hospital playlist 2 are now in love and it is so freaking beautiful. I liked this episode, I love chu minha so much, girl was just like do you like me? Say it with your mouth abeg. That's how a lot of people assume they're dating lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, if he/she doesn't say it with his full chest then y'all ain't dating. Lol the introverted girl suddenly became a noisemaker after watching a birth, I actually cried with her. Lol she will finish them with talk shebi they thought she was too quiet. I guess next week will be the last episode, awwnn I miss them already. I love how all of them in that hospital are just clueless about everything, nobody can detect that jeong won and gyeoul are dating. Nobody knows song Hwa and ikjun have been in love for 20 something years. Nobody knows about ik sun and oppa lol what do they even know. Is uri hodong ever going to be able to answer a question in this life, lol fear that kind doctor. I think uri bear is pretending to go to America so he'll be able to blackmail his mom. He'll threaten to go if she refuses to accept chu minha as his girlfriend. I love it lol. Cameo from chi Hong oppa, I missed him, it was good to see his face

That rainy car kisseu was worth it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2021
toykathy:

That rainy car kisseu was worth it

So worth it!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello guys kiss
Watching police University and something cha cha cha......

That police University is my best. Hyeri is really a beautiful lady.
So far, they have not tanked like some. Good writers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
descarado:
Hello guys kiss
Watching police University and something cha cha cha......

That police University is my best. Hyeri is really a beautiful lady.
So far, they have not tanked like some. Good writers.

Hyeri You mean Krystal Jung right?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
toykathy:

Hyeri You mean Krystal Jung right?
Oh,krystal

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
@fk001:

Come and ask for all the thriller, action & crime movies you want here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
I watched a micro-mini drama this morning: Man in the shower.

It was so weird in a good way, I really enjoyed it!!!

Hometown cha cha cha is just turning my head! I smile like a fish throughout each episode. Chai, love wantintin LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
I watched a micro-mini drama this morning: Man in the shower.

It was so weird in a good way, I really enjoyed it!!!

Hometown cha cha cha is just turning my head! I smile like a fish throughout each episode. Chai, love wantintin LMAO

Oh my God, I love man in the shower, Infact all of 72 seconds productions, you should check out all 2 seasons of banana actually, all 3 seasons of 72 seconds, all 2 seasons of Mr hashtag and the sensible life of director shin. There is also something life of Ms oh and deux yeoja but I didn't enjoy those ones as much, they're still pretty OK sha. I don't know why 72 seconds stopped making these mini dramas, I used to stay up nights watching the episodes awwnn

As for hometown cha cha cha, that drama is just a sugar rush

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fk001(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2021
bukatyne:
@fk001:

Come and ask for all the thriller, action & crime movies you want here.

Okay thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oh my God, I love man in the shower, Infact all of 72 seconds productions, you should check out all 2 seasons of banana actually, all 3 seasons of 72 seconds, all 2 seasons of Mr hashtag and the sensible life of director shin. There is also something life of Ms oh and deux yeoja but I didn't enjoy those ones as much, they're still pretty OK sha. I don't know why 72 seconds stopped making these mini dramas, I used to stay up nights watching the episodes awwnn

As for hometown cha cha cha, that drama is just a sugar rush

Ohhh thank you for the plug!!!! Huhuhu I can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Birthdays

1. Go Won Hee

2. Jung In Ki

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Han Chae Young

2. Shin Dong Min

3. Nam Ki Ae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hometown cha cha cha continues to be sweet and I continue to love it. Finally the love triangle is here and I am calling on all the drama gods to make it a reasonable triangle. I'm tired of stupid, annoying, meaningless triangles ruining perfectly good dramas. Awwnn so hye Jin is that concerned about her outward appearance because an ex mocked her dress sence eeyah

Lost continues to be melancholic and depressing and I continue to love it. I swear everyone is going through massive shi!t in that drama and it's sad sha. Even the downright awful people are going through some form of hurt and pain that I can't even happily hate them. I'm like yeah y'all deserve hell but I still pity them somehow. I wonder why those 2 are still married. Unni is broken, depressed and she won't communicate with anyone, her husband can't even tell that she's lost her job abeg which kain marriage be that. They don't even sleep on the same bed. I just want to scream at them, get therapy or end this roommate situation of a marriage. Lol just's crush on naeun is so cute but she's probably going to ruin his life. I'm sure she likes him to some extent but she's too much of a hustler to allow herself fall in love. I'll like it to happen tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nae nampyeon.

I celebrate you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Micheal1200: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Birthdays :

1. The love of my life Lee jong suk

2. My husband shin dong wook oppa

3. My forever no 5 bias in after school Nana, so freaking pretty pretty. Here's hoping her future drama choices bang cos the last one na headache

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Jung hae in has been offered another Netflix drama that will be made by a Japanese director. While I have never watched a j dorama, I actually love Japanese art and noir movies so I hope this director will go that direction and hopefully it'll be interesting.

Prayer circle for Kim sun ho's fanbase not to turn out to be annoying af. I've been monitoring them for a while and I'm happy they're going all out to promote oppa but if care is not taken one day we'll wake up and boom they're the new BTS stans just being straight up disrespectful to other stars

*currently watching*: hospital playlist 2, hometown cha cha cha, lost, are you human?
Song of the day : all of onew's ost

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jong Suk

2. Nana

3. Stephanie Lee

4. Shin Dong Wook

Notable mention : on behalf of RaphaellaDD I wish Zico a happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Game time

HEO YI JAE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jong Suk

2. Nana

3. Stephanie Lee

4. Shin Dong Wook

Notable mention : on behalf of RaphaellaDD I wish Zico a happy birthday.

1. A baby

2. A baby

3. A baby

4. A baby

Notable mention : an ugly baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Guess the movie title

(lol I'm sorry)

NUMBER TECHIE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

1. A baby

2. A baby

3. A baby

4. A baby

Notable mention : an ugly baby

Lmaoooo. Raph must see this

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Olajiiree(f): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Hlo guys...... please any sugggested sites that i can download Korean series.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.