Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971520 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
peacettw:
Just hear to say that Korean series are one of the best things on Netflix. Just fantastic.

I watch them so much so that my Netflix algorithm has completely changed in favour of them. Waiting for business proposal's new episodes

You are not alone....ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by peacettw: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
sarang60:

You are not alone....ENJOY

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by peacettw: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
sarang60:
Babies

Awwww. My babies. Love the actress. She's really adorable

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2022
toykathy:

Kangminhyuksho

LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday kangminhyuksho. Bigger you I pray.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
toykathy:
Happy birthday kangminhyuksho. Bigger you I pray.

Gomawoyo unni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goodnight from babies i.

They are growing, entering their teens....voices are changing and so on. I am just glad that they are still really good friends and that they still sound beautiful Individually and together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Jo Seung Woo

2. Hoya (where is this baby?)

3. Ryu Hye Young

4. Han Joon Woo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Birthdays :

1. My forever no 2 bias in infinite hoya baby

2. Ryu hye young, love her so much I don't know if it's because she looks like a mix between Krystal and kim ji won to me but I really really like her

3. Han joon woo oppaaaa! Not me just finding out this year that oppa graduated from a university in the US. Does that mean his English is fluent? Eotteoke my love for him just tripled aigoo. Also I think he sort of looks like ji sung so my love for him just quadrupled *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Chorong is nice sha. Some mumu classmate of hers tried to bring her down by accusing her of being a bully so she sued her. The classmate has taken back her accusations and chorong dropped the charges Lmao. Hehe if I hear, I will sue you for all you have. Career that somebody worked hard to build, you think you can just destroy it? Look at what happened with Roy Kim and nflying's kwangjin, accused for nothing, lost all they've worked for. Anyway I'm glad the truth is out and I hope they are happy with whatever they're doing especially kwangjin who has left idol life. I wish we could read the truth on people's faces.

Anyway moon ga young has accepted the drama with yoo yeon suk aigoo that man is going to kiss the hell out of my baby. Wait is moon ga young still a baby lol

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, thirty nine, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs, the king of dramas
Song of the day : paradise - Lee gikwang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Game time

HAN JI EUN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Guess the drama title

PERFORMER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PERFORMER

Coconut head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Coconut head

Erm nope. Try again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Chorong is nice sha. Some mumu classmate of hers tried to bring her down by accusing her of being a bully so she sued her. The classmate has taken back her accusations and chorong dropped the charges Lmao. Hehe if I hear, I will sue you for all you have. Career that somebody worked hard to build, you think you can just destroy it? Look at what happened with Roy Kim and nflying's kwangjin, accused for nothing, lost all they've worked for. Anyway I'm glad the truth is out and I hope they are happy with whatever they're doing especially kwangjin who has left idol life. I wish we could read the truth on people's faces.

Anyway moon ga young has accepted the drama with yoo yeon suk aigoo that man is going to kiss the hell out of my baby. Wait is moon ga young still a baby lol

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, thirty nine, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs, the king of dramas
Song of the day : paradise - Lee gikwang

Exactly what I wanted to ask. Is she a baby? She's 25yrs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PERFORMER

Entertainer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
toykathy:

Exactly what I wanted to ask. Is she a baby? She's 25yrs

Please lemme alone, I still see her as the little baby in heartstrings. I want to protect her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI EUN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. The miracle we met

2. The witch's diner

3-6. I'm pretty sure I've only seen her in cameo roles so I have nothing to say tbh

7. She has 2 upcoming dramas. I'm happy she's getting more popular

8. She's acting with Hong Jong Hyun. I think it's cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
toykathy:

Entertainer

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot
Coconut head

My only love song

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Please lemme alone, I still see her as the little baby in heartstrings. I want to protect her

Lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Coconut head

My only love song

Kang, you know even if her answer is right, she's wrong for writing two answers.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
toykathy:

Kang, you know even if her answer is right, she's wrong for writing two answers.

Witchcraftttttt

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chai Chai Chai the writer of twenty five twenty one has wrecked me. I can't feel my toes, I'm numb Lmao so episode 13 was basically fun and a little bit of anxiety. Will baek yi Jin give in to his feelings even though everything around them is telling them they can't be and yes! Yes he gave in and can I take a moment to appreciate that kiss scene. It was just right, it wasn't hot or sexy or whatever cos honestly their mood and their situation did not need some burning hot kiss. The kiss was just right, it fit the mood and what he's been through with trying to fight his feelings. Anyway I was excited, I mean their ex teammate even came to support their last tournament and it was a really beautiful scene and then episode 14 came and it was just pure sadness. Aigoo sent go yurim to another country, tore apart our 4 musketeers, yurim and pretty boy didn't even get to date for a year and then worst of all those last sentences "congratulations on your upcoming wedding"? What? what? I swear I died and woke up. You mean to tell me they're just going to be each other's first loves and that's it? They don't get to live happily ever after? Eotteoke I don't want again lol, I mean I knew they didn't end up together but I really thought he probably died or something, so this writer is trying to tell me that both of them are alive in this universe but don't end up together because somewhere along the way they break up? Hey I Don suffer. How am I going to watch the last 2 episodes? I like my dramas realistic but this reality is too realistic biko please give me back my early 2000's dramas where no matter how long couples separate, first loves will still find each other. Eotteoke OK lemme finish this post and goan cry small

Forecasting love and weather has entered bleh territory and honestly it's been that way since like episode 9 or so but I still like it sha, plus taekyung and her penguin boyfriend's romance is keeping me entertained even though they have like 3 scenes. Aigoo what are we going to do about yura and Yoon park,can they ever agree on anything? That being said honestly kudos to people who are grown enough to make life altering decisions like marriage and childbearing. I'm still so immature the best thing I can think of right now is being minhyuk's side piece and baby sitting his children lol aigoo

King of pigs is splendid as always. Omo I had to close my eye small when that idiot was trying to get himself off the wall and tore a bit of his skin. Lmao not me shouting at my laptop "Jong suk sweetie I know you're a policeman and you swore to protect human lives but baby these bi!tches must die, join the revenge squad biko". When they showed that suicide game scene I was so angry that my hands were legit shaking. Sometimes I wish they'd stop showing the high school bullying days cos I get so angry that my temperature actually rises like some cartoon character. I won't mind watching only the revenge scenes at least we already know the 31 bullies, Let's just see them die but I know we'll still get to see more cos I'm sure that boy with the baseball probably died while they were trying to stand up to the bullies. Lmao at Chae jung an pursuing "hwang Kyung min" this man spent a year plus figuring the perfect revenge on 31 people and you really think you can catch him so easily. I totally knew he wasn't the one in the car. In fact she just cleared way for him to kill that idiotic principal. Lemme goan drink cold water, my blood is hot

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Coconut head

My only love song

Correct! And you get extra points for calling the coconut head a coconut head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
toykathy:

Lmao she's correct. In fact I want to dash her money sef cos the insulter of my enemy is my friend... Or whatever Shakespeare said

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Witchcraftttttt

Hey! That's my occupation plisk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! And you get extra points for calling the coconut head a coconut head

Yayyyy!
The evil plans of some people backfired grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Yayyyy!
The evil plans of some people backfired grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Random post : I know minhyuk's upcoming drama is going to be pre produced and I really hope they have finished filming. This man has been on a diet for the drama since December! He legit looks like a broomstick these days. Honestly if he's not playing a terminally ill patient the director must tell me why he made my boy hop on a diet for this long

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Tae Hee

2. Won Jin Ah

3. One (where is this sweetie of mine)

4. Irene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.