Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985165 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
hilda90:

Kim soo hyun is 27 not 28.unless you meant his Korean age .

I don't get it...is there any difference between actual age and Korean age...please put me through..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
ellab:

"he looks like a h o r n y teenager taking a picture of himself"
"come to me baby,I'm getting h o r n y" grin grin
"looks like he needs some Suzy action"
"his face,is he h o r n y or what"
"is this supposed to be sexy,how awkward"
"he looks like Kris Jenner and caitlyn Jenner love child".

the comments below the netz are wats killing me.
*dies* grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
jeweljoan:

I don't get it...is there any difference between actual age and Korean age...please put me through..
In Korea, a baby is a year old when he/she is born. So, it's basically like a +1 system where their Korean age is 1+ their real age.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Atk01:

In Korea, a baby is a year old when he/she is born. So, it's basically like a +1 system where their Korean age is 1+ their real age.
Oh...omo.
I just knew that.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi everyone,

Am currently watching 'i hear your voice '..

Who has watched it?
I liked it so much until the amnesia plots**hisses**
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
jeweljoan:
Hi everyone,

Am currently watching 'i hear your voice '..

Who has watched it?
I liked it so much until the amnesia plots**hisses**
love that drama,it received an sbs award as the best drama of the year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sophiangel(f): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Those commenters are seriously over reacting or just looking for a reason to hate or make fun of some one...Lmh has been know for taking childish and funny selfies,his nickname is 'three year old minho' the only place you can see serious pictures of him are in pictorials,events or airport pics,he does not take himself too seriously even in behind the scenes of his dramas his always goofing around and making funny faces,check his debut pictures with jung IL woo and you will laugh real hard. They should all take a chill pill abeg,cos my dorky boy was just entertaining his fans and we love him cringe worthy and all that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
sophiangel:
Those commenters are seriously over reacting or just looking for a reason to hate or make fun of some one...Lmh has been know for taking childish and funny selfies,his nickname is 'three year old minho' the only place you can see serious pictures of him are in pictorials,events or airport pics,he does not take himself too seriously even in behind the scenes of his dramas his always goofing around and making funny faces,check his debut pictures with jung IL woo and you will laugh real hard. They should all take a chill pill abeg,cos my dorky boy was just entertaining his fans and we love him cringe worthy and all that.

yess o..we minoz love him wella grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
sophiangel:

Hehehe..that's a good one.
It's always hateful comments..
Like it's the first time they have seen his funny pictures.
DIFFICULT LIFE OF A CELEBRITY.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cant close my eyes....waiting for vampire scholar

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
[Spoiler] 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon-ki gives a sweet kiss to Kim So-eun

FULL STORY HERE: http://blackkorean..com/2015/07/vampire-scholar-lee-jun-ki-kiss-kim-so.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2015
post=35647560:
Cant close my eyes....waiting for vampire scholar
Upload it ASAP, please.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2015
post=35648107:
[Spoiler] 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon-ki gives a sweet kiss to Kim So-eun

FULL STORY HERE: http://blackkorean..com/2015/07/vampire-scholar-lee-jun-ki-kiss-kim-so.html

opaaaaaaa spoilersssss... hehehe I love it tho. it was a great 1st episode. upload am sharp sharp o. I want to understand what they are saying. watching raw gave me a headache.

PSH inflicted her kissing curse on joon ki but I ll let it go cuz d show is set in joseon era and den no sabi anything that time.

good morning all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2015
@ellab,thanks for posting those comments.I wanted to do that but couldn't.

That Min ho's pic reminds me of the shirtless swimming pic Ji Chang wook uploaded on his instagram when he visited Bali.come see girls freaking out and hyperventilating over a bare chest,leaving hilarious and dirty comments.
hmmm,I wonder whether these celebs read their instagram comments,cos they would be blushing so hard while reading.lol
I think min ho's own was viewed in a negative light, maybe cos he is so popular and known as Suzy's guy.

Pls someone should give me the instagram accounts of other k actors.I am following only Ji Chang wook and Tal Tal from empress ki.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2015
post=35648107:

Can't wait.another drama to add to my watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2015
hilda90:
@ellab,thanks for posting those comments.I wanted to do that but couldn't.

That Min ho's pic reminds me of the shirtless swimming pic Ji Chang wook uploaded on his instagram when he visited Bali.come see girls freaking out and hyperventilating over a bare chest,leaving hilarious and dirty comments.
hmmm,I wonder whether these celebs read their instagram comments,cos they would be blushing so hard while reading.lol
I think min ho's own was viewed in a negative light, maybe cos he is so popular and known as Suzy's guy.

Pls someone should give me the instagram accounts of other k actors.I am following only Ji Chang wook and Tal Tal from empress ki.

Lee joon ki(actor_jg)
Lee seung GI(leeseungi.official)
Kim soo hyun(soohyun_k216)
Lee soo hyuk(leesoohyuk)
joo won(zu.won_moon.jun.won)
siwon choi(siwon 1987)
ajumma in healer(kim_min_kyung)
park min young(rachel_mypark)
yoo ah in(hongsick)
Jung il woo(jilwww)
park shin hye(ssinz7)
Lee min ho(actorleeminho)
ha ji won(hajiwon1023)
Lee Jung suk(jungsuk0206)

those are who I ff. smiley

as for wookies Bali video on IG,I laughed so hard. "oppa,take me into d pool with u", omo,oppa has 6moles"(yep,after I read that comment, I checked it out.ashamed of myself u say?of course no..lol). I think for some ppl,if its done constantly (I'm talking bout bare pics) ,ppl get used to it. but ppl like LMH,it's a lil strange. yes,he somexs post cheesy selcas but not to d point of posting some'n like that. most ppl were surprised tho.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Mp4sou please post a link of tweny movie
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>ITS GOING TO BE DOUBLE DOUBLE FOR YOU GUYS THIS MORNING.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.><><><><><><><><><><><>

SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT EISODE 01 ENG SUB

THE ROYAL TAILOR (2014) ENG SUB

.com

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Mp4sou please post a link of tweny movie

http://.com/download-twenty-eng-sub/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
post=35654982:

http://.com/download-twenty-eng-sub/
still downloading failed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2015
What an entertaining first episode! Scholar Who Walks the Night....PASS!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Atk01:
What an entertaining first episode! Scholar Who Walks the Night....PASS!!!!!!!!!

I'm IN LOVE with it I tell ya.
although the background music is disturbing but I love it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
ellab:

I'm IN LOVE with it I tell ya.
although the background music is disturbing but I love it.
It was beautifully bloody and had 3 kissing scenes! grin You can't help but love it wink

Plus Gwi is so breathtaking... evil has never been so Hot!! embarassed *swoon*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MrWaters: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please, what is the title of the drama advertised at the end of School 2015: Who are you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrWaters:
Please, what is the title of the drama advertised at the end of School 2015: Who are you
I Remember You aka Hello Monster

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
SlimAdenike:
still downloading failed

check your connection .............. i just downloaded it again to confirm if there is anything wrong with it.... but its going fine here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
PARK SHIN HYE'S ROYAL TAILOR ENG SUB : http://.com/download-the-royal-tailor-eng-sub/

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
post=35654917:
>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>ITS GOING TO BE DOUBLE DOUBLE FOR YOU GUYS THIS MORNING.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.><><><><><><><><><><><>

SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT EISODE 01 ENG SUB

THE ROYAL TAILOR (2014) ENG SUB

.com

Please, why can i download from your blog anymore? i'd like to download ROYAL FAMILY. have been trying for months without success.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
chikk:

Please, why can i download from your blog anymore? i'd like to download ROYAL FAMILY. have been trying for months without success.

i will check up on royal family but next time you are having issue with any drama ..the best thing wil be to drop a comment on the drama or movie page so i can tend to it on time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
hilda90:

Lol.The mere mention of her name makes me break out in sweat.
Visit netizenbuzz and see how Korean netizens put down the names of talented actresses just because someone makes the mistake of comparing them to Suzy.
TALENTLESS PIECE OF S H I T. mtcheww.

Wait! What? Are you sure we read the same netizenbuzz? Yes, suzy is loved but don't take hers as a good actress. Even the latest rumour that she'd be casted in "cheese in the trap" brought a lot of criticisms to her. Please stop spreading false news o. Yes suzy is loved in Korea as a person not as an actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chikk(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
post=35669658:

i will check up on royal family but next time you are having issue with any drama ..the best thing wil be to drop a comment on the drama or movie page so i can tend to it on time

Oh cool! better. Will do just that. Apparently its easier. Thanks...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
COMMON WORDS THAT OCCURS IN K-DRAMA

Its been close to six years now that have been a die hard k-drama fan and since that period when i watched my first Korean drama "Jumong" till this moment that have watched more than a hundred Korea drama movies not included,have discovered that there are some lingo that occurs in k-dramas if not all and am going to be dropping some of those lingo in this post,so keep calm and just read.......
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1.Na-ppeun Noem: When a guy ends up doing something that hurts a girl, the next thing the girl will say is nappeun neom meaning "jerk" or "bad guy"

2.Oppa:This is perhaps one of the most well known k-drama slang.Oppa is what a younger girl calls an older guy,it can also be used as boyfriend.

3.Hyung: is a word used by a younger male to refer to an older male.It can also be used between close friends.

4.Ai-goo:This is by far the common and popular k-drama lingo.I don't need to tell you the meaning of this one cos you already know it.

5.O-mo:This the equivalent of "Oh-my-gosh"

CONTINUE READING HERE./..//.// http://blackkorean..com/2015/07/common-words-that-occurs-in-korean.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.