Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985018 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

UHM KI JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Hero

2. Heart surgeons

3. Scent of a woman and defendant

4. Hmmm maybe his character in scent of a woman just maybe sha cos I think it's his sweetest role

7. He's pretty much played every profession in this world but I love his doctor roles so... A doctor who falls for a patient or something

8. I'd like him to act with Kim sun ah again. Real life - he's said his ideal type is moon geun young and while I don't ship them at all, I would be open to them dating sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

The great show

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
toykathy:

The great show

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

I WANT TO SEE YOU

Dear olodos,

I MISS YOU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Random post : when it comes to Idols doing covers, there are really only 2 artists that are like my top top. A.C.E and gaho but these days uri fnc maknae group p1harmony be killing the game. I especially love it when they cover English songs. It's weird how keeho is like the only English speaker there but their pronunciations are just so freaking good. I mean intak was born in New Zealand but he was practically raised in Korea and he really can't communicate fluently in English, he understands but speaking is a problem anyway they all sound like English is their native language or something. I like that the rappers write new verses in Hangul for the songs and it always fits well and honestly I hate to say this, I really do but their covers are actually better than the original songs, yep sue me. I rarely rate a cover more than an original, I feel like there's only 1 song I've ever rated higher than the original but since p1harmony started doing English covers I'm just like give these babies their crowns please. Lmao I even started wishing fnc would have promoted them as a rock band but I'm fine with them as a dance group sha it takes a lot for idol rock bands to prosper in Korea. Enjoy my babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOhFgNKu10w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvZct5k6Ro

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : when it comes to Idols doing covers, there are really only 2 artists that are like my top top. A.C.E and gaho but these days uri fnc maknae group p1harmony be killing the game. I especially love it when they cover English songs. It's weird how keeho is like the only English speaker there but their pronunciations are just so freaking good. I mean intak was born in New Zealand but he was practically raised in Korea and he really can't communicate fluently in English, he understands but speaking is a problem anyway they all sound like English is their native language or something. I like that the rappers write new verses in Hangul for the songs and it always fits well and honestly I hate to say this, I really do but their covers are actually better than the original songs, yep sue me. I rarely rate a cover more than an original, I feel like there's only 1 song I've ever rated higher than the original but since p1harmony started doing English covers I'm just like give these babies their crowns please. Lmao I even started wishing fnc would have promoted them as a rock band but I'm fine with them as a dance group sha it takes a lot for idol rock bands to prosper in Korea. Enjoy my babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOhFgNKu10w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvZct5k6Ro

Cool. I like the good for you cover better

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
toykathy:

Cool. I like the good for you cover better

So sweet

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Lee Jin Wook

2. Park Soo Ae

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Nam Ji Hyun

2. Na In Woo

3. Jeong Ji Soo

4. Go Woo Jin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hospital playlist 2 has ended. There were lots of rumors about a season 3 but the writers have confirmed that there is no plan for a season 3 at the moment. I'm actually OK with only 2 seasons and I hope it has fully ended but if they decide to make season 3 I'll still watch. I would have liked to see seok hyung's mom's reaction to chu minha but it's A-OK sha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm just here to tell y'all to get ready for The Veil and NGM's plump-as-hell-ass!!!

If you don't watch it, you'll have unrequited love for 20 years!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
I'm just here to tell y'all to get ready for The Veil and NGM's plump-as-hell-ass!!!

If you don't watch it, you'll have unrequited love for 20 years!

You are literally referring to kangminhyuksho

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Hospital playlist 2 has ended. There were lots of rumors about a season 3 but the writers have confirmed that there is no plan for a season 3 at the moment. I'm actually OK with only 2 seasons and I hope it has fully ended but if they decide to make season 3 I'll still watch. I would have liked to see seok hyung's mom's reaction to chu minha but it's A-OK sha.

I would have loved to see her reaction too. This finale is a bit boring to me. Apart from my Ik Jun sha. They should have shown more of personal relationships than killing some patients. I like the drama a lot sha and I will watch season 10 if they are willing to give me

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
toykathy:

You are literally referring to kangminhyuksho

I've been doing unrequited love with Michael Jackson since 1967. It ain't no thing.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
toykathy:

I would have loved to see her reaction too. This finale is a bit boring to me. Apart from my Ik Jun sha. They should have shown more of personal relationships than killing some patients. I like the drama a lot sha and I will watch season 10 if they are willing to give me

Yeah the final episode was boring but I didn't mind cos they've given us 2 solid seasons and I know they just wanted to tie everything up nicely. I expected to get more of the interns and nurses story but whatever sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anybody watching lovers of the Red sky?

Gives me the moon embracing the sun vibe.

Me wey no dey watch historical.
Dabbled into this one by chance and was hooked.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Han Ye Seul

2. Min Woo Hyuk

3. Kim Hyun Mok

4. Hong Seo Joon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
descarado:
Anybody watching lovers of the Red sky?

Gives me the moon embracing the sun vibe.

Me wey no dey watch historical.
Dabbled into this one by chance and was hooked.

I'm watching and hooked also. Have always liked sageuk.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Song of the day

Stay here by Gaho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Birthdays :

1. My baby Han ye seul unni. I'm using this picture of her and her boyfriend because I need netizens to rest and stop poking their noses in other people's business

2. Hong seo joon ahjussi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2021
sarang60:
Song of the day

Stay here by Gaho

A SONG!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Ahn hyoseop is totally joining song Kang in the club of people who I'm afraid might be overworking themselves. He's doing that sageuk with Kim yoo Jung, filming a drama with sejeong and has accepted the offer to join romantic doctor season 3. The only drama I'm interested in is the one with sejeong but I really hope he takes time to rest abeg let's not break down.

So the drama with Jang geun suk and sooyoung is no longer happening. There was a disagreement between the producers and the drama was postponed till next year. Sooyoung and Jang geun suk are not interested in holding on till next year so they have both opted out of playing the leads. That's a pairing I was really looking forward to but oh well, sooyoung has been offered a role opposite ji chang wook and I hope she accepts cos that's another pairing I can work with.

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha, lost
Song of the day : special girl - infinite h feat bumkey

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JUNG JAE

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since squid game has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Guess the drama title

NICE DEVIL WORSHIPPER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since squid game has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OloriSheedah: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hospital playlist S02 ep1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
OloriSheedah:

Hospital playlist S02 ep1

LOL correct! You even added episode number

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

NICE DEVIL WORSHIPPER

Dear olodos,

GOOD WITCH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
sarang60:

Feel free to check it out.
I have finished watching it today, they should have at least allow us to see interaction between Yoon Jin-woo and Hee-ju in the last scene.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2021
PATAlolade:

I have finished watching it today, they should have at least allow us to see interaction between Yoon Jin-woo and Hee-ju in the last scene.

grin ........Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Sunday from THE VEIL and I.

What in the world was SQUID GAME, I hate that I loved it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.