Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967971 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dignityaboveall:
Hello guys, I recently discovered Korean dramas on Netflix .can any one point to the series I must watch I don't want to waste my data . I love the romantic genre

Welcome to dramaland
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since the witch's diner has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Goong

2. Was it love

3. Hmmmm maybe ex girlfriends club

4. Honestly I'm not sure I've ever loved her characters, I've liked her acting but never really connected with her characters in dramas, although her movie characters are awesome

5. She and byun yo Han in ex girlfriend club

7. She's playing a witch, I love it. I hope they make her a really sexy witch

8. I'd like her to act with Kam woo Sung

So these were my answers and a few things have changed

2. The witch's diner

4. Her character in the witch's diner

7. A revenge thriller, she's good with dark roles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you're correct Sha but you didn't write the complete title

Muahahahahahahahaha

When the camelia blooms

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dignityaboveall:
Hello guys, I recently discovered Korean dramas on Netflix .can any one point to the series I must watch I don't want to waste my data . I love the romantic genre

Healer
Something About 1%
Because This Is My First Life
Lovestruck In The City
Goblin
Crash Landing On You
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
While You Were Sleeping
I Am Not A Robot
My Roommate Is A Gumiho
Doctor Romantic 1 and 2
Tale Of The Nine Tailed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dignityaboveall: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ovems:

Healer
Something About 1%
Because This Is My First Life
Lovestruck In The City
Goblin
Crash Landing On You
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
While You Were Sleeping
I Am Not A Robot
My Roommate Is A Gumiho
Doctor Romantic 1 and 2
Tale Of The Nine Tailed
thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dignityaboveall: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Welcome to dramaland
real drama land . So far so good . Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Muahahahahahahahaha

When the camelia blooms

LOL what is this? No luck today @RAPHAELLADD, I've already given this one to @toykathy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL what is this? No luck today @RAPHAELLADD, I've already given this one to @toykathy

LMAO my witchcraft did not work today, sigh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO my witchcraft did not work today, sigh embarassed

I'm sorry ma'am, contact me by 2am for fortification lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

CRIMINAL MINDS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo. I'm officially tired of RaphaellaDD

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I'm sorry ma'am, contact me by 2am for fortification lol

Thief

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
toykathy:

Lmaoooo. I'm officially tired of RaphaellaDD

He he he it's so much fun snatching victory from you tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Thief

Which of them, the one that was on Jesus's left or right at the crucifixion?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LOL @toykathy will soon arrange wrestling match for una

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Which of them, the one that was on Jesus's left or right at the crucifixion?

Neither, the one that's supposed to be in kirikiri tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Neither, the one that's supposed to be in kirikiri tongue

LMAO what!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yesterday's episode of Dr brain was really good, the drama is now starting to make sense. It's just weird how a lot of things are happening at once but I still find the pace of the drama to be slow lol does that even make sense? My oppa with the seckshi voice has died, lol at least his brain was useful and I still got to see him in his memories. Somebody give my mans a lead role.

Things I like about the teacher in melancholia, she's not some doormat, she might seem meek and lowly but Las Las she's a professor's daughter and she will not let anyone take advantage of her. She knows everyone in the school is corrupt, she knows her fiance doesn't have the guts to fight corruption but she'll still do whatever she wants even if everyone hates her lol she's even a bit rude sef cos I noticed she's the only teacher that doesn't tuck her chair under the table after a meeting with the principal. Now things I hate about her, dear God she is so careless and irresponsible. Her student is in love/has a crush on her and she knows but instead of her to properly draw a line between them she's pretending she's not noticing. She doesn't have to straight up call him out, most students have crushes on their teachers, it's pretty much natural sef but the prerogative is on the teacher to conduct themselves properly and let the child know the difference between a kid and an adult and it doesn't have to be in a manner that embarrasses the child but aunty is just there forming science buddies with somebody that's looking at you with heart eyes. People are already spreading nasty rumors about her and the boy in school and she still has the guts to fall asleep next to him and allow him rest her head on his shoulder, which kain sleep be that wey she no feel person hand for her body mtchew. Now those evil people in that school will have evidence to frame her and honestly she deserves it cos she could have handled herself better, is she the first teacher to have a favorite student? Aigoo. I wonder if seung yoo's parents have considered sending him for therapy, he's dealing with a lot and he needs to heal. At this point I feel like if yerin decides to commit suicide because she can't beat him, he'll probably kill himself cos it'd be the second time, also I just wish he'd stop torturing himself over the death of his friend. That principal's sister is a case and I know there's something between her and uri teacher, I'm just wondering if she'll turn out to be a friend or a foe cos both sisters are actually cray cray for power. I know I'm an olodo and I don't know what the hell the math in this drama is mathing, but I do know I have a better appreciation for math cos of the drama. I still don't love math but I can appreciate it. Pythagoras and his goons are still very annoying Sha. The endeu.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Abi! Have fun jare.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL @toykathy will soon arrange wrestling match for una

Lmaoooo. Raph is just mischievous, but she's fun laidat

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
hello chingus its being long kind of miss you guys wink
I need drama recommendations please.
which one is better "Dali and the cocky prince"(Kim minjae sighted) or
"work later drink now"
if they are better ones pls recommend.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
it seems junho historical drama is currently airing who's watching.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
lordprogress:
hello chingus its being long kind of miss you guys wink
I need drama recommendations please.
which one is better "Dali and the cocky prince"(Kim minjae sighted) or
"work later drink now"
if they are better ones pls recommend.

Hmmm, they both have different vibes. Personally, drink now work later is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
lordprogress:
it seems junho historical drama is currently airing who's watching.

Interesting so far

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
toykathy:

Hmmm, they both have different vibes. Personally, drink now work later is hilarious
any better recommendations.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
lordprogress:

any better recommendations.

Those two are good o just saying it depends on the vibe you want. Most kdramas are boring to me these days so I just watch for its casts.

King's Affection
Reflection
Happiness (I like this one the most)
Chimera
Now we are breaking up
Red sleeve cuff
Melancholia
Idol the coup
Gentleman and a lady (weekend drama)

These are the ones I downloaded but yet to watch some

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Park Hae Soo

2. Jung Jae Young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by buoye1(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Park Hae Soo

2. Jung Jae Young
Good morning Big sis, i have called your number severally but no response, so i got a text from your number i have with this screenshot of our conversation.. I'm not sure if you're still the owner of the line
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Jung jae young ahjussi

2. My forever no 2 bias in dal shabet, the pretty woohee

3. A whole lot of spice and more, uri very own @RAPHAELLADD I hope you're having a sweet day. If you want to see her pictures, Google "exo lay". Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
buoye1:

Good morning Big sis, i have called your number severally but no response, so i got a text from your number i have with this screenshot of our conversation.. I'm not sure if you're still the owner of the line

Send me an email on toykathy@gmail.com or drop ur number if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. Jung jae young ahjussi

2. My forever no 2 bias in dal shabet, the pretty woohee

3. A whole lot of spice and more, uri very own @RAPHAELLADD I hope you're having a sweet day. If you want to see her pictures, Google "exo lay". Goodnight

You won't kee me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aigoo a longer teaser for snowdrop is out and its like barely 1 minute but netizens are already dragging jisoo, from her enunciation to her acting, they have a problem with everything. I haven't seen it yet and I don't even know if I will, I'm going to watch the drama and I'd like to watch it without a preconceived opinion, I just hope to God we're not going to get another Suzy in dream high issue, from what I've read jisoo might even be worse than suzy in this role and honestly if she's terrible I'm going to be pissed cos they have actual talented people playing supporting leads. Here's hoping I don't see a reason to be angry Sha

Melancholia is bringing in 1% ratings. It could be that the maths is boring people (which I understand), it could be that people don't like the fact that it's teacher-student romance (which I understand) or it could be that people are tired of the plot (which I understand) anyway I do like the drama and I'm still enjoying it.

*currently watching*: Dr brain, idol : the coup, melancholia, when the devil calls your name
Song of the day : boyfriend - 2pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Ayofaks(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.