Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2001247 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guess the drama title

SORCERESS'S ROMANTIC INTEREST

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

CNDRLLSSTR

Cinderella's sister

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SORCERESS'S ROMANTIC INTEREST

Witch's love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

TNNGHTS-MMM

Ten nights - Mamamoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
toykathy:

Cinderella's sister

Correct! But I think it's Cinderella sister. I don't think Koreans understand the concept of punctuation marks lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
toykathy:

Witch's love

Correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
toykathy:

Ten nights - Mamamoo

Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Hot stove league

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! But I think it's Cinderella sister. I don't think Koreans understand the concept of punctuation marks lol

Google is ur friend. I had to confirm it first before writing it cuz I trust you to make a deal out of it.... Winch

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since our blues has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
toykathy:

Hot stove league

Errmm.. Nope
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
toykathy:

Google is ur friend. I had to confirm it first before writing it cuz I trust you to make a deal out of it.... Winch

OH well is it a crime to want perfection? I've been thinking it's Cinderella sister o but you're right sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

GLITCH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Guess the drama is nairaland

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

GLITCH

Do you know the funny thing? You always do the guess the drama title from the pictures from drama you just watched. I knew the most recent drama you watched was glitch but after seeing SBS and baseball, I got confused. You do well!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama is nairaland

Were you sleep-typing?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Seo Kang Joon

2. Choi Jongho (my no 1 bias in Ateez)

3. Ryu Kyung Soo (always looking confused oppa)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
toykathy:

Do you know the funny thing? You always do the guess the drama title from the pictures from drama you just watched. I knew the most recent drama you watched was glitch but after seeing SBS and baseball, I got confused. You do well!

LOL I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2022
toykathy:

Were you sleep-typing?

Unni, will you believe me if I tell you that I legit have no recollection of typing this. Lmao I swear in surprised to see it. Aigoo it's either I've started sleepwalking or aliens have taken over my brain/phone. Hahaha should I go for deliverance? Am I being haunted!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Birthdays
1. My forever no 4 bias in 5urprise seo Kang joon my love with the beautiful eyes. Lol it's 2022 and I'm still trying to figure out if that is his real eye color or if he wears lenses

2. My baby Ryu Kyung soo. I love him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2022
I guess I'll be getting a double dose of my mans Chae jong hyeop, aside from the drama with Kim so Hyun, he has accepted another offer. I hope his filming schedules won't clash so that he won't have to drop out of anyone.

In today's episode of I'm a terrible wifeu, aigoo so l has been out of the military since August, August o! And I had no idea. It wasn't until I saw pictures of him at the recent drama awards that I realized he was back *sigh* I am so ashamed of myself and I am going to reflect on my actions with a bowl of ice-cream. Mianhaeyo uri l, I still love you, na just out of sight, out of mind catch me small

*currently watching*: mental coach jegal, may it please the court, Love in contract, cheer up!, summer guys
Song of the day : can't - got7

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

BYUN WOO SEOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since moonshine has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Guess the drama title

CAB OPERATOR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

CAB OPERATOR

Taxi driver

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Little women

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mental coach jegal continues to be excellent. Lol poor cha ga eul now has a "crush" on uri coach jegal. I don't even blame her, apart from her dad and maybe moo gyeol when they were dating, i don't think any other person has had her back without ulterior motives like coach jegal does, so it's easy to see why she'll think she's in love with him. Aigoo she's cute. I liked her brother even when he betrayed jegal cos I could understand why he made a decision like that but honestly now he's just annoying. Trying to force her to cooperate with that oh dal sung mtcheww that's no different from her mom pretending not to see him hitting her. I'm glad she's now stronger and can fight back. Loved Jung woo singing one of my favorite songs lol, they've sang that song so much on king of masked singer that I think I know it from beginning to end. I like the lyrics

Cheer up! Also continues to be good but honestly I don't want suspense again, can they please just show me the devil that wants to destroy uri theia. The funny thing is it might now be someone with a really silly reason like "oh I just wanted to play a prank". Anyway I hope no one gets badly injured. It was a relief to see that sun ho's mom is not as bad as I thought she would be. I just hope she doesn't turn into a big bad wolf when she drinks. I've been wondering if we'll have a time skip cos currently they're in 2019, are they later going to show 2022 or is the drama just going to be set in 2019. Anyway still enjoying the love triangle, suspense and all round cuteness

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since moonshine has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
sarang60:

Little women

Correct! You got both answers right!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You got both answers right!!

Celebration time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Unni, will you believe me if I tell you that I legit have no recollection of typing this. Lmao I swear in surprised to see it. Aigoo it's either I've started sleepwalking or aliens have taken over my brain/phone. Hahaha should I go for deliverance? Am I being haunted!!!

Hahahahaha. Jokes aside, pls try to sleep well biko don't joke with ur health

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.