Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001780 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since jirisan has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
hpymoment:
Poor LMH grin

How is he poor when he is already married to me. Nae nampyeon is not loud.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol you people should leave Lee min ho alone o. Is it because he's not showing you who his hot girlfriend is. For all we know he could be secretly married sef lol. With that being said if his costars are choosing to get married in 2022, here's hoping moon Chae won gets married to me and minhyuk in April. I promise we won't divorce her forever and ever.

Thank you for saying I am the hot wife.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
sarang60:

Thank you for saying I am the hot wife.

Well you're welcome?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hpymoment(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
sarang60:

How is he poor when he is already married to me. Nae nampyeon is not loud.

Hahahaha

Forgive me oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Park Ki Woong

2. Lee Sang Woo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

HUSH HUSH WITH DISHONESTY

Dear olodos,

SECRETS AND LIES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Park Ki Woong

2. Lee Sang Woo

Nae oppadeul

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Random post : can somebody please explain what's happening with up10tion to me? Are wooseok and Jin Hyuk still members cos I didn't hear anything about them leaving the group or terminating their contracts. They took a break from group activities to focus on produce x101 which ended 100 years ago but they have not joined in any group activity since then. Are they now completely solo? Does it make sense to not include the 2 most popular members in group activities? I need an answer Top media!

P.s: happy birthday to my husbands park ki woong and Lee Sang Woo and my no 1 bias in halo jaeyong

*currently watching*: Dr Park's clinic, twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather
Song of the day : um oh ah yeh - mamamoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of strong woman do bong soon

1. Ahn woo yeon as do bong ki aka uri female lead's twin brother

2. Shim hye Jin as hwang Jin yi aka uri female lead's mom. Lol I used to refer to her as adult weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo cos of how strong she was

3. Yoo jae myung as do chil goo aka uri female lead's dad

4. Park bomi as na Kyung shim aka uri female lead's bestie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Game time

KIM AH JOONG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION FEMALE AND MALE TITLED PERSON OF MINE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lmao I really can't with this Dr Park's clinic. I just can't hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM AH JOONG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Sign

2. Live up to your name

3. Live up to your name

4. Her character in live up to your name even though she did have her b!itchy moments

5. She and Kim Nam Gil in live up to your name

7. I'm looking forward to her upcoming role

8. She's doing a drama with seo Kang joon which is great but I'd like her to act with yoo teo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION FEMALE AND MALE TITLED PERSON OF MINE

Dear olodos,

OH MY LADYLORD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning and happy valentine's day from giant dummy and I...Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Sung Hoon

2. Lee Joo Young

Happy valentine's day people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hope everyone is having a nice day.

From my babies to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Muah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oh my goodness.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
sarang60:
Hope everyone is having a nice day.

From my babies to me.

I couldn't ask for a better gift! Welcome back boo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2022
I like twenty five twenty one. It seems like it's going to be an easy and chill drama. Omo that imf crisis really wrecked the Korean economy. I remember g.o.d's joon oppa's experience. He grew up in the states and he was scouted to come be a musician in Korea. Apparently the day he flew in was the day the crisis hit lol he said he landed at the airport and it was empty, no one even came to pick him up cos the agency he was supposed to sign with had gone bankrupt. It's funny to think about now but I can imagine how scary that situation would have been for a visitor. Anyway I'm enjoying the drama so far, why do I feel like this might be my Nam joo hyuk's sweetest role yet lol is that even possible, how does he continue to get all this sweet boy roles sef. I've noticed cosmic girls members that act have started using their real names instead of their stage names, is that a sign that disbandment is near or are they like trying to differentiate their actor lives from their idol lives? But those children wasting perfectly good water and laughing about it. Aigoo lol I did not find that scene funny at all, I just wanted to close those taps but then again it's 1998 and I guess Korea probably wasn't serious about global warming and preserving the environment at that time. I hope the drama continues to be good. Their height difference is giving me all the feels

Immediately I saw song Kang and park min young drinking in forecasting love and weather, I just knew they were going to end up in bed, lol and I was right. At this point I think I should take my Yoon Park oppa's name to a shaman cos how come these people only give my man scummy roles. Tueh! And this is like his scummiest role yet aigoo. I was so glad when she slapped him, I even wanted her to slap him again. I'm patiently waiting for her to also slap yura cos she also deserves a very dirty slap. I hope this drama will not be 14 episodes of song Kang trying to get pmy to date him and pmy fighting her feelings o. I hope he will really play it cool as he said he will, let her be the one to come and look for him with her two left legs lol. So far I'm enjoying this too even though I don't understand the gibberish weather parts. But honestly dramas need to stop romanticizing stalker behavior. That scene were he was watching her tsk Tsk I know they're going to claim it's love or interest or whatever but it freaking freaked me out. If anyone watches me, that intensely for so long I swear I would pepper spray you. Lmao Don't freaking watch me like a psycho lol

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2022
toykathy:
This year is for weddings. Jiyeon is getting married and also Hyun Bin and Ye Jin. I am here wondering why @sarang60, @Kangminhyuksho, @RaphaellaDD, @Mickey02 are still single.

I come in peace plisk

I'm surprised say you quote me join shocked
Toh! Lemme shock you shocked
I'm not yet married. But does that mean I'm single? No! Am I married? No
Pls don't ask me where I belong.
I come in peace as well grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Mickey02:

I'm surprised say you quote me join shocked
Toh! Lemme shock you shocked
I'm not yet married. But does that mean I'm single? No! Am I married? No
Pls don't ask me where I belong.
I come in peace as well grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Birthdays :

1. My girlie Jin se yeon

2. My girlie go min si

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Jin Se Yeon

2. Go Min Si

3. Yoon Joon Hoon

4. Hong Soo Hyun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol

You started this again o. RaphaellaDD comman see ur friend o

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Random post : yayyyyy we now have a name lol. Immediately I heard brand new music was debuting a group with eun sang and gyeongmun, I knew they were going to be my new favorite rookie boy group (a position that has been held by golden child for so many years). Anyway their name is going to be younite and even though the name sounds dry lol I hope they have a great career and don't disband after 1 year. Most importantly I hope they actually release good songs cos uri golcha has started slacking in the song department. (p.s: p1harmony is really the most elite rookie group when it comes to quality songs)

*currently watching*: Dr Park's clinic, twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather
Song of the day : dry flower - yoseob

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2022
toykathy:

I'm confusion

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2022
toykathy:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
#throwbacktuesday

This one started really awesome and then everything went downhill. The drama became a confusing mess. To think joo won had 50 drama offers after enlistment and this was what he picked tsk Tsk. Anyway maybe he read the script for the first few episodes and got convinced cos the plot was actually tight but dear lovers of mine biko when you choose a script, don't just read the synopsis and think A-OK. Sit down with these writers and ask them eskis me sir/ma, is the 2nd half of your drama going to be shi!t? Yes or yes *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lemme just put it out there now. Yes I was going to post a drama special today. Yes my week is insanely busy. No I won't be posting any drama special today or even this week. Maybe next week Tuesday. Una goodnight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.