Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2058095 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am so ready.

Even the back of his head is badas*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
sarang60:

Nope, not yours.

Whatever that rocks ur boat darlyn

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
sarang60:

They are a package deal so you can't have either.

Fine! Keep them! *cries in french*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Finished Pretty Man Part 1 (though I don't know if Part 2) is on Netflix. Part 1 because it can't end like that undecided

I love the story sha. I would have written the male lead to be more 'emotional intelligent and more 'concerned' about people around him although our dear brother kept singing that he only cares what the FL thought of him.

But again, considering that the only thing people told him for about twenty years that he was nothing/wasn't good enough as a human/for the FL, I see why he doesn't care what others say.

One area Asian dramas shine for me is convincing me that X is in love with Y for z years because you see that person pinning for the crush/loved one for that period. I can't wrap my head around claiming to love someone else passionately while dating A,B,C.

Some scenes really touched me positive/negative:
1. Everytime someone told the ML he wasn't worthy because of his background

2. When the ML convinced/confused himself to yield to the FL's sexual advances when he thought she was in love with his step-brother;

3. When the ML won his first trophy & was going to woo the FL and his step mom intercepted him

4. Everytime the FL overheard the ML say they are just 'friends'

5. When the ML overheard the FL's friend/agent insuinate that she gave her the big role because she slept with him

6. When the ML asked the FL if he was worthy of her love

7. Every little smile the ML gives when it seems he is winning in his relationship with the FL. He was so cute after kissing the FL for real during the series

8. When the 2nd ML slapped his ex/girlfriend when she said he dated him for the doe & she moved on to a richer man. That was a scene done right. Same with when the two male leads practically proposed to the FLs to be their sugar daddies since that's what they want. Gave P-Square's 'Chop my money vibes.

I liked the ML's assistant/agent. He knows his boss wella. I chuckled when he told the FL that she always brought the ML trouble.

I also loved the ML's step brother; he really worked to make their relationship great.

The FL's family.... Especially step mom, na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hallelujah jinxed at first has ended. Tbh I don't even know what happened cos I skipped the hell out of the final episodes, all I had in my mind was "let this drama end let me focus on extraordinary attorney woo". Anyway I hope seohyun and na in woo pick better written dramas next time, I'll miss them

Woo Young woo and junho are so facking cute! The endeu

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Lee Ji Ah

2. Kim Sang Joong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Michoco(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
I want kdrama to watch but confused on which... any recommendations?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Michoco:
I want kdrama to watch but confused on which... any recommendations?

Healer
The K2
Devil Judge
Pinocchio
Killl Me Heal Me
Dr Romantic (it's medical)
Tale Of The Nine Tailed
Law School

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
BTW Kang, you didn't mark yesterday's script and do ur favorite dear olodos

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ACROSS NOAH'S SIGN

Thank you @TOYKATHY lol

Dear olodos,

OVER THE RAINBOW

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Michoco(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ovems:

Healer
The K2
Devil Judge
Pinocchio
Killl Me Heal Me
Tale Of The Nine Tailed
Law School

Watched all. Looking for something brand new with twist and turns just like penthouse. Thanks tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Jang Ki Yong

2. Rowoon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michoco:

Watched all. Looking for something brand new with twist and turns just like penthouse. Thanks tho

Ok. I haven't really watched any good one recently. At least not good enough to recommend.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kimtaeri: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abeg nkiri.com is down where else can I download series without hassle
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Kimtaeri:
Abeg nkiri.com is down where else can I download series without hassle

Netnaija
9jarocks
Dramacool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning everyone from my baby and I

Cutie pie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2022
AyarmBoye:
thanks will i see the subtitle there ?

Yes, the subtitle is embedded in the video
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Today's webtoon continues to be enjoyable. I didn't even know Nam bora was part of the cast. I guess she's Choi Daniel's ex or something.

I still haven't seen episode 4 of the good detective 2 thanks to no English subs. *sigh* these people are spoiling my enjoyment. It was great seeing my baby playing the chiefs daughter sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

1. I honestly think it's sad and they didn't make it wasn't clear if he really loved her or not. He was literally arrested because there was evidence that he played his ex girlfriend.

2. I feel like they should have taken the girl to a psychologist or therapist to figure out why she was agitated and injured herself after being intimate with her boyfriend. It might have been out of guilt for disobeying her mother or it could be because she might not have enjoyed it especially if that was her first time which we don't know.

3. I think she felt bad about sleeping with a "bad boy" which is something even "normal" people go through. I mean you might know a guy is bad for you but you still find him attractive and after konji Don clear, you might feel disgusted with yourself but that's a decision you made without anyone forcing you, so she might have been agitated cos she felt bad about it but I don't think it was rape.

4. But then again like the witness doctor said, due to her mental state she might not know how to reject him cos she craves love but somehow I doubt that's the case. I somehow hope they'll appeal his case but

5. I think the purpose of episode 10 is to dissuade people from taking advantage of autistic people cos I do know a lot of them are sexually harrased/abused even here in Nigeria just cos of how they are, so in that case, I think they passed a message across

1. I think he had affection (not love) for her. They sadly didn't provide details about the first case for further clarity.

2. Her mother was obviously the cause. During the first proceeding, she mentioned she 'didn't like/want it' because of her mother's reaction.

3. It obviously wasn't rape, she was a willing participant. Funny @ bad boy analogy. I think she liked her bad boy like that.

4. I don't think the girl didn't know how to 'say no'. Despite the natural cover of the law, she was very desperate to insist that he doesn't go to jail. Sadly, everyone else apart from the Legal Team wasn't listening to her. And I feel this would draw her into her shell again. Her first shot at love ended with the guy going to prison.

5. While I am not disputing the sexual harassment/abuse some went through, could it be we are dismissing the wants of some of them like the show? If someone stumbled on the ML kissing the FL, the first thought would be 'sexual harassment'. In issues like this, I love a case by case analysis. Except the show is trying to validate their sexual needs by the parallel with the leading couple, I didn't get any 'message'.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ovems:

Healer
The K2
Devil Judge
Pinocchio
Killl Me Heal Me
Tale Of The Nine Tailed
Law School

Currently watching Tale of the Nine Tailed.

Interesting stuff.

Gotten to where the younger brother was asked to bring the stuff most precious to him & it was his elder brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukatyne:

5. While I am not disputing the sexual harassment/abuse some went through, could it be we are dismissing the wants of some of them like the show? If someone stumbled on the ML kissing the FL, the first thought would be 'sexual harassment'. In issues like this, I love a case by case analysis. Except the show is trying to validate their sexual needs by the parallel with the leading couple, I didn't get any 'message'.

The execution of the episode wasn't great but I was right about the message. A few days later the writers revealed that the episode was based on a true life story of a guy who defrauded autistic women so l guess that was the message they were passing, they just didn't put a lot of thought into it. I do understand your points tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukatyne:

Currently watching Tale of the Nine Tailed.

Interesting stuff.

Gotten to where the younger brother was asked to bring the stuff most precious to him & it was his elder brother cheesy

It was an interesting drama. I heard there is going to be a season 2 but with a different female lead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Namja

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cat daddy 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cat daddies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sarang wants to murder me with cuteness
sarang60:
Cat daddy 1
sarang60:
Cat daddies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
sarang60:
Namja

He can harvest my organs anytime he pleases

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

The execution of the episode wasn't great but I was right about the message. A few days later the writers revealed that the episode was based on a true life story of a guy who defrauded autistic women so l guess that was the message they were passing, they just didn't put a lot of thought into it. I do understand your points tho

Interesting, they should have really done it better.

Gathered on Dramabeans that episode 11 or 12 with the adulterous man killed by the truck of doom was a real case (with the truck part) though he wanted divorce after 6mths.

All their cases might be inspired by real events.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2022
'Big Mouth' knows how to play the game cheesy. I am sure that their ratings for the next episode will be high. Cos we are all curious to find out how the male lead was able to not mention the names given to him by the mayor. And if he mentioned the correct names, how did he get them and who told him the names he had was fake?

Also the show keeps you guessing. Won't be surprised if Big Mouse ends us being Jerry, his cellmate.

Also enjoying Today's Webtoon. I wanted to give the new Webtoon artist that was been bullied in the last episode a hug. I hope he wins in the competition.

Will take a break from both and binge them later. Will enjoy them better that way. Let me catch up on Alchemy Of Souls.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2022
bukatyne:

Interesting, they should have really done it better.

Gathered on Dramabeans that episode 11 or 12 with the adulterous man killed by the truck of doom was a real case (with the truck part) though he wanted divorce after 6mths.

All their cases might be inspired by real events.

Lmao talk about karma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2022
RaphaellaDD:
Sarang wants to murder me with cuteness

Oh no, not you nae sarang. If it was Kang now, I won't even deny it. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

He can harvest my organs anytime he pleases

Hahahahahahhahaha....best instagram caption, I have no words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.