Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986465 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
sarang60:
cheesy

I want the pjs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I want the pjs

I don't want you to have it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
sarang60:

I don't want you to have it.

Minhyuk will buy for me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Minhyuk will buy for me

If that's the case, I care not... grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Good morning everyone, happy page 2000.

Congratulations oppa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Fine girl no pimples

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
It is a good evening from oppa and I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Wheww finally finished glitch. I actually planned to binge it through Friday evening/night but I knew my weekend was going to be a busy one so I decided to pause and put some sleep in me before I actually die, I just got the chance to complete it this evening. It was nice lol. Nana and jeon yeo bin killed their roles. Everyone did but special recognition to those babes. Uri father of the year was here again playing yeo bin's dad. By 2025 I'm sure that man would have played everyone's dad. Not the stray cat bearing g dragon's name. Lmao I wan laugh die. So far Lee min ki and Nana have given me dramas that have redeemed them from the mess that was oh my ladylord. Here's hoping Minhyuk gets the same opportunity. Glitch is the perfect mix of sci-fi and comedy.

Now onto "i might just die of sleepless night" news. I just realized I totally forgot may it please the court has started airing. I don't know why I thought it'd air in October instead of September. *SIGH* there are already 6 episodes out. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up before Wednesday when the next episode will air. I need more hours in my life cos I want to have my drama cake and eat it to

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2022
sarang60:
It is a good evening from oppa and I

Thief

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Thief

I didn't steal anything or anyone from you oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title

(lol I'm sorry)

(NAME) IMPROVES

Dear olodos,

DOKGO JIN IS UPDATING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2022
sarang60:

I didn't steal anything or anyone from you oooo.

Look at the evidence

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

DATING AGENCY : CYRANO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Wheww finally finished glitch. I actually planned to binge it through Friday evening/night but I knew my weekend was going to be a busy one so I decided to pause and put some sleep in me before I actually die, I just got the chance to complete it this evening. It was nice lol. Nana and jeon yeo bin killed their roles. Everyone did but special recognition to those babes. Uri father of the year was here again playing yeo bin's dad. By 2025 I'm sure that man would have played everyone's dad. Not the stray cat bearing g dragon's name. Lmao I wan laugh die. So far Lee min ki and Nana have given me dramas that have redeemed them from the mess that was oh my ladylord. Here's hoping Minhyuk gets the same opportunity. Glitch is the perfect mix of sci-fi and comedy.

Now onto "i might just die of sleepless night" news. I just realized I totally forgot may it please the court has started airing. I don't know why I thought it'd air in October instead of September. *SIGH* there are already 6 episodes out. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up before Wednesday when the next episode will air. I need more hours in my life cos I want to have my drama cake and eat it to

You know I keep wondering why you weren't talking about it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ji Eun

2. Joo Se Bin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Good afternoon from nae oppa and I

Hope everyone's Sunday is going as beautiful as he treates his cats.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
toykathy:

You know I keep wondering why you weren't talking about it.

Omo I don't know how I mixed the dates up, and I've been looking forward to it since the cast was announced. I know Jung ryeo won unni doesn't miss with her legal dramas and uri oppa is finally male lead after all these years

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
sarang60:
Good afternoon from nae oppa and I

Hope everyone's Sunday is going as beautiful as he treates his cats.

Lmao just look at this thief sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Omo I don't know how I mixed the dates up, and I've been looking forward to it since the cast was announced. I know Jung ryeo won unni doesn't miss with her legal dramas and uri oppa is finally male lead after all these years

It's giving me why her vibes. It's one of the few dramas am actually enjoying right now. Gaus electronics too.... Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao just look at this thief sha

I stole nothing tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
toykathy:

It's giving me why her vibes. It's one of the few dramas am actually enjoying right now. Gaus electronics too.... Very funny

I've read that it's like why her but more interesting. Gaus has been getting good reviews too but I'm keeping that one till after it airs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
sarang60:

I stole nothing tongue

Thank God you know you can't succeed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Thank God you know you can't succeed

Can't steal what i already own.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Good morning everyone from my first Filipino Sarang and I. I was obsessed with the original version of PANGAKO SA'YO ( the promise). Loved the entire cast and I still follow most of them to this day.

I can't believe how long it's been.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2022
It is Monday and Mondays can be a bit ehnnnnnn... hahahhaha....So let me share one of my sweet faces.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2022
I love the color and the photography of it all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2022
Fine talented babies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2022
What in the friendship is going on between these 2, or are they working on a drama together...hmm

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Noiceeeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2022
I was watching glitch last night then fell asleep at ep 2 or 3, woke up to discover that it kept playing until ep 8. I so wish that is how it works.

The first 2 eps for me were a little boring to be honest. Let me see what more they have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Do have a nice day everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2022
sarang60:

Can't steal what i already own.

Liarrrrr!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.