Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,575 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2056899 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Lee Sung Kyung

2. Go Ah Sung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WHEN TWO OF US HATED EACH OTHER

The time we were not in love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Eotteoke not me seeing one of my favorite songs ever being done by one of my favorite Korean artist ever. I'm not even gon lie I was shedding tears by the end. Lol of course MBC didn't upload the full performance on YouTube. My enemies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ou-MMUQCDM

Who is this singer pls?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
toykathy:

Who is this singer pls?

Jeff Satur grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Watch for two of us lol

Lol. It may not be as sad as you think. Let's watch together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
toykathy:

The time we were not in love

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
toykathy:

Who is this singer pls?

Kim yeon woo and he is a god

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ovems:

Lol. It may not be as sad as you think. Let's watch together cheesy

Lmao I don't believe you ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Jeff Satur grin

I know my sweetheart's voice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Kim yeon woo and he is a god

It took you too long to answer so Google helped me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
toykathy:

It took you too long to answer so Google helped me

Lol you should have kuku just asked Google in the first place it is way more reliable than I am

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by femianski: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ovems:
Excited to start If You Wish Upon Me tomorrow. I pray that it doesn't disappoint like it's predecessor. Fingers crossed!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I don't believe you ma

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

ROAD NO 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol you should have kuku just asked Google in the first place it is way more reliable than I am

E pain u

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since romantic doctor teacher Kim 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
toykathy:

E pain u

Lol no ma, i was trying to help you save time ni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
One where they all finally have clothes on.

Good afternoon from the Boys and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Or is it a better afternoon from prince charming and I.

Why do I feel like I already know what Mrs Zhang will say.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
sarang60:
Or is it a better afternoon from prince charming and I.

Why do I feel like I already know what Mrs Zhang will say.

I don't have any words for Mr Jung Taekwoon and his bad behaviour this period

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why do I get the feeling woo young woo and junho are going to break up for real by next week *sigh* OK so if I'm using my head right, there's obviously sure to be a season 2 of extraordinary attorney woo but Kang Tae oh won't be available for it cos he's enlisting soon so I feel like they have to find a way to send his character away but I really hope they don't break up. I don't care how they're gonna go about it even if it means waiting till he's out of the military before they film the season 2, I just need them together forever. As for Gabriel and the Saint of blackpink lol, they are so cute and I've shipped them since episode 1 but I don't want them together. The more I watch, the more I realize Gabriel is a small, small man who has victim mentality and a bunch of insecurities which he uses to bully people, I don't care if his family is the poorest thing since Oliver twist, it is just not a good look. I hope they don't even attempt to redeem his character cos I will not buy it, even though I know he genuinely likes suyeon, he'll probably end up being as annoying as astrid's husband in crazy rich Asians. (lmao let the record show that I also ranted like this at ik sun from season 2 of hospital Playlist and by the end of that drama I was back to loving her and her ship aka I cannot be taken seriously haha). My baby cameoed as the ex wife. I've missed her

A model family is being released today, I can't wait to go home and start binging

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

I don't have any words for Mr Jung Taekwoon and his bad behaviour this period

I do have a word for him and it's PURR

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I do have a word for him and it's PURR

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by stanislaus67(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where can I download KOREAN SERIES plssssss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
stanislaus67:
Where can I download KOREAN SERIES plssssss

Dramacool9.co
Kissasian.sh
Dramas.nu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Hi!

I want to feast on Taekwoon's body fluids

Bye!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
RaphaellaDD:
Hi!

Bye!

And she is back.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
When I say extraordinary attorney woo is the gift that keeps on giving! Apparently the rookie actress that plays woo young woo's best friend has bagged 13 cf deals in just 1 month. That is such a huge deal for a new actress and I just hope her agency manages her well, she has the potential to be big.

On today's episode of erm.... So han so hee's fans have been worried and complaining that she has been posting weird and grotesque art on her Instagram and they want her to stop cos apparently it's "distasteful". The funny thing is before she became popular she was always into weird art and always posted them but when she started getting popular, she deleted them (i'm sure this was a condition from her agency to make her more marketable, which is really not a bad thing at the end of the day cos business is business). I think that now that she has sort of made a name for herself, she feels she can go back to posting whatever she likes on her page but her new fans don't want to see that. When we the old ones tried to explain that she has always been like that, they say they are just worried about her mental health, that the art is too dark and sulli also posted stuff similar before she committed suicide, so I'm like valid reasons but I really don't think it's the same situation. The girl has always liked weird stuff. Then we have haters going about saying she's trying to hard to form "I'm not like other girls" and me I'm just like that doesn't even make any sense, yall can go cry me a river

Anyway on better casting news apparently Kim Tae ri and oh Jung se might be doing a horror drama next year and I'm like yassssss in Jesus name

P.s: happy birthday to my suave husband yeo Jin goo

*currently watching*: Cafe minamdang, extraordinary attorney woo, today's webtoon, the good detective 2, a model family, on the way to the airport
Song of the day : bravo my life - Hyun Jun yi

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Yeo Jin Goo

2. Tang Jun Sang

3. Yoon Bo Mi

4. Yoon Na Mo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
RaphaellaDD:
Hi!

Bye!

What is this nitori Olorun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : starlight
Artist : Kara VS vixx VS n flying VS chani VS muzie, Lee Hyun, gikwang, joohoney, chuu, hyeongjun and jeong yeon joo
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Kara's song is a nice dance track. I love it. They hardly miss

Vixx's song is a pop song, i like it even though I hardly heard most of the engrish?

Nflying's song is a hip-hop/rock fusion. I love it. They don't miss

Chani's song is an ost. It's a ballad and even though he's a rapper, he does a good job with the singing. He can carry a tune and I was pleasantly surprised.

Muzie, Lee Hyun, gikwang, joohoney, chuu, hyeongjun and jeong yeon joo collaborate and it is a nice pop song. Everyone had their time to shine and somehow their different singing styles and tone complement each other. It's a well produced song

If I had to score Nflying and muzie & co would get 5/5, Kara 4/5, vixx 3/5 and chani 2.5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

SCRBBL - MBLQ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2208) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.