Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973049 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO wehdone ma

LOL thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MASK

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Aigoo Dr brain is a crazy ride. First he synced his brain with a dead person, then a comatose patient and now a cat LMAO they should have just called this drama mad scientist because that is what he is. I am enjoying it tho, it's crazy and weird but I like it. And now oga is having conversations with a dead person *sigh* I feel bad for his brain sef but wait o does he have those brain sync helmet in all sizes cos how was he so quick to wear a cute and tiny little helmet on the cat LMAO I actually laughed. I don't think his wife was cheating on him Sha, I think lim became her friend because they went to the same clinic and somehow I think the clinic probably wanted to experiment on the kids and the parents found out which is why lim is dead. Yay I finally get to see my uhm tae goo oppa's seckshi self. Will that man ever act a normal human being, I feel like his voice has made him only suitable for bad guy roles, but can you imagine him whispering sweet nothings with that voice lol yes, yes I can

I don't know who asked me to watch melancholia, this is the real depressing drama lol every episode just screams olodo at me because what is all of that maths. My brain cannot even handle bodmas and I'm watching people solve calculus LMAO, as far as I'm concerned they're just writing jagajaga on the board. Anyway I like it so far, love im soo jung Unni, adore the hell out of Lee do hyun, I am satisfied watching them talk maths stuff I can never understand. To be fair tho I did know one of the questions, the very first one she asked about a girl and a bear, I have read it in one book like that so that was familiar, everything else I'm just looking like mumu. I hope all those people that were talking shi!t about student-teacher relationship can see that it is nothing like that (tbh I don't even care if it is as long as there's a moral at the end). Anyway the person I pity most in that drama is yerin, I just hope she won't commit suicide at the end, she's pushing herself, her clowns for parents are pushing her, school principal is pushing her and they're literally just raising those children up to be monsters that will do anything for grades. May God help them. The relationship between uri teacher and her fiancee is just ewww, I don't expect every relationship to be all fire and passion. People can be low key and calm in their relationship but when you see them you know they care for each other but these ones Aigoo they are so dry it actually breaks my heart watching them, no chemistry, no nothing, the guy tries but it comes off as awkward cos aunty is basically lifeless around him, light only comes into her eyes when they talk about math and he doesn't know maths so basically they have nothing to talk about. I can't wait for them to break up abeg and it's not even because I'm looking forward to any romance between her and ldh when he becomes an adult, watching them together is just sad. The plot of the drama sort of reminds me of strange hero, except that it's a teacher that's being persecuted here not a student. I wonder if their relationship will turn romantic once he gets older, I'm fine either way Sha. I do have a problem with this drama tho and it's the mood music/bgm. It is clear now that at this stage there is nothing romantic about their relationship so why does a romantic background music play whenever their together, is the writer trying to make us get used to it so that if romance comes in, it won't be strange or what. It's just a weird choice of bgm to me Sha. By the way I wonder what teacher's financial stand is, she seems poor but she attended asung high school which is a school for the rich and her fiancé is an ex-prime minister's son, so is she rich and just modest or did her family go bankrupt or is she a charity case or was asung a normal high school before becoming a prestigious one? Awwn the boy playing the younger ldh was the same kid that played his younger brother in youth of may. By the way ldh played a doctor that had a trauma relating to patients and here he's a mathematician with a trauma relating to math Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Moon Chae Won

2. Lee Moon Shik

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Teasers for bulgasal or whatever is out, it starts in December, I can't wait

P.s: happy birthday to my precious queen moon Chae won and Lee Dae yeon ahjussi

*currently watching*: Dr brain, idol : the coup, melancholia, life on Mars
Song of the day : freaking cute - beast

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Game time

LEE JIN WOOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Guess the drama title

SIBLING OF A POPULAR FAIRYTALE CHARACTER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : starlight
Artists : suho VS Kara VS vixx VS n flying VS chani
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : suho's song is a ballad, a duet featuring remi, they sound good together. I like the song, simple and sweet.

Kara's song is a pop jam, I like the funky beat, and the chorus is very catchy. Not a Fan of the sudden breaks in the song but it's not that bad sha

Vixx's song is nice. The endeu

N flying's song is a jam and I love it especially hoesung's high pitched singing. Not among their best songs but it's definitely good.

Chani's song is an OST ballad and I'm just in awe because I didn't know he had the ability to do a whole song on his own, no rap or whatever and his voice is actually sweet, he's not some great vocalist but he's a good singer.

If I had to score suho and n flying would get 5/5, Kara 3/5 and vixx and chani 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

MYGRVTY - YZ

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Guess the web drama title without vowels

(lol I'm sorry)

HTNDSWT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

MYGRVTY - YZ

MYGRAVITY YEZI

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jeon:

MYGRAVITY YEZI

tongue

Wow wow, this is new lol

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Wow wow, this is new lol

Correct!

Yes yess yesss!

.. Me and you on this topic now.

I told you I must win ur quiz.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JIN WOOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Air city

2. The time we were not in love

3. Nine

4. His character in nine

5. He has chemistry with all of his female leads

7. I'm looking forward to watching him in bulgasal

8. He's acting with nara, I'm pleased

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jeon:

Yes yess yesss!

.. Me and you on this topic now.

I told you I must win ur quiz.

Oya try the other questions

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title without vowels

(lol I'm sorry)

HTNDSWT

HIT AND SWEAT

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jeon:

HIT AND SWEAT

LMAO nope try again, you are almost there, you just need to change a few vowels

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better
Song title : starlight
Artists : suho VS Kara VS vixx VS n flying VS chani
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : suho's song is a ballad, a duet featuring remi, they sound good together. I like the song, simple and sweet.

Kara's song is a pop jam, I like the funky beat, and the chorus is very catchy. Not a Fan of the sudden breaks in the song but it's not that bad sha

Vixx's song is nice. The endeu

N flying's song is a jam and I love it especially hoesung's high pitched singing. Not among their best songs but it's definitely good.

Chani's song is an OST ballad and I'm just in awe because I didn't know he had the ability to do a whole song on his own, no rap or whatever and his voice is actually sweet, he's not some great vocalist but he's a good singer.

If I had to score suho and n flying would get 5/5, Kara 3/5 and vixx and chani 2.5/5

Muse wins this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jeon:

HIT AND SWEAT

Hot and sweet muahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Missing you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Muse wins this one cheesy

Who be muse o lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Missing you

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SIBLING OF A POPULAR FAIRYTALE CHARACTER

Dear olodos,

CINDERELLA'S SISTER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Who be muse o lol

An English rock band, my sugar daddies embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

An English rock band, my sugar daddies embarassed

Oh mtchew lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oh mtchew lol

LMAO
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy birthday my Jake baby

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
toykathy:
Happy birthday my Jake baby

Gorgeous baby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.