Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971203 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao she's correct. In fact I want to dash her money sef cos the insulter of my enemy is my friend... Or whatever Shakespeare said

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Park si yeon unni, so gorgeous

2. Kim Tae hee unni, so gorgeous

3. My forever no 2 bias in after school yoo so young

4. Jo woo ri my sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2022
5. My one and only husband one

6. Won Jin ah, so gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Random post : I can't believe there are people who actually don't enjoy the fact that there is no serious conflict in a business proposal. Lmao I'm always grateful to find dramas with unnecessary drama cos there's a lot of dramas out there with headache inducing conflicts. Aigoo different strokes for different folks I guess. Anyway I'm very glad the ratings keep increasing even though the plot is slowly coming to an end

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, thirty nine, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs, the king of dramas
Song of the day : Superhero - lunafly

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
#throwbacktuesday

Awwwnn I really liked this one even though of course towards the end it became the generic oh let's break up for some yeye reason and later get back together drama, I still enjoyed it. I think what I loved the most about it was the fact that there was really no real villain. Before I watched this most of the dramas I had seen had evil 2nd leads but here even though the female leads started out as enemies they ended up being best friends and even the 2nd male lead wasn't all bad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YEON JUNG HOON

(I used the picture with his wife cos #couplegoals I love them so much)

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol are you blind, can't you see the beautiful picture below)

Since lie to lie has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Guess the drama title

MATCHMAKING COMPANY : (NAME)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

MATCHMAKING COMPANY : (NAME)

Dating agency: Cyrano

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Bread love and dreams AKA A man called baker king AKA King of baking, Kim Tak-Goo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Bread love and dreams AKA A man called baker king AKA King of baking, Kim Tak-Goo

Correct! You got both answers right. Even putting names that I didn't know the drama had lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since lie to lie has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is an official declaration.

The drama I am married to at the moment is BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I can't believe there are people who actually don't enjoy the fact that there is no serious conflict in a business proposal. Lmao I'm always grateful to find dramas with unnecessary drama cos there's a lot of dramas out there with headache inducing conflicts. Aigoo different strokes for different folks I guess. Anyway I'm very glad the ratings keep increasing even though the plot is slowly coming to an end

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, thirty nine, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs, the king of dramas
Song of the day : Superhero - lunafly

Some people like unnecessary wahala. I almost choked on laughter in ep 9. I love the drama so much I want to download it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
sarang60:
This is an official declaration.

The drama I am married to at the moment is BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
It's the only airing kdrama I refresh dramacool for every 30mins on Mondays and Tuesdays

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
sarang60:

Some people like unnecessary wahala. I almost choked on laughter in ep 9. I love the drama so much I want to download it.

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
toykathy:

It's the only airing kdrama I refresh dramacool for every 30mins on Mondays and Tuesdays

E say na every 30 minutes aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrs Kang oooooo...........

The King of pigs is everything. I am crying, angry, mad, upset, excited at the sight of blood knowing that it is from one of the 31’s. I don’t want Jong Suk to stop kyung Min at all....

I love the thrill, the chase, the tease before the kill, I am anticipating the death of 31 people...I think I have gone crazy please help me. This drama makes me feel like a psycho.

The fact that they are still scumbags even as adults just makes my stomach turn. Ahn whatever his name is death was satisfying.

I do skip some of the flashbacks by the way because I would have broken my phone already.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

E say na every 30 minutes aigoo

That's how crazy am enjoying it. I watch each episode thrice before deleting

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
sarang60:

The King of pigs is everything. I am crying, angry, mad, upset, excited at the sight of blood knowing that it is from one of the 31’s. I don’t want Jong Suk to stop kyung Min at all....

I love the thrill, the chase, the tease before the kill, I am anticipating the death of 31 people...I think I have gone crazy please help me. This drama makes me feel like a psycho.

The fact that they are still scumbags even as adults just makes my stomach turn. Ahn whatever his name is death was satisfying.

I do skip some of the flashbacks by the way because I would have broken my phone already.

What is the drama about? Serial killing?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You got both answers right. Even putting names that I didn't know the drama had lol

grin I didn't know which one was the popular name he he

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
toykathy:

What is the drama about? Serial killing?

It is a revenge drama.

Bullied senseless in high school and then getting revenge on each and every one of them as an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : THE REASON I'M GETTING MARRIED

Main CAST :
Song Jong ho
Park hee von
Hong Jong Hyun

Channel : kbs
Year : 2014

Fun fact : erm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
A lady (phv) is at a restaurant with 2 of her friends. Apparently they were invited by the boyfriend of one of the friends who's planning to propose to her. He thinks it's a surprise but doesn't know that the ladies have already figured it out. As he goes to prepare the surprise, the ladies chat, they ask the bride to be(her name is hyejeong) why she's planning to marry him after dating for only 3 months, hyejeong says he's a lawyer, the last born and his parents are rich. The other ladies are excited for her, they tell her to make it last cos they don't want to be bothered with divorce and remarriage news since she already picked a wedding date when they've been on only 5 dates. Hyejeong says she's sure he's the one, you don't have to study a man for too long before you know, if he doesn't seem right on the first date, he won't be right even after 100 dates (Lmao I do believe this sha). The girls laugh trying to guess what he's doing, phv (her name is Kim ji won) guesses he's blowing balloons for the surprise. Hyejeong reminds them to act surprised when he comes in. The guy comes in with a cake, balloons and flowers. He's very awkward lol and the girls laugh about how obvious he is but act out the fake surprise, jiwon takes a picture of the newly engaged couple and we hear her voice over "we date people for love but marriage isn't just about love, when relationships blossoms through love and become a reliable system, women need some kind of evidence. A lifetime's too long to live based on love, life is always Rocky.." her train of thought is interrupted by a message on her phone. The number is saved as" my husband ", the message reads "I finish in 30 minutes".

A man (sjh) is at a hostess bar with 2 men and some girls, drinking and partying. Sjh starts advertising insurance plans to one of the men. Apparently he works for an insurance company and the man is a rich client he and his colleague are trying to get. He seems to be very good at sweet talking and pouring drinks for the man cos he agrees to become a client and sjh's colleague is impressed.

Sjh is in the restroom when his colleague comes in drunk and with a cigarette in his mouth, sjh tells him not to smoke cos the restroom is a non smoking zone and tells him to quit smoking. He gives him some candy and also takes some. Colleague says gosh you're so determined, anyway team leader I respect you, you got him to buy many corporate plans. You won't catch a taxi by this time of the night, let me drive you home (me: ah! You're drunk sir). Sjh says I have my own driver.

We see him in the car with jiwon in the driver's seat (oh he's her husband) he drinks a hangover tonic, reclines his seat and starts sleeping. Jiwon whines aren't you going to look at me? He sits up, moves his face close to hers says yeah you've lost weight and lays back down saying I feel sick. She says no, we haven't met in days (me:are they not married?) he grunts and tries to lie more comfortably. She says wait didn't you say I was pretty even if I'm plump, he chuckles, pinches her cheek and says I never said you were pretty, I said you were alright. She says ya don't try to let it slide like this. He tiredly says what? She says I asked you before why you're marrying me (me:ok they aren't married yet). He's struggling to sleep and says I'm sorry it's all my fault.. She pinches him, he screams hey, sits up and says so you want to know why I'm marrying you, Why do we call night, night? She scoffs and says because it's night, he says so you know. She shouts his name han seunguk! She starts pinching him while he whines. Tell me properly, make it convincing, emotional! Hot! He gets angry and says is hyejeong marrying a loser who's successful? Lol she freezes and says why are you bringing her into this, also why is he a loser if he's successful? He chuckles and continues sleeping. She notices that traffic police are carrying out drunk driving tests on the road and says why are they doing this on a Friday? He says why does it matter I'm the one who's drunk. He suddenly sits up and asks did you? She says well I couldn't congratulate her by drinking water (me:Lmao you totally could sha) he pinches her cheek and says aigoo kim ji won. She removes his hand and says what am I going to do, this is all your fault you haven't answered me. Why are you marrying me?

They're at home, he's had his bath, he opens the fridge takes out a satchet of Health drink and starts drinking (he must be obsessed with it cos the trashcan is full of empty satchets of the drink. He playfully tells her you're stupid, why drive when you're drunk. She angrily says they let us off with a warning so stop nagging, and what, stupid?! Ya. He says don't worry I'll still marry you even if you're stupid, he gets into bed. She goes in after him picking up his socks and saying I've told you not to leave your socks on the floor... She notices the bin full of empty satchets and says this health drink again? He says I wouldn't have the energy to work 2 jobs without it, try to become friends with it, they said it's good for my body. She says I hate the smell, it makes me want to throw up. Tell me, me or the health drink? I can't live in the same house with it. He smiles and says really? (me: he's really a jokester sha) she gets angry and tries to hit him. He says look all over my room pink duvet, pink drawers, someone would think I'm a pervert but I'm putting up with it for you. Let's let go of petty issues. She says petty issues? Even couples madly in love end up fighting over petty issues, we should be trying to adapt to each other. He wants to say something but changes his mind, she says what, do you want to live with another woman? He smiles and says really? (Lmao why do I love him) she says how dare you. He says don't worry I can handle it, you haven't changed in the past 6 years, I've totally given up. I made up my mind ages ago. Her stomach rumbles and she says you made me shout and now I'm hungry. He says I've told you to eat, stop dieting to fit your wedding dress, men don't like women all dressed up, they prefer them naked. Lmao he starts looking at her lustfully and tells her to join him in bed. She gets angry and starts to leave, he says sleep over. She says no thank you, I know you're only saying that because you can't be bothered to drive me back home and you feel sorry. Why are you marrying me, do you feel bad because I'm getting old? He pretends to fall asleep.

At her home she notices some boxes packed. She asks her mom why she's clearing out her stuf when she's not getting married till 3 months time. Mom says seeing how sensitive you are, you must really be getting married. I was cleaning the house when I saw some of your dad's stuff, she shows jiwon a bankbook and says your dad left this for your wedding (her dad must be dead) use it for your wedding gifts and don't feel too bad that your dad can't walk you down the aisle. Her younger sister jiyeong arrives and mom goes to scold her for coming home late (Omo jiyeong is played by the real life kim ji won lol). Jiwon is looking through her father's things and notices a snow globe, she looks at it sadly and looks at their family portrait on the shelf.

The next day she's at work having a conversation on the phone with hyejeong, they're both gushing about a high end boutique that sells expensive wedding gowns. Jiwon says she doesn't have the money but she'll still go to the wedding boutique just to see the clothes. A call from seunguk comes in (lol it's funny how she saved his name as my husband sha). She's giving him the address to the boutique so he'll meet her but he tells her he has an important meeting with a client and he needs to attend it, she should choose between him going with her or him getting a fat bonus. She shouts you rotten jerk didn't I tell you to take a day off so we can go to the boutique lol he ends the call.

She gets to the boutique and it's a really fancy place, they even have valets to park customers cars. Lmao they show her their price list and she's flustered. They ask her which package she'll go for and she stammers "since this is not a decision I should make on my own ill come back later". She decides to look around and sees a really beautiful wedding gown, she asks if she can try it on, they agree. Lol they basically have to force her into the gown cos it's a small size but it's pretty. As they take her to see how it looks in the mirror, a man (hjh) walks into the showroom and is immediately besotted with her. He keeps staring at her and she's nervous wondering why he's looking at her, he starts to walk towards her and she tells the boutique people that she'd like to change back to her clothes, they tell her to hold on as they're trying to fix something on the train of the dress. Hjh says you look beautiful, she's nervous and embarrassed but she smiles and says thank you. He says kim ji won (me: *dramatic gasp*). She's shocked and says excuse me, who are you? He smiles and says long time no see, her heart starts beating faster as she remembers him and says oh!

Flashback

They went to college together. Jiwon and seunguk were about to graduate while hjh (his name is Lee Jun ki) (lol why are these people using celebrity names first kim ji won, now Lee Jun ki) was a freshman. He fell in love with her and confessed with a love letter at a Cafe but she laughed and thought he was joking lol the words of the letter was the lyrics of Tvxq's hug, she said he was too young to know what love was lol he tells her he might be young but his heart isn't. Seunguk comes into the Cafe wondering why jiwon is chatting with a small boy, he and jiwon joke about junki's crush.

Lol back to the present, jiwon and junki are at a café, he asks if this is her 2nd marriage (lol). She says what, you think this is my 2nd marriage, do I look that old? He laughs and says that's not what I mean but 6 years ago you told me you were marrying that man. She says yeah he's the same person I'm marrying. He asks if she's buying that wedding dress, she says no she just went to check it out. He says you looked pretty. She's flustered but laughs and says that's why I won't buy it, incase the dress is prettier than I am. She asks so what do you do? He doesn't seem to want to answer so she thinks he's ashamed of his job and says it's OK, you're still young. He says he works at the boutique, she's surprised and asks what he does there? She remembers the smartly dressed handsome valet that parked her car and concludes he's also a valet. She says you make your own living, I'm proud of you, it seems they employ people based on looks and not their driving skills, my heart skipped a bit for 3 seconds when I saw you, she chuckles. He smiles and says me too, she's shocked but just laughs it off nervously.

She's driving back home and says he grew up well. My seunguk used to be hot and young like that too. She flashes back to when they were an adorable couple back in college. Apparently he had the opportunity to go study abroad but rejected it to be with her. At that time he used to cutely ask her if she's eaten

BACK TO the present, they're in a restaurant, he's wolfing down his food and asks her if she won't eat. She's disgusted and starts removing the vegetables from her plate. She says I can't eat vegetables, you know that so why are you doing this? He says some people can't even afford to eat this, I hear it's good for women, eat. He asks if the window shopping went well, she said of course it did, they're the best. He asks do we really need the best? She says of course not when the man I'm marrying doesn't even know why he's marrying me. He says don't start this again . She eyes him. He asks so how much is their cheapest dress, she says $10,800 just to rent lol he screams spitting food on her face and asks is one going to live in the dress forever, I'd rather give you the money than pay that amount for a dress. She says why are you shouting, it's not like we're going to get the dress. He brings out a pack of health supplements and starts chewing the tablets. She starts talking about their belongings and what they should change, his fridge is 4 or 5 years, she says they'll buy a new one, he says his bed is just a year old that he recently bought a queen size since they were about to be married, she says they'll change it to a king size. He smiles and says I have something that's 6 years, she says what's that? Change it, he pokes her forehead and says you, it's you. Stop being hung up on having new things, I'm old, I'm used and I'm going to live with you. Jiwon I don't want this wedding to be a big deal, let's just go with the flow like when we used to date... She eyes him. He stutters that's not what I meant, she scolds him, closes his pack of health supplements and says I wonder how long you plan to live when you can't even show me your sincere heart. He smiles and says just 1 day longer than you, that's my motto till I die. She says you're so selfish, I'm leaving I have so much to prepare, he asks why do you have so much to do just go with the flow... She bangs the table and shouts there you go again, am I the only one getting married, are you the bridesmaid?

Junki is at his, his house actually looks nice, I don't think he's a valet o. He flashes back to college. He confessed a second time with a teddy bear and candles in the shape of a heart but she laughs at him again. He gives her a necklace and asks her to marry him. She laughs and says you're popular, why choose me. I'll step aside, make another woman happy. He says noona you're like a baby, I think I'm the only one for you. She laughs and says if I'm a baby what are you? He says I'm the only child of my parents, my family is really rich and I get to inherit everything. She jokingly asks how rich are you? He says all I have is money. She thinks he's joking and says she's leaving but she'll take the teddy bear since she's a baby.

BACK TO the present, she's thinking to herself are you nervous because of the wedding or because of marriage? He's been by your side for 6 years. She looks at her dad's picture and says I wish dad was here. She falls asleep looking at the snow globe. She dreams she's in her dad's hospital room she's there crying and begging her father not to die. She wakes up. Her mom comes in and asks if she fell asleep, jiwon says I don't know, was it a dream? Her mom says are you now losing your mind that you can't tell if you had a dream or not? Jiwon asks was dad's hospital room on the 7th floor? Mom laughs and says what kind of question is that, are trying to check if I have dementia? 11th floor, I'll never forget it.

The next day at work she receives a call from the wedding gown store. They tell her they organized an event to reward customers and she was picked as the winner, she won a vvip package. She's so excited and wonders if it's because of the dream she had and says thank you dad (me:hmm how can you win an event for customers when you were never a customer, all she did was test the dress, I smell a rat).

Lol we see Lee Jun ki thanking someone at the store, of course he's the one that organized the fake event. It's probably his family's store. Jiwon sees him as she goes to accept her voucher, she's so excited and she thinks he's a valet so she tells him to go get her car Lmao. He's confused but he goes to the find the valet. Aigoo they greet him, he's the ceo. He tells them to pretend he's a staff and asks for her car. Meanwhile she's on her phone gisting the good news to her friends.

He brings her car and she tips him aigoo. He refuses and says he just ended his shift so he'd like to drive her back to work. She looks at him suspiciously and he says he's actually going to the bus terminal that's close to her office. On the way she continues to make fun of all the times he confessed to her in college calling him uncreative. He smiles sadly thinking about how she's getting married to someone else. Lmao this boy purposely cuts in front of another car and has to brake sharply so he hits his elbow on the steering wheel. She asks if he's OK and he says no.

They end up in the hospital. She tells him he definitely won't make a living as a driver and asks if he feels better. He takes her hand, places on his forehead and says if you're worried you should do this. She pushes his head and says why would you have a fever when you don't have the flu, stop talking rubbish. He asks are you OK, she says my neck is just a little bit sore but I'm fine. Let me call seunguk and tell him I'm here, he grabs her hand. She's shocked and wondering why, he releases her and says I might get really sick if you go. She laughs and says I hope you're not faking it. He says I'm sorry it's my fault, she says he shouldn't be sorry. She goes out of the room, calls her office people to apologize for not being able to get back. She sees Jun ki's number saved in her phone, she even added "hug" to his name. She sends him a text saying she's sorry she has to leave.

He sees the message and smiles and says she's the uncreative one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
She's back at the office working alone at night. Seunguk "my husband" calls her and says I've thought about it, it's you over the vegetables lol as usual he's with his health drink. She says if you have nothing important to say hang up. He asks what's wrong and tells her to stop overworking herself for the wedding, just go with the flow... She shouts again! I told you to stop saying that. Did I beg you to marry me, what's wrong with you? He's startled and says why are you being so sensitive, I just don't want you to ruin your health. She says I'm ruining my health working at the office, he says then quit, you have to raise the baby when we're wed, you're not young anymore. She says I know. When jiyeong graduates and gets a job. I'll talk to you later, she ends the call. It starts to rain, she remembers that she left her umbrella in the car at the hospital.

She's standing in front of her office trying to get a taxi when an umbrella comes over her head, she looks up it's junki. She's surprised, he says she should accept it as an apology for the accident. She asks if his hand is OK and he confesses that it was a fake injury. She says she can take a taxi, he says the heavens have given him an excuse. They walk nervously to the bus stop. She notices that he's tilting the umbrella towards her so she doesn't get wet while a part of his body is getting soaked by the rain. She says you could have just let me walk on my own. He asks is it OK if I come closer? She says it's cold and you're wet. He moves closer to her and puts his hand around her shoulders (me:squealsss) she's nervous. He says thank you for not asking why I came. She says so much time has passed that I forgot what I meant to you, I shouldn't have smiled so much, junki... A car is coming on full speed so junki turns her around to block the water splashed by the car (me:Awwwnn). She's surprised and staring at him wide eyed. He says I won't apologize, it's not a mistake, he kisses her. (Me:andwaeeee lol) she says you don't have to say sorry. I'm too old to read into these kinds of things. He says noona.. She interjects "I'm getting married soon junki". He says soon that means not yet. She says you know it makes no sense right? He says but my heart tells me it's right. He gives her the umbrella, walks into the rain and says you can't come to me can you, all you have to do is come this distance. She just looks at him sadly. He says I left your car in the car park, drive it home so you don't catch a cold.

Seunguk gets home. Jiwon rings the door bell and says it's me. He opens the door and asks "did you forget the password". He turns to walk back in,she hugs him from behind and says today I wanted you to open for me. He asks what's wrong, she says nothing, I miss dad so much these days. She smiles and says By the way we got the vvip package. He asks what? I don't want to. She says you don't have to pay for it, I won an event... He says do you want to get married with them so much even if don't want to? She says but I want to what's so hard about that? The heavens have given us this opportunity, let's just... He says me or the event? She sighs and says I'm the woman that's going to marry you, that's the wedding I want, it's just one day of my life. I tried not to burden you but this opportunity has come my way. He says then get married somewhere else, you can do whatever you like. She asks what's the problem here, Do you even love me? He shouts I told myself thousands of times, I decided to live with one woman for the rest of my life and to provide for her. Whatever happens to me, whatever that woman does, this woman is for life. To me that's marriage. Love? Stop acting up. She says act up, is that what I do?she starts to tear up, "I'm glad we didn't get married earlier, it's lucky seeing as we ended up like this" . He starts tearing up too and says don't talk like that, she asks what did I say, did I ask for a lot? Wedding hall, wedding gifts, fine we don't need those. It's not because I want a big wedding, don't you know me? I'm making an effort to live with you, to marry you and make this work, just hold me, embrace me, love me, can't you just do that? He says effort, don't do it, it won't change anything. She sighs and says let's just stop or we'll really break up. She turns to leave thinking he'll stop her, he does nothing. She calls his name, he says just go home. I'm sorry I can't drive you home. She starts crying.

She drives home crying in the rain.

The next day she goes to the wedding store to return junki's umbrella and discovers that he's the ceo and also the person that gave her the vvip package.

He apologizes and says he just wanted to do something for her. She asks why, I'm nothing. Can't you see that I'm not the same girl I was 6 years ago? I want the man I marry to be rich, I want a grand wedding, I want my life to be comfortable and safe, that's what I'm like, that's what I really want. He holds her hand and says why are you hesitating then, you only need to come this way, you know I can do it for you, I can give you all that. Does it still not make sense, can't you accept my feelings?.

Seunguk is in his car, he brings out his candy container to eat some. There's an old and faded picture of jiwon and her dad on the container. He flashes back Omo apparently he went to the wedding store to pay for the gown but they told him that she already booked for the vvip package. As he was leaving he saw them greeting junki as the ceo. He doesn't recognize junki but later that night as he's driving to go pick jiwon from work, he sees her and junki in the rain (me: oh no that means he saw them kiss. no wonder he was such a bi!tch to her that night). Back to the present, he's still in his car angry.

Lmao jiwon is with her friends at a bar and they're divided. Hyejeong is team junki, the other one is team seunguk. Jiwon gets mad at them for joking with her issue. Hyejeong says she's breaking up with her fiance. They ask why, she says he's very rich but he chews loudly and has no fashion sense. All his pants are short. I thought to myself "can I put up with this for the rest of my life?". I realized love is being able to tolerate the things you dislike about someone forever. So jiwon marry a man like that. Jiwon remembers seunguk telling her that marriage means choosing to be with a woman for life no matter what she does. Her phone rings, it's junki. Hyejeong says pick it, it's fate. The other friend says don't pick it.

Seunguk and his colleague are with another chaebol ahjussi at the hostess bar trying to sell insurance plans. As usual he succeeds, as usual colleague is dead drunk and brings out a cigarette to light, as usual seunguk tells him to quit smoking. Colleague asks why seunguk didn't drink at all. Seunguk says it's an important day for him.

Junki rushes to the bar where jiwon and her friends are but he can't find her. He sees the vvip package voucher left on the bar and a note from her that says "I'm sorry". He's heartbroken awwwnn

Jiwon gets home drunk and her mom starts scolding her asking where she's been and why she turned her phone off. Apparently it's her dad's memorial service that day and she forgot about it. Her mom says this is why daughters are useless, thank God I have a good son in law. Jiwon asks did seunguk come? Jiyeong says of course he did, he's never missed dad's memorial service. Unni do you have dementia? Mom tells Jiyeong to stop being disrespectful to her sister. She gives jiwon an envelope and tells her to give it back to seunguk and thank him but they don't need to buy her a house. Why do they want to live so close to her? Jiwon doesn't understand, she opens the envelope and sees its a contract, apparently seunguk bought an apartment for her mom near where their marital home is going to be (me: oh that's why he's working all the time and not wanting to buy new stuff awwwnn). Jiwon is shocked, mom asks did you not know? Jiwon asks her mom if she'd ever thought her life would be better if she married another man since dad died early. Mom says you're right, if I knew he would die early, I would have been a better wife but that's life. Go to bed. Jiwon starts crying, she looks at her dad's picture and says I'm sorry. She falls asleep looking at the snow globe and she dreams again about the hospital room.

This time the memory is clear. She was crying hysterically so she couldn't remember clearly. Seunguk came to introduce himself to her dad on his deathbed. He brought the snow globe as a gift for her dad cos jiwon told him her dad's favorite season was winter, dad won't be able to go out to see snow that's why he brought the snow globe for him (OK who's cutting onions, why am I crying). Seunguk kneels down and says forgive me, I know you're ill and I know this is rude but I'd like your permission to marry jiwon. Dad gives his permission and says you can let jiwon starve and cause her heartache but please live for a long time by her side, don't die even a day earlier than she does. Staying by her side for a long time, that's love. Dad gives him the candy container and says quit smoking too. It's too late for me.

Dad dies and jiwon and her mom are inconsolable at the funeral. Seunguk stands in as the chief mourner. Jiyeong who was still a kid tells him oppa mom and unni keep crying but I'm tired and i feel sleepy, he tells her not to call him oppa but brother in law and tells her not to worry about anything cos he'll be her brother in law for life. He piggybacks her so she can sleep.

Seunguk is at home looking at the candy container, he hears someone opening his door. It's jiwon. She says you don't have to answer me, the reason you're marrying me, you don't have to tell me anymore. She starts crying and says thank you for standing by my side. Please just one day longer than me continue to stay by me. Please marry me. He starts to cry to and says then eat vegetables, it's good for women. She nods. I'm not buying a new bed at least for another 3 years. He says I drank the health tonic then he kisses her.

3 months later, they are married and going for their honeymoon bickering as usual. She asks him why did you marry me? He sighs, says not again, kisses her and asks happy? Her voiceover "in the end there was no promise, no beautiful words, he just said he'll live a day longer than I do. He's the reason I got married.

The endeu

I'd score this 10/10 and believe me even I am surprised I scored it this high cos it's not a perfect drama but I love the sentiments behind it

WHAT I LIKED
1. The story. It's just heartwarming how seunguk first came across as just putting up with her to later becoming such a hero in my eyes. Now seemed like he loved her more sef lol

2. The cast of course

3. The namja's cos really both of them were close to perfect.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. I mean I know his arc had ended but junki really just dropped off the surface of the earth. One minute he was there and the next it was like he wasn't even in the drama lol. I don't know what I would have wanted but I feel like the writer should have at least shown him get closure or something. He did pine after jiwon for 6 years o

2. I get what the drama was trying to say I really do but I've always been a believer of loving people in their love language(s). Of course jiwon knew seunguk loved her but I think she was having pre wedding jitters and felt a bit insecure. She obviously seemed like a words of affirmation girl and all she needed was for seunguk to tell her something nice but he kept joking around and showing he loved her instead of telling her he loved her and that's what caused the misunderstanding. Anyway moral of the story, if you love someone, love them in their love language and let them know your love language so they can love you properly too. And well if the person doesn't know how to, bear with it hahaha

Should I goan buy newspaper column and start giving love advice lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
sarang60:

See that's the annoying part, they grew up and didn't even change. Those 2 still calling the doctor class president was so annoying. You dey try say you fit skip the flashbacks lol unfortunately I'm watching everything and suffering *sigh*. I really hope even the policeman kills some too jare, although I'll understand if he doesn't lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
toykathy:

That's how crazy am enjoying it. I watch each episode thrice before deleting

Lmao I'm weak

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

grin I didn't know which one was the popular name he he

You try

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
sarang60:

It is a revenge drama.

Bullied senseless in high school and then getting revenge on each and every one of them as an adult.

I will try and watch then. It will give me joy to watch revenge on bullies

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Minhyuk's movie is being screened at some Korean movie festival ish next month, I don't understand all of that. All I want to know is will it also be available for download at that time? I didn't even know he was the main lead of the movie, I legit thought he was a supporting actor. It better be good o but honestly these celebrities are working working. He filmed the movie in November, that same November he promoted cnblue's album, filmed content for his YouTube channel, wrote and attended numerous meetings for his book publication still had time to be fanboying over son heung min. Aigoo make them they rest o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
toykathy:

I will try and watch then. It will give me joy to watch revenge on bullies

You will like it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.