Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001487 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
post=35700104:

That's exactly what am working on................currently converting orange marmalade, my love eun dong, mask and others ....so pls give me time
Okay...thanks for understanding...I'll wait

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
darling...u fall my hands oooo....are u on kaikain? comparing park shin hye to Kang so ra is an insult...only Han ji min came close...rest are just there
hahahahahha kang sora is pretty but she aint an epitome of beauty to me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
imagine that petite/little lady in Fated to love and Hello Monster Jang Na Ra is around 34
showbiz korea did a star ranking of celebrities who are over 30 but still maintain their youthful features,I wasn't surprised when jang nara ranked third on the list coz she doesn't look a day over 20
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anyi44:
She still pretty Just like her
she is gorgeous
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lee min hot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
.....U DIDNT ATTEND TO D SECRET I TALKED ABOUT O
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
megola:
.....U DIDNT ATTEND TO D SECRET I TALKED ABOUT O

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................sorry..oooooooooooooo...........i forgot...............which episode do you want me to fix
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
post=35708467:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................sorry..oooooooooooooo...........i forgot...............which episode do you want me to fix
When is Scholar who walks the night ep 2 going to be uploaded? I've been refreshing the site since morning, but nothing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amani337(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anyi44:

That girl in my love from the star is really complete in everything a man want in a girl lol
Guy why are u eying ma wife to be.jeje steer clear.am planning to give her current husband rat poison, so if u dont want ur own share steer clear.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
MOST WANTED: VAMPIRE SCHOLAR EPISODE 02 FINALLY OUT

http://.com/download-scholar-who-walk-the-night-eng-sub-mp43gp/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by juniour4u(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls which website can i download korean films free and easiy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
post=35710172:
MOST WANTED: VAMPIRE SCHOLAR EPISODE 02 FINALLY OUT

http://.com/download-scholar-who-walk-the-night-eng-sub-mp43gp/
Thanks, but downloading failed. Twice. 120mb gone, just like that. cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

Thanks, but downloading failed. Twice. 120mb gone, just like that. cry

its more than 120mb ...........its 184.93
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
post=35712428:

its more than 120mb ...........its 184.93
The first time, It got to 30mb then stopped. The 2nd time, it got to 90mb and stopped. That's a total of 120. plus I'm using normal browser which means I have to start all over again when download fails. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

The first time, It got to 30mb then stopped. The 2nd time, it got to 90mb and stopped. That's a total of 120. plus I'm using normal browser which means I have to start all over again when download fails. angry

stop the download .......am uploading on another host ......i will give you the link when am one with the uploading

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gwi is a certified hottie.
hes so hot but I won't forgive him for wat he did to dat lil gal but damn he's hot.

and that scene with junki and yoobi,when he came close to her and then swooped her off her feet to that spread...,kill me now.that was hot.
SWWTN just pack hot men full d show. its not normal o.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

http://www.sharebeast.com/75nshdbkljl7

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellab:
hes so hot but I won't forgive hin wat he did to dat lil gal but damn he's hot.

and that scene with junki and yoobi,when he came close to her and then swooped her off her feet to that spread...,kill me now.that was hot.
The guy is just awesome. Villain or not, I love him. I also like Yoobi's personality here, so bright and cheerful. Sort of reminds me of Sk Scandal's Min Young.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
post=35714245:

http://www.sharebeast.com/75nshdbkljl7
Oppa, I really love you a lot right now. Komawo! grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
My Drama schedule on a weekly basis:
Mon/Tue: I Remember You
Wed/Thu: Masked Prosecutor (on and off sha)
Thu/Fri: Scholar Who Walks the Night
Fri/Sun: Hidden Identity
Sat/Sun: Bluebird's House
Sun/Mon: The Time I Loved You
Mon-Fri: Protect the Family
Anytime I'm less busy: catching up on My Love Eun Dong, or any older dramas.

What's your drama schedule?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
I need link for fashion king (joo won and sulli) plsssss..... Can you help me fix it like twenty too so I can be able to watch it on my mobile phone.... Thank you very much *fashion king movie*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellab:
hes so hot but I won't forgive him for wat he did to dat lil gal but damn he's hot.

I finally watched ep 1 last night.
I agree with you,the too much pretty in this drama can cause serious eye defect,hot guys and beautiful gals.
omo,Lee jun ki is a good actor.that scene where he changed into a vampire was so intense and real.

vampire Gwi is hot! hot!! hot!!!.I never knew a person can look sexy while killing people.I was busy staring at his face the whole time.
I really pitied for jun ki and Kim so eun when they were being tortured by Gwi,same with the girl he killed in the beginning.
I can't wait to watch ep 2.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
who else is watching "I remember you".
I have suspected a lot of ppl in this drama,from the lawyer to that team leader kang.,jian,that neighbor who works at d morgue(joon ho) I'm getting confused.

I think joon ho= joon young and lawyer jung = min(hyun's lil bro).

I hope sum1 is watching dis show.Make e no be say I dey talk to myself.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

I don't have a particular schedule,I watch dramas at my leisure time especially at night.
The new dramas I watch are
high society
the time I loved you
scholar who walks the night.
divorce lawyer in love(currently watching it with my younger sis)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
hilda90:

I finally watched ep 1 last night.
I agree with you,the too much pretty in this drama can cause serious eye defect,hot guys and beautiful gals.
omo,Lee jun ki is a good actor.that scene where he changed into a vampire was so intense and real.

vampire Gwi is hot! hot!! hot!!!.I never knew a person can look sexy while killing people.I was busy staring at his face the whole time.
I really pitied for jun ki and Kim so eun when they were being tortured by Gwi,same with the girl he killed in the beginning.
I can't wait to watch ep 2.

gwi has this vibe in him. And his voice.*fans self* damn it. His voice..mehn.
today's episode dint help matters at all.
I'm drooling over a hot evil vampire and the vamp had to show his abs in ep2. At that moment I didn't care about his speech to d gal cuz the way he spoke gave a Shakespearian vibe(too much?) .

*sigh* Dear lee soo hyuk,
SHALL I COMPARE THEE TO A SUMMER'S DAY?
THOU ART MORE LOVELY AND MORE TEMPERATE:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

mon/tue high society and I remember you

wed/thurs SWWTN

fri/sun hidden identity

d rest,i read recaps or somexs don't care

*geez* mask is in d list too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Anyi44(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
amani337:

Guy why are u eying ma wife to be.jeje steer clear.am planning to give her current husband rat poison, so if u dont want ur own share steer clear.
Do you have her contact?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellab:
who else is watching "I remember you".
I have suspected a lot of ppl in this drama,from the lawyer to that team leader kang.,jian,that neighbor who works at d morgue(joon ho) I'm getting confused.

I think joon ho= joon young and lawyer jung = min(hyun's lil bro).

I hope sum1 is watching dis show.Make e no be say I dey talk to myself.
I'm on ep 4 now, and you're spot on about the lawyer= min. That's what my bro and I think too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellab:

gwi has this vibe in him. And his voice.*fans self* damn it. His voice..mehn.
today's episode dint help matters at all.
I'm drooling over a hot evil vampire and the vamp had to show his abs in ep2. At that moment I didn't care about his speech to d gal cuz the way he spoke gave a Shakespearian vibe(too much?) .

*sigh* Dear lee soo hyuk,
SHALL I COMPARE THEE TO A SUMMER'S DAY?
THOU ART MORE LOVELY AND MORE TEMPERATE:
They just had to throw in wicked fan service with that abs scene. That was the most intense moment for me, followed by Junki and Yoobi scene.
Dayumn! Nobody has ever looked so evil in a smoking hot way! That has to be illegal!

This drama did it right, with all the guy candy. JunKi finally has a real competitor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
hilda90:

I agree. That scene reminded me of Hyun Bin's Secret Garden claustrophobic elevator scene. Well acted!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I need link for fashion king (joo won and sulli) plsssss..... Can you help me fix it like twenty too so I can be able to watch it on my mobile phone.... Thank you very much *fashion king movie*

ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atk01:

I agree. That scene reminded me of Hyun Bin's Secret Garden claustrophobic elevator scene. Well acted!
yeah,that secret garden elevator scene gave me the creeps.I thought Hyun bin would suffocate.He hated elevators and small places that's why he lived in a big house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.